CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been keeping my eye on Skull Girls ever since I saw the first gameplay video. I'm not big on fighters at all, but I'm a sucker for 2D sprites, let alone some nice hand drawn animation. I'll have to decide soon since it releases in just under a couple of weeks.

(also added to my previous post) If posting badman827's first name and State is a considered a breach of privacy, I'll remove it, meant no trouble, just tried to help people dodge a scammer and thief.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I still have my slot and I'm pretty sure my brother still has his, I'll ask him tomorrow to be sure. I'm going to get a physical copy to free up HD space and was going to give away my share.

If it got stolen that seems strange. I really doubt anyone in this group could have and would have done it.[/QUOTE]
forgot matador was your bro! that'd be nice to know, yeah...
darkpal PM'd me and I just replied

[quote name='Donut2922']As much as I hate scammers, you guys should quit fighting. your points have been made we know what the accussations are at this point. It's going to make the gamesharing thread more cluttered.

Selling:
Mortal Kombat 9 all DLC - $7[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Heavyd814life']He is going crazy because you keep fanning the flame. Do you have every right to be upset? Hell yeah! But you made your point over two weeks ago and what Meeek really should have done is apologize. He didn't and this place has been a VH1 reality tv show for the last fortnight. Meeek, you need to try to be less polarizing and more considerate - you can't keep rubbing people the wrong way. And you, NSYNC, need to stop saying spiteful things just to get a rise out of him. It doesn't get any sillier than this - two grownups acting like children and getting into a protracted verbal joust on the freaking internet. You're both making groundless and utterly absurd claims against each other and neither one of you seems to realize that flooding the thread with this nonsense is actually detrimental to the community. I like you both and you are easily two of my favorite people here, but you both need to give it a rest so people can create/find shares.[/QUOTE]
we're not fighting, he's trolling, I'm defending myself... people have been dropping out of "my" groups, not replying to PMs, should I stay passive? apologize? I think he took it way too far for that...

If he wasn't attacking me, he'd long be on Ignore...

[quote name='NSYNC']Agreed, but I'm sick of this dude's crap. If it's not me, it'll be someone else. He's cancer and just sucks in information to misuse. This all started with him lying in a PM and getting busted, so taking it there is pointless. I'm not trying to make friends or have anyone take sides by doing this. Put his butt on Frontstreet and end his gossiping ways.[/QUOTE]
-->IGNORE BUTTON

Last edited by a moderator:
(also added to my previous post) If posting badman827's first name and State is a considered a breach of privacy, I'll remove it, meant no trouble, just tried to help people dodge a scammer and thief.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I still have my slot and I'm pretty sure my brother still has his, I'll ask him tomorrow to be sure. I'm going to get a physical copy to free up HD space and was going to give away my share.

If it got stolen that seems strange. I really doubt anyone in this group could have and would have done it.[/QUOTE]
darkpal PM'd me and I just replied

[quote name='Donut2922']As much as I hate scammers, you guys should quit fighting. your points have been made we know what the accussations are at this point. It's going to make the gamesharing thread more cluttered.

Selling:
[quote name='Heavyd814life']He is going crazy because you keep fanning the flame. Do you have every right to be upset? Hell yeah! But you made your point over two weeks ago and what Meeek really should have done is apologize. He didn't and this place has been a VH1 reality tv show for the last fortnight. Meeek, you need to try to be less polarizing and more considerate - you can't keep rubbing people the wrong way. And you, NSYNC, need to stop saying spiteful things just to get a rise out of him. It doesn't get any sillier than this - two grownups acting like children and getting into a protracted verbal joust on the freaking internet. You're both making groundless and utterly absurd claims against each other and neither one of you seems to realize that flooding the thread with this nonsense is actually detrimental to the community. I like you both and you are easily two of my favorite people here, but you both need to give it a rest so people can create/find shares.[/QUOTE]
we're not fighting, he's trolling, I'm defending myself... people have been dropping out of "my" groups, not replying to PMs, should I stay passive? apologize? I think he took it way too far for that...

If he wasn't attacking me, he'd long be on Ignore... and no, I'm not going crazy (yet).

[quote name='NSYNC']Agreed, but I'm sick of this dude's crap. If it's not me, it'll be someone else. He's cancer and just sucks in information to misuse. This all started with him lying in a PM and getting busted, so taking it there is pointless. I'm not trying to make friends or have anyone take sides by doing this. Put his butt on Frontstreet and end his gossiping ways.[/QUOTE]
-->IGNORE BUTTON

At some point both of you are going to be temp banned if this continues on and I doubt that will help.

meeek was wrong in using your name in the PM and should apologize for that, but I don't think the money laundering conspiracy is actually as bad as you think it is. No one's losing out or getting scammed. Trying to convert those funds to actual real money is no different than people selling gift cards. It's not suspicious and his jumping from group to group really isn't any different than a bunch of other users who try to get in the best or fastest transaction.

(also added to my previous post) If posting badman827's first name and State is a considered a breach of privacy, I'll remove it, meant no trouble, just tried to help people dodge a scammer and thief. In the meantime, I put it under spoilers...

darkpal PM'd me and I just replied, we may know more tomorrow...

Selling:
we're not fighting, he's trolling, I'm defending myself... people have been dropping out of "my" groups, repeating his lies as facts, should I stay passive?

If he wasn't attacking me, he'd long be on Ignore... and no, I'm not going crazy (yet).

[quote name='jamehze']At some point both of you are going to be temp banned if this continues on and I doubt that will help.

meeek was wrong in using your name in the PM and should apologize for that, but I don't think the money laundering conspiracy is actually as bad as you think it is. No one's losing out or getting scammed. Trying to convert those funds to actual real money is no different than people selling gift cards. It's not suspicious and his jumping from group to group really isn't any different than a bunch of other users who try to get in the best or fastest transaction.[/QUOTE]
There's no money laundering conspiracy, nor me jumping from group to group, that's propaganda (NSYNC's) at work here... thanks for helping prove my point!

-->PUT ME ON IGNORE !

(also added to my previous post) If posting badman827's first name and State is a considered a breach of privacy, I'll remove it, meant no trouble, just tried to help people dodge a scammer and thief. In the meantime, I put it under spoilers...

darkpal PM'd me and I just replied, we may know more tomorrow...

Selling:
we're not fighting, he's trolling, I'm defending myself... people have been dropping out of "my" groups, repeating his lies as facts, should I stay passive?

[quote name='jamehze']At some point both of you are going to be temp banned if this continues on and I doubt that will help.

meeek was wrong in using your name in the PM and should apologize for that, but I don't think the money laundering conspiracy is actually as bad as you think it is. No one's losing out or getting scammed. Trying to convert those funds to actual real money is no different than people selling gift cards. It's not suspicious and his jumping from group to group really isn't any different than a bunch of other users who try to get in the best or fastest transaction.[/QUOTE]
There's no money laundering conspiracy, nor me jumping from group to group, that's propaganda (NSYNC's) at work here... thanks for helping prove my point!

-->PUT ME ON IGNORE !

Hey guys if anybody is going to host a group soon I have 2 $10 codes, I'd be really cool if ya'll could take them off my hands. Pm me if your interested, Thanks.

[quote name='meeek']-->PUT ME ON IGNORE ![/QUOTE]
And miss out on comedic gold? No way. I'm still debating if I should succumb to peer pressure and leave you alone. I will delete my post though since we can't have a cluttered thread.
[quote name='Brainberry']I'm at the point where I don't even read what these guys say anymore lol[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter. You'll have your turn with someone and we'll all act like the bigger person too. No need to pile on and join the cool kids.

[quote name='NSYNC']And miss out on comedic gold? No way. I'm still debating if I should succumb to peer pressure and leave you alone. I will delete my post though since we can't have a cluttered thread.

Doesn't matter. You'll have your turn with someone and we'll all act like the bigger person too. No need to pile on and join the cool kids.[/QUOTE]

Isn't about joining the cool kids. Shit is annoying. Period.

I'll only deal with people I've dealt with or have seen here so getting scammed is at the back of my mind.

You don't like meek, he doesn't like you. Okay. We get it, now move on.

And if I get scammed, I'll post about it once or twice, maybe even 3 times. Not 50 times and just delete my post like keeping a low post count makes you look less needy.

We might as well edit the OP wiki with this info. (edit done)

[quote name='Brainberry']We get it, now move on.[/QUOTE]

This thread is 532 pages, not all of it fighting. Nobody should really chime in unless it is about the cool kids per se. One person, I forget who, said something, and it was a snowball effect with 4-5 other users tonight. We didn't just start fighting today and this thread didn't balloon to the size it is now with my 2 posts either.

Yes, you're well within your right to be sick of the two of us, but your timing should also account for something. They'll be other fights, and like the one's that don't involve me, I'll continue to stay out of them and let it play out. That's a neutral party IMO.

[quote name='NSYNC']This thread is 532 pages, not all of it fighting. Nobody should really chime in unless it is about the cool kids per se. One person, I forget who, said something, and it was a snowball effect with 4-5 other users tonight. We didn't just start fighting today and this thread didn't balloon to the size it is now with my 2 posts either.

Yes, you're well within your right to be sick of the two of us, but timing should also account for something. They'll be other fights, and like the one's that don't involve me, I'll continue to stay out of them and let it play out.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure we've said we were sick of it a week ago. Its never ending, and if you want people to stay out of your fight then don't fight in their backyard and in front of their faces. I mean it was very informative when it started. But is it ever gonna end?

[quote name='Brainberry']
We might as well edit the OP wiki with this info. (edit done)[/QUOTE]

Lol. You really did it!

Can i be a member of the cool kids or am i already part of the gang and just don't know it yet? Oh, and what's our logo? Does it have the color red in it? It has to have the color red in it or i'm not joining :nottalking:

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Lol. You really did it!

Can i be a member of the cool kids or am i already part of the gang and just don't know it yet? Oh, and what's our logo? Does it have the color red in it? It has to have the color red in it or i'm not joining :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you already are a member, red is fine too!!!!

But if you want a definitive list of members, ask NSYNC. He made u what we are today. He's the one good with the labels, I just go with the flow.

[quote name='Brainberry']But is it ever gonna end?[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse it was. I actually thought it was over two days ago, but he popped back up bumping 4 and 5 month old topics in the batcave and going on a mass deletion spree here. I was busy keeping an eye on an my Saints Row Season Pass today so I had time to mess with him while I waited on PM's. You guys take this stuff too seriously. meeek is a one-trick pony. You leak your own personal information and he starts to scramble and over does it in all aspects of gamesharing to prove his worth to everyone. You've seen it. I'm just poking.

[quote name='Brainberry']He made u what we are today. He's the one good with the labels, I just go with the flow.[/QUOTE]
Sensitive bunch, haha. I'm trying to squash this. Didn't think I struck a nerve. That edit is gonna be there for all-time with your name attached to it.

[quote name='NSYNC']Ofcourse it was. I actually thought it was over two days ago, but he popped back up bumping 4 and 5 month old topics in the batcave and going on a mass deletion spree here. I was busy keeping an eye on an my Saints Row Season Pass today so I had time to mess with him while I waited on PM's. You guys take this stuff too seriously. meeek is a one-trick pony. You leak your own personal information and he starts to scramble and over does it in all aspects of gamesharing to prove his worth to everyone. You've seen it. I'm just poking.

Sensitive bunch, haha.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I like poking.

Ahhh, and I see that you're trying to play it off like you're not sensitive. That's.....kinda cool. Now I'm confused.

[quote name='Brainberry']Sure you can! But if you want a definitive list of members, ask NSYNC. He made u what we are today. He's the one good with the labels, I just go with the flow.[/QUOTE]

I would but it seems NSYNC is screening my pms and just ignoring them. Guess that's what i get for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I would but it seems NSYNC is screening my pms and just ignoring them. Guess that's what i get for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.[/QUOTE]

Its because he's sensitive.

Give it a day or two, let him cool down.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I would but it seems NSYNC is screening my pms and just ignoring them. Guess that's what i get for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.[/QUOTE]

I see them. I'm swamped right now though and trying to reply to Brain here.

I see them. I'm swamped right now though and trying to reply to Brain here.
[quote name='Brainberry']Its because he's sensitive.[/QUOTE]
Very. You've seen my username, correct? My PSN that I collect my trophies on is a doozy too. I like beating dead horses when the fight is brought to me, sue me. meeek was never getting to me because I never did anything wrong. I simply wanted to end him, but the cool kids are trying to break it up. I've got this guy bumping 4 month old topics saying, "atleast it wasn't 8 like NSYNC said." I mean c'mon, that's hard to resist even with a 2-day layoff!

[quote name='NSYNC']Very. You've seen my username, correct? My PSN that I collect my trophies on is a doozy too. I like beating dead horses when the fight is brought to me, sue me. meeek was never getting to me because I never did anything wrong. I simply wanted to end him, but the cool kids are trying to break it up. I've got this guy bumping 4 month old topics saying, "atleast it wasn't 8 like NSYNC said." I mean c'mon, that's hard to resist even with a 2-day layoff![/QUOTE]

Cool kids instigate fights.

I think you mean adults.

I'm surprised you and meek haven't bonded through mutual adolescence.

everybody-chill-the-fuck-out-i-got-this.jpg

I'm also calling it a night, but couldn't go to bed without posting one more time! Anyone with a share of Battlefield 3 they are able to sell, pm me! G'night thread!

Anyone knows the password for LUBU's Street fighter account?The email was [email protected]
I can provide the previous password to proove that I'm not a scammer :) Anyways,

Selling the following accounts:

Account No.1

-Limbo - 5$

Account No.4

-Superstars V8 Racing - 3$

Doh, missed out on the skull girls group.

I'm in for a share of Skull Girls, and maybe an ongoing DLC share if anyone is interested..

Of course the game isn't out yet, so maybe when it comes out we won't be interested in DLC characters, but gauging interest for it for now..

It's a longshot, but anyone have a slot of Hasbro Family Game Night 1? The servers for that are supposed to be going down for that at the end of the month.

This thread has gotten too large to remain open, and it needs to be closed and a new one made in its place.

Someone needs to make a new thread by the end of the day and let one of the mods know to close this one and unstick it, plus stick the new thread. A link to the new thread should be placed in this existing one before it's closed.

I have a $10 amazon gift card and Im looking for RE4/CVX share or Journey/Saints Row 2 share.

Also would love Tekken Dark Ressurection or LBP2 too.

[quote name='shrike4242']This thread has gotten too large to remain open, and it needs to be closed and a new one made in its place.

Someone needs to make a new thread by the end of the day and let one of the mods know to close this one and unstick it, plus stick the new thread. A link to the new thread should be placed in this existing one before it's closed.[/QUOTE]

Ohh, shiny new thread, I'll do this. :)

New thread here!

[quote name='NSYNC']That cool kid jab REALLY hit home. Nothing personal. Sleep it off.[/QUOTE]

It really didn't.

I think you give yourself WAY too much credit.

Yet you're still replying a day later, editing the OP and changing your title to "Cool Kid Member". I thought you didn't even listen anymore? You're sensitive, that's OK. Nobody is running with this "cool kid" thing but you so drop it if you're not affected. You're flooding the thread. Shit is annoying. Period.

[quote name='NSYNC']Yet you're still replying a day later, editing the OP and changing your title to "Cool Kid Member". I thought you didn't even listen anymore? You're sensitive, that's OK. Nobody is running with this "cool kid" thing but you so drop it if you're not affected. You're flooding the thread. Shit is annoying. Period.[/QUOTE]

Why don't YOU stop replying, it seems like you feel like you always have to get the last word. Are your jimmies rustled? If I'm annoying you then that's okay with me, at least I'm not annoying to everyone, like you.

Find something new in life. I appreciate you "organizing" the thread but it doesn't give you special treatment. After all the time you've spent trying to ruin meeks rep it hasn't tarnished it 1 bit. If anything your rep is ruined, no one wants to deal with a narcissist, "I end people" douche bag. LMFAO, "I end people", did you wake up this morning and laugh at that? I know I did.

Your high horse is a pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back