CAG League Sports: Madden 12 "JV League" - We Finished 3 Seasons! Thanks Everybody!!!

[quote name='DVO21']i honestly dont want any hard feeling to come from this i just want to play the game and have fun and win some and prolly lose some to but just have fun and enjoy it all together[/QUOTE]

No, seriously. No hard feelings at all. Don't feel bad about the QB scrambling thing. What would help me personally is for those who say it's "easy to stop", help me with my playcalling because I feel like I'm calling the right plays, to stop it, but not getting the results. That's where my frustration comes from.

And the fact that both you and aft3rsh0ck are willing to discuss it shows me that you're worth keeping around. Ultimately, I think that's all people want to see...that you're not just "mm...must win at Madden! Life has no other purpose!" like some people online. You guys are just new here...and there's always that "I don't trust them new fellers" thing that happens in all aspects of life. As I said, I think you guys just came on a little strong with the subbing thing, and it turned a few people off. But I can also see that as being excited about the league...which is a good thing. If anything, we now know that you guys are willing to sub, haha. Just try to let us call on you first. ;)

The showboating into the endzone, yeah...let's not do that, lol. That's like showing someone how big your dick is and then making them smell it too. They feel bad enough just knowing it's that big, lol. I want you guys to stay though. Yeah, we had less information to go on about your skill than we did with some of the other guys here, but I don't want to ever just assume someone is too good. If you think this league can actually challenge you and make you a better player, then you have just as much of a right to be here as anyone else.

Even if you're beating someone handily, I think as long as you're being respectful and working the clock in the latter parts of the game, they will appreciate it. I guess it's not an official "rule" in the OP, but that's the biggest thing, just making sure that we stay humble in victory. All right, I know we had to Dr. Phil our way through this stuff, lol, but hopefully it at least gives everyone a better understanding. We all want to have a good time playing Madden.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']No, seriously. No hard feelings at all. Don't feel bad about the QB scrambling thing. What would help me personally is for those who say it's "easy to stop", help me with my playcalling because I feel like I'm calling the right plays, to stop it, but not getting the results. That's where my frustration comes from.

And the fact that both you and aft3rsh0ck are willing to discuss it shows me that you're worth keeping around. Ultimately, I think that's all people want to see...that you're not just "mm...must win at Madden! Life has no other purpose!" like some people online. You guys are just new here...and there's always that "I don't trust them new fellers" thing that happens in all aspects of life. As I said, I think you guys just came on a little strong with the subbing thing, and it turned a few people off. But I can also see that as being excited about the league...which is a good thing. If anything, we now know that you guys are willing to sub, haha. Just try to let us call on you first. ;)

The showboating into the endzone, yeah...let's not do that, lol. That's like showing someone how big your dick is and then making them smell it too. They feel bad enough just knowing it's that big, lol. I want you guys to stay though. Yeah, we had less information to go on about your skill than we did with some of the other guys here, but I don't want to ever just assume someone is too good. If you think this league can actually challenge you and make you a better player, then you have just as much of a right to be here as anyone else.

Even if you're beating someone handily, I think as long as you're being respectful and working the clock in the latter parts of the game, they will appreciate it. I guess it's not an official "rule" in the OP, but that's the biggest thing, just making sure that we stay humble in victory. All right, I know we had to Dr. Phil our way through this stuff, lol, but hopefully it at least gives everyone a better understanding. We all want to have a good time playing Madden.[/QUOTE]

yeah i apologize for coming on too strong, i gotta realize my schedule isnt the same as the next guys and that they dont have as much time to play as others. Sorry about coming on too strong guys, ill tune it down a couple notches haha.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I would be happy to do a sub today if the opponent will pm me.[/QUOTE]

So, uh...has anyone heard from silversnake5? I'll send him a PM now to see if we can get this game finished up.

he pmed me earlier today and asked if i could sub, he said something about playing tonight sometime. I told him to pm dark rider, but he never responded.

[quote name='Aft3rSh0ck24']he pmed me earlier today and asked if i could sub, he said something about playing tonight sometime. I told him to pm dark rider, but he never responded.[/QUOTE]

Ok, cool. Thanks for directing him to Dark Rider. I pm'd the same thing a little while ago. I will say, if he gets on and Dark Rider isn't around, you can sub. It probably wasn't easy for silversnake5 to get this game set up since he didn't have a set opponent to contact. I wish I would have looked for a suitable sub for him earlier, but with everything going on, I didn't get a chance to look at it until late. Hopefully this game can still get played tonight though.

Hey Guys

Sorry for Not Being Around..Its Been One Hell of A Week for Me with Finals. Not trying to use this as an excuse for having to find a sub but I think it was necessary.

I should be available throughout the next few weeks before I head back to school.

I do have a legitiment concern about my connection. I feel like I am taking away from the league. I don't want anyone to think during a game is there is a random horrible game lag that I am trying to pull some crazy shit on them. I don't play like that, Hell, I'm so Madden dumb that often ill throw the ball right to your defender.

If you guys feel that I am slowing the league down, by all means I can understand. As much as I want to regain my Madden skills of Madden 10, I want everyone to enjoying playing as much as possible.

[quote name='TheSportsGamer23']Hey Guys

Sorry for Not Being Around..Its Been One Hell of A Week for Me with Finals. Not trying to use this as an excuse for having to find a sub but I think it was necessary.

I should be available throughout the next few weeks before I head back to school.

I do have a legitiment concern about my connection. I feel like I am taking away from the league. I don't want anyone to think during a game is there is a random horrible game lag that I am trying to pull some crazy shit on them. I don't play like that, Hell, I'm so Madden dumb that often ill throw the ball right to your defender.

If you guys feel that I am slowing the league down, by all means I can understand. As much as I want to regain my Madden skills of Madden 10, I want everyone to enjoying playing as much as possible.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone would suspect you of any devious activity. We've all had connection issues from time to time. I think the biggest thing is just testing it. If you don't give it a chance, you'll never know. It seems like we've always got a few guys on hand willing to sub at a moment's notice, so I'd like to see you at least attempt your games, and then if things go bad, turn to a sub. But let's try not to just assume you'll always need one. Gotta give yourself a chance, man! :)

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']I don't think anyone would suspect you of any devious activity. We've all had connection issues from time to time. I think the biggest thing is just testing it. If you don't give it a chance, you'll never know. It seems like we've always got a few guys on hand willing to sub at a moment's notice, so I'd like to see you at least attempt your games, and then if things go bad, turn to a sub. But let's try not to just assume you'll always need one. Gotta give yourself a chance, man! :)[/QUOTE]

Right..Its Not Like I am wishing to have a sub every game..I could lose every game as long as they were close contests

Going back to the connection issues, I am truly convinced that it is my schools NAT settings. They have it set to strict for MW3 and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a match...I've sent emails on trying to get it fixed but no luck..As long as the league doesn't mind a tad bit more lag during games against me if we get connected, We shouldn't have a problem then

lol dont get it twisted bro trust i want to win every madden game as much as the next guy lol no likes or enjoys losing even if it a close game it still stings. but im not a madden must win or lifes over kinda guy i got my military carrer and wife to worry about more than madden. but i will do my best to remember to not hit that dive button on the way to the endzone its just habit is all. As for my skill level compared to the leagues skill level i dont really know where im at skill level to be honest. i know my offense style play is quite amazing but my defense is quite weak and i may get lucky with defense here and there but its for sure my down fall in this game. i dont see how people can do all thoughs crazy defensive audibles so well. i wish i knew the type of plays that could cover both runs and passes evenly so u dont have to worry about thoughs huge plays agaisnt u so often. but im for sure not one of thoughs guys who try and run up the score i hate that shit. i think if u got like a 3 TD lead at any point in the second half its time to start running the ball and kill clock i might through the ball on 3rd for the first to just keep the lead safe and get the first but thats all but i think thats fair. but im also not gonig to just run the ball and let the whole play clock run out in between every play either i also find that to be rude and kinda of degrading as well. just my opionion atleast because that shit annoys me when it happens to me personally.
but its good to know where we all stand and that we can be civil about this and not have to belittle eachother with childish name calling and bullshit like that to. well im ready for the next cowboys game in this league and tommrow. the only time im not able to play or sub is during cowboys football or if theres an amzing game on tv

[quote name='TheSportsGamer23']Right..Its Not Like I am wishing to have a sub every game..I could lose every game as long as they were close contests

Going back to the connection issues, I am truly convinced that it is my schools NAT settings. They have it set to strict for MW3 and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a match...I've sent emails on trying to get it fixed but no luck..As long as the league doesn't mind a tad bit more lag during games against me if we get connected, We shouldn't have a problem then[/QUOTE]

i dont got a problem with a little extra lag i think as long as u give the guy ur playing a little heads up that u might be getting a little extra lag going on so he can better prepare his offensive play thoughts a little more thought because i think we all know its better to run with lag than pass or atleast i think so

[quote name='DVO21']but im also not gonig to just run the ball and let the whole play clock run out in between every play either i also find that to be rude and kinda of degrading as well. just my opionion atleast because that shit annoys me when it happens to me personally.[/QUOTE]

Well, in the 4th quarter, with a lead, you SHOULD be doing this. 3rd quarter and a big lead is a gray area, and it's more at your own discretion (really, if someone WANTS to kill the clock the entire game, that's their own business).

But if you're up 35 points in the 3rd quarter and you're still airing the ball out, don't be surprised if your opponent comes in this thread and calls you a douchebag. In that situation, the game is out of reach and the objective should be ending it as quickly as possible. Scoring more points isn't going to do that (of course this doesn't include INTs, fumbles, punt returns, etc.)

But 4th quarter, no question, killing the clock means snapping the ball at under :05 on the play clock. Otherwise, it does look like you're trying to run up the score.

Giants owner PM'd me saying he lost track of the deadline this week (completely understandable considering all that's been going on in here). Since it's his primary vs a secondary team (an unclaimed one at that, haha), I think a sim is appropriate here, and then we'll be moving on to Week 6! Stay tuned! :)

I have a question. In my last game, I lost Knowshon Moreno for four weeks. I've been trying a couple trades, but for now nothing is happening. I have one healthy HB on my roster, so how do we handle this? Do I pick up a FA running back until Moreno comes back, or do I trade for one, or something else?

All right, guys. We have advanced to Week 6! Free Agency is now CLOSED! If you didn't sign anyone, sorry. You'll have to wait until the next opportunity.

Week 5 Summary

Power Rankings
1. Arizona Cardinals
2. St. Louis Rams
3. Denver Broncos
4. Atlanta Falcons
5. Buffalo Bills

Offensive Player of the Week
LeGarrette Blount - 6 att, 181 yds, 2 TDs

Defensive Player of the Week
James Harrison - 5 tackles, 3 FF

[quote name='KasterDB']I have a question. In my last game, I lost Knowshon Moreno for four weeks. I've been trying a couple trades, but for now nothing is happening. I have one healthy HB on my roster, so how do we handle this? Do I pick up a FA running back until Moreno comes back, or do I trade for one, or something else?[/QUOTE]

Only one healthy HB? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but yeah you should be able to sign a free agent until you get Moreno back. I can't imagine the game allowing you to play with one running back.

Kinda sucks that free agency was the one week I told y'all I would be away. One more day and I'd have at least had a chance. When is the next period and why are free agent signings so limited anyway?

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']Ok, cool. Thanks for directing him to Dark Rider. I pm'd the same thing a little while ago. I will say, if he gets on and Dark Rider isn't around, you can sub. It probably wasn't easy for silversnake5 to get this game set up since he didn't have a set opponent to contact. I wish I would have looked for a suitable sub for him earlier, but with everything going on, I didn't get a chance to look at it until late. Hopefully this game can still get played tonight though.[/QUOTE]

I would have been happy to get on madden last night (as I was playing oblivion and on xbox already), but I never received a PM on CAG or XBL.

I have a bye this week. Awesome. If someone needs a sub let me know.

I played DVO last week with the Texans and he was the Raiders. I was discouraged from my own horrible play in the first half but in all honesty I thought he handled it well. He began running the ball and even invited me to a party to let me know he was getting lucky an let me vent for a minute! I appreciated it and actually he came off as a good player to play against.

Quick question in general to the forum:

I have had 2 times now where I have been down by a touchdown or 10 PTs in 4th quarter. I've had 4th and inches an a 4th and 4 I believe. I feel the need to call a regular play "go for it" on the gameplan but when I line up the defense is in punt return. Both times I have called a time out because I dont believe it to be fair that gameplan for the opposing team didnt correct the punt formation. I do this because I don't want to be that guy but my question is how does everyone feel about my actions? Should I go with what I wanted to do and let them deal with the audible or keep doing what I'm doing ultimately kind of crushing my chances at any kind of comeback? (not that I can justify I would come back with my record but it's what I feel a regular coach would do in most situations)

[quote name='hostyl1']Kinda sucks that free agency was the one week I told y'all I would be away. One more day and I'd have at least had a chance. When is the next period and why are free agent signings so limited anyway?[/QUOTE]

I guess we could do another round at Week 10. Free agency is limited because without a salary cap, we'd have people signing the 20 best players and releasing the 20 worst on their roster. You might think that's crazy...but I've seen it happen. Sorry you missed out this time. I knew you were away, but I didn't think you'd have ZERO internet access the entire time.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I would have been happy to get on madden last night (as I was playing oblivion and on xbox already), but I never received a PM on CAG or XBL.

I have a bye this week. Awesome. If someone needs a sub let me know.[/QUOTE]

Haha, sorry, man. The Giants owner said he lost track of the deadline and didn't mind if the game was simmed. I'll definitely keep you in mind as a sub this week though.

[quote name='Docb9110']Quick question in general to the forum:

I have had 2 times now where I have been down by a touchdown or 10 PTs in 4th quarter. I've had 4th and inches an a 4th and 4 I believe. I feel the need to call a regular play "go for it" on the gameplan but when I line up the defense is in punt return. Both times I have called a time out because I dont believe it to be fair that gameplan for the opposing team didnt correct the punt formation. I do this because I don't want to be that guy but my question is how does everyone feel about my actions? Should I go with what I wanted to do and let them deal with the audible or keep doing what I'm doing ultimately kind of crushing my chances at any kind of comeback? (not that I can justify I would come back with my record but it's what I feel a regular coach would do in most situations)[/QUOTE]

In the 4th quarter, when you're losing, all bets are off. There is no obligation to punt. If there's ever a point in the game where you feel like "If I don't do something now, it's over", then go for it. Even earlier in the game, if it's the 2nd quarter and you're down by 28 points already, and come to a 4th down where you feel like you can get it to keep a potential scoring drive alive, go for it. Don't feel bad about it if they line up for a punt. They should be waiting to see what formation you call anyway. Let them call the timeout.

The whole issue with going for it on 4th down is that it should show desperation. 2nd quarter, down by 3 at your own 35 facing a 4th and 3, you shouldn't be desperate yet, which is why in that case a punt is the right call. I hope that makes sense. The only reason there's any rule on it is just to guide people in playing the right way. You may think that in a league like this, that kind of thing wouldn't be necessary, but people can surprise you.

Last edited by a moderator:
yo docb wut i usually do in that 4th down situation is pause the game and send the guy im playing a party request let him know i would like to go for it and talk abotu whether we agree that its fair so there wont be any hard feeling about u doing what u got to do to win thats just my style to try and avoid anyone getting mad and in that situation everyone i have ever talked to about it has told me that its fair when i asked. but u could also say fuck it because i always let the offense choose first in thoughs late fourth quarter situation if im up so i can pick my defense after seeing if there in punt formation that way neither of us have to waste a timeout or i audible

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']All right, guys. We have advanced to Week 6! Free Agency is now CLOSED! If you didn't sign anyone, sorry. You'll have to wait until the next opportunity.

Week 5 Summary

Power Rankings
1. Arizona Cardinals
2. St. Louis Rams
3. Denver Broncos
4. Atlanta Falcons
5. Buffalo Bills

Offensive Player of the Week
LeGarrette Blount - 6 att, 181 yds, 2 TDs

Defensive Player of the Week
James Harrison - 5 tackles, 3 FF[/QUOTE]

Green Bay continues to get disrespected in the Power Rankings. Over the past two weeks, they've easily handled third-ranked Denver and had a hard-fought victory over fourth-ranked Atlanta. According to the stats, they're the #1 ranked defense and #3 offense. The word on the street is that Aaron Rodgers is pissed and is looking to make an example out of the #2 Rams this week.

raiders 34 browns 14
the browns completely shut down my passing game with only 4 completed passes all to mc fadden and no they werent all screens but yes two were one for a touchdown and one for a loss of yards
mcFadden had 181 rushing 3 TDS and 94 rec yards and 1 touchdown

sad to admit i did mess up at the middle of the game a dove into the endzone but instantly paused the game when i realized wut i did and sent a message saying sorry for the dive didnt mean to its a habit my bad

I always dive out of habit so don't worry about it.

I played a good first half, but man the second half was shit. I need to call better plays on outside runs, but even then I just missed on some hits. Fumbling at the 10 didn't help either, heh.

dallas cowboys get raped by the patriots 14-49
as the cowboys started of very strong with a 14-0 lead they fell apart after the pats took a 100 yard kickoff return to the house. after that it was the patriots show.
foster was held to only 80 yards with 2 TDs
the cowboys passing game was a total bust with romo throwing 10 for 24 with only 159 yards and 2 big INTs.
tom brady went nuts in this game with 4 TDS no INTS an amazing 12 for 15 with 224 yards.
the main factor in this game was the patriots defense that showed up and the cowboys defense that looked like they stayed home.
GG superstar u played like one thats for sure

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Green Bay continues to get disrespected in the Power Rankings. Over the past two weeks, they've easily handled third-ranked Denver and had a hard-fought victory over fourth-ranked Atlanta. According to the stats, they're the #1 ranked defense and #3 offense. The word on the street is that Aaron Rodgers is pissed and is looking to make an example out of the #2 Rams this week.[/QUOTE]

When do you want to play, man?

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I always dive out of habit so don't worry about it.

I played a good first half, but man the second half was shit. I need to call better plays on outside runs, but even then I just missed on some hits. Fumbling at the 10 didn't help either, heh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have a tendency to do the end zone dive as well. Are we all in agreement that this is not allowed?

[quote name='lyric706']Yeah, I have a tendency to do the end zone dive as well. Are we all in agreement that this is not allowed?[/QUOTE]

Well, it's a douchy thing to do. Kind of amused that so many people in this league are in the habit of being douches. It's showboating...literally, lol. I get that it looks cool, and against the CPU, sure, who cares. But unless you're actually diving for the endzone because you're that close to getting tackled, it's unnecessary, and is just rubbing your opponent's nose in it. Think about the process there. "Yes! I'm about to score! Oh wait, let me move my thumb to the X button for no apparent reason. WINNING!!!"

I'm going to stick to diving as infrequently as I get to the end zone, heh.

Seriously, if I'm chatting with someone during a game they'll be able to tell I'm not being a douche when I do it and if they don't have a mic well I'm doing it cause I'm annoyed they don't have a mic. :)

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I'm going to stick to diving as infrequently as I get to the end zone, heh.

Seriously, if I'm chatting with someone during a game they'll be able to tell I'm not being a douche when I do it and if they don't have a mic well I'm doing it cause I'm annoyed they don't have a mic. :)[/QUOTE]

I've got a 2 week old baby who sleeps right next to me when I'm playing. I can't sit on my headset and talk to you about your bowel movements. If that offends you enough to act like a douche, then you probably already were one anyway. :)

i can see that it can being a dick head move but i cant lie i just laughed when ultimate matt dove in on me for a touchdown it was a hell of a catch for one and he made some good moves after the catch to get into the endzone which i thought it deserved a little extra celebration with the dive that spins around and does like a 540 spin was a great final move for that amazing TD its didnt make me mad at all i laughed and smiled as i was amazed by the play myself
but i can see the commish's point on someone diving into the endzone every damn touchdown with a huge lead of like 28-0 that if did that to a guy he would prolly be thinking this guys a fucking $$$it. i guess i understand both point of views but the boss is the boss so if he wants to say no then im going to do my best not to do it and remember that i shouldnt

[quote name='lyric706']When do you want to play, man?[/QUOTE]

I'm free this evening. Tomorrow doesn't work for me. Tuesday night should be good, as well as Wednesday.

[quote name='DVO21']but i can see the commish's point on someone diving into the endzone every damn touchdown with a huge lead of like 28-0 that if did that to a guy he would prolly be thinking this guys a fucking $$$it. i guess i understand both point of views but the boss is the boss so if he wants to say no then im going to do my best not to do it and remember that i shouldnt[/QUOTE]

Well, that's the bigger issue. As several of you have said, it's habit. Nobody's going to think about the score before doing it. So, it's all or nothing. We either allow people to do it all the time, pissing off people and possibly leading them to drop from the league when the team beating them 42-3 just flips into the endzone. Or we just say "hey ya know what...it's not necessary". I'd rather focus on keeping people wanting to participate in the league than protect the right to showboat.

[quote name='damailman2272']does anyone own the redskins or seahawks if not i would be interested in taking over one of them[/QUOTE]

Yes, both the Redskins and Seahawks are open. As long as you understand the purpose of this league and are willing to abide by the rules in the OP, you're welcome to play. Just let me know which team you'd prefer.

i agree i think if this issue is going to run people out of the league then it should be gone. id hate to see people leave just becuz i wanted to dive into the endzone just for fun.

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']Yes, both the Redskins and Seahawks are open. As long as you understand the purpose of this league and are willing to abide by the rules in the OP, you're welcome to play. Just let me know which team you'd prefer.[/QUOTE]

yea i know the rules im, i would like the seahawks then and i like to play in the night 7 est

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'm free this evening. Tomorrow doesn't work for me. Tuesday night should be good, as well as Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

I can probably do about 10:30 p.m. eastern tonight if that works for you.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, it's a douchy thing to do. Kind of amused that so many people in this league are in the habit of being douches. It's showboating...literally, lol. I get that it looks cool, and against the CPU, sure, who cares. But unless you're actually diving for the endzone because you're that close to getting tackled, it's unnecessary, and is just rubbing your opponent's nose in it. Think about the process there. "Yes! I'm about to score! Oh wait, let me move my thumb to the X button for no apparent reason. WINNING!!!"[/QUOTE]

No need to call me a douche, man. Was just trying to explain that some folks instinctively hit that button without any malicious intent.

[quote name='lyric706']I can probably do about 10:30 p.m. eastern tonight if that works for you.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I can't play that late tonight. Maybe Tuesday would work better for us?

[quote name='lyric706']No need to call me a douche, man. Was just trying to explain that some folks instinctively hit that button without any malicious intent.[/QUOTE]

lol...where did I personally call you a douche? As for "instinctively" flipping into the endzone, if you say so. We can probably debate this until the end of time. I'm just telling you, there are people in this league who find it disrespectful (not just me), and would drop from the league if they're constantly being disrespected. I don't see how that is beneficial to anybody here.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying you better never ever ever do it. Nobody is perfect, and I can understand the difficulty in breaking a habit. But if you're doing it every time you score, you're being a jackass (and no, I'm not "calling you" a jackass).

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally only bust out the dive into the end zone if someone does it to me first, or sometimes if I've just run in the game winning score and it was a huge play.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']lol...where did I personally call you a douche? As for "instinctively" flipping into the endzone, if you say so. We can probably debate this until the end of time. I'm just telling you, there are people in this league who find it disrespectful (not just me), and would drop from the league if they're constantly being disrespected. I don't see how that is beneficial to anybody here.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying you better never ever ever do it. Nobody is perfect, and I can understand the difficulty in breaking a habit. But if you're doing it every time you score, you're being a jackass (and no, I'm not "calling you" a jackass).[/QUOTE]

For the record: Anyone who plays me is more than welcome to do the somersault/cartwheel/whatever as they go into the end zone. I won't be offended.

I still would like this rule to be added to the OP if this is how we want to proceed. Personally, I think it's more Pee Wee and less NFL. My perception of this league was that it was intended for the folks who just could not compete in the official CAG league. I definitely fall into that category. However, I believe part of the fun of the game is the competitiveness, and I thought this was a place for us "less talented" Madden players to play competitively against other players of similar skills.

Don't get me wrong: I like many of the rules in place to curb some of the less desirable behavior (running up the score, going for it on 4th in stupid situations, etc.). But I guess I just don't see how it is so offensive to press a button as you score a TD.

I feel like we all need to get the same trophy at the end and go out for ice cream.

[quote name='DVO21']i agree i think if this issue is going to run people out of the league then it should be gone. id hate to see people leave just becuz i wanted to dive into the endzone just for fun.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But just how many people are offended?

[quote name='DVO21']dallas cowboys get raped by the patriots 14-49
as the cowboys started of very strong with a 14-0 lead they fell apart after the pats took a 100 yard kickoff return to the house. after that it was the patriots show.
foster was held to only 80 yards with 2 TDs
the cowboys passing game was a total bust with romo throwing 10 for 24 with only 159 yards and 2 big INTs.
tom brady went nuts in this game with 4 TDS no INTS an amazing 12 for 15 with 224 yards.
the main factor in this game was the patriots defense that showed up and the cowboys defense that looked like they stayed home.
GG superstar u played like one thats for sure[/QUOTE]

Good game man. I have to apologize though, for running in the end zone after the pick late in the 4th quarter. I dropped so many picks in the game, and I was excited that I finally caught one, lol. I should have ran out of bounds. I felt really bad after i ran it in for a TD.

[quote name='Superstar']Good game man. I have to apologize though, for running in the end zone after the pick late in the 4th quarter. I dropped so many picks in the game, and I was excited that I finally caught one, lol. I should have ran out of bounds. I felt really bad after i ran it in for a TD.[/QUOTE]

dont feel bad i wasnt offend at all its just fun to play. any time i get the ball on a turnover i was want to take it to the house myself im sure everyone does i cant fault u for doing it when i would do the same. it wasnt like u where passing the ball all over me in the fourth u simply got a INT and ran it back if any thing i respect the fact that u wouldnt be little me and run it out of bounds it would have made me feel like u slapped me in the face with pitty.
great game if we meet again in the superbowl expect a different outcome

bread's done
Back