CAG Family Album Post Your Picture Here

[quote name='Chacrana']Err... so why do you like William H. Macy so much? I mean, yeah, the guy's in every fucking movie ever, but... that one post has a total of three pictures of him in it (counting the avatar and sig), and it's slightly suspicious by that point.[/QUOTE]
WHY DO I ENJOY MYSELF?!

You take a look at your words, and to a more vast extent, yourself. I think you've got something unresolved to take care of.

aah.jpg

Same one from the other thread.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']WTH is that seemingly flaming mass in the backround?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I get really pissed, but not quite pissed enough to have flames emit from both sides of my head. This was one of those times.
I realized in my photo I look kind of like the dude from wolfenstein when he gets a new weapon.. EVIL

[quote name='jer7583']Sometimes I get really pissed, but not quite pissed enough to have flames emit from both sides of my head. This was one of those times.
I realized in my photo I look kind of like the dude from wolfenstein when he gets a new weapon.. EVIL[/QUOTE]

That explains it.

[quote name='dallow']I see you guys talking about me....

Here's an old picture of me. A year or so.

Unshaven, slightly drunk, and goofing around.
I need to take some new ones.

[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have the flamboyant, yet snoody look down pat.

..........didn't mana knight post his pics somewhere else?I remember him showing the one with the blue shirt.I can imagine mana knight balling in an escalade.lulz

Oh boy, is it time for one of these again already?

I joined the CAG facebook groups--didn't know they existed. I'll post a photo tomorrow.

I already posted a pic in the other thread. I claimed it was the only one of me online, but at this point, it's probably one of only a dozen or so available throughout the entire intarweb.

Me as Luigi:
1435947052_l.jpg

And the Ninja Gaijin!
l_c033e3c325848ceded111ce34669f735.jpg
I bought the Ninja costume in Iga, AKA the original Ninja village in Japan.
I'm available for Birthday Parties, Communions, and Assassinations! ;)

But don't bother calling, I'M ALREADY IN YOUR HOUSE.

[quote name='lordwow']Ok I'll play

n1802910_32791167_5847.jpg

On the left
[/QUOTE]
lordwow, you look like you could be Wombat's long lost twin brother... at least from that angle.

[quote name='option.iv']lordwow, you look like you could be Wombat's long lost twin brother... at least from that angle.[/QUOTE]

If you say so... lol.

[quote name='supraazn']I refuse to believe that those are real pictures of TMK

... Yes in reality He is really a very short 3 foot fat white kid with glasses hiding inside his robotic mechanized Cool looking black man suit.
Seriously, tug on his right ear and the black guy splits in half and behold TMK.;)[/QUOTE]I told everyone over and over again that I don't wear glasses. Some people think I'm a robot, because I'm too weird to be a real person, but I'm not robot.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm far too embarrassed to post my picture.
[/quote]

I would be too with that haircut. :lol:

at least you have hair :cry:

And TMK's picture is more shocking then...well, pretty much anything.[/quote]

I saw that one picture of you in Jedi1979s thread, mann do you look different. You actually looked geekier than TMK in that one. Pink shirt and all.

And TMK's picture is more shocking then...well, pretty much anything.[/QUOTE]I saw your picture in the Jedi thread over a year ago. I thought you were your avatar. You say I'm geeky/nerdy, but guess who looks more that way. :p I'm just kidding though. ;)
[quote name='snakelda']If you are unemployed,where do you get money?[/QUOTE]I sold around 250 video games I wasn't play. I still have more I'm getting rid of, to hopefully bring my collection down to 420.

[quote name='HotShotX']Good stuff. Looks like the CAG community is a *mostly* a group of normal people :)

~HotShotX[/quote]

What are you talking about?

You see Dead of Knight?

You see JohnnyFoxDarko?

Niggaz be lookin' like aliens all up ins.;)

[quote name='TFN']What are you talking about?

You see Dead of Knight?

You see JohnnyFoxDarko?

Niggaz be lookin' like aliens all up ins.;)[/quote]

bubbb12.jpg

[quote name='mykevermin']
l_769b8271c5c74732f4cef7ba1615c459.jpg

Spoilerized so Hex doesn't blow a load (though I suppose neither manatees nor rhinos are technically "furry").[/quote]

that is you??

[quote name='DJSteel']that is you??[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, in the middle.

EDIT: For TFN, my typical glare, a little softened (was at a wedding).
l_15a093ad83ab4898cb257a5438eb7a52.jpg

It's hard to be all scowlin' when you're around mascots, y'know.

I'm gonna shoot the manatee for his shoez.

Those shits is straight BWALLIN'.

[quote name='Brak']I'm gonna shoot the manatee for his shoez.

Those shits is straight BWALLIN'.[/quote]

Lulz, that whole outfit is BWALLINNNNNNNNN'.

[quote name='mykevermin']Just to clarify, in the middle.

It's hard to be all scowlin' when you're around mascots, y'know.[/quote]

cool man.. just putting faces to the personalities..lol...everyone always think I'm black..lmao

[quote name='mykevermin']Just to clarify, in the middle.

It's hard to be all scowlin' when you're around mascots, y'know.[/quote]

You look like a soft version of that nucca from Friends.
matthew-perry-018.jpg
:rofl: @ Strell, Its Pat! That movie was so fucked up. :[

bread's done
Back