CAG League Sports: Madden 12 "JV League" - We Finished 3 Seasons! Thanks Everybody!!!

[quote name='Superstar']I think you intercepted me twice sir. :p

Thanks for subbing though. I thought I'd never get the game played.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I forgot about that last charity INT, haha. But they were nothing like the picks your guys had. Your guys "made plays". Mine were like "oh fine, I guess I'll catch this one *sigh*", lol. And that o-line was atrocious. You were getting sacks rushing 3. Wilfork was prison raping 2 guys at the same time. (why do I feel like that's a statement that's actually been made before?) But you're welcome. I just need somebody else to take some beatings for awhile. Come on guys, pitch in. Make me feel better before I break my game in half and slit my wrists with it, lol.

Why are secondary teams going to be nonexistent? I'll switch to the Raiders now if you are sure that is ok and if kaster doesn't want to play the cpu i'd be happy to sub

[quote name='dptang0']Why are secondary teams going to be nonexistent? I'll switch to the Raiders now if you are sure that is ok and if kaster doesn't want to play the cpu i'd be happy to sub[/QUOTE]

Because most people are getting burnt out on Madden playing for two teams and many of us are also in the official league, so it's closer to playing for three teams twice a week.

I'm on the fence for another season, there are reasons I want to and reasons I don't. Haven't made up my mind yet.

[quote name='Docb9110']I'd play another season but honestly I'm burnt out on Madden lol.[/QUOTE]

This is like a yes and no answer at the same time. So you would...but you wouldn't enjoy it? lol

[quote name='n8rockerasu']This is like a yes and no answer at the same time. So you would...but you wouldn't enjoy it? lol[/QUOTE]

No man I'm in. From start to finish is how I feel! I meant I'm burnt out in that I'm just laxidazical when it comes to reaching out anymore.

[quote name='Docb9110']No man I'm in. From start to finish is how I feel! I meant I'm burnt out in that I'm just laxidazical when it comes to reaching out anymore.[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh, I'm going to start spelling lackadaisical like that. That is awesome!

[quote name='KasterDB']Oh my gosh, I'm going to start spelling lackadaisical like that. That is awesome![/QUOTE]

That's not right? It didn't autocorrect it!

[quote name='dptang0']Why are secondary teams going to be nonexistent? I'll switch to the Raiders now if you are sure that is ok and if kaster doesn't want to play the cpu i'd be happy to sub[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what Kaster said. I'll be satisfied if we have enough people coming back to justify another season. Asking everybody to play multiple games would be a bonus at that point. I'm definitely open to it, just not expecting it.

But yea, you switching to the Raiders now should be just fine. If that's the team you're going to play as next season, might as well get used to them and start thinking about how you'll draft.

Also, just posting a current member list outlining everybody's intentions for season 3. There's still a good amount of people we haven't heard from.

billymcdugal
n8rockerasu (coming back)
Superstar (coming back)
dptang0 (coming back)
campbellbj1
lyric706
Ultimate Matt X (undecided)
pitfallharry219 (coming back)
docb9110 (coming back)
KasterDB (undecided)
staticz (not coming back)
LVPatriots (not coming back)
DVO21
N3XTLVL
Tanabeo
archie971

[quote name='campbellbj1']So no takers on subbing for arizona anyone? I will play the comp tonight if not.[/QUOTE]

I can sub for Arizona - but it would have to be later tonight as I am about to go pick up some dinner.

seeing if anyone had some time tonight, I should be getting home at 9:30 p est, this is my second post i believe so if I dont hear anything by 11p est I'll just go ahead and play the cpu.

[quote name='billymcdugal']seeing if anyone had some time tonight, I should be getting home at 9:30 p est, this is my second post i believe so if I dont hear anything by 11p est I'll just go ahead and play the cpu.[/QUOTE]

You and I need to play in the other league. We we're scheduled to play the other day for 11pm est but you never showed..

If you want to play back to back games, I can sub, depending on what team its for. Then we can get both games knocked out.

[quote name='Superstar']You and I need to play in the other league. We we're scheduled to play the other day for 11pm est but you never showed..

If you want to play back to back games, I can sub, depending on what team its for. Then we can get both games knocked out.[/QUOTE]
oh sorry about that, i may have set that up on xbox but forgot about it, here's a lot easier for me to check and make sure im not forgetting anything. not sure if its too late to play or not but send me a PM and let me know

[quote name='billymcdugal']oh sorry about that, i may have set that up on xbox but forgot about it, here's a lot easier for me to check and make sure im not forgetting anything. not sure if its too late to play or not but send me a PM and let me know[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Hey dp tango, if we're gonna play, it's gotta be soon, otherwise I'll play the CPU. You've been away for 13 minutes now.

Nate do you want me to go ahead and advance or promote you back? Still quite a few unplayed games.

Ok, guys. We have advanced to Week 16! Would have gotten it done last night, but I kept getting dropped from Xbox Live, and I was too tired to wait around on it. Looks like 3 games went unplayed, and I definitely need to give out strikes for these. So, the Texans, Bills, and Eagles all get strikes. All you've gotta do is turn your Xbox on and play the CPU, guys. Come on.

Week 16 games will be due by 4/23!

[quote name='LVPatriots']Who wants to sub tonight for Chicago in my Bears vs. Giants game?[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with playing the cpu in a few days, but pm me if you want to partake.

When is this week due Nate? You have to update the thread title.

[quote name='LVPatriots']When is this week due Nate? You have to update the thread title.[/QUOTE]

I'm not perfect, but come on...4 posts above yours, lol.

Posting our updated list.

Also, just posting a current member list outlining everybody's intentions for season 3. There's still a good amount of people we haven't heard from.

billymcdugal
n8rockerasu (coming back)
Superstar (coming back)
dptang0 (coming back)
campbellbj1 (coming back)
lyric706
Ultimate Matt X (undecided)
pitfallharry219 (coming back)
docb9110 (coming back)
KasterDB (undecided)
staticz (not coming back)
LVPatriots (not coming back)
DVO21 (coming back)
N3XTLVL
Tanabeo
archie971 (coming back)

That's 8 definitely confirmed as coming back. Not to bad. This lat in the year, I'd really be happy with 10, so hopefully we'll add at least a couple more.

i made my official switch to the raiders so in future weeks i don't want anyone thinking they are playing me. i will sub as the jets whenever anyone needs one though.

[quote name='dptang0']i made my official switch to the raiders so in future weeks i don't want anyone thinking they are playing me. i will sub as the jets whenever anyone needs one though.[/QUOTE]

Since you switched to the raiders when can you play?

hey guys going to be gone monday and tuesday in hope lyric is around tommrow to play our game tommrow will be the only chance i get to play since i didnt hear back from him after he first contacted me.

Still haven't heard anything from lyric, can I get a sub today? I guess I have to wait on playing the CPU until tomorrow. I'm around now if anyone wants to sub and it's alright.

[quote name='DVO21']hey guys going to be gone monday and tuesday in hope lyric is around tommrow to play our game tommrow will be the only chance i get to play since i didnt hear back from him after he first contacted me.[/QUOTE]

I can do tonight.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Still haven't heard anything from lyric, can I get a sub today? I guess I have to wait on playing the CPU until tomorrow. I'm around now if anyone wants to sub and it's alright.[/QUOTE]

For the record, you never contacted me directly via PM or XBL. I hadn't checked the thread in a day or so; I'm assuming you're talking about the Bengals (my secondary). I can probably do tonight or tomorrow night.

[quote name='lyric706']For the record, you never contacted me directly via PM or XBL. I hadn't checked the thread in a day or so; I'm assuming you're talking about the Bengals (my secondary). I can probably do tonight or tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

To be fair to UMX, he did post that he wasn't going to be able to send PMs until Sunday. But since you didn't check the thread, it's hard for the two of you to contact each other. No harm, no foul.

Anyway, Campbell PMed me about Broncos vs. Vikings, and I told him I can play tonight after 9 or tomorrow most of the day, but I haven't heard back.

Yeah, seems like just bad timing there. It probably would have been helpful if Ultimate Matt X had sent a PM before he left, but at least there's still time to get the game in.

Haven't checked in all weekend. But I never get any responces for someone subbing as the Bears, so I'm gonna play the CPU right now. I'll be pretty busyt up until the advance and wanna get it done.

Sorry to whoever is playing the Chargers, I know you sent me a pm, but I've had a busy weekend. If you haven't played it yet, don't worry about me. Just play it however you can.

Now lets hope I can beat the CPU and keep this Giants winning streak/playoff run alive.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Haven't checked in all weekend. But I never get any responces for someone subbing as the Bears, so I'm gonna play the CPU right now. I'll be pretty busyt up until the advance and wanna get it done.

Sorry to whoever is playing the Chargers, I know you sent me a pm, but I've had a busy weekend. If you haven't played it yet, don't worry about me. Just play it however you can.

Now lets hope I can beat the CPU and keep this Giants winning streak/playoff run alive.[/QUOTE]

Works for me. From here on out, all I really ask is that people just be reasonable. No problem at all with you playing the CPU early if you know your time will be limited until the deadline.

I actually enjoyed that CPU game more than I remember. I might be up for another season, it wouldn't feel right abandoning this squad if everyone else is going to keep playing.

Going to play the CPU for Pats\Jets -

Since DP tango and I were playing each other in both leagues, we agreed to play them back to back. Well, after the other game ended (and he was doing questionable things when that game was ending) I asked him to play this one now and he signed off.

bread's done
Back