CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

I don't know what's going on with PSN, but I was thinking it would be cool to get the old DS games/Skype combo going sometime. You know, like how we did in back in the dark ages
of 2005

I've got: Mario Kart, Bomberman Land, Clubhouse Games, both Tetrises, WordJong, and I just found out Space Invaders Extreme has online, although I think it's only 2 players.

So, are we going to play something?......

If you do the crazy DS stuff, I'm mwkernan on Skype. I have Mario Kart DS and Tetris DS.

This is going to sound silly, but we should play Bionic Commando sometime (the retail bomb one, not Rearmed). The multiplayer isn't the greatest, but it could be fun for a while, swinging around and shit. Not sure if anybody has it, but it can be found for really cheap if not.

On a related note, sometimes I stick my game receipts in the game case. Finding this one just now was upsetting:
photo.jpg

Ooh, I've got Bionic Commando. I totally forgot it had multiplayer. Also, super ouch on that receipt.

Mario Kart??? My code is 120318 579651.

Miracle of miracles... I can actually play something NEXT Thursday, so something better happen... I don't care what, just something. :lol:

[quote name='mkernan']So, what are we playing tonight?

Also, anybody want a Resistance 3 beta code?[/QUOTE]

I want the code please. I've been wanting to try out the game

[quote name='JG5253']I want the code please. I've been wanting to try out the game[/QUOTE]

No offense, but I really meant to offer the code to the thread regulars here. If nobody else pipes up, I'll give it to you.

[quote name='mkernan']No offense, but I really meant to offer the code to the thread regulars here. If nobody else pipes up, I'll give it to you.[/QUOTE]

None taken. I kinda of figured that is what you meant but yea if none of the thread regulars want it I'll take it.

[quote name='mkernan']No offense, but I really meant to offer the code to the thread regulars here. If nobody else pipes up, I'll give it to you.[/QUOTE]
ya i guess we all sorta forget that this thread is public haha. so used to just talking to our own peeps.

I've got to run to the store but when I get back I"ll hop on

Playing Resistance 3 until you guys play something

Last edited by a moderator:
If we play something tonight, I might not be there, not because of freezing PS3 issues but need to prep for PAX. TRW might be there though, he is couch surfing at my place...

I may never play any of their games, but hit-n-run guy made me a Gameloft fan FOR LIFE.

Also I'm loading up Bionic Commando. Are we the only ones who have it? This could be pretty short-lived.

Nice! Thanks for cutting out the part where I fell in the water like three times in a row. :oops:

The multiplayer was surprisingly fun, if a little spartan. The arenas are pretty huge so there's a lot of reason to just swing around most of the time. I liked that it had a hide-and-seek component, sort of like Uncharted/ACB (although I know that's partly because it was just the two of us playing). And with all the platforms you can drop off and then swing underneath/around the corner of, it was really surprising how quickly it could go from me chasing you and then you popping up behind me and killing me. I was still trying to get used to that at the end.

Also I had to laugh at "HA HA, long range pistol!"
WE TURNED INTO THE MODERN COMBAT GUYS. :hot::hot::hot:

I need to go to sleep, so rather than writing an intelligent reply, I'm just going to pretend I clicked an imaginary like/+1 button.

[quote name='mkernan']Um..... Randy said he had it still sealed..... I have evidence. vghangover.com[/QUOTE]

Call me when I'm done with Deus Ex. ;)

Also a lot of the shirts they are giving out at PAX are smalls....who in the gaming world wears a small? They should all be L, XL, XXL, and cloak-size.

[quote name='kube00']Also a lot of the shirts they are giving out at PAX are smalls....who in the gaming world wears a small? They should all be L, XL, XXL, and cloak-size.[/QUOTE]
WTF?!

I want to see someone giving away minecraft shirts only in XXXL.:D

bread's done
Back