CAG making degenerates out of normal people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol: You know as well as I do that not everything said on this board is anything more than a joke.

And that some "jokes" aren't distinguishable from the truth. :lol:

Shouldn't you be sleeping with young boys by now dc?[/QUOTE]

Oh did they break up Sbyml practices his moves time?

:rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol: You know as well as I do that not everything said on this board is anything more than a joke.

And that some "jokes" aren't distinguishable from the truth. :lol:

Shouldn't you be sleeping with young boys by now dc?[/QUOTE]
:lol: Who said anything about sleeping? ;)

[quote name='dcfox']:lol: Who said anything about sleeping? ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of little boys, I think I might head off to bed soon. I'm pretty much screwed. I only managed 85 pages out of about 500 pages tonight. Somehow in the next 36 hours I have to find a way to get the reading done and leave myself enough time to work on my writing. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I guess you didn't. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Shrike I was only kidding about locking the other thread. What did you do?! :shock:[/QUOTE]

See what happens when you mess with the mods.:lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Just like all the memories of all those locked OTTs we have.:lol:[/QUOTE]
I actually have a bad memory :(

[quote name='zionoverfire']Don't worry however terrible yours is mine is far worse.:D[/QUOTE]
One of the worse things about having a bad memory is always losing stuff. Once I forgot where I left $100 in cash. Nearly lost my mind trying to find it. Just this week I thought I lost my bank card. Turns out it was in my wallet #-o

[quote name='dcfox']One of the worse things about having a bad memory is always losing stuff. Once I forgot where I left $100 in cash. Nearly lost my mind trying to find it. Just this week I thought I lost my bank card. Turns out it was in my wallet #-o[/QUOTE]
I lost scotch tape that was in my hand.;)

I have an excellent memory for details, but I seem to forget the bigger things. Like what day of the week it is, or 90% of my life. When you don't really do anything memorable it all just blends together. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']I lost scotch tape that was in my hand.;)[/QUOTE]
Well I've forgotten my own phone number. Top that ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've done that too ... but who the hell calls themselves anyway?[/QUOTE]
But scientists have shown that even monkeys can remember 10 numbers. Are you dumber than a monkey? **Guess the quote**

[quote name='dcfox']But scientists have shown that even monkeys can remember 10 numbers. Are you dumber than a monkey? **Guess the quote**[/QUOTE]

Simpsons? Almost all quotes are ...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Simpsons? Almost all quotes are ...[/QUOTE]
Was that just a guess or did you know? But it is from the Simpsons. The episode where homer becomes the mayor of New Springfield.

[quote name='dcfox']Was that just a guess or did you know? But it is from the Simpsons. The episode where homer becomes the mayor of New Springfield.[/QUOTE]

I kind of thought it was, but I wasn't sure. I didn't remember the episode though.

Sub... you really need to change your avatar... Its too sexy for me to addblock, but I feel like you're undressing me with your eyes... It feels so wrong. I can't betray dc... ... ... :oops:

[quote name='Kayden']Sub... you really need to change your avatar... Its too sexy for me to addblock, but I feel like you're undressing me with your eyes... It feels so wrong. I can't betray dc... ... ... :oops:[/QUOTE]

Don't play K', you know you want it. Hard. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Shrike I was only kidding about locking the other thread. What did you do?! :shock:[/QUOTE]

See what happens when you bring up the fact that every other mod let that thread go? You let the JAFNG mod put the smack down on the thread that was almost 250 posts beyond lock point. :roll:

Had you not brought it up, I might've not done anything. But, noooooo, you have to mention it. So there. ;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']JAFNG? Jackass fucking new guard?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure that will be what some would call it. :rofl:

Just Another fucking New Guy. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Yeah, I'm sure that will be what some would call it. :rofl:

Just Another fucking New Guy. :D[/QUOTE]

It's cooler my way.;)

But congrats on getting that mount of feedback done.:applause:

[quote name='zionoverfire']It's cooler my way.;)

But congrats on getting that mount of feedback done.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a real ass-bite having that much and being too much of a prick to give it up. My mess, I gotta deal with it.

I'd more wish the few people that didn't leave me feedback would get back on CAG and leave it for me. :roll: Including the one prick who keeps blowing off my PM's.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yeah, it's a real ass-bite having that much and being too much of a prick to give it up. My mess, I gotta deal with it.

I'd more wish the few people that didn't leave me feedback would get back on CAG and leave it for me. :roll: Including the one prick who keeps blowing off my PM's.[/QUOTE]

Well you are a mod now, you speak with authority posting after them in a thread might get you some attention.:lol:

[quote name='dcfox']The JAFNG reign of terror has begun![/QUOTE]

Yes, beware the crafty old fucker mod. :D Don't mention threads to him, for example. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well you are a mod now, you speak with authority posting after them in a thread might get you some attention.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they'll chuckle now, instead of just laughing right in my face. :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']Yeah, they'll chuckle now, instead of just laughing right in my face. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

That's because you haven't layed the law down yet. Lock a few threads with backhands and soon they will all cower.:twisted:

[quote name='shrike4242']Yeah, they'll chuckle now, instead of just laughing right in my face. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
If it means anything I've always respected you enough to only laugh behind your back.

[quote name='zionoverfire']That's because you haven't layed the law down yet. Lock a few threads with backhands and soon they will all cower.:twisted:[/QUOTE]

I'll ease my way into that situation. :D

[quote name='dcfox']If it means anything I've always respected you enough to only laugh behind your back.[/QUOTE]

Better than those flipping me off behind my back. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']I'll ease my way into that situation. :D[/QUOTE]

Come on you're new! You've got more excuse to abuse your power than you ever will again.

Go lock down the Target Clearance thread, let them all fell your power!!;)

[quote name='Kayden']Sub... you really need to change your avatar... Its too sexy for me to addblock, but I feel like you're undressing me with your eyes... It feels so wrong. I can't betray dc... ... ... :oops:[/QUOTE]

SSSHUSH!...No he dunn't...;)

And now i'm an injured girl, so you have to do what i say~ so quit laughing at you girl while she's trying to play games!! :evil: :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Better than those flipping me off behind my back. :roll:[/QUOTE]

:shock: mod powers give you x-ray vision too???...Wow, remind me to never get on your bad side, lol...

[quote name='tauruskatt']SSSHUSH!...No he dunn't...;)

And now i'm an injured girl, so you have to do what i say~ so quit laughing at you girl while she's trying to play games!! :evil: :lol:

:shock: mod powers give you x-ray vision too???...Wow, remind me to never get on your bad side, lol...[/QUOTE]

You're actually trying to play games in your condition? Now that's hardcore. Hell I've had Jade Empire for ... three days? ... now and I haven't started playing it yet. And I paid full price for that one. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You're actually trying to play games in your condition? Now that's hardcore. Hell I've had Jade Empire for ... three days? ... now and I haven't started playing it yet. And I paid full price for that one. :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you don't play it Karsh and zion will find you. :shock:

[quote name='dcfox']Injury? Condition? What happened?[/QUOTE]

Well, you see, she came over to my house and...oh, wait. That wasn't real life... :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']If you don't play it Karsh and zion will find you. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Are you speaking in the third person again? :lol:

I've been meaning to play all night, I've just been CAGin' instead.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Are you speaking in the third person again? :lol:

I've been meaning to play all night, I've just been CAGin' instead.[/QUOTE]

Go play it now, KC isn't that far away.:D

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I liked my story better[/QUOTE]

Yeah well some people prefer the truth. :lol:

Does anyone else remember when Morbid cut himself accidently and posted in the OTT before doing anything about it? :lol:

I really should find that post ...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah well some people prefer the truth. :lol:

Does anyone else remember when Morbid cut himself accidently and posted in the OTT before doing anything about it? :lol:

I really should find that post ...[/QUOTE]

I think he was drunk at the time, in his defence of course.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back