CAG October Pick Ups! Show your hauls for the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2x Bioshock
Madden 08 PS3
NCAA Fotball PS3
Metal Slug Anthology Wii

26.10 at Blockbuster during the whole coupon hoo ha.

Other than that

Bleach Shattered Blade Wii
MarioKart Double Dash GC
MySims DS
88.08 at TRU

Returned Bleach to GS (Bought one earlier in the week with credit)
Traded Mario Kart for 21.60
72.60 Credit at GS
My Sims Sealed for 15 bucks out of pocket for the wife.

Horrible month were it not for BB.

[quote name='Chacrana']What![/quote]
[quote name='phear3d']they ripped you off.[/quote]

Yeah, it was a "didn't find anything that good, but don't wanna go home empty-handed" purchase. Too bad it's one of those racers where it's almost impossible to get first place at any difficulty, otherwise I'd at least be able to get some sort of enjoyment out of it (and unlock the hidden cars and tracks).

I think I did better today, though:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Soundtrack - $3
Complete and in excellent shape. :)

Pick Ups from E for All, mostly stuff from Konami:

1650876260_ee33009e27_o.jpg

DDR Hottest Party Shirt.

1650876512_0fb61f2658_o.jpg

DDR Pad Blanket.

1650011427_a35241a1fd_o.jpg

DDR Wristbands.

1650876852_d2e6997583_o.jpg

DDR Hottest Party and SuperNOVA2 Music Sampler CDs.

1650877582_1eb79b07d7_o.jpg

Signed DDR Hottest Party Insert by U1-ASAMi(2MB).

1650011177_a3b0240e8a_o.jpg

Signed Dracula X Chronicles Insert by Koji Igarashi.

1650877760_b16e65f625_o.jpg

Wii Remote Keychains from Nintendo.

1650010027_e37abf3e14_o.jpg

They light up by pressing the 1 button. :)

Well this month I have picked up

G.I. Joe Commando Attack Board Game
Tomba
Mario Sunshine
Dreamcast web browser
Street Fighter 2 plug n play
Eternal Sonata
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Echo the Dolphin
Sonic and Knuckles
Lemmings
2 SNES systems
Sega Genesis
PS1
NES
a box of controllers and cords for misc systems
Paperboy
Sega Genesis Game Genie
Shogun Total War
SNES game genie
Lego Star Wars 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
and a bunch of genesis, snes, and nes games.

I will try to post pictures later of all the stuff right now my digital camera doesmt work so I am going to try and borrow my brothers camera later. The way I got the systems, some of the games, and the box of chords and controllers is that my brother owed me some cash and he didnt know when he could pay me so he gave me all his old games. :) Dont worry I let him play them when ever he wants. I all ready owned the systems and some of the games he gave me but it was easier for him just to give the games to me rather than pay me back with cash so iI figured why not it adds to my game collection.

I had a sweet haul this month, some surprising things as well

first up is something I wanted but never knew where to find them at. Then out of the blue as i walking home from my morning classes this old black man comes shuffling up out of nowhere with a crate and a bag that he says is 'Full of junk" he gives it to me and walks away. and im thinking What the hell do i want with a bag of crap? Until i look inside and find these.

(Sorry for the humongus images, its from a crappy camera phone and i dont know how to resize it)

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
mail

Those are two classic Led Zepplin Records in Pristine condition, original inserts and everthing, Houses of the holy and Led Zepplin IV (The one with Stairway) also a 2 LP edition of Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" with bonus 3 Records of The Chronic's Beats and Chronic 2001 beats.

also as a bonus, a guy at a yard sale was selling All this for 30 bucks total.

mail

Heres the haul for the month,

mail

Zune Black 30 Gig - 80 bucks total
1600 Ms pts card - $5 (from a friend)
7' portable DVD player with car charger - Free from pharmacutical represenative (I might be also giving this one away after my PS2 GHII Giveaway)
Orange box - Free after useless crappy DVD trade ins.
Metal Gear Acid 2 - free after trade ins
Metal Gear Portable Ops - Free with gift card
Socom 2 for PSP - Free with Best Buy certificates
Box of Gloria Cubana Suprema Cigars - A gift from a dermatologist:applause:
Graduation(kanye west) - Free with BB certificates
Finding forever(common) - Free wth BB Certificates

Also not included in the photos is two DVD's i got for 4.99 each (300 and Apocolypse Now)

[quote name='joe2187']I had a sweet haul this month, some surprising things as well

first up is something I wanted but never knew where to find them at. Then out of the blue as i walking home from my morning classes this old black man comes shuffling up out of nowhere with a crate and a bag that he says is 'Full of junk" he gives it to me and walks away. and im thinking What the hell do i want with a bag of crap? Until i look inside and find these.

(Sorry for the humongus images, its from a crappy camera phone and i dont know how to resize it)

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=1&attid=0.1&disp=emb&view=att&th=115bea39d1905d73

Those are two classic Led Zepplin Records in Pristine condition, original inserts and everthing, Houses of the holy and Led Zepplin IV (The one with Stairway) also a 2 LP edition of Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" with bonus 3 Records of The Chronic's Beats and Chronic 2001 beats.

also as a bonus, a guy at a yard sale was selling All this for 30 bucks total.

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=1&attid=0.1&disp=emb&view=att&th=115beb2ba0b5cf87

Heres the haul for the month,

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=1&attid=0.1&disp=emb&view=att&th=115bebfd9b3d3a7c

Zune Black 30 Gig - 80 bucks total
1600 Ms pts card - $5 (from a friend)
7' portable DVD player with car charger - Free from pharmacutical represenative (I might be also giving this one away after my PS2 GHII Giveaway)
Orange box - Free after useless crappy DVD trade ins.
Metal Gear Acid 2 - free after trade ins
Metal Gear Portable Ops - Free with gift card
Socom 2 for PSP - Free with Best Buy certificates
Box of Gloria Cubana Suprema Cigars - A gift from a dermatologist:applause:
Graduation(kanye west) - Free with BB certificates
Finding forever(common) - Free wth BB Certificates

Also not included in the photos is two DVD's i got for 4.99 each (300 and Apocolypse Now)[/quote]

Can't view your images. =(

my newest gc haul. i went with 31 bucks and my go back to pick up panzer dragoon otra after i finish these in 1.7 years!

http://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=f0b76267fbe12b936bd65e203dc675c1

Dark Alliance 2 = 14.99
Otogi = 4.99
Elder Scrolls Morrowind GOTY =7.99

and all that saved money needs a place right?
http://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=b522259710151f8cc7870b970b4e0930
http://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=d8ea5f53c1b1eb087ac2e356253395d8
http://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=012a91467f210472fab4e11359bbfef6

it came out great looks really good in person and its free

[quote name='salvamag']holy shit n8nmonster, can i have one of those wiimotes keychains?!

i'll pay shipping[/quote]

they have em at nintendo world. i think i paid $4.99 for them.

Even with my HUGE first list I posted here, I have been on a buying spree lately... funding my purchases with profit from selling some of my old games... Ive actually bought a shitload of items, including a camera for my wife's birthday, and a GPS for her as well... in addition to a TON of games... and Ive paid DOWN on my credit cards at the same time... finding 4 copies of DDR Mario mix sure helped out alot :)

More Stuff form E for All, Silent Hill:

1669939976_c8426b51c7_o.jpg

Silent Hill Heather Shirt Front.

1669941218_6ab75026b2_o.jpg

Silent Hill Heather Shirt Back.

1669941546_3b57923888_o.jpg

Signed Silent Hill Origins Insert by Akira Yamaoka.

1669087149_36ec5d583e_o.jpg

Signed Silent Hill Experience Insert by Akira Yamaoka.

yesterday i got these:

advance war: dual strike $13.49 gamecrazy
ar tonelico $50 new
and a disc only Team Buddies for the Ps1 for $20 at digitpress

Got these at a CD/Game Exchange yesterday:

NES:
Astyanax (cart only) - $1
To The Earth (cart only) - $1
Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego? (cart only) - $1

Super NES:
Phantom 2040 (cart only) - $2.50

Genesis:
Thunder Force III (cart only) - $2.50
Marsupilami (cart only) - $2.50

[quote name='LilPaintballer']my newest gc haul. i went with 31 bucks and my go back to pick up panzer dragoon otra after i finish these in 1.7 years!
http://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=2d290e496d16c9dcaa9b4ded5cac10cchttp://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=2d290e496d16c9dcaa9b4ded5cac10cc
http://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=f0b76267fbe12b936bd65e203dc675c1

Dark Alliance 2 = 14.99
Otogi = 4.99
Elder Scrolls Morrowind GOTY =7.99

and all that saved money needs a place right?
http://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=b522259710151f8cc7870b970b4e0930
http://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=d8ea5f53c1b1eb087ac2e356253395d8
http://www.bmxfiles.com/pic.php?id=012a91467f210472fab4e11359bbfef6

it came out great looks really good in person and its free[/quote]

i just added 2 cc slots aswell

n8nmonster, how the hell are you getting Konami to sign all of your shit? I'm particularly jealous about the Castlevania insert.

Speaking of which, Dracula X Chronicles hits next week. It doesn't even feel real. This game seems too good to be true.

[quote name='Chacrana']n8nmonster, how the hell are you getting Konami to sign all of your shit? I'm particularly jealous about the Castlevania insert.

Speaking of which, Dracula X Chronicles hits next week. It doesn't even feel real. This game seems too good to be true.[/quote]

I think he said he got them at E for all, and Charcrana is right, the swag actually looks sick

[quote name='Chacrana']n8nmonster, how the hell are you getting Konami to sign all of your shit? I'm particularly jealous about the Castlevania insert.

Speaking of which, Dracula X Chronicles hits next week. It doesn't even feel real. This game seems too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

Konami had producers/composers visiting throughout the weekend. Since we were there, might as well get some stuff signed. lol.

There were only three big companies there: Konami, Nintendo, and EA. But with it being small, it was easy to check out all the big name games, ie:

Metal Gear Solid 4 (ps3)
Guitar Hero 3 (wii, ps3, 360)
Rock Band (ps3, 360)
Super Mario Galaxy (wii)
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (wii, psp)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (wii)
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (wii)

even won an 80GB PS3 from a Soul Calibur 3 single elim tourney, haha. so that was cool. :)

Got these yesterday with the GS B1G1 50% off coupon.

Digital Devil Saga (With case & manual)
AR Tonelico X3 (One has artbook & box. The other two just have manuals)
All for $104.00

Already sold DDS so I recouped a little over half of what I paid for all of them.:D
I will keep the AR Tonelico with the box & artbook and give one of others to a friend who is looking for a copy.
The last one will be sold to recoup the rest of my money.:cool:

DSC04062.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes stratgey guide - $2.90
Viewtiful Joe stratgey guide - $0.90
Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions stratgey guide - $13.59

Amazing what you can find at Fry's, got the MGSTS and Viewtiful Joe guide there. The Viewtiful Joe guide had a ton of price stickers right on top of each other. Finally was able to get the FFT guide yesterday

DSC04063.jpg

Went to BB for the "buy a 360 HD player and get Heroes on HD DVD for free" promo. Got the 360 HD player, but they ran out of Heroes. So I got a rain check. Showed the person the buy any hd player and get 2 free hd dvds ad and got those 2 movies for free and getting 5 more in the mail, hooray :bouncy: Thats 8 movies and a season of a show for free, thank you CAG. :applause:

360 HD player - $193 and change with tax
Heroes - Free (not pictured)
The Departed - free
Knocked Up - free

Well this month has been pretty much catch up on older stuff...

I can not suppply a picture sorry.

All PS2 stuff:

Grandia III
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
MLB Power Pros
.Hack//GU Vol. 1-2
Full Metal Alchemist 2
Gungriffon Blaze
Skygunner
Gundam: Federation Vs. Zeon
Gundam: Zeonic Front
River King
Ace Combat 5
TMNT
God Hand
Tokobot Plus

Ther emay be a few more but im not sure, some were obtained by trade, then I purchased a few used and also hit up a Gamecrazy going out of business..

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Just came to my mailbox today:

What's Shenmue?
Shenmue Jp
Shenmue US(Jp Version)
Shenmue 2 Jp
Shenmue 2 EU
[/quote]
How I hate you so very much...

so far this month i have picked up:

The Orange Box
World Championship Poker All In
Xmen The Official Game
Moto GP 06

all for the xbox 360 for a grand total of $19

Got some stuff at a GameStop this evening:

Game Boy:
Pokemon: Blue Version (cart only) - $2.99

Game Boy Color:
Dragon Warrior Monsters (cart only) - $1.99

DS:
Feel The Magic (complete) - $4.99

I'm glad I've curbed my video game spending a bit.

So far this October:

-The Orange Box (Xbox 360)
-Persona 3 (PS2)
-Bleach: Blade of Fate (NDS)

Guitar Hero 3 for Xbox 360 will be the last video game I'll buy this month.

Stopped by a pawn shop in a nearby town, they had some really good prices compared to the other shops around me, so I'll be back there again. It seems they price based on the cover art as some games like Black were going for $25 while the games in my haul were going for $2, DS, GBA, N64, etc had flat rates but no selection.

1002160xo3.jpg

Both Zelda's were marked for $2 each, I picked them up for a quick turn around at EBstop or a CAG, one is complete with a great disc the other is missing the manual, but both cases were beat up to hell. Metal Gear Solid was marked $15 and I've been on the hunt for it so I snatched that up, mint complete, seems like it was just opened.

[quote name='Deefuzz']more!

trugames2.jpg

Also got these at the TRU Buy 1 get 1 free sale

mgs3gow2.jpg

Finally tracked down a copy of MGS3S[/QUOTE]

Wow... I see MGS3S all the time new at stores, but my find of the Limited Edition at GS last week is one of my best finds yet... outter box has a little wear but the inner cases and discs are perfect

Im going to eventually get my things together and take a pic of them, it is quite alot

I just snagged Taiko no Tatsujin Portable 2 for $15, and DJ Max Portable for $40. Wahoo! GHIII bundle is due next week, but that'll be for November.

1762874107_bb09907de9.jpg

Sailor Moon for my daughter, Ghost in the Shell for me... B2G1 free on used DVDs at GameStop. I originally picked Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack movie as my 3rd DVD but they couldn't find the disc! Argh. So I had to settle for Ghost in the Shell... :/

6 Disc Sailor Moon S complete series collection
7 Disc Sailor Moon Super S complete series collection
Ghost in the Shell

$21.54.

America fuck yea...

No pics, sorry.

Eternal Sonata (360)
Wartech (360)
The Orange Box (360)
E4 for XBLA
Everyday Shooter for PSN

Transformers HD DVD
Tekkonkinkreet BluRay
Karas Volume 2
Eureka 7 Volume 9 (?)

Best game deal I got this month: Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA (used, complete) for $17.90 shipped.

Best non-game deal I got this month: A $35 wedding guestbook for $7.

Back to games: This month, I also picked up a new, non-GH Sly 2: Band of Thieves for $10.55 shipped, and a new Front Mission for the DS for the full price + tax (I'm a h0r for Square Enix like that). The FFX-2 Heretic Bahamut action figure I ordered back in late September (for around $40) also arrived this month; don't know if that counts.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations and Zack & Wiki were also on my "to get" list, but I couldn't find them in what little time I had to go shopping today. No big loss, as I have tons of other games to get through in the meantime. I've heard Zack & Wiki's been hard to find for a lot of people, though...

Oh Happy Dayyyeeyy! (Oh happy day)

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

If you're tarded and can't read, then I inform you that from left to right, it is:

Hellsing Ultimate Vol. 3: Limited Edition (the figure is in the back.)
Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

I seriously don't think I will ever pick up a batch of stuff this fucking good for the rest of my life. This is the pinnacle of everything good.

...I hope.

I bought an ipod touch,20gb ps3,5hv2 steel house gaming headphones,and Resident Evil Essentials for the ps2.

Stopped by GS today and they had a mint used Wavebird for $17, so I snatched it up real quick.

Also picked up Tetris DS, New Super Mario Bros. and Phantom Hourglass at the TRU B2G1 sale.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Well this month has been pretty much catch up on older stuff...

I can not suppply a picture sorry.

All PS2 stuff:

Grandia III
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
MLB Power Pros
.Hack//GU Vol. 1-2
Full Metal Alchemist 2
Gungriffon Blaze
Skygunner
Gundam: Federation Vs. Zeon
Gundam: Zeonic Front
River King
Ace Combat 5
TMNT
God Hand
Tokobot Plus

Ther emay be a few more but im not sure, some were obtained by trade, then I purchased a few used and also hit up a Gamecrazy going out of business..[/quote]

Just to add to my haul for this month today I picked up:

Devil Kings
Death by Degrees

Both at Target

this my last haul for
October, I can't imagine how much more I willl be spending in November :cry:. Sorry for the crappy pics its with a camera phone since I don't have a digtal camera with me.

DSC00192.jpg

here is what is pictured

HD-DVDs
Transformers ($14.99 CC glitch B1G1 glitch)
2001 A Space oddyssey ($19.99 at frys)

Tomb Raider Anniversary ($39.99)
Mass Effect bonus disc (free)
Blue Dragon ($9.47 Microsoft Retail Site)
Guitar Hero III $99.99

PS3
Folklore $59.99
Ratchet and Clank Future $59.99

DS/PSP
Phoenix Wright TT $29.99
Castlevania PSP $24.99

Other
Ace Combat 5 Faceplate (free)
God of War PSP Demo (free)
Transformer Movie Score $13.59 Amazon

IMG%5D

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles (with bonus figure)
Guilty Gear Judgment
Guitar Hero 3 Target Bundle
Phoenix Wright 3 (with Phoenix keychain)

Not pictured:
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (ordering from gamefly)

i think this might be my last haul for the month:

kmart haul -
Bard's Tale - $5.60
Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2 non-gh $7 ea.
Haunting Ground - $8.40
Tales of Legendia - $4.90
romancing saga - $4.90

goozex -
onimusha dawn of dreams
pikmin

gc credit
guitar hero III for 360
suikoden III - $7.19

Got my copy of Guitar hero III (PS2, game only) at my local gamestop Today. I also got a free Slash poster and a sticker pack with the game for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back