CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

NCAA Football 12 (6.63GB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00

Dragon Age: Origins (11.4GB)
1 slot available - $6.67

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Deus Ex & Amy
$3.33

1. NSYNC - Paid
2. clonesniper666 - Paid
----------
$1.67
1. WV Matsui - Paid
2. Friend - Paid

----------
3-Day Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle - blurrz (1/6 - 1/9)

[quote name='NSYNC']NCAA Football 12 is already bought. Minimal wait for last phantom. Only $10!

EDIT: Don't worry Brainberry, I'm still working on something for Dead Island, LOL![/QUOTE]

Poor Brain haha

SteamboatOperator
" When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion. "

Please stop shoving atheism down peoples throats. this shit isn't elegant.

@iwarboy
Chill out, it's just a quotation. And its in his sig. Its no different from me quoting Obama. Besides, atheism is a perfectly reasonable belief.

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)

1 slot available - $6.67

1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)

Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

NCAA Football 12
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/DownloadING
2. rams81 - Paid/DownloadING
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
----------
$7.00

Deus Ex & Amy
$3.33

1. NSYNC - Paid
2. clonesniper666 - Paid
----------
$1.67
1. WV Matsui - Paid
2. Friend - Paid

----------
3-Day Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (Out until 1/9)

NFL Blitz NB: resellables in bold

Group 1
completed
NSYNC (HOST)
WV Matsui
rams81
Brockothoko

Group 2 completed (no phantoms)
Snakemaster2389 (HOST)
gamerGirl34

Interest
meeek (HOST)
jimjones
Crashmasteromega (resellable)
Tu13es
Steadymobbin (and Tetris)

-------------------

Amy
NB: resellables in bold

Group 1
Heavyd814life (HOST)
Sunghost

SteamboatOperator
Brainberry

Interest

bastiartadi
Brainberry
Topaz
NSYNC ?
Bigwig_rah
snakemaster2389
meeek (can host, no direct interest in the game)
TurkFebruary
SteamboatOperator

Last edited by a moderator:
Apples to Apples (99MB) - $3

Medal of Honor: Frontline
VAX0f.png
(4.3GB) + The Baconing (994MB) - $4

Red Faction: Guerrilla
VAX0f.png
(5.8GB) - $4

If I change PS3's, I need to deactivate all accounts from the old one, and reactivate them on the new one, correct?

What happens if I change ps3's but put the old HDD in?

What happens if I get a bigger HDD on the same ps3? (that one might be the easiest, I think bastiartadi had the same case recently)

Selling my Dante's Inferno share and My prince of persia trilogy share.

Asking 4 for Dante's Inferno.

Asking 8 for prince of persia trilogy

Since that's what I paid for them. I still haven't played either. I'm giving up on some games I've bought/got because I'm never going to play them. >_

1) You need to deactivate and reactivate

2) No idea. But why would you want to do this? Just buy a PS3 with a bigger hard drive.

3) No need to deactivate. You just need to activate the games again (yeah, weird but that's how it works. Login each account and download-cancel the game to reactivate)

[quote name='iwarboY']SteamboatOperator
" When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion. "

Please stop shoving atheism down peoples throats. this shit isn't elegant.[/QUOTE]

Any fair minded participant in this thread would disagree with your assessment of me shoving atheism down anyone's throat. Atheism deals with the dis-belief of gods based on a lack of evidence, nowhere in this thread have I mentioned any of this let alone attempted to force others into that line of reasoning. Furthermore this is the internet, more specifically a public forum, where people have the freedom to voice what they choose, regardless if something said draws a childish emotional response the likes of which you gleefully provided us an example of. Perhaps the development of a sense of humor or thicker skin is in order?

Maybe now I will receive more lovely PM's from you inviting me to witness the glory of Jesus...please don't. You zombie.

Something for you to think about iwarboY - I submit to you that you yourself are an atheist. After all you do not believe in Allah, Thor, Poseidon, Kratos, Krishna, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, or any of the other thousands of possible gods people did and do still worship. The only thing that separates you (theist) and me (atheist) is the disbelief in one less god. When you understand why you reject all other gods, you will understand why I reject your particular brand of space daddy, and then perhaps you can do yourself and the rest of the species a favor and grow up.

For sale (sellable):

Renegade Ops - $1.75

PM if interested, thanks.

[quote name='hanun1002']Mastui hey dude,

What happened to the lowball? I thought the bidding ended on the 1st of the Jan. :)[/QUOTE]

No I'm still running it! I meant Jan 1, 2013!

Kidding it ended on Jan 1. Sorry bro!

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)

1 slot available - $6.67

1 slot available - $5.00

1 slot available - $4.00

NCAA Football 12
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
----------
$7.00

Deus Ex & Amy
$3.33

1. NSYNC - Paid
2. clonesniper666 - Paid
----------
$1.67
1. WV Matsui - Paid/DownloadING
2. Friend - Paid/DownloadING

----------
3-Day Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (Out until 1/9)

Selling some slots:

Account 1: $4
Black ops Annihilation map pack
Killzone 3 bundle map pack
L.A. noire rockstar pass

Account 2: $2
Black ops Rezurrection map pack

Account 3: $2
Black ops First strike map pack

Account 4: $2
Black ops Escalation map pack

[quote name='bastiartadi']@iwarboy
Chill out, it's just a quotation. And its in his sig. Its no different from me quoting Obama. Besides, atheism is a perfectly reasonable belief.[/QUOTE]

is ok, i've said my piece. moving along..

Looks like ps3 people get screwed again. Apparently, the company that is putting out Amy has put out a poll to get our opinions: pay the $3 extra, or get it for $10 but the release date gets postponed. WTF?!?!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Looks like ps3 people get screwed again. Apparently, the company that is putting out Amy has put out a poll to get our opinions: pay the $3 extra, or get it for $10 but the release date gets postponed. WTF?!?![/QUOTE]

LOL what the hell, I don't understand why the release needs to be pushed back a week just to reduce the price. It really doesn't seem like they thought this through. I'm not in a hurry to play the game, I've got a huge backlog.. but this should've been something that they didn't need a poll for, they should've figured it out on their own.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Looks like ps3 people get screwed again. Apparently, the company that is putting out Amy has put out a poll to get our opinions: pay the $3 extra, or get it for $10 but the release date gets postponed. WTF?!?![/QUOTE]

Why do you guys complain about prices anyway? You're still getting it for a fraction of what they decide to charge no matter what.

[quote name='TheCro']Why do you guys complain about prices anyway? You're still getting it for a fraction of what they decide to charge no matter what.[/QUOTE]

Because I don't plan on buying a share. I'm buying it on my main. Well, I WAS buying it on my main. Not anymore. It's the principle of the matter. Why should we have to pay more? For a company that gets pissed about gamesharing, they certainly point their customers in that direction

[quote name='WV Matsui']No I'm still running it! I meant Jan 1, 2013!

Kidding it ended on Jan 1. Sorry bro![/QUOTE]

I think I won gamenight for 4 bucks m8. I did not receieve any msg from you. Can I pay now?

[quote name='MrRosales']I know it's the wrong thread but..

$20 PSN Card x2 - $ 17
$10 PSN Card x1 - $ 8

All three - $ 40[/QUOTE]

your box is full m8.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Any fair minded participant in this thread would disagree with your assessment of me shoving atheism down anyone's throat. Atheism deals with the dis-belief of gods based on a lack of evidence, nowhere in this thread have I mentioned any of this let alone attempted to force others into that line of reasoning. Furthermore this is the internet, more specifically a public forum, where people have the freedom to voice what they choose, regardless if something said draws a childish emotional response the likes of which you gleefully provided us an example of. Perhaps the development of a sense of humor or thicker skin is in order?

Maybe now I will receive more lovely PM's from you inviting me to witness the glory of Jesus...please don't. You zombie.

Something for you to think about iwarboY - I submit to you that you yourself are an atheist. After all you do not believe in Allah, Thor, Poseidon, Kratos, Krishna, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, or any of the other thousands of possible gods people did and do still worship. The only thing that separates you (theist) and me (atheist) is the disbelief in one less god. When you understand why you reject all other gods, you will understand why I reject your particular brand of space daddy, and then perhaps you can do yourself and the rest of the species a favor and grow up.
[/QUOTE]

I am not going to turn this into a long drawn out argument because this is a GAMING forum, so I probably won't even respond to you if you post again.

However, you contradict yourself. Any fair minded participant can see that you are indeed pushing an agenda of atheism, but instead of coming right out and saying it you're playing a game of innuendo.

You essentially called anyone who believes in God a zombie, and likened their beliefs to believing in a flying spaghetti monster. Your next argument really makes no sense, so I won't bother responding (PM me if you would like me to explain), but then you end it off nicely by telling iwb, and implying that anyone who believes in God, should grow up and do the rest of the world a favor.

Again, you can sit behind your of guise innuendo all you want, but the fact is your post is riddled with insult, and does indeed support the belief of atheism - which isn't even a problem, but you begin by stating that's not what you're doing, for whatever reason. iwb's response was indeed short-tempered, and said immaturely, but your response was just as immature and attacked him personally (as well as others). Good job though, you wrote it out in an intelligent way.

The only thing I'll offer personally is that in response to both you and your quote, the belief in God and Religion are two completely different things. I believe in God but distance myself from religion. You can accept this point of view if you want, or disagree with it, but I refuse to go into detail on a gaming forum where I am already boring my theist and atheist gaming-brothers, lol. Again, if for whatever reason you would like me to elaborate, feel free to PM me.
--------------

For Sale:
$4
- Rochard
- Puzzle Agent
- Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space
(all on one account)

*Willing to trade.

The bullshit ends here guys. I don't care of you believe in God, Buddha, Mohammad or Nathan Drake. Keep it out of here and lets share some games!

[quote name='WV Matsui']The bullshit ends here guys. I don't care of you believe in God, Buddha, Mohammad or Nathan Drake. Keep it out of here and lets share some games![/QUOTE]

I believe in cold hard "cash".

[quote name='WV Matsui']The bullshit ends here guys. I don't care of you believe in God, Buddha, Mohammad or Nathan Drake. Keep it out of here and lets share some games![/QUOTE]

Then hurry up and buy my share that I've been trying to sell. ;)

Selling
$4 - final fantasy 7 parasite eve 1 castlevaina chronicles pixel junk shooter 1 suikoden blood omen legacy of kain + more

$3 mk vs dc

$2 street fighter 3 + mk collection

$6. Red dead redemption + undead pack and all dlc

$4 resident evil 5 gold edition - SOLD

$4 castlevaina hod + all music , characters and Lvls dlc

$2 metal gear solid final fantasy 8 command and conquer tomb raider 1

$1 final fantasy 7 suikoden

Discount If buy multiple slots

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($7.50)
L.A. Noire ($8.25) Being held for Jokerkun890
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($8)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Child of Eden ($0.80)
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
ICO + Shadows of the Colossus ($1.25)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC ($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($1.20)

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I am not going to turn this into a long drawn out argument because this is a GAMING forum, so I probably won't even respond to you if you post again.

However, you contradict yourself. Any fair minded participant can see that you are indeed pushing an agenda of atheism, but instead of coming right out and saying it you're playing a game of innuendo.

You essentially called anyone who believes in God a zombie, and likened their beliefs to believing in a flying spaghetti monster. Your next argument really makes no sense, so I won't bother responding (PM me if you would like me to explain), but then you end it off nicely by telling iwb, and implying that anyone who believes in God, should grow up and do the rest of the world a favor.

Again, you can sit behind your of guise innuendo all you want, but the fact is your post is riddled with insult, and does indeed support the belief of atheism - which isn't even a problem, but you begin by stating that's not what you're doing, for whatever reason. iwb's response was indeed short-tempered, and said immaturely, but your response was just as immature and attacked him personally (as well as others). Good job though, you wrote it out in an intelligent way.

The only thing I'll offer personally is that in response to both you and your quote, the belief in God and Religion are two completely different things. I believe in God but distance myself from religion. You can accept this point of view if you want, or disagree with it, but I refuse to go into detail on a gaming forum where I am already boring my theist and atheist gaming-brothers, lol. Again, if for whatever reason you would like me to elaborate, feel free to PM me.
[/QUOTE]

Prior to my response god or atheism wasn't mentioned, not once, except by iwarboY, which is the crux of my original response.

I called iwarboY a zombie, because he PM'ed me several times out of the blue, this goes back a few weeks, quoting obscure passages and attempting to proselytize. It was very strange indeed. He did this in a mindless sort of way, I would ask him a question about what he had typed and I would receive more white noise in return, this is where my "zombie" reference originates from. I don't see where you can gather that I called every person who believes in god a zombie, it's a bit of a stretch.

You are correct, my response is riddled with insult. This is by design - I find that it is more appropriate to belittle ignorance, and hopefully get a response which gets the ignorant party at the very least thinking or engaged on the topic, rather than attempting to reason. Reason is the very thing that escapes the party of stupid, so attempting to utilize it in discourse is futile. I do have to disagree with you however on calling my response immature, it wasn't emotionally fueled, perhaps it would seem to some to have been in bad taste, but certainly not immature.

Yes you can believe in god and not be aligned with any particular religion, I'm with you on that.

You seem like a thoughtful dude, I think I will go ahead and take you up on your offer and PM you. I'd love to pick at your line of reasoning and maybe receive some legit feedback from someone willing to genuinely converse on the matter.

For sale (sellable):

Renegade Ops - $1.75

PM me if interested, thanks.

Do you believe in Nathan Drake Matsui?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']
You are correct, my response is riddled with insult. This is by design - I find that it is more appropriate to belittle ignorance, and hopefully get a response which gets the ignorant party at the very least thinking or engaged on the topic, rather than attempting to reason. Reason is the very thing that escapes the party of stupid, so attempting to utilize it in discourse is futile. I do have to disagree with you however on calling my response immature, it wasn't emotionally fueled, perhaps it would seem to some to have been in bad taste, but certainly not immature.
[/QUOTE]

If you think it's so important to belittle people who you view to be ignorant, can you please do it somewhere else? This really isn't the place for this discussion. This all started with your sig. It comes across as though you're looking for an argument. I wish you'd all just stop responding to each other, take it to PM, or start a social group to argue about this if it's so important to you.

Please, just stop.

[quote name='evilboi']selling my share of Trine and Trine2[/QUOTE]

man i wnat those games i send u a pm but seems full, send me the cost and a mail to send the money if i like the prices, i got paypal. See u

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']If you think it's so important to belittle people who you view to be ignorant, can you please do it somewhere else? This really isn't the place for this discussion. This all started with your sig. It comes across as though you're looking for an argument. I wish you'd all just stop responding to each other, take it to PM, or start a social group to argue about this if it's so important to you.

Please, just stop.[/QUOTE]

There is no need to take that attitude. Conduct yourself like an adult and either add something to the conversation or ignore it, no one is forcing you read any of these posts. I will always respond publicly when I am called into question on an open forum, regardless of whether or not the subject matter causes you to feel uneasy. Are you familiar with free speech? Welcome to the internet Miguel. You are also not a mod, so cease the fantasy that you are one and do not attempt to police the thread. If a mod has a problem with anything that is being posted he/she will let it be known, and I will comply with their authority, no problem.

It would also help if you'd provide a reason as to why you wish we'd all stop responding to each other. How does any of this back and forth between other members affect you even in the slightest?

Seriously? Take this shit somewhere else. I don't even know why you guys are joining a convo that majority of this community could not care less about.

This place is meant for getting 4 prestige soldier's together to form a group for Dead Island. Anything else is irrelevant and insignificant.

Dead Island (£35.99) & DiRT3 (£23.99)
$31.20
1. NSYNC(Jedi Knight)
2.Brianberry(Jedi Knight)
----------
$15.60
1. Brainberry(Jedi Knight)
2. (inspiring Jedi)

Still in effect Nsync?

I agree, stop mucking up this thread, I could've had another controversy here and none of you would have noticed it under all this hoopla.

Stop.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']There is no need to take that attitude. Conduct yourself like an adult and either add something to the conversation or ignore it, no one is forcing you read any of these posts. I will always respond publicly when I am called into question on an open forum, regardless of whether or not the subject matter causes you to feel uneasy. Are you familiar with free speech? Welcome to the internet Miguel. You are also not a mod, so cease the fantasy that you are one and do not attempt to police the thread. If a mod has a problem with anything that is being posted he/she will let it be known, and I will comply with their authority, no problem.

It would also help if you'd provide a reason as to why you wish we'd all stop responding to each other. How does any of this back and forth between other members affect you even in the slightest?[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back