CAG Madden 11 League 2 - Season 2! Week 10 Deadline Sat night. TEAMS OPEN!

[quote name='gbpackers94']So who gets the packers?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to give red until tomorrow to reconsider. If he's really out, than they're yours.

Week 13

Power Rankings Top 5:
1. Panthers
2. Bears
3. 49ers (+1)
4. Texans (-1)
5. Bengals

Full list: http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=stats/powerrankings&lid=71

Week 12 Awards:
OPOW: DeAngelo Williams
DPOW: Brent Grimes
OROW: Jimmy Clausen
DROW: TJ Ward

Week 13 Games:
Texans-Eagles
Jags-Titans
Broncos-Chiefs
Redskins-Giants
Bears-Lions
Falcons-Bucs
Saints-Bengals
Bills-Vikings
Browns-Dolphins
49ers-Packers (Game of the Week)
Raiders-Chargers
Rams-Cardinals
Cowboys-Colts
Panthers-Seahawks
Steelers-Ravens
Jets-Patriots

We need a sub for the Vikings and Falcons, and if possible I'd like to get a new owner for the Rams.

Also, redworm has decided to stick around, so the Packers are no longer open.

Last edited by a moderator:
So just resetting where we are in terms of owners, I believe the open teams right now are the Rams and the Falcons. If anyone has a friend interested in joining up, they can have one of those two teams.

Am I forgetting any other teams without permanent owners?

Week 13 Playoff Picture

Things have solidified a little bit, with more teams falling further behind. Just like last time I'm defining "in the hunt" as within a game of a wildcard spot, though obviously there are other teams who could climb back in.

AFC
1. Texans (10-1)
2. Bengals (9-2)
3. Broncos (8-3)
4. Patriots (7-4)
5. Jaguars (8-3)
6. Steelers (7-4)

In the hunt: Ravens (6-5), 4 teams are at 5-6

NFC
1. Panthers (10-1)
2. 49ers (9-2)
3. Bears (9-2)
4. Giants (7-4)
5. Vikings (7-4)
6. Packers (6-5)

In the hunt: Cowboys (6-5), Bucs (6-5), Rams (6-5), Eagles (5-6), Cardinals (5-6)

Needless to say, things are much more competitive for those wild card spots in the NFC, with 4 teams in a dead heat for that 6th spot right now.

Here's the whole picture: http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=stats/playoffrace&lid=71

Note that the site has the Cowboys as the current 6 seed, but I believe the Packers would have the edge on them by merit of a head-to-head win.

[quote name='itlnstln']Hey, I enjoyed playing with the Falcons yesterday - can I stick with them and leave the Redskins?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, ubernes just informed me venom's going to be back in a couple days, so I'm going to hold the Falcons for him after all.

[quote name='theredworm']I really hate seeing the Vikings up there since azu played for a month besides people subbing in.[/QUOTE]

so lets put the lions in there :)

Remaining Games:

Texans-Eagles
Broncos-Chiefs
Bears-Lions
Falcons-Bucs
Saints-Bengals
Bills-Vikings
Browns-Dolphins
49ers-Packers
Raiders-Chargers
Rams-Cardinals
Cowboys-Colts
Panthers-Seahawks
Steelers-Ravens

Still need subs for the three listed. Doom, if you want to go ahead and do a double-header type thing with you subbing for the Rams and A Hard subbing for the Falcons that might work. Let me know.

Tanabeo - I could either play late late tonight (like after midnight) or any time tomorrow.

[quote name='Doomtime']Good idea. I'll definitely do that[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I read in the other thread you're traveling today, but I assume you can set it up tomorrow no problem?

[quote name='Doomtime']Yeah tomorrow shouldn't be an issue. We should have it done by the deadline[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Make sure you both try to win both games. ;)

[quote name='Deuce20602']havent heard from Matt about our game (Raiders/Chargers) and it looks like he's gonna be gone past the deadline.[/QUOTE]

Anyone available to sub for the Chargers? Keep in mind they're winless, so we no one with more than 2 or 3 wins should sub here.

[quote name='Tanabeo']i can sub for the chargers if need be i only have 4 wins 2 of which were lucky so i should only have 2 wins[/QUOTE]

That's fine.

Tanabeo... what is the earliest you can play. I'm off all day today but i would like to get this game played asap so i can have my evening free

[quote name='gregthomas77']I suck at this game, and it is really starting to show. Too many beatings in a row, it just isn't fun anymore.[/QUOTE]

Well, just like redworm I'll give you a day to reconsider, and I really hope you will. You've been a good member of the league and I'd hate to lose you.

[quote name='siradam134']are the bengals still owned by grandcru? (they show empty)[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='gregthomas77']Jets are open, I'd done.[/QUOTE]

wish I hadn't made those trades now... would love to take over the Jets

[quote name='Deuce20602']Tanabeo... what is the earliest you can play. I'm off all day today but i would like to get this game played asap so i can have my evening free[/QUOTE]

i get home at 11 cent tonight but then im free till monday at 1:D

[quote name='Deuce20602']wish I hadn't made those trades now... would love to take over the Jets[/QUOTE]
The idea of you playing that team is like the Matrix falling to the Decepticons or some shit.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']The idea of you playing that team is like the Matrix falling to the Decepticons or some shit.[/QUOTE]

rotflmao

Let's get a move on people, the deadline's tomorrow night and only 3 games have been played (yes, I know I'm guilty as well).

What's up with these games?

Me and Redworm tried twice tonight got disconnected in the end of the 2nd and then end of 3rd...no blow-outs or anything so we're just gonna try and play again tomorrow. Patrick Willis had 2 interceptions the 2nd game though!!!! I would have gladly lost the game if it meant some nice padded stats for Willis.

All these games remain:

Texans-Eagles
Bears-Lions
Falcons-Bucs
Saints-Bengals
Bills-Vikings
Browns-Dolphins
49ers-Packers
Raiders-Chargers
Rams-Cardinals
Panthers-Seahawks
Steelers-Ravens

I believe Doom/A Hard are still planning to do a sub double header, so the only sub we should need is for the Vikings. Silent, feel free to grab whoever is on to play that. Obviously playing all of these games today might be unrealistic, so I'm willing to bump the deadline, but let's try to get in as many as possible today.

[quote name='Deuce20602']unless matt has shown up, I'll need a sub for the chargers[/QUOTE]

haven't heard a peep from him since he was moving and getting net set up at his new place which was supposed to be done last week

Guys,

I'm thinking about pulling out of this league, but I'll see the season through if you guys would prefer it that way. I'm working two jobs during tax season and I don't have a lot of time to be flexible and get my games in (since I'm in the original league as well).

I want to stick with the first league, where I'm the Eagles, and look for a replacement to serve as the Colts. The main reason I'm willing to play the season out is my trade of Reggie Wayne for a first-round pick. Of course, having two first-rounders may be appealing to a new owner as well.

Thoughts?

Well enjoy your 2 seed BV.....nothing went my way that game :( Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thrid times a charm getting packers 49ers in

Packers 29 49ers 21

Mason Crosby got plenty of work going 5/5 field goals (most seemed to be around 50 yards) to give the packers an weird score

good game MA, fun playing you glad I stayed in the league

Go Pack Go!

Pacer - I think you should stick around, at least until the end of the season, people are already starting to drop like flies!

[quote name='Deuce20602']unless matt has shown up, I'll need a sub for the chargers[/QUOTE]

im on now if you want to play it

o yea and bv lets get lions vs bears 2.0 done im ready to get mad at lag

bread's done
Back