CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

[quote name='GaryZero']I don't which clan I'm in but I accepted three times now. A few days I'm in with manaknight and the next thing I know I'm accepting again for another cag clan. I'm in one now with StarkKat as the leader. Which cag clan is that from the first page? I just wanna play with cags and preferably a clan game, please.

A confused GaryZero :)[/QUOTE]Right now you are with StarkKat and that's where I'm sticking you. Don't worry, that's where you'll be.

There was a few confusions early on, but we decided to stick to two main clans who compete. The previous clan you were in is no longer a competing clan, and since I wanted you to compete, I moved you. Since I was trying to balance things out, you got placed in StarkKat's clan over mine. It's where you are, at least for now. ;) Sorry for all the confusion.

You are now welcome to take part of their clan games.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Right now you are with StarkKat and that's where I'm sticking you. Don't worry, that's where you'll be.

There was a few confusions early on, but we decided to stick to two main clans who compete. The previous clan you were in is no longer a competing clan, and since I wanted you to compete, I moved you. Since I was trying to balance things out, you got placed in StarkKat's clan over mine. It's where you are, at least for now. ;) Sorry for all the confusion.

You are now welcome to take part of their clan games.[/quote]

Thanks, that clears it up. I just wanted to make sure I was still in. I noticed last night the ID was missing from my name and thought what did I do to get booted.

Just one more question because clans are new to me, will I be notified when we have a clan match coming up? Here on the this thread, Killlzone.com, the game or maybe my personal email?

Thanks,
Gary

[quote name='tenchi']Great games last night guys. Even had some fun 1 v 1 after everyone bailed :).[/quote]

I didn't realize I could build turrets until about halfway through our 1v1 match...I must have just leveled up the previous round and somehow missed it.

That was a pretty chaotic matchup, though! Good times. :twoguns:

[quote name='GaryZero']Thanks, that clears it up. I just wanted to make sure I was still in. I noticed last night the ID was missing from my name and thought what did I do to get booted.

Just one more question because clans are new to me, will I be notified when we have a clan match coming up? Here on the this thread, Killlzone.com, the game or maybe my personal email?

Thanks,
Gary[/QUOTE]It mentions it on killzone.com, but the site currently doesn't have the clan listings up to date (It might not have you listed for the BETA clan also as of now, even if you accepted the invite). When I log on to play Killzone 2 online, it says so in the clan, and it normally says it once an invitation has been accepted. I will try to keep the OP Clan schedule updated as quickly as possible. ;)

Right now the clan you are in, BETA clan, requested for a clan game on Saturday, but we'll see if the other clan accepts. My clan, Alpha clan, plays Sarcastic Gamer on Saturday.

Until we merge to one clan, those who already switched most likely won't again. I'm not completely finished balancing the clans since a few others may move up to the competing clans or some may move down (due to not ranking up much and never playing; therefore, they kind of become unnecessary to the clan).

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yay!

http://www.gamersdigest.net/2557/killzone-2-patch-121-revealed/

mostly glad with the C4... too many times I've had it where enemy characters run over my C4 and it never explodes... C4 is finally more usefull now.[/QUOTE]

Or i have noticed it going off after they had passed it and survive.

Anyone want to help unlock air bot ribbon? sounds like i better do it before new patch, even if it is not honorable.

Thanks to those few (2-3) that showed up for the Sat afternoon game. They were fun rounds. Are people still interested in Sat afternoon? If not, I'm going to stop hosting them.

It's noon man! just woke up? ;) I'd move it to a later time, but then I don't think people would be up for the clan games if they've already played a few hours.

[quote name='Maklershed']Is there gonna be a just for fun game night tonight?[/QUOTE]I honestly don't know, probably not. You are still welcome to show up at the clan game though (we need players).

Anyway, the clan game starts at 9pm EST, but you want to arrive 15 minutes early (because once its 9pm EST, you cannot get in). Just letting everyone know this.

For the members of the BETA clan, Phoenix and I are planning to have a practice match tonight (in case the proposed Clan Match doesn't happen). I'll set it at 8v8, just in case more people come than I expect. If members would shoot me a PM or PSN Message, telling me what times tonight work best. I'll post the password in an ingame clan message.

It will most likely happen at 9 PM EST, the same time as the Clan Match.

[quote name='MisterBee']For the members of the BETA clan, Phoenix and I are planning to have a practice match tonight (in case the proposed Clan Match doesn't happen). I'll set it at 8v8, just in case more people come than I expect. If members would shoot me a PM or PSN Message, telling me what times tonight work best. I'll post the password in an ingame clan message.

It will most likely happen at 9 PM EST, the same time as the Clan Match.[/QUOTE]Sounds like a good idea. I'll try to figure out how to say this in the OP. Hopefully the next week, I can find a forum that wants to challenge both our clans, but I'll be honest I'd like to take a short break early next week (tried two weeks ago, but had to help out in a certain incident, which caused my vacation to go on hold).

I do apologize for the massive drop in KZ2 game nights. What has happened since the game has taken a massive drop, I've mostly stuck with Thursday evening games and Clan battles. Oh course we may have a practice or some other night here and there.

I think I am able to attend the clan match tonight.
I haven't played any matches so I don't know how it works.
I'll log on now to practice and hope to attend the match.

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']If you guys absolutely, postively, desperatly need another person for tonight send me a message, as i'll be playing RE5.[/QUOTE]95% chance I will bug ya. ;)

I'll play more RE5 after KZ2 clan game.

I was wondering when the server will be up.
Do I go to the online clan members tab and then join through there?
or do I search for protected servers.

[quote name='Xeph820']I was wondering when the server will be up.
Do I go to the online clan members tab and then join through there?
or do I search for protected servers.[/QUOTE]What you do is you need to get on around 8:45pm EST. You go right to the clan menu under events, and you try to join the match. It might take a few tries out of warning.

I'm heading online right now.

8 CAGs in the lobby now.

Last edited by a moderator:
aww whatt...
my event list just wouldn't show up with any events.
I was waiting since 5:30 lol...
damn damn damnnn

good luck to you guys

*edit*
why did the game go into a draw?
so fast? or you guys just didn't play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, I wanted to apologize to everyone. I'm quite sorry for trying to get 16 people to attend, because I ended up finding out the game was 8 on 8. :whistle2:( I apologize to everyone and sorry for wasting your time. I definitely owe those who couldn't get in an apology and I hope I can make things up to you sometime (maybe by making sure you all get first dibs on the next clan battle).

Right now, tenchi is starting a game called CAG Game, with the password shaqfu, so feel free to join.

Anyway, the Alpha Clan was victories, 5-2. We played some close games, but we pulled ahead and won. Sarcastic Gamer was a great clan and I definitely wish them the best in their future.

Date: Saturday, 3/28
Time: 9:30pm EST
Host: tenchi33
Game name: CAG Game
Password: shaqfu

Had a great time. I thought we'd be playing against only 4 people but more of the Sarcastic Gamer guys poured in at the last minute.

The game would probably have been closer if they had a full 8 man squad but nevertheless, they played well.

It's weird because the "draw notification kept appearing", but we played the game and ended up winning. Still really strange.

I'll try to keep in mind that Invin26, Lounges, Xephano(sp), etc. tried getting in, and to try to make sure they get in first for the next clan match. I think we had around 12-13 who could have shown up.

Also, to the BETA clan, I'm talking with Sarcastic Gamer now, and they'd like to play another clan game. Therefore, I'm going to see if they are willing to play a clan battle at the same time next week. If they are, I'll tell you guys to send the clan match request for next week (8 on 8).

Right now I'm in the process finding an opponent for next week (for the Alpha clan). I posted on the Official forums and looking at PSU. I could use some help from Alpha clan members, so if you can find someone who wants to play next Saturday, please let me know. If I don't arrange a game by tonight, might not be until Tuesday since I need a short break.

What I'm going to do, in order to be fair is, those who played a clan game THIS week, I would ask you don't join next weeks game until around 8:50pm EST (assuming we start at 9pm EST again). Everyone who did not get in, I recommend you try joining at 8:45pm EST. I really care that everyone gets the chance to play. I won't show up until later although I'm the leader.

EDIT: I got the okay from Sarcastic Gamer. Someone from the Beta Clan, I'll have you send an invite to play against Sarcastic Gamer (I'll get the exact clan name) for Saturday 4/4, 9pm EST, valor 10, 8 on 8.

fun practice game tonight beta clan, need to do more of those.

also fun game with tenchi, no hard feelings Invin, I have to admit, I'm a bit of a smack-talker :D

bread's done
Back