CAG Madden 11 League 2 - Season 2! Week 10 Deadline Sat night. TEAMS OPEN!

[quote name='BigAT']Rams still aren't in the league and haven't accepted my friend request on Live.[/QUOTE]

If the Rams become available...............................anyone want the Jets?

[quote name='gregthomas77']If the Rams become available...............................anyone want the Jets?[/QUOTE]

You can't have the same team in both leagues, sorry.

[quote name='gregthomas77']If the Rams become available...............................anyone want the Jets?[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you steelers for jets straight up.

[quote name='Appleinthetree']I'll trade you steelers for jets straight up.[/QUOTE]

no thanks. i have a plan for my Jets, but I couldn't resist a chance for the Rams

Games left:

Bengals-Jets
Titans-Texans
Bucs-Ravens
Jags-Giants
Panthers-Browns
Vikings-Redskins
Packers-Falcons
Chiefs-Seahawks
Dolphins-Raiders
Rams-Broncos
Chargers-Colts
49ers-Cardinals

Our pace isn't exactly awe-inspiring so far, though I know there's been issues getting in contact with a few people.

[quote name='bvharris']Doom was texting both his friends to check up I believe. What's the word Doom?[/QUOTE]
Yeah Rams are now available. He quit on me earlier for both leagues. Sorry BigAT for the delay.

Makes me look bad. :bomb: I'm done recruiting people and won't be doing so for Madden 12.

[quote name='Doomtime']Yeah Rams are now available. He quit on me earlier for both leagues. Sorry BigAT for the delay.

Makes me look bad. :bomb: I'm done recruiting people and won't be doing so for Madden 12.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. How about A Hard?

Giants-Jags in the books. Nothing notable happened in that game. Please ignore. Giants will be back next week with notably less suck, hopefully.

[quote name='Lexxon']Giants-Jags in the books. Nothing notable happened in that game. Please ignore. Giants will be back next week with notably less suck, hopefully.[/QUOTE]

What about this? http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/61843880

:cool:

Haha, sorry. This team rarely shows up on D, so I had to upload it. This pretty much summed up how the game was going for Lexxon. Pretty rough.

[quote name='ubernes']What about this? http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/61843880

:cool:

Haha, sorry. This team rarely shows up on D, so I had to upload it. This pretty much summed up how the game was going for Lexxon. Pretty rough.[/QUOTE]

Fiiine...I'll also acknowledge that my first two drives ended on pick sixes, both of them caused by pressure and me forcing the ball out. Which, usually in my experience, ends up in a duck ball that's usually incomplete, but tonight nothing went my way whatsoever. O was looking good outside of those turnovers early, but...well, yeah, after going down 24-0 and then 31-0 there wasn't much drive to do anything. I actually told the game to put in Rosenfels for the slightly injured Manning but they put Eli back in for his 4th INT, after which I tossed him to the side for Sage again.

Just ugly all around. I've had a lot of ugly games but this may eclipse even anything I've done with Buffalo. Eek. Uber isn't without credit, he user hit sticked that fumble in the video, and played a good game on D in general.

Whew 42-24 49ers over Cardinals....but that was a freaking tough victory. I was down 17-7 going into the 2nd half and scored on a 60 yard TD my first possession to make it 17-14. Then the Cardinals fumbled the kickoff and I returned it for a TD on a lucky play to take the lead 21-17. After that the Cardinals had to alter their gameplan a little bit too much and that's when I started getting up by 2-3 possessions.

A Hard is actually really good...I definitely severely underestimated him cause of the 5-5 record. And I'm not gonna lie...Greg Olsen destroyed my secondary that game lol. 6 catches for 180+ yards and 2 TDs. But then again...Alex Smith threw for I believe a career high 391 yards on 15 completions because the Cardinal's secondary was incredibly slow lol. Josh Morgan broke out for 2 60+ yarders even though he's an 87 speed or something. I've never seen Morgan outrun an entire team's secondary before. Crabtree had a 60 yard TD too and he's about the same speed.

Alex Smith - 15 of 22 for 391 yards 4 TDs 1 Int
Josh Morgan - 6 catches 206 yards 2 TDs
Crabtree - 2 catches 73 yards 1 TD
Davis - 3 catches 67 yards 1 TD
and PATRICK WILLIS - 1 interception, 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery, 5 tackles

[quote name='Doomtime']Still haven't heard from Killsbury..............[/QUOTE]

he's been mia since he moved and was having issues getting his internet set up I think, probably ninja league quit

[quote name='ubernes']I could sub. Not sure on their record though.[/QUOTE]

They're 5-5. You're fine to sub if it's okay with BigAT..

Need a sub for AZU (Vikings) - i am available tonight after my league game 1(probably 7:30ish) or tomorrow after 6:30pmEST.

Broncos fall to the ubernes controlled Rams in a close one, 30-27. My secondary played impressively bad and seemed like they wanted absolutely no part of intercepting any pass. Similarly, Steven Jackson wanted no part of getting tackled on first contact.

GG uber

i just saw the the lions get thier second shot at the bears next game. should be a good game because the lion have scored the most points on the bears in the first 12 games they have played.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']I've had issues contacting Matt Young, which isn't like him, any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I think he is having internet issues. It was mentioned in the other CAGFL thread - I have a match with him too.

matt's moving. he doesn't have internet "issues"....he just getting done moving and will have internet in his place today (apparently)

[quote name='bvharris']Someone step up and play for the Falcons! (sorry, I've been busy all day and haven't had much chance to check in)[/QUOTE]

i would if i could

[quote name='bvharris']Someone step up and play for the Falcons! (sorry, I've been busy all day and haven't had much chance to check in)[/QUOTE]

I can play before or after work tomorrow but if no one has offered to sub at this point when do I play cpu?

[quote name='theredworm']I can play before or after work tomorrow but if no one has offered to sub at this point when do I play cpu?[/QUOTE]

We'll get someone I'm sure. But if we haven't you can play the cpu before we advance, just post what your available hours are.

[quote name='theredworm']before noon cst or after 930 cst today, I have a meeting before work so I don't have too much time before[/QUOTE]

Who can sub for the Falcons in any of these times?

Sorry I haven't been as up on keeping on top of the games this week. Remaining games:

Bengals-Jets
Titans-Texans
Vikings-Redskins
Packers-Falcons
Chargers-Colts

(We still need subs for the Vikings and Falcons). What's going on with the other games?

[quote name='bvharris']Who can sub for the Falcons in any of these times?

Sorry I haven't been as up on keeping on top of the games this week. Remaining games:

Bengals-Jets
Titans-Texans
Vikings-Redskins
Packers-Falcons
Chargers-Colts

(We still need subs for the Vikings and Falcons). What's going on with the other games?[/QUOTE]

Sent Kay a msg but havent heard anything. Another semester of Grad scholl starts today, so I will be busy until tonight.

hey I sent gregthomas a few messages online when he was online I didnt get a response, I dont know if somebody else was on his xbox live or not, but I play him in both leagues so Im really looking to hear from him soon.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']hey I sent gregthomas a few messages online when he was online I didnt get a response, I dont know if somebody else was on his xbox live or not, but I play him in both leagues so Im really looking to hear from him soon.[/QUOTE]

PM him - he has others in the house that play using his tag

Sorry I haven't been around to monitor all day, I haven't been around a computer.

Looks like we still have 4 games left, are they being set up to play tonight? If not I'm going to have to sim them.

red - I'm assuming you never found a sub, you can play the CPU if no one's around to play.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']hey I sent gregthomas a few messages online when he was online I didnt get a response, I dont know if somebody else was on his xbox live or not, but I play him in both leagues so Im really looking to hear from him soon.[/QUOTE]

I've been home since about 5:30est, but I haven't seen Cru online. As is suggested here, if you see me online during the day, its not me. I am at work from 8-5 M-F, and even later on Wednesdays.

bread's done
Back