CAG making degenerates out of normal people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah well some people prefer the truth. :lol:

Does anyone else remember when Morbid cut himself accidently and posted in the OTT before doing anything about it? :lol:

I really should find that post ...[/QUOTE]

Wow, I don't like CAG quite that much. His poor keyboard

[quote name='tauruskatt']this doesn't belong here but it doesn't belong anywhere else either~ today i sliced my fingers real bad with a box cutter and had to get half a dozen stitches....SEE WHAT US GAMESTORE EMPLOYEES PUT UP WITH FOR YOU??!!?...

heeh, just kidding its not the cust's fault but it sucks hardcore nonetheless, my hand is frikking killing me and i had to get a tetnus shot and everything. my coworkers btw, are amazing. good thing i just got my insurance stuff but I'm MIA from cag for a bit (one handed typing sucks, time to go buy some movies for my psp i guess )
__________________[/quote]
:shock: Getting cut up and having your thread locked. Today is not your day.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You're actually trying to play games in your condition? Now that's hardcore. Hell I've had Jade Empire for ... three days? ... now and I haven't started playing it yet. And I paid full price for that one. :lol:[/QUOTE]

nah, i was reffering to kayden making fun of hid girl~ gamer's girlfrinmd, not I!

I've had JE for for days noe and still haven't opened it, before i was busy, now there's no point *cry* :cry: . I read all of the furuba and most of the BR I have, them decided to rewatch all the extended lotr's movies....

thankfully my thumb is fine, so when I go on my trip tommorow i'm going to remap the R button on UL and play that. I did however, do almost an hour's worth of mostly one-handed driving today to get my logitech case ^^;

[quote name='dcfox']:shock: Getting cut up and having your thread locked. Today is not your day.[/QUOTE]

yup, i noticed...having a harder time keeping up with repling beause i'm trying not to be too obnoxiously illegible!

[quote name='meanie-face shrike'] So, I guess I'll have to take the initiative on this one, and do what no one else needs to get done.

KER-CLICK.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok. I haven't ever watched the extended LOTR movies, despite owning them all. I've never even watched the reg. edition of TT on dvd. I don't own ROTK 2 disc. :oops:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Oh, ok. I haven't ever watched the extended LOTR movies, despite owning them all. I've never even watched the reg. edition of TT on dvd. I don't own ROTK 2 disc. :oops:[/QUOTE]

shame on you~ rotk's the best one! (i'm completely partial to the third book...and also, i love that eyowyn chick). I made the decision to rewatch them dispite only owning the first one though, lol, so I guess i'll stop being such a cag and pay the full price for the 2nd and 3rd extended now)
don't feel too bad, I got a free box to hold the coll ed's long before i actually owned the first one (which i only just bought at this past b2g1f, heh)

edit: had to fix some of that mess...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Oh, ok. I haven't ever watched the extended LOTR movies, despite owning them all. I've never even watched the reg. edition of TT on dvd. I don't own ROTK 2 disc. :oops:[/QUOTE]
I can't bring myself to watch the trilogy on DVD. It was okay seeing it once in the theatres but that's my limit. There are some movies I can watch over and over without a problem but the LOTR trilogy isn't one of them.

[quote name='tauruskatt']i have a 100 degree fever all the sudden...is that bad?[/QUOTE]

What's your normal temperature? It's nothing to be to concerned about, but if it goes any higher I'd call a doctor.

[quote name='zionoverfire']You and your old fashion thermometer.:twisted:[/QUOTE]

Rectal?

I feel the same way about the LOTR trilogy as I do the Matrix trilogy. The first is by far the best, the second is ok with at least some good action, and the only reason to watch the third is to complete the trilogy.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Rectal?
.[/QUOTE]

Yep 1920s all the way!

And stop talking about LOTR that was soooo last year.;)

And for fucks sake go play Jade Empire or I swear I'll sick Karsh on you.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yep 1920s all the way!

And stop talking about LOTR that was soooo last year.;)

And for fucks sake go play Jade Empire or I swear I'll sick Karsh on you.[/QUOTE]

I was going too, but every time I try to leave on an acceptable number someone posts something that I have to respond too. It's a curse. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I was going too, but every time I try to leave on an acceptable number someone posts something that I have to respond too. It's a curse. :cry:[/QUOTE]

How about this you go play the game for 1 hour then come back... if you can.:lol:

Why bother starting JE now. It's the middle of the night. Get some sleep and wake up early tomorrow morning. That way you won't have to worry about getting tired during the middle.

[quote name='zionoverfire']How about this you go play the game for 1 hour then come back... if you can.:lol:[/QUOTE]

But ... but ... but ... I think I'm all out of excuses now. :lol: Ok, I'm going to go. Just one more post ...

[quote name='dcfox']Why bother starting JE now. It's the middle of the night. Get some sleep and wake up early tomorrow morning. That way you won't have to worry about getting tired during the middle.[/QUOTE]

This is Sbyml he never sleeps anyhow. Better Jade Empire than Scarlett.

[quote name='dcfox']Why bother starting JE now. It's the middle of the night. Get some sleep and wake up early tomorrow morning. That way you won't have to worry about getting tired during the middle.[/QUOTE]

I think I'd much rather stay up until 3-4am playing JE and then wake up around noon. Of course I should spend the weekend studying for my two Monday finals, but that's not going to happen. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']This is Sbyml he never sleeps anyhow. Better Jade Empire than Scarlett.[/QUOTE]

I sleep, sparingly. :lol: I don't like going to bed unless I'm completely exhausted lest I risk being alone with my thoughts for more than a few minutes.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I'd much rather stay up until 3-4am playing JE and then wake up around noon. Of course I should spend the weekend studying for my two Monday finals, but that's not going to happen. :lol:[/QUOTE]
And I should probably spend the weekend writing my thesis :rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I'd much rather stay up until 3-4am playing JE and then wake up around noon. Of course I should spend the weekend studying for my two Monday finals, but that's not going to happen. :lol:

I sleep, sparingly. :lol: I don't like going to bed unless I'm completely exhausted lest I risk being alone with my thoughts for more than a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

I just have to reply forcing you to repky back to me. if I don't get to pkay JE, no one doessss! :twisted:

it's 102 now and i'm getting all sweaty, my normal temp is below whatever the avg is (98 is like a slight fever for me)...I think it's a side effect of the tetnis shot...but i can't sleep this uncomfy :cry:

[quote name='tauruskatt']I just have to reply forcing you to reply back to me. if I don't get to play JE, no one doessss! :twisted:

it's 102 now and i'm getting all sweaty, my normal temp is below whatever the avg is (98 is like a slight fever for me)...I think it's a side effect of the tetnus shot...but i can't sleep this uncomfy :cry:[/QUOTE]
HaHa! He didn't reply to you. :booty:

And make sure to get that fever down. Don't want to end up with the brain damage.:headache:

[quote name='dcfox']HaHa! He didn't reply to you. :booty:[/QUOTE]

*sniff*..:cry: ...at least I can assume it was to play JE or do the sane thing and got to sleep.

[quote name='dcfox']And make sure to get that fever down. Don't want to end up with the brain damage.:headache:[/QUOTE]

ya no kidding, time to go lie down again regardless~ it's gonna take a week for my little frame to make up all that bloodloss.. :roll:

I tried to play UL and use my thumb for the potions then pulled something that hurt like a bitch for a few minutes there...so watching lotr's is safer.

How can the 6 of us bring more activity to this thread than the whole of the OTTer association in the OTTs?

[quote name='tauruskatt']I just have to reply forcing you to repky back to me. if I don't get to pkay JE, no one doessss! :twisted:

it's 102 now and i'm getting all sweaty, my normal temp is below whatever the avg is (98 is like a slight fever for me)...I think it's a side effect of the tetnis shot...but i can't sleep this uncomfy :cry:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm 102 isn't good I hope you didn't get an infection, taking antibiotics is a pain.

On a happy note pay day rocks! I'm not the proud owner of Taquitos and a 12 pack of Alaskan Amber.

[quote name='Kayden']How can the 6 of us bring more activity to this thread than the whole of the OTTer association in the OTTs?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps because 4 of the 5 biggest OTTers are in this thread. Although Ozzkew has started to post a lot... which resulted in his addition to my ignore list.:D

[quote name='tauruskatt']*sniff*..:cry: ...at least I can assume it was to play JE or do the sane thing and got to sleep.[/QUOTE]

Actually one of my friends has been keeping me on AIM, so I haven't made my way to the xbox yet. He's going to stop by are borrow some movies he hasn't seen before, on my recommendation:

Donnie Darko
Garden State
!gby Goes Down
Memento
Natural Born Killers
Perfect Blue (which I haven't seen myself :lol: )
Pi
Requiem For A Dream
Se7en
The Usual Suspects

Take care of that fever, I don't want to be lusted after by a vegetable. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']How can the 6 of us bring more activity to this thread than the whole of the OTTer association in the OTTs?[/QUOTE]

Because we care what each other says? No, that can't be it. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually one of my friends has been keeping me on AIM, so I haven't made my way to the xbox yet. He's going to stop by are borrow some movies he hasn't seen before, on my recommendation:

Donnie Darko
Garden State
!gby Goes Down
Memento
Natural Born Killers
Perfect Blue (which I haven't seen myself :lol: )
Pi
Requiem For A Dream
Se7en
The Usual Suspects

Take care of that fever, I don't want to be lusted after by a vegetable. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Good movie choices, I'm amazed he hasn't seen any of them. Donnie Darko became a favorite about 15 minutes into the movie and most of the rest are equally enjoyable except Perfect Blue I never really cared for it to much.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Good movie choices, I'm amazed he hasn't seen any of them. Donnie Darko became a favorite about 15 minutes into the movie and most of the rest are equally enjoyable except Perfect Blue I never really cared for it to much.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen it, but I recommended it. I guess he can tell me if I should watch it or not. :lol:

This whole movie borrowing thing happened when earlier in the day he told me he was contemplating taking a drill to his temple to bore out his negative thoughts. Of course I had to tell him about Pi. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I haven't seen it, but I recommended it. I guess he can tell me if I should watch it or not. :lol:

This whole movie borrowing thing happened when earlier in the day he told me he was contemplating taking a drill to his temple to bore out his negative thoughts. Of course I had to tell him about Pi. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: I'd be a bit worried about him actually doing it after seeing that movie.

Start him off on Donnie Darco, it's a bit more tame and I doubt he will get through all of those movies.

It took me 3 months to watch my friend's copy of a fist full of dollars and about 10 minutes in I realized I'd already seen the movie.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']:lol: I'd be a bit worried about him actually doing it after seeing that movie.

Start him off on Donnie Darco, it's a bit more tame and I doubt he will get through all of those movies.

It took me 3 months to watch my friend's copy of a fist full of dollars and about 10 minutes in I realized I'd already seen the movie.:D[/QUOTE]

He asked which were my favorites in order and I told him "se7en, requiem for a dream, donnie darko, garden state, the usual suspects, memento, igby goes down, pi, .... and i actually haven't seen perfect blue"

I forgot to mention Natural Born Killers. :lol:

It's funny that you mention FFoD, his brother borrowed FFoD, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, and For a Few Dollars More months ago. I got them back last weekend, unwatched. :lol:

That happens, for some reason Clint Eastwood movies are good but it takes the right time to get into them. It's not something like Donnie Darco that I just pop in anytime.

[quote name='zionoverfire']That happens, for some reason Clint Eastwood movies are good but it takes the right time to get into them. It's not something like Donnie Darco that I just pop in anytime.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen Dirty Harry, Escape from Alcatraz, or Unforgiven, but I have seen Space Cowboys, The Rookie, and Pink Cadillac. :oops:

One of my favorite "pop in" movies is American Beauty, which is also my 2nd favorite movie overall. Fight Club is #1.

Office Space is also a great popper.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never seen Dirty Harry, Escape from Alcatraz, or Unforgiven, but I have seen Space Cowboys, The Rookie, and Pink Cadillac. :oops:

One of my favorite "pop in" movies is American Beauty, which is also my 2nd favorite movie overall. Fight Club is #1.

Office Space is also a great popper.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen fightclub.:D

American Beauty is one of my favorite movies, I found out about it before all the Oscar hype although donnie darco is a very close second right now and Blade Runner is also up there.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I have never seen fightclub.:D

American Beauty is one of my favorite movies, I found out about it before all the Oscar hype although donnie darco is a very close second right now and Blade Runner is also up there.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen Blade Runner.:D

How 'bout a deal: I'll watch Blade Runner asap and you do the same for Fight Club. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never seen Blade Runner.:D

How 'bout a deal: I'll watch Blade Runner asap and you do the same for Fight Club. :lol:[/QUOTE]

How about no? I've tried to watch fight club half a dozen times and I get bored, it's not really that entertaining.

[quote name='zionoverfire']How about no? I've tried to watch fight club half a dozen times and I get bored, it's not really that entertaining.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried reading the book? Personally I think Survivor is the better book but Fight Club will always be my favorite.

I'm still going to try to watch Blade Runner, eventually.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Have you tried reading the book? Personally I think Survivor is the better book but Fight Club will always be my favorite.

I'm still going to try to watch Blade Runner, eventually.[/QUOTE]

Nope, mostly I read Scifi and classics. Blad Runner has Harrision Ford in it, you must watch it.:shock:

You disgust me... I try to put this thread back on track talkin about boobies and you start talking about movies... simular phentically, but I'd rather stare at a pair of DDs than a pair of DVDs.

[quote name='Kayden']You disgust me... I try to put this thread back on track talkin about boobies and you start talking about movies... simular phentically, but I'd rather stare at a pair of DDs than a pair of DVDs.[/QUOTE]

Then post a picture of your girlfriend's breasts, I'm sure she'd appreciate that. :rofl:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Then post a picture of your girlfriend's breasts, I'm sure she'd appreciate that. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

When she gets DDs I'll let you know. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back