[quote name='Oside_hunter']I Am Alive
$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50
1. oside_hunter

[/QUOTE]

Meeek, are you actually hosting this? It is priced at $15 so unless you have a US credit card for $15 in PSN funds, you and the others may have to opt for the EU release of the game.

that's where I was leaning to, we do get it a week early... you in for a phantom?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Are they the same person???[/QUOTE]
that'd be some kind of twist lol, but it REALLY doesn't make sense...

your inbox is full...

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Meeek, are you actually hosting this? It is priced at $15 so unless you have a US credit card for $15 in PSN funds, you and the others may have to opt for the EU release of the game.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy to get you guys a $20 US psn card if need be.

Just FYI, I know that I don't get e-mails when I have PM's here so he may not have his account set up that way either.

[quote name='charles']Ah, didn't think of that; I'll give him a day longer (since I assume that even if he isn't logging in, he's getting emails in his inbox saying that he has messages at CAG).

I'm sure I must have his paypal email still around somewhere[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Meeek, are you actually hosting this? It is priced at $15 so unless you have a US credit card for $15 in PSN funds, you and the others may have to opt for the EU release of the game.[/QUOTE]
that's where I was leaning to, we do get it a week early... you in for a phantom?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Are they the same person???[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Brainberry']I think its a possibility.[/QUOTE]
that'd be some kind of twist lol, but it REALLY doesn't make sense...

[quote name='Brainberry']meek & NSYNC both like Kim K[/QUOTE]
nope, Jennifer Connelly :drool:

[quote name='bastiartadi']I posted this in the batcave but I think its worth mentioning here.

I don't like my words getting twisted to fit your purpose meeek. Not one bit.[/QUOTE]
I didn't twist anything, ease on the 420 maybe...

[quote name='NSYNC']I've slowly been trying to sort out Saints Row. Just added it to the list yesterday. $39.99 seems to be a safe bet, correct? I can't see them charging 50 or 60.[/QUOTE]
meh, they'll price it at $60, with maybe 30% off with +.

NHL could be $30, like Madden, being out so late lol

oh, for like the third time, Usu is NOT hosting a SR3 group...

[quote name='NSYNC']
Saint's Row The Third
$13.33
1. Usuyami (host)
2. meeek
----------
$6.67
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Usuyami']Hey guys, you probably already noticed but I've been pretty inactive the past few days[/QUOTE]
debunks NSYNC's claims that I joined your non-existing group...
[quote name='NSYNC']Anyone want to take a guess who offered to host and dropped, haha? Stupid EA/Sony. It's their fault.

Yeah, what happened? You joined Usuyami's for the time being and left him wanting a resale slot. What a host. Me first.

:whistle2:#

And there's the truth on why your groups failed! It's not EA, Ubisoft or Sony's fault. It's a meeek/currency issue, just like I've been saying. AC:R was too much € for you and SR3/NHL are in USD (more than what you have on an empty VU account). Tsk, tsk. Your secret's out. Who can you dupe now for USD or extra € when you convert the funds? Saint's Row comes out in 20 days! Get to work so you don't flake on Usuyami. It's easier to get $13 than the $40-60 to host like you promised. What, you would've had $20 to buy/sell with if that EU account of I Am Alive was a go?

I Am Alive for €14.99 = $19.96 and no fees. Straight trying to use people to get your US SR3 on. You should be ashamed of yourself. Although, it would've brought you back in the thick of things again to try and shut me up. You could've made some trades and appeared active again. You'd have two new releases and US funds! Yay.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='NSYNC']meeek doesn't have any REAL money to actively participate in a gameshare thread[/QUOTE]
I am not broke! http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=065912158_nsync0_122_238lo.jpg

before you go onto more (stupid) speculation, most of it -about 90€- is from hosting HotD Overkill from my country's store, and selling a $50 Amazon Gift card to Heavyd...

alrite lets do this:

Tiger Woods 13 group (UK/EU exclusive)

elle nordegren
-----
Tiger Woods' sluts
2.snakemaster2389

it has ps move support( ;)

also selling a 20 psn card for $18 and i have an uncharted 3 online pass for sale/trade as well as an account with Legend of Dead Kel and Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass

[quote name='raiden_86']awe crap so if charles is locked out of CastleHarm@g (Lubu account) castlevania - then so am I. I'll contact the original host and see what he can do.[/QUOTE]

I purchased 4 total shares from Lubu, 2 for Castlevania HoD and 2 for the MK Kollection/SF3 group. If you guys come across any new developments that may lead to me recovering these shares please contact me, it would be much appreciated.

I also learned a couple of days ago that another group from which I purchased 2 shares appears to have been hijacked. The group I speak of is for Red Dead Redemption, and sported the email [email protected]. darkpal245, who is the host, informed me that both the email address and password were changed and that he is attempting to recover the account. If anyone has any helpful information regarding this group please share.

To date I've had a total of 9 shares stolen from me and my brother.

I want to say a quick word regarding temp passwords - I've had a few CAG's mention to me, as I am a practitioner of the temp pass method, that they are grateful and relieved that when they purchase a share from a group I host that it's one less share they have to worry about. Being that I'm actually considerate of my fellow primates I make sure to monitor my email readily to receive and process any share holder requests when need be. However as the groups I host continue to grow, and will likely continue to grow, it's becoming a bit of a burden as I'm now constantly having to provide people with new passes. With that said, I'm deciding to cut myself out as the middle man and will be issuing brand new permanent passes to all groups I have hosted (look out for my PM's sellabes), and trusting that everyone involved conducts themselves like decent human beings. In case of any troubles however you can trust that I will be around to recover any groups that need saving.

[quote name='meeek']that's where I was leaning to, we do get it a week early... you in for a phantom?
[/QUOTE]

Na, i don't need a share - i already have a group set up on another site. The EU region doesn't actually get it a week early; NA gets it on the 3rd and EU gets it on the 4th. If you can get the group filled and can't find someone in the US willing to host, shoot me a pm and i'll hook you up with a $20 PSN Card for $15. You can decide amongst yourselves what to do with the extra $5 and still preserve a nice $5/$2.50 split.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']that's where I was leaning to, we do get it a week early... you in for a phantom?
[/QUOTE]

Na, i don't need a share - i already have a group set up on another site. The EU region doesn't actually get it a week early; NA gets it on the 3rd and EU gets it on the 4th. If you can get the group filled and can't find someone in the US willing to host, shoot me a pm and i'll hook you up with a $20 PSN Card for $15. You can decide amongst yourselves what to do with the extra $5 and still maintain a nice $5/$2.50 split.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I purchased 4 total shares from Lubu, 2 for Castlevania HoD and 2 for the MK Kollection/SF3 group. If you guys come across any new developments that may lead to me recovering these shares please contact me, it would be much appreciated.

I also learned a couple of days ago that another group from which I purchased 2 shares appears to have been hijacked. The group I speak of is for Red Dead Redemption, and sported the email [email protected]. darkpal245, who is the host, informed me that both the email address and password were changed and that he is attempting to recover the account. If anyone has any helpful information regarding this group please share.

I want to say a quick word regarding temp passwords - I've had a few CAG's mention to me, as I am a practitioner of the temp pass method, that they are grateful and relieved that when they purchase a share from a group I host that it's one less share they have to worry about. Being that I'm actually considerate of my fellow primates I make sure to monitor my email readily to receive and process any share holder requests when need be. However as the groups I host continue to grow, and will likely continue to grow, it's becoming a bit of a burden as I'm now constantly having to provide people with new passes. With that said, I'm deciding to cut myself out as the middle man and will be issuing brand new permanent passes to all groups I have hosted (look out for my PM's sellabes), and trusting that everyone involved conducts themselves like decent human beings. In case of any troubles however you can trust that I will be around to recover any groups that need saving.[/QUOTE]
aside from the (little, but some seem to mind A LOT about internet lies with no consequences) lie you first told me, you're a nice guy, I've grown to like you... don't go missing like zuttasoxx & ProAtWork! :p

When I'm not trying to clear my (untarnished) rep, I'm pretty good at busting these scumbags...

[quote name='darkpal245']Will be a neutral host for RDR. Does anyone want any of the DLC?

Red Dead Redemption - $5.60 per slot
H. darkpal245
1. Megadrixfire
2. lmatador15
3. steamboatoperator - Paid
4. steamboatoperator - Paid
5. SL4V3DOG[/QUOTE]
(November 13)

[quote name='darkpal245']Red Dead Redemption - $5.60 per slot
H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. last CHANce - Paid
2. lmatador15 - Paid
5. SL4V3DOG - Paid

Red Dead Redemption & all dlc - $8 per slot

H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. envelopes - Paid
2. Hammer_jay - Paid
3. Darklighter - Paid
4. xealot - Paid
5. Megadrixfire - Paid[/QUOTE]
(November 15)
darkpal may have mixed groups up, it would make a lot of sense, both Megadrixfire and hammer_jay are both account stealers! see OP...
we may find out who by knowing what email the scammer used (we'd see a trend)...

[quote name='darkpal245']Have one slot available for Red Dead Redemption with all DLC for $8. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
(November 15)
[quote name='darkpal245']Has anyone have their Paypal dispute with DJHVIDAL resolved yet? Paypal just reversed my transaction due to lack of delivery information. It's hard to prove delivery of gameshares with just emails.[/QUOTE]
(December 27)
DJHVIDAL had several of his payments bounced (scammer!), did he buy RDR? darkpal should know...

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Na, i don't need a share - i already have a group set up on another site. The EU region doesn't actually get it a week early; NA gets it on the 3rd and EU gets it on the 4th. If you can get the group filled and can't find someone in the US willing to host, shoot me a pm and i'll hook you up with a $20 PSN Card for $15. You can decide amongst yourselves what to do with the extra $5 and still maintain a nice $5/$2.50 split.[/QUOTE]
can you get a $10 card? even face value, idc...

[quote name='Brainberry']anybody here play LoL and want to teach me.[/QUOTE]

I play LoL and I can teach you! I play it regularly. Add me up, bastiartadi.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I play LoL and I can teach you! I play it regularly. Add me up, bastiartadi.[/QUOTE]

Perfect.

Ill add u when I log on again. Mines is Halfbreed415.

What starter character is best? Preferably ranged.

@meeek, I could maybe get a $10 card by, tomorrow it depends if this guy i'm trading wants psn or pp so i may need to exchange. @SteamboatOps- So if you have 2 slots of Castlevania HOD, charles has one & I have another then hopefully the original host has the last. If anything, he should be able to recover the password for us, I'll let you guys know when he gets back to me.

[quote name='meeek']oh, for like the third time, Usu is NOT hosting a SR3 group...[/QUOTE]

I'd pull the quote with you saying you'd join Usuyami's group in big purple font, but you deleted everything this morning after canvasch pwnd you. I've said Saints Row The Third is a work in progress. It's still March. GO AWAY!!!

[quote name='meeek']oh, for like the third time, Usu is NOT hosting a SR3 group...[/QUOTE]

I'd pull the quote with you saying you'd join Usuyami's group in big purple font, but you deleted everything this morning after canvasch pwnd you. I've said Saints Row The Third is a work in progress. It's still March. GO AWAY!!!

I've slowly been trying to sort out Saints Row. Just added it to the list yesterday. $39.99 seems to be a safe bet, correct? I can't see them charging 50 or 60.

Closure
$5.00
1. SteamboatOperator (host)
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50

Closure (2)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

Closure + Warp
$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17

EURO 2012
$8.33
2. Heavyd814life
----------
$4.17
1. hanun1002

EURO 2012 - UK Account
$8.53
2. DiZeo
----------
$4.26

FIFA 12
$20.00
2. Bhoya (?)
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko
2. Brockothoko

House of the Dead 4

$3.33
1. mikehaggar99
2. Topaz
----------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. skylinersx

House of the Dead 4 (2)
$3.33
----------
$1.67

I Am Alive
$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50
1. Oside_hunter

I Am Alive (2)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive (3)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive + Journey

$10.00
1. bill123
2. kiwimonster
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. whitedemon

I Am Alive + Journey (2)

$10.00
1. BARTstation (host)
2. bastiartadi
----------
$5.00
1. firesword2007
2. Bhoya

Just Dance 3 - UK Account
$12.00
----------
$6.00
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials
$3.33
----------
$1.67
1. superdave85
2. Miguel_Zorro (Phantom?)

NHL 12
$20.00
2. rams81
----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. Taint

NHL 12 (2)
$20.00
----------
$10.00
1. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third
$13.33
1. Usuyami (host)
2. meeek
----------
$6.67
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Saint's Row The Third (2)

$13.33
1. galindo62 (host)
2. galindo62
----------
$6.67
1. Taint
2. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third (3)

$13.33
1. caedeskhan
2. rams81
----------
$6.67
1. Bigwig_rah
2. Oside_hunter

Saint's Row The Third (4)
$13.33
----------
$6.67

Saint's Row The Third - Season Pass

$6.00
1. NSYNC (host)
2. Fondren
----------
$3.00
1. galindo62
2. galindo62

SkullGirls
$5.00
1. OlDirtyBastard (host)
2. Bigwig_rah
----------
$2.50

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

1. cobolatrix
2. rams81
----------
1. ganjaman1
2. Gombay

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (2)
----------

Tiger Woods' PGA Tour 13 - UK Account
$26.67
----------
$13.33
1. snakemaster2389

Top Spin 4 - UK Account

$9.36
1. Bravens (host)
2. uuaww
----------
$4.68
1. hanun1002
2. Topaz

Warp
$3.33
1. Apollyon
2. jamehze
----------
$1.67

UK/EU prices aren't final. They're more of a ballpark figure since they change hourly/daily (last updated 3/27).

Saint's Row The Third - 6.95 GB.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-face-off-saints-row-the-third
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - 5 GB. Out now! UK/EU exclusive.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/03/28/heads-up-game-store-update-28th-march-2012/

[quote name='raiden_86']Hey anyone know Lubu's psn id? pm me if you do....[/QUOTE]

Hammer_jay, badman827, turkeyburkboy, fearlubu? Try PSNprofiles.com and just start punching in ID's. Match trophies with games.

EDIT: badman827 has all the games in question on their PSN profile (RE5, Payday, NBA Jam, Battlefield 3, Splinter Cell, Far Cry 2, Street Fighter 3, BG&E, RDR, etc.)

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']SkullGirls is gonna be out 4/10 on PSN. Bigwig, are you interested in getting future dlc characters?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd probably want to get the DLC. Phantoms couldn't get in on that though, the two of us could just go halfsies if you want.

[quote name='NSYNC']I'd pull the quote with you saying you'd join Usuyami's group in big purple font, but you deleted everything this morning after canvasch pwnd you.[/QUOTE]
Someone I wrongly listed under a group is a "pwn"?
you just "pwned" yourself then, I'm not in Usu's SR3 group, since HE NEVER OFFERED TO HOST... but please, quote Usu's non existing post! :roll:

[quote name='NSYNC']Hammer_jay, badman827, turkeyburkboy, fearlubu? Try PSNprofiles.com and just start punching in ID's. Match trophies with games.

EDIT: badman827 has all the games in question on their PSN profile (RE5, Payday, NBA Jam, Battlefield 3, Splinter Cell, Far Cry 2, Street Fighter 3, BG&E, RDR, etc.)[/QUOTE]
I believe Turkeyburkboy is badman827.
Badman's
name is Jamil Mc(something), he's from MI
EDIT: if posting badman827's first name and State (not city or full name) is considered a breach of privacy, I'll remove it, meant no trouble, just tried to help people dodge a scammer and thief.
He scammed recently at QJ
-alias xdevnetx, TurkFebruary can attest to this- after making 2 or 3 good trades, his usual Modus Operandi... he could be back here at any point.

hammer_jay's from UK... and he did pay for RDR see spoiler

[quote name='NSYNC']I've slowly been trying to sort out Saints Row. Just added it to the list yesterday. $39.99 seems to be a safe bet, correct? I can't see them charging 50 or 60.[/QUOTE]
meh, they'll price it at $60, with maybe 30% off with +.

NHL could be $30, like Madden, being out so late lol

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Na, i don't need a share - i already have a group set up on another site. The EU region doesn't actually get it a week early; NA gets it on the 3rd and EU gets it on the 4th. If you can get the group filled and can't find someone in the US willing to host, shoot me a pm and i'll hook you up with a $20 PSN Card for $15. You can decide amongst yourselves what to do with the extra $5 and still maintain a nice $5/$2.50 split.[/QUOTE]

SteamboatOp/RDR
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I purchased 4 total shares from Lubu, 2 for Castlevania HoD and 2 for the MK Kollection/SF3 group. If you guys come across any new developments that may lead to me recovering these shares please contact me, it would be much appreciated.

I want to say a quick word regarding temp passwords - I've had a few CAG's mention to me, as I am a practitioner of the temp pass method, that they are grateful and relieved that when they purchase a share from a group I host that it's one less share they have to worry about. Being that I'm actually considerate of my fellow primates I make sure to monitor my email readily to receive and process any share holder requests when need be. However as the groups I host continue to grow, and will likely continue to grow, it's becoming a bit of a burden as I'm now constantly having to provide people with new passes. With that said, I'm deciding to cut myself out as the middle man and will be issuing brand new permanent passes to all groups I have hosted (look out for my PM's sellabes), and trusting that everyone involved conducts themselves like decent human beings. In case of any troubles however you can trust that I will be around to recover any groups that need saving.[/QUOTE]
aside from the (little, but some seem to mind A LOT about internet lies with no consequences) lie you first told me, you're a nice guy, I've grown to like you... don't go missing like zuttasoxx & ProAtWork! :p

When I'm not trying to clear my (untarnished) rep, I'm pretty good at busting these scumbags...

[quote name='darkpal245']Will be a neutral host for RDR. Does anyone want any of the DLC?

Red Dead Redemption - $5.60 per slot
H. darkpal245
1. Megadrixfire
2. lmatador15
5. SL4V3DOG[/QUOTE]
(November 13)

[quote name='darkpal245']Red Dead Redemption - $5.60 per slot
H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. last CHANce - Paid
2. lmatador15 - Paid
5. SL4V3DOG - Paid

H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. envelopes - Paid
2. Hammer_jay - Paid
3. Darklighter - Paid
4. xealot - Paid
(November 15)
darkpal may have mixed groups up, it would make a lot of sense, both Megadrixfire and hammer_jay are both account stealers! see OP...
we may find out who by knowing what email the scammer used (we'd see a trend)...

[quote name='darkpal245']Have one slot available for Red Dead Redemption with all DLC for $8. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
(November 15)
[quote name='darkpal245']Has anyone have their Paypal dispute with DJHVIDAL resolved yet? Paypal just reversed my transaction due to lack of delivery information. It's hard to prove delivery of gameshares with just emails.[/QUOTE]
(December 27)
DJHVIDAL had several of his payments bounced (scammer!), did he buy RDR? darkpal should know...

N'love
[quote name='NSYNC']
Saint's Row The Third
$13.33
1. Usuyami (host)
2. meeek
----------
$6.67
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Usuyami']Hey guys, you probably already noticed but I've been pretty inactive the past few days[/QUOTE]
debunks NSYNC's claims that I joined your non-existing group...
[quote name='NSYNC']Anyone want to take a guess who offered to host and dropped, haha? Stupid EA/Sony. It's their fault.

Yeah, what happened? You joined Usuyami's for the time being and left him wanting a resale slot. What a host. Me first.

:whistle2:#

And there's the truth on why your groups failed! It's not EA, Ubisoft or Sony's fault. It's a meeek/currency issue, just like I've been saying. AC:R was too much € for you and SR3/NHL are in USD (more than what you have on an empty VU account). Tsk, tsk. Your secret's out. Who can you dupe now for USD or extra € when you convert the funds? Saint's Row comes out in 20 days! Get to work so you don't flake on Usuyami. It's easier to get $13 than the $40-60 to host like you promised. What, you would've had $20 to buy/sell with if that EU account of I Am Alive was a go?

I Am Alive for €14.99 = $19.96 and no fees. Straight trying to use people to get your US SR3 on. You should be ashamed of yourself. Although, it would've brought you back in the thick of things again to try and shut me up. You could've made some trades and appeared active again. You'd have two new releases and US funds! Yay.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='NSYNC']meeek doesn't have any REAL money to actively participate in a gameshare thread[/QUOTE]
I am not broke! http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=065912158_nsync0_122_238lo.jpg

before you go onto more (stupid) speculation, most of it -about 90€- is from hosting HotD Overkill from my country's store, and selling a $50 Amazon Gift card to Heavyd...

[quote name='meeek'][quote name='darkpal245']Red Dead Redemption - $5.60 per slot
H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. last CHANce - Paid
2. lmatador15 - Paid
5. SL4V3DOG - Paid

H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. envelopes - Paid
2. Hammer_jay - Paid
3. Darklighter - Paid
4. xealot - Paid

(November 15)
[/QUOTE]

The members for those groups are correct since I got Megadrixfire to change groups. The only problem I'm having now is recovering the account. Since the email was changed, I can't reset the password. I called customer support, but without additional information I can't provide enough verification that I own the account.

[quote name='meeek']
(December 27)
DJHVIDAL had several of his payments bounced (scammer!), did he buy RDR? darkpal should know...[/QUOTE]

DJHVIDAL didn't buy RDR since I didn't own a slot of it. He bought a different gameshare.

What are you babbling about now? Just because you deleted everything, doesn't mean people never saw it. GO AWAY!!!

LOL, pwnd by darkpal245 now! You're really good at catching scammers. Time to start deleting...

[quote name='meeek']I believe Turkeyburkboy is badman827.
Badman's real name is Jamil Mc(something), he's from MI (he was at QJ too, made 2-3 trades then scammed, seems to be his modus operandi).
hammer_jay's from UK... and he did pay for RDR see below, in spoilers
[/QUOTE]

WTF is wrong with you? I'm all for catching a scammer, but my goodness! Why should anyone trust you going forward? You want to drop his CC while you're at it? There's better ways to go about this.

Really unlucky to have both your groups got jacked...

when did you receive the email for the sign-in ID change?

Anyone tried contacting last CHANce, lmatador and SL4V3 to see if they kept their slots, and if not who they sold it to?

[quote name='darkpal245']DJHVIDAL didn't buy RDR since I didn't own a slot of it. He bought a different gameshare.[/QUOTE]

DJHVIDAL bought my RDR share. This was the original group:

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare Collection - $35 ($7 per slot)

1. Heavyd814life (host)
2. Rams81
3. WV Matsui
4. Cobolatrix
5. LLiviaf

[quote name='darkpal245']The members for those groups are correct since I got Megadrixfire to change groups. The only problem I'm having now is recovering the account. Since the email was changed, I can't reset the password. I called customer support, but without additional information I can't provide enough verification that I own the account.

DJHVIDAL didn't buy RDR since I didn't own a slot of it. He bought a different gameshare.[/QUOTE]
one suspect removed...

When did you receive the email for the sign-in ID change?

Have you tried contacting last CHANce, lmatador and SL4V3 to see if they kept their slots, and if not who they sold it to?

[quote name='NSYNC']What are you babbling about now? Just because you deleted everything, doesn't mean people never saw it. GO AWAY!!!

LOL, pwnd by darkpal245 now! You're really good at catching scammers. Time to start deleting...
WTF is wrong with you? I'm all for catching a scammer, but my goodness! Why should anyone trust you going forward? You want to drop his CC while you're at it? There's better ways to go about this.[/QUOTE]
like leaving him a (gameshare) feedback, perhaps? you goof...

"Jamil" scammed recently at QJ, he could be back at any point... posting his FIRST name and STATE (not CITY or SURNAME) is to help people stay away from him when/if they see that name on paypal, what is YOUR problem, he's your friend or something?

As much as I hate scammers, you guys should quit fighting. your points have been made we know what the accussations are at this point. It's going to make the gamesharing thread more cluttered.

Selling:
Mortal Kombat 9 all DLC - $7

[quote name='meeek']Someone I wrongly listed under a group is a "pwn"?[/QUOTE]
When you're trying to catch a scammer? Yeah, I'd say so. You even said one "suspect" removed, haha.
[quote name='meeek']you just "pwned" yourself then, I'm not in Usu's SR3 group, since HE NEVER OFFERED TO HOST... but please, quote Usu's non existing post! :roll:[/QUOTE]
No, and we'd know why if you weren't deleting your post. I keep telling you to start owning up to these things.
[quote name='Donut2922']As much as I hate scammers, you guys should quit fighting.[/QUOTE]
No. Sorry.

Just stay out of it. I'm sure all the peacemakers here have 5x my post count. It'll die down and I'll delete my posts accordingly. He's going crazy, let it play out.

I don't think anyone cares about total post count. It's just annoying when you are trying to find shares and pages are filled with this. But yeah, hopefully it's over soon. X.x

Agreed, but I'm sick of this dude's crap. If it's not me, it'll be someone else. He's cancer and just sucks in information to misuse. This all started with him lying in a PM and getting busted, so taking it there is pointless. I'm not trying to make friends or have anyone take sides by doing this. Put his butt on Frontstreet and end his gossiping ways.

[quote name='jamehze']Do you have zuttasoxx's email from paypal receipts? That could be one avenue to contact him.[/QUOTE]

Well crud, just realized that I never actually bought from him, so no, I wouldn't have his email on file.

Brainberry, if you read this and don't mind helping me out, could you check your paypal history and get me Zuttasoxx's email? I suppose it should be some 15-16 dollar payment from november...(I'm assuming you bought directly from him before selling to me)

EDIT: thanks for your help, Brainberry!

[quote name='charles']Well crud, just realized that I never actually bought from him, so no, I wouldn't have his email on file.

Brainberry, if you read this and don't mind helping me out, could you check your paypal history and get me Zuttasoxx's email? I suppose it should be some 15-16 dollar payment from november...(I'm assuming you bought directly from him before selling to me)[/QUOTE]

what share are we talking about? price wise & game(im not really paying attention to whats going on)

ConViction is an XBLA exclusive. The trilogy is a PSN exclusive. Double Agent is on both. You looking for the PSP game (Essentials)?

[quote name='meeek']Have you tried contacting last CHANce, lmatador and SL4V3 to see if they kept their slots, and if not who they sold it to?[/QUOTE]

I still have my slot and I'm pretty sure my brother still has his, I'll ask him tomorrow to be sure. I'm going to get a physical copy to free up HD space and was going to give away my share.

If it got stolen that seems strange. I really doubt anyone in this group could have and would have done it.

SkullGirls
$5.00
1. OlDirtyBastard (host)
2. Bigwig_rah
----------
$2.50
1. SL4V3DOG

I want in!

(also added to my previous post) If posting badman827's first name and State is a considered a breach of privacy, I'll remove it, meant no trouble, just tried to help people dodge a scammer and thief.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I still have my slot and I'm pretty sure my brother still has his, I'll ask him tomorrow to be sure. I'm going to get a physical copy to free up HD space and was going to give away my share.

If it got stolen that seems strange. I really doubt anyone in this group could have and would have done it.[/QUOTE]
forgot matador was your bro! that'd be nice to know, yeah...
darkpal PM'd me and I just replied

[quote name='Donut2922']As much as I hate scammers, you guys should quit fighting. your points have been made we know what the accussations are at this point. It's going to make the gamesharing thread more cluttered.

Selling:
Mortal Kombat 9 all DLC - $7[/QUOTE]
we're not fighting, he's trolling, I'm defending myself...

[quote name='Heavyd814life']He is going crazy because you keep fanning the flame. Do you have every right to be upset? Hell yeah! But you made your point over two weeks ago and what Meeek really should have done is apologize. He didn't and this place has been a VH1 reality tv show for the last fortnight. Meeek, you need to try to be less polarizing and more considerate - you can't keep rubbing people the wrong way. And you, NSYNC, need to stop saying spiteful things just to get a rise out of him. It doesn't get any sillier than this - two grownups acting like children and getting into a protracted verbal joust on the freaking internet. You're both making groundless and utterly absurd claims against each other and neither one of you seems to realize that flooding the thread with this nonsense is actually detrimental to the community. I like you both and you are easily two of my favorite people here, but you both need to give it a rest so people can create/find shares.[/QUOTE]
I'm not going crazy (yet), but I did start to feel the effects of his trolling (people dropping out of my groups, not replying to PMs), should I stay passive? apologize?

[quote name='NSYNC']Agreed, but I'm sick of this dude's crap. If it's not me, it'll be someone else. He's cancer and just sucks in information to misuse. This all started with him lying in a PM and getting busted, so taking it there is pointless. I'm not trying to make friends or have anyone take sides by doing this. Put his butt on Frontstreet and end his gossiping ways.[/QUOTE]
-->IGNORE BUTTON

[quote name='NSYNC']Just stay out of it. I'm sure all the peacemakers here have 5x my post count. It'll die down and I'll delete my posts accordingly. He's going crazy, let it play out.[/QUOTE]

He is going crazy because you keep fanning the flame. Do you have every right to be upset? Hell yeah! But you made your point over two weeks ago and what Meeek really should have done is apologize. He didn't and this place has been a VH1 reality tv show for the last fortnight. Meeek, you need to try to be less polarizing and more considerate - you can't keep rubbing people the wrong way. And you, NSYNC, need to stop saying spiteful things just to get a rise out of him. It doesn't get any sillier than this - two grownups acting like children and getting into a protracted verbal joust on the freaking internet. You're both making groundless and utterly absurd claims against each other and neither one of you seems to realize that flooding the thread with this nonsense is actually detrimental to the community. I like you both and you are easily two of my favorite people here, but you both need to give it a rest so people can create/find shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back