CAG FIGHT CLUB - Here comes a new challenger! (Organize ONLINE battles here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']dumbass question... does GGPO work on Mac? I ask cuz my college has macs only and i hope to play during class breaks.[/QUOTE]

Nope. No FBA for Mac = No GGPO for Mac.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Again with the GGPO? Anyone want to throw down?[/QUOTE]

I'm down. I need to improve my makoto anyways. i'll meet you in the 3s room

[quote name='gigan54']I'm down. I need to improve my makoto anyways. i'll meet you in the 3s room[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll be on in a bit. Need some food. . .:drool:

ggs heavy i really like your play style. especially your dudley. dude's quick and combo crazy.

hank's hugo gave me a bunch of trouble this time. dude's been practicing.

i think it's about time we started some sort of GGPO tourney. there's ten registered on this thread and maybe an open CAG tourney would be a great way to let some new blood into the scene...of couse it's just a suggestion.

[quote name='Chacrana']It's like 2 years old. It sucks, but I should be able to run Final Burn or whatever emu GGPO hacked up to run games.[/QUOTE]

does your laptop have USB inputs?? my computer is older than your laptop and I have usb 2.0, so get that REAL adapter! it's the hotness!!

or try your Pelican... I donno it might work??

also a GGPO tournament should be like GGPOlympics!

all games!

[quote name='JEKKI']does your laptop have USB inputs?? my computer is older than your laptop and I have usb 2.0, so get that REAL adapter! it's the hotness!!

or try your Pelican... I donno it might work??

also a GGPO tournament should be like GGPOlympics!

all games![/QUOTE]

this is what i had in mind

If we can all agree on a time/date and a way to communicate easier (I suggest an AIM chatroom), we can easily do this in less than an hour or so (per game).

Organizing it is easy, but making sure people show up/participate is another ;(

dang I havent used AIM since like 2005 or 2006...

I swear if I use it again I'ma get all these girls up on me from back in the days like "WHERE HAVE U BEEN?!?!?!"

college girls man...

HEY YO. You know how ya'll into GGPO? Well I tried it on my laptop, and it's workin'. Oh shit. O H S H I T.

I wanna play SFA2 sometime later today if anyone's up for it. I gotta go out to dinner in a few minutes, but yeah. I've only got a keyboard, but I should still be able to play... eh, sorta.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'll play in SFA2. Should I use a keyboard too and make it fair? ;)

Anyone want to play some GGPO in the meantime?[/QUOTE]

Lol, use what you want

I'm on now so I guess we can play right now.

Can anyone else think of a better way to organize tournament matches then? AIM, IRC? MSN? Yahoo? Whatever everyone is cool with, I mean come on we're just using it to communicate lol...

[quote name='MarkMan']Can anyone else think of a better way to organize tournament matches then? AIM, IRC? MSN? Yahoo? Whatever everyone is cool with, I mean come on we're just using it to communicate lol...[/quote]

cans.jpg

[quote name='MarkMan']Can anyone else think of a better way to organize tournament matches then? AIM, IRC? MSN? Yahoo? Whatever everyone is cool with, I mean come on we're just using it to communicate lol...[/QUOTE]

information-communication-network_~u14551869.jpg

[quote name='MarkMan']Can anyone else think of a better way to organize tournament matches then? AIM, IRC? MSN? Yahoo? Whatever everyone is cool with, I mean come on we're just using it to communicate lol...[/QUOTE]

f2130_1_1_1_envelope_520.jpg

I had my first experience wit tha GGPO playing SFA2

It fuckin' rocks. It's soooo good. It's like Kailera, but functional.

Delicious.

I like how I always bitch about shit in the GGT and rave about shit in the fighting threads. Other genres can learn from this shit.

[quote name='MarkMan']Can anyone else think of a better way to organize tournament matches then? AIM, IRC? MSN? Yahoo? Whatever everyone is cool with, I mean come on we're just using it to communicate lol...[/quote]
message-in-bottle.jpg

im obtaining garou, since so many people seem to like playing that on GGPO.

Such a good game. I bought the PS2 version, so I feel entitled enough to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back