CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Midguy']Iwarboy had a share of this for sale. Don't know if he ever unloaded it, but check with him.[/QUOTE]

Actually sold this yesterday, i should've mentioned this but thank you for directing the traffic in my direction either way:)

Already have them bought, PM me.

2 Gameshares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
---------------
1 share left
Tetris + Greed Corp
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='robdog49er']Looking for tetris, Beat sketcher, Auditorium HD, and any lbp1/2 dlc. Will paypal for anything.[/QUOTE]

I'd be ok with that warfox33, your pm box is full. so you have a deal

[quote name='othatsevil']are you taking the shares through paypal? if so im in[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am! I'll add you to the list and pm you and imamanwithaplan for paypal deets.

Still two slots available, folks!

Pac Man CE DX ($10)
Microbot ($10)

$4 a share.

1. djratchet (host)
2. imamanwithaplan
3. othatsevil

Crap, Nevermind i forgot something.

Anyone looking for another group with Microbot + something else?

[quote name='finsfan0210']I'm looking to buy a share of Mass Effect 2. Does anyone have an open spot. I have paypal standing by and ready to go.[/QUOTE]
I am still looking as well. If anyone starts a group there would already be two people. It would ne great if the DLC was also part of the group.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking to give away a share of mine. It's for the Burnout Paradise Party Pack DLC. This is one of the many DLCs for Burnout Paradise, and this one is the one that adds offline multiplayer. It also has a trophy requiring a USB camera.[/QUOTE]

ill take it, thanks a lot

[quote name='ohram']Looking to make a PixelJunk Shooter group. I'll host it. 1 dollar in paypal for each spot.

Only rules are you have to have some sort of trade feedback and you cant be a new account. (And don't use more than one slot unless you pay for more than one)

1.ohram
2.Hestar
5.[/QUOTE]

for a 1.00 I'll take a slot

[quote name='robdog49er']Looking for tetris, Beat sketcher, Auditorium HD, and any lbp1/2 dlc. Will paypal for anything.[/QUOTE]
im looking for beat scetcher also and other move games besides bowling and golf

Accounts for Trade/Sale

1.) Account (4 Slots Left)
All Borderlands DLC/Add-On

2.) Account (2 Slots)
Dead Nation
Blacklight Tango Down
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic Adventure With DX Upgrade
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Knives Chau DLC (JUST DLC)

3.) Account (1 Slot Left)
inFamous
Soldner X-2 Final Prototype

I Want:
UK/EUR Region of Mass Effect 2 cerberus Pack & N-7 Bundle (If have US Region thats fine but prefer UK) OR Pay Pal Gift.

Anybody up for a
Modern Combat: Domination Game Share Group?

The game is like 8 bucks
so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 -
3 -
4 - cRodz
5 -

First of all, can any/all PSP games be shared? And can they all be played on a PSP-1000?

Also, I've decided to cast a wide net by listing most of the PSN games that interest me. If you're looking to sell a share including one or more of the games listed below let me know.

Here's the stuff I'm looking for:

Games:
Burnout Paradise (+ DLC)
Dragon's Lair
echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Family Feud
flOw
Flower
God of War Collection
inFAMOUS
Joe Danger
Kick-Ass
PAIN (DLC Only)
PixelJunk games
Press Your Luck
The Price is Right
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy
PROTOTYPE
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Red Faction Guerrilla
Sonic Adventure
Sonic 4 Episode 1
WipEout HD

PS1 Classics:

Arcade Hits: Sonic Wings Special
Any Final Fantasy games
MediEvil
Metal Gear Solid (and the Digital Graphic novel)
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (and Oddysee)
Rayman 1 and 2
Any Spyro/Crash games
Tomb Raider games

Lot of LittleBigPlanet Costumes along with Red Dead Redemption Stuff and other things. Over $100 worth of stuff.
Fat Princess
Sackboys preostoric move
LBP: Pirates costumes and level
gaius, Magneto
creator pack 1, buzz costume with stickers
Killzone mini pack, Hammerstien
Ico Costume Pack ,Wolverine, Turkey head
patapon costume pack, Mm music Pack, Aniversary costume
god of war mini pack, Nite Owl
kratos costume, Venom costume
sack in the box, Motor storm costumes
kabuki, rad doll kung fu, santa hat and trouser and coat
community winner infamous,Peacock
summer soltice, sacktue of liberty
marvel costume pack 1 and level kit
jayden, LBP2 CE costumes and avatars
Incredibels kit costume, Dr Eggman
Medium pack, Fly costume
heavenly sowrd mini, pack Ezio
Bioshock 2 Kill'em kindly
Batman DLC Insane Night, Joker
Dead rising 2_ Psycho n soldier
Red Dead: Outlaws to the end co-op, Hunting and Trading outfits, Undead Nightmare
prey in the dark

Want: Looking for a badass offer, that I may not resist. If not I will keep the slot. :)

For Sale

I will rarely take lower offers, but feel free to ask anyway
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $4
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $2.50
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Searching For

The only thing I'm looking for at this time is the N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle for Mass Effect 2. This is the paid DLC bundle that includes all of the 2 dollar packs. I don't mind paying 2 dollars for this instead of $1.60 if necessary.

2 shares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
---------------
1 share left
Tetris + Greed Corp
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

[quote name='rkrocks123']Alright, this share has two slots left. Cost is $9.99, and the games are listed below.

Members:
1. rkrocks123
2. Killkernal
3. Kingpin
4. ?
5. ?

Games to purchase:

Crazy Taxi - $9.99
Earthworm Jim HD - $9.99
Marvel Pinball - $9.99
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game - $9.99
Trine - 9.99[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='cRodz']Anybody up for a

The game is like 8 bucks
so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 -Hestar
3 -
4 - cRodz
5 -[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a share

Thank you, clockwork-zombie, for being our host. Let me know when you have everything ready to go. I can PayPal the money within minutes.

At the moment, one share should be $13.60 per person ($60 for Mass Effect 2 and $8 for the DLC bundle).

Mass Effect 2 + DLC (including any future one(s))
1. clockwork-zombie (host)
2. Trueblade
3. JimmyThong
4. glemtvapen
5. skylinersx

If anyone else has a slot open for Mass effect 2 let me know because I have a friend that has his payment ready in paypal. Thanks in advance!

i have
1 share dead nation 3$- sold
1 share spelunkers 2$
3 shares uno+critter crunch 1.50
2 shares sackboy moves 1$
1 share Faery: Legends of Avalon 3$
i am open to all trade offers or pay-pal

New to gamesharing here... here's what I"m interested in:

Catan
Burnout Complete
Family Feud
Pain
Press Your Luck
Price is Right
Sports Champions Reverse Courses DLC
Motorstorm Pacific Rift Expansions DLC (both)
Hot Pursuit DLC

I have:
Joe Danger (game, no DLC)
Nail'd DLC

Lemme know if anyone's interested in sharing or has what I want. I don't have any trades here on CAG, but I've got lots of ebay feedback under the same username.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Pac Man Championship DX is WAY better than Pac Man championship on the 360. Its pretty amazing[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Also, super easy trophies :p

Speaking of which, I still have 2 slots left on my Pac Mac CE DX + Microbot share! Shares are $4 each, PM me if interested

[quote name='finsfan0210']Still looking to buy a share of Mass Effect 2[/QUOTE]

If you need 1 I can do it.

I mean...I'm looking to buy a share or trade w.e.

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits)
1 slot available - $2.00

I'm also interested in the following, in no particular order:
1. fl0w + DLC
2. Dead to Rights Retribution DLC
3. MotorStorm Pacific Rift DLC
4. Prince of Persia Epilogue
5. Mirror's Edge DLC
6. Uncharted 2 DLC
7. LBP MGS level kit
8. Shank
9. Dead Nation

Looking to sell or trade:
1 slot of Deathspank/PJ Racers ($3)
1 slot of Sam and Max 3rd Season ($7)
3 slots of Battlefield 1943 ($3)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code ($5)

Looking for shares of Tales of Monkey Island, Trine, Echochrome, Gravity Crash, or The Last Guy. Possibly Prototype and MAG.

I'm also looking to sell a £20 PSN card for about $30 dollars. Otherwise I can gameshare this card as well. I would prefer to start a group with a combination of the games listed above. Any interest?

I'm thinking about starting a "N7 Arsenal Pack + Marvel Pinball + perhaps something else" group. Would anyone be interested in something like that? I'll host if there is some interest.

Anyone willing to 'Gameshare' the PSN Version of Mass Effect 2? PSN: Jasko45
- I have numerous games from;
Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Socom Confrontation, Battlefield 1943, Fl0w, Burnout Paradise Full Game, Savage Moon, Trine, TMNT, Bomberman Ultra, Blacklight Tango Down, Watchmen, Uno, Pain, Gravity Crash and many more games - plus many PSOne titles - and expansion packs (Socom Cold Front, KZ2 maps, MW2 maps, Uncharted 2 DLC etc. etc.) Check my trophies for others.

Let me know if you want to gameshare with me - my Playstation Network ID is: Jasko45
Please message me on their ;)

[quote name='GhostX']Anyone willing to 'Gameshare' the PSN Version of Mass Effect 2? PSN: Jasko45
- I have numerous games from;
Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Socom Confrontation, Battlefield 1943, Fl0w, Burnout Paradise Full Game, Savage Moon, Trine, TMNT, Bomberman Ultra, Blacklight Tango Down, Watchmen, Uno, Pain, Gravity Crash and many more games - plus many PSOne titles - and expansion packs (Socom Cold Front, KZ2 maps, MW2 maps, Uncharted 2 DLC etc. etc.) Check my trophies for others.

Let me know if you want to gameshare with me - my Playstation Network ID is: Jasko45
Please message me on their ;)[/QUOTE]

why dont we just build a group? Ill host!!!!

PSN: ibAdAzz

2 shares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
---------------
1 share left
Tetris + Greed Corp
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Did a trade with brainberry for one of my Pacman CE DX + Microbot shares. Everything went smoothly. One share left.

Yes Trade with djratchet went smoothly.

Still have 1 share left for Dead Nation, Soldner X2 and Undead Nightmare DLC(Red Dead Redemption)

*Need group for ME2, willing to host if it speeds up the process*

Also have 4 shares left for Mega man 10

[quote name='jamehze']Looking to sell or trade:
1 slot of Deathspank/PJ Racers ($3)
1 slot of Sam and Max 3rd Season ($7)
3 slots of Battlefield 1943 ($3)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code ($5)

Looking for shares of Tales of Monkey Island, Trine, Echochrome, Gravity Crash, or The Last Guy. Possibly Prototype and MAG.

I'm also looking to sell a £20 PSN card for about $30 dollars. Otherwise I can gameshare this card as well. I would prefer to start a group with a combination of the games listed above. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

I'd be in a for a share of Tales of Monkey Island or Prototype

Anybody up for a

The game is like 8 bucks
so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 -Hestar
3 -
4 - cRodz
5 -

Every
LittleBigPlanet Costumes & kits minus the GOTY stuff and a several Marvel Characters along with Red Dead Redemption and other things. Over $100 worth of stuff.
Fat Princess
Sackboys preostoric move
Bioshock 2: Kill'em kindly
Batman DLC: Insane Night, Joker
Dead rising 2_ Psycho n soldier
Red Dead: Outlaws to the end co-op, Hunting and Trading outfits, Undead Nightmare
prey in the dark, Liars and cheats, legends and killers
#2: High Velocity Bowling, Superstar V8 Racing, LocoRoco, and Pain
Want: Looking for a badass offer, that I may not resist. If not I will keep the slot. :) and... $2 for the #2 account. 1 share left for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back