CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='meeek']guys (Brainberry & WV Matsui), I don't have PM's from you!
lol

PS: 3e's in meeek![/QUOTE]

i have witnessed my own, and another person here on CAG have messages sent to others than those intended to recieve them. is there a PM issue maybe?

[quote name='iwarboY']i have witnessed my own, and another person here on CAG have messages sent to others than those intended to recieve them. is there a PM issue maybe?[/QUOTE]

Told you meeek! Lol.

[quote name='meeek']guys (Brainberry & WV Matsui), I don't have PM's from you!
lol

PS: 3e's in meeek![/QUOTE]

3 e French bullshit!

Got that Shift 2 straightened out. Played it and didn't care much for it.

Selling my share. Asking a whole 3 bucks! Early Thanksgiving savings! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']Meeek come in man. I need that PW for grrouchie. Please send it to me ASAP.

I tried pm'n you bro![/QUOTE]

We should post a warning in the main post that due to the new regulations that share selling might not be instantaneous any longer lol.

[quote name='grrouchie']We should post a warning in the main post that due to the new regulations that share selling might not be instantaneous any longer lol.[/QUOTE]

Exactly haha sorry mate!

[quote name='ganjaman1']Thanks for fast answers mate and shame on Sony for making this decision.[/QUOTE]

Why is this Shame on Sony?

In all actuality they should have made this change years ago when they changed their TOS to make gamesharing illegal.

So, it was actually nice of Sony to leave it open so long as to let a bunch of people take advantage of it before they finally decided enough was enough.

[quote name='iwarboy'][ 2/3 - 1/6 ] ÷ [ 2/5 - 1/3 ] = ?

Go![/quote]
=1/2 ÷ 1/15
=1/2 * 15
=15/2 (=7.5)

EDIT: damn, beat to it lol
EDIT2: actually, I got the right answer, he put fractions, I let fractions :p

[quote name='WV Matsui']Exactly haha sorry mate![/QUOTE]

No worries - I'm not really in a big hurry to get to any of the games as Skyrim is dominating my life right now.

But, it was a good deal lol

So is it confirmed that if you deactivate all your slots, your games purchased before the 18th still have 5 slots? I know the blog said so but I want to know it's actually held up in practice

[quote name='Wario64']So is it confirmed that if you deactivate all your slots, your games purchased before the 18th still have 5 slots? I know the blog said so but I want to know it's actually held up in practice[/QUOTE]

I believe I just proved that you can still sell off a slot of a share purchased before the 18th.

I just activated and started downloading -

I can confirm that, too, bought a slot of DS2+dlc (5 slot account), it was deactivated for me post 18th, and I could activate it fine.

PS: until sony's new crap?

[quote name='meeek']Cool down NSYNC, all Fondren is saying is the truth! nothing is suspect...[/QUOTE]
What are you doing dropping $24.50 and a PS+ code into an account before getting five members AND not buying what you originally intended to? Seems odd coming from a vet like you along with Fondren's inconsistent posts. You do a very "meeek" like thing and take the precaution of rounding up 5 members before purchase, but then the 18th happens and eventually the sale expires on the U.S. store. Fondren now misses out on RDR+DLC and you're stuck with a PS+ account with $24.50 in it because you didn't want his/her money? Why not repost and sell the other share/s over time if you already have exact funds in the account? I'll never understand this part.

Even at 5 members, Fondren just said you were charging $9 a share (Fondren $10) and deleting your posts. That's why I mentioned going "harleymandvdson" on him/her, because there was a little overcharging happening apparently. Something is just off about all this, but I'll leave it alone since it only involved the two of you. Feel free to pick this post apart, because I'm done on the subject. You can have the last word.

We had 5 members, store updated on me before I could purchase it (at $5/slot).
Fondren just tried to find another buyer for a 50/50...

[quote name='meeek']We had 5 members, store updated on me before I could purchase it. Price was then $5/slot, Fondren just tried to find another buyer for a 50/50.

Just let it go dude...[/QUOTE]

Give him credit...

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Sony has choked the life out of this forum - sad, sad sight[/QUOTE]

This goes beyond the thread for me. I haven't turned my ps3 on in 3 days.

[quote name='rams81']This goes beyond the thread for me. I haven't turned my ps3 on in 3 days.[/QUOTE]
you gotta fight back! remember the WS?

[quote name='Acquiesc3']Looking for a 1/5th slot of Fallout 3 DLC (particularly Broken Steel). Or I'm willing to split Broken Steel half as well.[/QUOTE]
If I can snag GOTY for PC at a good price over black friday weekend I'll be looking to unload my DLC share.

[quote name='NSYNC']What are you doing dropping $24.50 and a PS+ code into an account before getting five members AND not buying what you originally intended to? Seems odd coming from a vet like you along with Fondren's inconsistent posts. You do a very "meeek" like thing and take the precaution of rounding up 5 members before purchase, but then the 18th happens and eventually the sale expires on the U.S. store. Fondren now misses out on RDR+DLC and you're stuck with a PS+ account with $24.50 in it because you didn't want his/her money? Why not repost and sell the other share/s over time if you already have exact funds in the account? I'll never understand this part.

Even at 5 members, Fondren just said you were charging $9 a share (Fondren $10) and deleting your posts. That's why I mentioned going "harleymandvdson" on him/her, because there was a little overcharging happening apparently. Something is just off about all this, but I'll leave it alone since it only involved the two of you. Feel free to pick this post apart, because I'm done on the subject. You can have the last word.[/QUOTE]
I think you shouldn't just jump to conclusions if you weren't in any way involved. Not that it's your business but just to clear it up, here's how it went down.

Me, meeek and 3 others bought in to a gameshare when it was still 5 shares. It was only $5 per person. meeek was waiting on someone he knew to sell him a $2.99 code instead of adding $5.99 to the account and having like $5 extra on the account. The person never got back to him, then they started the maintenance early, otherwise I was gonna give him extra money just to go buy it already.

*SNIP* I removed this paragraph because it exposed a loop-hole, if you want to know the rest, send me a pm and I'll explain.

Any more questions you can talk to meeek and just quit accusing people of being "shady".

Also, I'm gonna be looking for a gameshare for Fallout 3 DLC and also if anyone has one for New Vegas. New Vegas is first priority because I don't currently own Fallout 3.

[quote name='stuntman21']Any more questions you can talk to meeek and just quit accusing people of being "shady".[/QUOTE]

This was shady, but thanks for your input. At any rate, you're a little late and provided nothing everyone didn't already know. You guys could just drop it or continue beating this dead horse. I don't really care, but chuckle at the explanations.

[quote name='stuntman21']*SNIP* I removed this paragraph because it exposed a loop-hole, if you want to know the rest, send me a pm and I'll explain.[/QUOTE]

smh

[quote name='stuntman21']Any more questions you can talk to meeek and just quit accusing people of being "shady".[/QUOTE]

This was shady, but thanks for your input. At any rate, you're a little late and provided nothing everyone didn't already know. You guys could just drop it or continue beating this dead horse. I don't really care, but chuckle at the explanations.

[quote name='stuntman21']*SNIP* I removed this paragraph because it exposed a loop-hole, if you want to know the rest, send me a pm and I'll explain.[/QUOTE]

smh
Why was this even talked about in a 5 person group BEFORE the 18th, haha? Now I have even more questions. So this failed over nobody putting $2.99 or the $5 minimum in the account in time, even though you had enough members? You sure about that?

[quote name='stuntman21']Me, meeek and 3 others bought in to a gameshare when it was still 5 shares. It was only $5 per person.[/QUOTE]

It should've ended here IF everyone was being honest with each other. Since it was "shady", everyone missed out on RDR for that price. It's that simple.

Why was this brought up?

[quote name='NSYNC']It should've ended here IF everyone was being honest with each other. Since it was "shady", everyone missed out on RDR for that price. It's that simple.[/QUOTE]
Well then the only one not being honest would be meeek. We all paid. So are you saying that meeek is shady?

Alright, I thought we were doing this in pm's.

And the other part was brought up because I had originally posted the WHOLE story, but then someone asked me to remove what I had wrote so that Sony doesn't try to patch the loop-hole.

[quote name='stuntman21']Well then the only one not being honest would be meeek. We all paid. So are you saying that meeek is shady?[/QUOTE]

Not falling for that, but I think you just said it. All I did was follow the money and put everything together. $5.99 x 4 = a dollar short. Sucks for you and your group that paid.

[quote name='NSYNC']Not falling for that, but I think you just said it. All I did was follow the money and put everything together. $5.99 x 4 = a dollar short. Sucks for you and your group that paid.[/QUOTE]

What I want to know is why are you jumping in the middle of this and pointing fingers and blaming people? You weren't a part of this deal and have no reason to be sticking your nose in it unless it directly affected you, which it never did and never will. So you take care of you, and we'll take care of us, how's that sound?

You re-opened this can of worms talking about loopholes, saying I should seek your help. I'm now asking for your help, not hate towards looking into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back