2 shares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

[quote name='Brainberry']I was reading the description and it says i needed 24 gb to download and install.

Maybe its a typo? I'll take your word for it since you already have it. How long did the DL take?[/QUOTE]

The download is 12gb, but then you need another 12gb to install.

[quote name='EvilGalad']The download is 12gb, but then you need another 12gb to install.[/QUOTE]

so when its done installing the game itself should only take up 12gb?

reposting my stuff:

UK account with PS+

games: oddworld, cuboid, critter crunch, worms armageddon, WWE DLC (2010 and 2011), linger in shadows, wolfenstein 3D, trine, burn zombie burn, FF VII, a few themes, dracula undead awakening (mini), syphon filter, bloons (mini) alien breed, might have other things, but can't remember

$10 takes it

U.S
account 1:
family feud, price is right, press your luck, 3 on 3 nhl, Burnout Paradise (complete edition), buzz! junior, detuned, buzz! quiz tv, texas cheat 'em, high velocity bowling, burn zombie burn, linger in shadows, RE5 (addon), age of booty, wheel of fortune, frogger returns, madden NFL arcade, jeopardy, Magic Orbz and MK II

$15

account 2:
MW2 Map Packs & FFVII

$4

account 3:
Marver vs Capcom 2, UNO and Yakuza 3 Battle Pack

$4

Paypal only

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have them bought, PM me.
2 shares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.
Record of Agarest War

CoD Classic (easy plat) - $2
Microbot + Pacman CE DX - $4

Paypal or trade of equal value.

Pacman has 15 ridiculously easy trophies. Just have the last two left before 100% in about an hour or two of playtime. It's super fun though, doesn't play like regular pacman at all. Microbot has a really cool look to it too.

U.S
account 1:
family feud, price is right, press your luck, 3 on 3 nhl, Burnout Paradise (complete edition), buzz! junior, detuned, buzz! quiz tv, texas cheat 'em, high velocity bowling, burn zombie burn, linger in shadows, RE5 (addon), age of booty, wheel of fortune, frogger returns, madden NFL arcade, jeopardy, Magic Orbz and MK II

$15

If your deal with the other person falls through, I'm very interested in this account.

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (everything needed for 100% trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

I'm also VERY interested in the following, in no particular order:
1. fl0w + DLC
2. Dead to Rights Retribution DLC
3. Prince of Persia Epilogue
4. Mirror's Edge DLC
5. Uncharted 2 DLC
6. Shank
7. Dead Nation (there seems to be enough people to start a gameshare for this)

Just bought gameshare accounts from NSYNC & jamehze. Both transactions went perfectly and fairly. Thanks!

If anyone has an account with Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC, I'm interested in:
SPECACT
Vietnam expansion

PM me with a price. Thanks.

traded with jamehze and gg202 100% legit

reposting my stuff:

UK account with PS+

games: oddworld, cuboid, critter crunch, worms armageddon, WWE DLC (2010 and 2011), linger in shadows, wolfenstein 3D, trine, burn zombie burn, FF VII, a few themes, dracula undead awakening (mini), syphon filter, bloons (mini) alien breed, might have other things, but can't remember

$10 takes it

U.S
account 1:

$15

account 2:
MW2 Map Packs & FFVII

$4

account 3:
Marver vs Capcom 2, UNO and Yakuza 3 Battle Pack

$4

Paypal only

few slots left

[quote name='MadB00tleg']Interested in Uncharted 2 DLC and Dead Nation. I'm new to the gamesharing scene so let me know what I'd have to do and I'm there.[/QUOTE]

Everything should be in OP ;)

Still selling Alien Breed 2 - $2

[quote name='DoReiRei']Already have them bought, PM me.
2 shares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Record of Agarest War[/QUOTE]
I bought one share of Alien Breed from Doreirei and everything went smooth. Thanks!

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Please PM me with any inquiries

Every
LittleBigPlanet Costumes & kits minus the GOTY stuff and a several Marvel Characters along with all Red Dead Redemption and other things. Over $100 worth of stuff.
Fat Princess
Sackboys preostoric move
Bioshock 2: Kill'em kindly
Batman DLC: Insane Night, Joker
Dead rising 2_ Psycho n soldier
Red Dead: Outlaws to the end co-op, Hunting and Trading outfits, Undead Nightmare
prey in the dark, Liars and cheats, legends and killers
#2: High Velocity Bowling, Superstar V8 Racing, LocoRoco, and Pain
Want: Looking for a badass offer, that I may not resist. If not I will keep the slot. :) and... $2 for the #2 account. 1 share left for both.

Just saying, Kill 'em kindly is free Bio2 DLC. That being said, that first account looks cool, but nothing in there I can use.
-------
Shares for sale/trade
Call of Duty Classic - $2
Microbot + Pacman Championship Edition DX - $4

1 share left on each

[quote name='Brainberry']Anybody want to get a group going for Prototype?

Ill host.[/QUOTE]

I want to get in on a prototype share, I'm already signed up for jamehze's though. You should join us.

Prototype share

1. jamehze (host)
2. djratchet
3. Brainberry (?)

[quote name='djratchet']I want to get in on a prototype share, I'm already signed up for jamehze's though. You should join us.

Prototype share

1. jamehze (host)
2. djratchet
3. Brainberry (?)
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in!!!! How much for each share?

[quote name='djratchet']I want to get in on a prototype share, I'm already signed up for jamehze's though. You should join us.

Prototype share

1. jamehze (host)
2. djratchet
3. Brainberry
4. rkrocks123
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in too.

For Sale

I will rarely take lower offers, but feel free to ask anyway
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $3.50
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $2.50
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Searching For

The only thing I'm looking for at this time is the N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle for Mass Effect 2. This is the paid DLC bundle that includes all of the 2 dollar packs. I don't mind paying 2 dollars for this instead of $1.60 if necessary.

Being a first-time host was a great experience. It took a lot of work but it was worth it. I would like to thank glemtvapen and skylinersx for being great CAGs. The gameshare went smooth and easy.

Thanks for your patience. Enjoy Mass Effect 2 and the DLC!

timropp, rkrocks123, slayerxx1, jamehze, El Gray and gg2020 are all 100% trustworthy (if they already weren't)

Anybody up for a
Modern Combat: Domination Game Share Group?

The game is like 8 bucks
so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 - Hestar
3 -
4 - cRodz
5 -

Already have them bought, PM me.

3 shares
Pacman XD
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

[quote name='NSYNC']Starting a gameshare for Dead Nation at $3.00 per person.

1. NSYNC (host)
2. MadB00tleg
3. ayevenom
4. cobolatrix
5.[/QUOTE]
Count me in.

Originally Posted by NSYNC
Starting a gameshare for Dead Nation at $3.00 per person.

1. NSYNC (host)
2. MadB00tleg
3. ayevenom
4. cobolatrix
5. Meeza

I'd like in on this too!

i have
1 share dead nation 3$- sold
1 share spelunkers 2$
3 shares uno+critter crunch 1.50
2 shares sackboy moves 1$
1 share Faery: Legends of Avalon 3$
i am open to all trade offers or pay-pal

Hi guys, well, as some of you may know i had an error code repeating on a loop and had to completely wipe clean all data:(

well, fortunately i was able to retrieve everything but my GRANDIA gameshare.. and have no recollection of who was in the sharegroup.
PLEASE pm with any info regarding this account.. thanks a ton you guys:)

[quote name='Trueblade']Being a first-time host was a great experience. It took a lot of work but it was worth it. I would like to thank glemtvapen and skylinersx for being great CAGs. The gameshare went smooth and easy.

Thanks for your patience. Enjoy Mass Effect 2 and the DLC![/QUOTE]

Thanks for finally standing up to be host.

[quote name='iwarboY']Hi guys, well, as some of you may know i had an error code repeating on a loop and had to completely wipe clean all data:(

well, fortunately i was able to retrieve everything but my GRANDIA gameshare.. and have no recollection of who was in the sharegroup.
PLEASE pm with any info regarding this account.. thanks a ton you guys:)[/QUOTE]

Did you try searching the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back