CAG Fund for Child's Play: $27,345 raised! Winners posted!

[quote name='CheapyD']Once we hit 10k, I think I'll raise it to $15k.

Hopefully, we hit $15k and I can raise it to $20k![/quote]

Hooray! :applause:

When you raise it I will be sure to put in at least a little more!

NEW PRIZE!

As we near the 10k marker...I fully expect to blow by 15k as well.....sooooooooooo.....

Let's kick in another console of the handheld variety into the mix. Either a Nintendo DS or a PSP, flavor to be chosen by the winner.

And when we hit 15k, perhaps something else may be added. ;)

Get ready to go for $15k. I just put in $250. We should be very close to $10k. Come on CAGs! Let's show the world what a great community we are!

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']I just gave a donation, and it feels like the fortune in my fortune cookie is going to come true:

"Your kindness will lead to happiness."[/quote]

I actually had a fortune cookie today. Too bad mine was not as cool as yours. The one I had said something about life long health. :)

I bumped it over the $10k mark with a $100 donation. Yay, $10k in less than a week! :applause:

Edit: I should have, but I guess the widget doesn't update right away? Hmm...

[quote name='jeccaneko']I bumped it over the $10k mark with a $100 donation. Yay, $10k in less than a week! :applause:[/quote]Dammit, I just put in a $30 donation when it was at $9971. :whistle2:( Oh well, competition is good!

Now up to $10137. Good work CAGs, keep it up.

[quote name='jeccaneko']I bumped it over the $10k mark with a $100 donation. Yay, $10k in less than a week! :applause:

Edit: I should have, but I guess the widget doesn't update right away? Hmm...[/quote]

Great!

It takes a little while, not too long though.

I will cheer when I see it at the goal!

[quote name='marten']10k in how many days???

Not bad for.....what was it last year? A "garbage fucker"???.....and his merry men. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hehe oh yeah.

This does really make me feel better today that I chiped in...I failed my G2 test today it's a Driver's Test for us Canadians so we can drive on the road legally.

Nice, time to pony up that 5 grand Cheapy. I wonder how high it'll go. I think I'll donate another $10 soon and see if I can get my gf to donate some too.

EDIT: I also like the over 100%, so definitely don't change it :p.

Just chipped in some money for child's play. This is a really good charity and I hope we can crush last year's record.

I'd advocate changing the goal because some people might be less inclined to donate if the goal has already been met. Just my two cents.

Just got my donation in. I've gotta say, as a new guy to the community, I expected a group that spends so much time trying to save 5-10 bucks on games to be a tough one to pull donations from. Im surprised and impressed by the generosity shown by all. Well played everyone. It's nice to see so many CAGs care.

I tossed my 10 in, I know how much of a difference this stuff makes. Hospitals having games is why I was exposed to gaming.

bread's done
Back