CAG Madden 11 League 2 - Season 2! Week 10 Deadline Sat night. TEAMS OPEN!

[quote name='bvharris']
red - I'm assuming you never found a sub, you can play the CPU if no one's around to play.[/QUOTE]

going to play the colts in league one right now, will play the cpu shortly after

[quote name='theredworm']going to play the colts in league one right now, will play the cpu shortly after[/QUOTE]

I'm going to push the deadline back a day. We still have too many games left and part of that is definitely because I haven't been around as much this weekend to shephard things along.

Can someone sub for the Falcons tonight once redworm is done with his first game?

Hey greg I'm not sure when you pmed me yesterday but it didn't alert me until 615pm that u sent me a messsage , I saw it said u wanted to play at 7pm I was actually out , I tried to send a reply from my phone but I'm not sure it went through.

[quote name='theredworm']watching tosh.0 with the gf, better to play tomorrow if I'm playing a sub, I'm off all day[/QUOTE]

That's cool. Who can sub today?

I pushed the deadline back so we should be able to get all these games in. Anything not played today will be simmed.

[quote name='bvharris']That's cool. Who can sub today?

I pushed the deadline back so we should be able to get all these games in. Anything not played today will be simmed.[/QUOTE]

I can hop on at 6:30pmEST to sub if needed. PM me to let me know...

I haven't heard from him, so yeah I guess we'll need a sub. I can boot him when I get home, though that won't be until around 6:30. Who can sub?

[quote name='PacerPerspect']I'm playing the Steelers in the CAG 1.0 league, perhaps he'd play a B2B with me...[/QUOTE]

His record in here is waaaay better than Matt's, but if you're fine with that than it's cool with me too.

[quote name='bvharris']His record in here is waaaay better than Matt's, but if you're fine with that than it's cool with me too.[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with it. I'll ask him.

I'm logging on to boot Matt now. Anyone else I need to boot while I'm at it?

Edit: Done.

What's going on with Bengals-Jets and Titans-Texans? I know Cru won't want another sim loss.

I'm online now I'm gonna send gregthomas a pm and a message on here, I'm hoping we can get this started within the next half hour

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I'm online now I'm gonna send gregthomas a pm and a message on here, I'm hoping we can get this started within the next half hour[/QUOTE]

Cool, let me know when it kicks off or if you have trouble getting a hold of him.

[quote name='theredworm']ok I'm done, anyone that wants the packers can have them[/QUOTE]

I assume you're joking?

[quote name='ubernes']Any time frame on advancing? I might try to get my game in tonight for Week 13.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to advance by 10, though I wish I knew what was up with Greg. Cru, how long are you available for?

Edit: Greg said on the last page he works late on Wednesdays, so I would think he'll be around this evening to play. I'd say we'll advance after that game.

I don't know how late ill be on but I have arranged for duece to sub for me if I'm not online when greg gets online all greg would have to do is message duece if he doesn't see me online.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I don't know how late ill be on but I have arranged for duece to sub for me if I'm not online when greg gets online all greg would have to do is message duece if he doesn't see me online.[/QUOTE]

Alright. Are you planning to drop before you leave or will I need to boot you? If so, just have one of them give me a heads up.

[quote name='theredworm']nice people but I'm done with this game[/QUOTE]

Okay, well obviously you don't owe anyone an explanation but you've been a good and active member in both leagues so you can't blame us for being curious why you'd suddenly drop out.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Do you mind if I take the Packers BV? Obviously I'm a die hard Packer fan, and they would have been my first choice.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to give red some time to reconsider, but if he leaves then yes, you can take them... And if so...

...WELCOME TO MY DIVISION OF PAIN BITCH!!! :D

[quote name='theredworm']packers lose to falcons, thanks for throwing till the buzzer, that's classy[/QUOTE]

Ah, it makes more sense now. I really do wish you'd reconsider, everyone likes having you around.

[quote name='bvharris']I'd like to give red some time to reconsider, but if he leaves then yes, you can take them... And if so...

...WELCOME TO MY DIVISION OF PAIN BITCH!!! :D[/QUOTE]

Definitely, red is one of the best members of the league imo.
But if he does decide to call it quits: BRING IT ON

[quote name='Doomtime']I'm down for a Packers-Packers match GbPackers. Winner gets the Packers ?

lol jk...or am i?[/QUOTE]

If I allow myself one conceit in terms of abusing my powers as commissioner, it will be to make sure you do not get anywhere near my division. ;)

[quote name='Doomtime']I'm down for a Packers-Packers match GbPackers. Winner gets the Packers ?

lol jk...or am i?[/QUOTE]

I'll pass :lol:
mostly because I know I'd lose :bomb:

[quote name='gbpackers94']I'll pass :lol:
mostly because I know I'd lose :bomb:
[/QUOTE]
I still haven't played you, but I'll get to see you in week 17 (other league)

Eh it's fine Bv the tyrant is abusing his powers so I'll just stay in Tampa with my young guns.:lol: Two seasons away from greatness I tell ya!

[quote name='bvharris']I assume you're joking?

I'd like to advance by 10, though I wish I knew what was up with Greg. Cru, how long are you available for?

Edit: Greg said on the last page he works late on Wednesdays, so I would think he'll be around this evening to play. I'd say we'll advance after that game.[/QUOTE]

can i get my game in at 10pm est?

if thats too late, boot me.

[quote name='bvharris']That's fine, set it up with Cru and/or Deuce. We'll advance right after that wraps up.[/QUOTE]

ok, i;m on, cru is not deuce says he is filling in (he is on). I guess you need to boot cru.

[quote name='gregthomas77']ok, i;m on, cru is not deuce says he is filling in (he is on). I guess you need to boot cru.[/QUOTE]

Getting on to boot him now. Cru, you'll have an invite back (as does Matt)

Edit: Bengals are open. Please post in here when the game wraps up, we will advance right after.

after having some trouble with my xbox, i got kicked out of the game (weird) and it told me something about excess delays or something(my xbox kept freezing up... at one point i missed a chip shot of a FG because of it). gregthomas counted it as it was fairly late in the game and the score ended up 31-13 Bengals

Advancing us now. Week 13 deadline will be Saturday night.

Edit: For some reason it didn't work, and now it's making me wait 30 minutes. I'll advance us around Midnight or a little later.

[quote name='gregthomas77']games over. Deuces xbox froze up and made him quit midway thru the 4th, but he was up 31-13 so i went ahead and counted it.[/QUOTE]

i'm sure Cru will appreciate the gesture lol... GG tho

bread's done
Back