CAG Gaming Group - Halo and Other FPS Fridays

I love BF2. If we played it as a clan on here regularly, I'd rebuy the game. The online is phenomenal. That being said, I think the fan base for that game is wearing thin.

I'm out of town for the weekend starting tonight so I won't be on for Halo. I will be back to host again next week. For tonight, just figure out someone to host and have fun.

Anyone up for anything tonight? I am going to go get food. Be back in a bit and online. Shoot me an invite when I get on.

I play BFMC a lot. The fanbase isnt that thin there are still plenty of ppl. I sent out two friend request to the two ppl that said they play battlefield

[quote name='ecmazza']I am up for some Halo 2, and maybe some Call of Duty 3 (4 when it comes out) if others are interested.

GT: EmoneyTVS[/quote]i just sent u a friend invite

[quote name='Sc4rfac3']i just sent u a friend invite[/QUOTE]

accepted, tonight is like the one friday night i might not be able to sign on though...but i will try

In for Halo 2, Gamertag is Agrippan.
Is there any way we might add a second night when Halo 3 drops?
I don't know how often I'll be on Live on Fridays and I would like to play with CAGs.

In for Halo 2 and 3 later on, Gamertag is Agrippan.
Is there any way we might add a second night when Halo 3 drops?
I don't know how often I'll be on Live on Fridays and I would like to play with CAGs.

Clearly this isn't necessary, but since this is the first FPS Friday with Halo 3 being out, the thread may as well get a bump for posterity. I'll probably be on all night, starting now. I'll be playing the campaign, but keep spamming those game invites and I'll break away eventually.

Whoops. Didn't see the new Halo only one!

bread's done
Back