CAG Presents: Rywateska's Latest Halo 2 Video - Trailer: "Immortal" Montage

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
CAG Rywateska is at it again. He wowed us last time with his award winning Farewell Montage and now teases us with this brand new trailer (1 minute/12MB .MOV) for his upcoming "Immortal" montage. Even if you don't care for Halo 2, I think you can appreciate the great skill and dedication it takes to put something like this together. I can't wait for the finished product!

Right click here and select "Save (link) As" to download.

ryan.jpg

Give it a download and write up if you've got anything to say! The Immortal Montage should be out later on this spring so be on the lookout for the debut here on C.A.G. This will be my last montage for Halo 2, I'll do my best to make it worth your download.

Thanks for downloading and an even bigger thanks to CheapyD for helping get such videos out!

good stuff, so tahts what he was doing on halo a couple nights ago. Maybe i wont be the one dying in this one with jaket :lol:

you also might want to mention in the OP that you need to have quicktime installed to view it, as it is a .mov file

You must have the directors cut. The video that I've seen is only 1 minute.
Maybe your old version of Firefox is warping the space/time continuum. ;)
Keep in mind, this is only the trailer.

[quote name='kakomu']I'd be more impressed if more footage was synched with the music rather than 4 instances in 1.5 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Someone sounds a little jealous :)

Ryan Great Video! Can't wait to see the finished product.

[quote name='Murcielago77']Maybe i wont be the one dying in this one with jaket[/QUOTE]

I don't die... i'm the fuckin juggernaut bitch

[quote name='Murcielago77']Maybe i wont be the one dying in this one with jaket :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't keep your hopes up, you should know that I always have a few tricks up my sleeve. Maps... Sneakers... Sticky Grenades...

[quote name='rywateska']Don't keep your hopes up, you should know that I always have a few tricks up my sleeve. Maps... Sneakers... Sticky Grenades...[/QUOTE]

if by that you mean old footage, darn you! I might play some sometime this week, so maybe i can be added in then

[quote name='Jaket']I don't die... i'm the fuckin juggernaut bitch[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

good stuff, ryan...i uninstalled quicktime and installed it again and it worked this time...

get any footage from a few nights ago?

Looks like another cool video. Only thing I didn't like was how long some of the double kills took. I was expecting something amazing on that Ascension double kill, but it was just a scoped snipe (although still a good kill).

[quote name='swetooth9']good stuff, ryan...i uninstalled quicktime and installed it again and it worked this time...

get any footage from a few nights ago?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure yet. Maybe when I rewatch it I'll be able to pull a few things out. I can keynote a stick on a ghost that was about to run me over on Coagulation. That was pretty much the highlight.

[quote name='swetooth9']good stuff, ryan...i uninstalled quicktime and installed it again and it worked this time...

get any footage from a few nights ago?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure yet. Maybe when I rewatch it I'll be able to pull a few things out. I can keynote a stick on a ghost that was about to run me over on Coagulation. That was pretty much the highlight.

[quote name='I82Much']My roommate and I were in awe of these videos. Truly amazing to watch[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you enjoyed them! Did you watch all of them, or just a few?

That video is thight yo. The best player I've ever played against or seen on Halo 2 is a guy by the screen name Lord Linux. He probably doesn't play anymore, but he was absolutely unstoppable in one on one matches. A true gamer. I played him a long time ago and he said he was a college student who played Halo2 nonstop. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of this guy. If he is still out there, you should send him a friend request and play him. You'll see what I mean. Tight video though, I also like to use the stickies.:cold:

bread's done
Back