CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to buy
Infamous
wanted to play through and plat the first one before I open up the second one sitting on my shelf.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snakemaster2389']i think so but im not sure. meek is on drugz? anyone know what other psn games are coming besides AMY? i hope AMY doesnt get pushed back because ppl on facebook dont want amy for 12.99. so gay[/QUOTE]

Didnt saw Amy on this weekends The Drop on Sony's Blog. Looks like it got pushed back. But hey, you could buy Sports Champions when it comes to PSN.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/08/the-drop-week-of-january-9th-2012-new-releases/

All this off topic talk is literally hurting my body. I feel physical pain because you guys cannot stay on topic. This thread is for gamesharing not football!

Also, snakemaster, would you please stop shoving American bravado in all of our faces. It's not cool, I don't need to be told that America is superior the the rest of the world every time I see your avatar pic. It deeply offends me. God I hate free speech and expression.

Where is the mod when you need him. Miguel_Zorro where are you! Moderate all this insanity. Please!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i think so but im not sure. meek is on drugz? anyone know what other psn games are coming besides AMY? i hope AMY doesnt get pushed back because ppl on facebook dont want amy for 12.99. so gay[/QUOTE]

It's not about people not wanting to pay $13 for Amy - there are a ton of people who would gladly pay $15 or $20 for the game. $13 is more than reasonable; i won't, however, be made to pay $13 when others only have to pay $10. I'm glad people on Facebook are letting their voices be heard (the Facebook poll is currently 70-30 in favor of a price drop). It might seem inconsequential because $3 isn't much, but i'd prefer to see people speak up when the feel unjustly treated than have a bunch of docile gamers who are only too eager to let publishers makes up lame excuses in a attempt to justify the price disparity. It's almost like they don't understand that the North American market is where their bread is buttered - how did they think PS3 owners would react to the news that 360 owners would be paying less for the same content?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']All this off topic talk is literally hurting my body. I feel physical pain because you guys cannot stay on topic. This thread is for gamesharing not football!

Also, snakemaster, would you please stop shoving American bravado in all of our faces. It's not cool, I don't need to be told that America is superior the the rest of the world every time I see your avatar pic. It deeply offends me. God I hate free speech and expression.

Where is the mod when you need him. Miguel_Zorro where are you! Moderate all this insanity. Please![/QUOTE]

Lol.

09000d5d825d3c87_gallery_600.jpg

HAIL TEBOW!

I'm wondering if this is going to happen for the UK version of Amy too. Already have Deus Ex on the account I was going to use for it.

Brainberry, you want to go Dead Island and Just Cause 2 Ultimate Bundle? It'll be cheaper than adding DiRT3. It'll be around $26/13 even. I could do DiRT3 later with one 25 PSN card. I still need to move a few things first though.

EDIT: Tim Tebow is so fitting for this thread right now, haha. One of the coolest things I've seen in sports, ever.

[quote name='NSYNC']I'm wondering if this is going to happen for the UK version of Amy too. Already have Deus Ex on the account I was going to use for it.

Brainberry, you want to go Dead Island and Just Cause 2 Ultimate Bundle? It'll be cheaper than adding DiRT3. It'll be around $26/13 even. I could do DiRT3 later with one 25 PSN card. I still need to move a few things first though.

EDIT: Tim Tebow is so fitting for this thread right now, haha.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I just want Dead Island man.

Is JC2 the only option though?

[quote name='Brainberry']Is JC2 the only option though?[/QUOTE]

No. You'll have 14.01 left. JC2 was 11.99, so I figured you'd want that or something cheaper than DiRT3 (23.99).

EDIT: So sad that the most exciting thing on PSN this week is a demo for a tennis game :(. I like tennis and can't wait for the game, but it is tennis, LOL!

[quote name='NSYNC']No. You'll have 14.01 left. JC2 was 11.99, so I figured you'd want that or something cheaper than DiRT3 (23.99).[/QUOTE]

Lets just say in the end, I'm with w/e you & uavww?(our 4th member) are ok with.

I just want to get it done lol.

[quote name='Brainberry']Lets just say in the end, I'm with w/e you & uavww?(our 4th member) are ok with.

I just want to get it done lol.[/QUOTE]

I need to think resell, so I'm leaning towards RE5: Gold, Splinter Cell 2&3, PoP Trilogy 2&3 or Assassin's Creed + something.

EDIT: I'm in RIGHT NOW with Dead Island, Assassin's Creed and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. We'll only have .5 left in the wallet and I want 2/3 games there.

[quote name='NSYNC']I need to think resell, so I'm leaning towards RE5: Gold, Splinter Cell 2&3, PoP Trilogy 2&3 or Assassin's Creed + something.

EDIT: I'm in RIGHT NOW with Dead Island, Assassin's Creed and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. We'll only have .5 left in the wallet and I want 2/3 games there.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm in too then lol.

Lets tango

We're each invested $39, so we could use some help, haha. Anybody want a phantom of this, now's the time. $13!

Dead Island (£36), Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (£10) & inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood (£4)
$26
1. NSYNC
2. Brainberry
----------
$13
1. Brainberry

We're each invested $39, so we could use some help, haha. Anybody want a phantom of this, now's the time. $13!

Dead Island (£36), Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (£10) & inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood (£4)
$26
1. NSYNC
2. Brainberry
----------
$13
1. Brainberry

[quote name='4thHorseman']Wildly sarcastic? Take out the second half and its not sarcastic at all especially considering the last few pages and religious talk.
And unless you mindread, I dont know how you can say people dont go back considering the quotes that prove otherwise.

And if not putting the explanation in this thread is because you dont want to draw attention, renaming the thread should be the biggest concern since that draws more attention than anything about gamesharing.

Sorry Im not posting the shares, but I hate how this went from being a community to being "in the family" for the most part.[/QUOTE]

Considering the amount of people I PM pointing them to the person that has what they want or inserting them to a group that lacks members, I most certainly can say what I said.

And as for not putting an explanation in the OP, it's something that we can do to limit the attention that we get. I really don't understand why you guys are arguing about this. It's not like you are the ones who needs to PM those who ask. It's me (and a couple of others) who are doing all the explanation. You need not insert any effort whatsoever to keep things running the way they are.

And as for the sarcasm, that's like criticizing a joke for not being funny if they take away the punch line. Or saying the Cavs would have won the series if MJ missed the shot.

Just went through 8 pages of bullshit and found maybe 4 posts about gamesharing that weren't bumps for their own shit they are trying to sell.

Anybody have one of those rentable slots for Trine 2?

Also, s
Selling/Trading -

Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball $1
The Baconing $2
Deathspank 2: Thongs of Virtue $2.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (Reverie and Resurrection) $3

[quote name='TheCro']Just went through 8 pages of bullshit and found maybe 4 posts about gamesharing that weren't bumps for their own shit they are trying to sell.[/QUOTE]

"meeek" must be contagious. Hope I don't catch it.

Dead Island (£36) + £14.01
$26
1. NSYNC
2. Brainberry
----------
$13
1. Brainberry

PSN cards bought. Only a matter of time now Brainberry! I'm fuck-ing done hosting after this for a LONG time (always wanted to do that). You guys can complain about how the thread looks while I play games and repost, haha.

[quote name='TheCro']Just went through 8 pages of bullshit and found maybe 4 posts about gamesharing that weren't bumps for their own shit they are trying to sell.
[/QUOTE]

Take it up with Miguel_Zorro. He's the mod.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Or someone with UK funds...

Xxamir15xX are you interested?

Only the DLC is on PSN mate.[/QUOTE]

for Dead Island?
no i have it already on Disk

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']for Dead Island?
no i have it already on Disk[/QUOTE]

No worries!

I am still downloading the darksiders demo. If I like its will pick a phantom from ya :)

[quote name='NSYNC']Dead Island (£36) + £14.01
$26
1. NSYNC
2. Brainberry
----------
$13
1. Brainberry

PSN cards bought. Only a matter of time now Brainberry! I'm fuck-ing done hosting after this for a LONG time (always wanted to do that). You guys can complain about how the thread looks while I play games and repost, haha.[/QUOTE]

Which demoninations of PSN cards are available where you buy them?

[quote name='TheCro']Just went through 8 pages of bullshit and found maybe 4 posts about gamesharing that weren't bumps for their own shit they are trying to sell.[/QUOTE]

Perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black. Look at your own post history next time.

^^ lol

[quote name='turkfebruary']un-frickin'-believable! What a game![/quote]
oh yeah!!

NFL Blitz NB: resellables in bold

Group 1
completed
NSYNC (HOST)
WV Matsui
rams81
Brockothoko

Group 2 completed (no phantoms)
Snakemaster2389 (HOST)
gamerGirl34

Interest
meeek (HOST)
jimjones
Crashmasteromega (resellable)
Donut2922
Tu13es
Steadymobbin (and Tetris)

-------------------

Amy
NB: resellables in bold

Group 1
Heavyd814life (HOST)
Sunghost

SteamboatOperator
Brainberry

Interest

bastiartadi
Brainberry
Topaz
bill123
NSYNC ?
Bigwig_rah
snakemaster2389
meeek (can host, no direct interest in the game)
TurkFebruary
SteamboatOperator

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Which demoninations of PSN cards are available where you buy them?[/QUOTE]

ebay. Only £25 and £35 are available there.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Which demoninations of PSN cards are available where you buy them?[/QUOTE]

Please keep that kind of talk out of the thread. Use the PM system.

P.S. Please don't ban me.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Please keep that kind of talk out of the thread. Use the PM system.

P.S. Please don't ban me.[/QUOTE]
there's a saying in french: the funniest jokes are the shortest ones! (les plaisanteries les plus courtes sont les meilleures)

[quote name='Brainberry']inspiring Jedi[/QUOTE]
aspiring...

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Please keep that kind of talk out of the thread. Use the PM system.

P.S. Please don't ban me.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha you guys are fucking comical today!

[quote name='meeek']there's a saying in french: the funniest jokes are the shortest ones! (les plaisanteries les plus courtes sont les meilleures)

aspiring...[/QUOTE]

I was trying to inspire a Jedi to join silly.

[quote name='NSYNC']Two £25's. They don't make £50 to my knowledge or atleast sell them on ebay.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how long its gonna take Gamestation to implement Paypal.

Would save a lot of headache.

@ meek, shut up you Dark Lord

Also, lets end all the Star Wars references since the Dead Island group is already set in motion I deem it no longer needed.

It must be that time of the month.

Modern Warfare 2 and LittleBigPlanet2 are only £20 on the UK/EU store. May be something a few are interested in.

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Dead Island & £14.01
$26.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. Brainberry - Paid

NCAA Football 12
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Deus Ex & Amy
$26.00

1. NSYNC - Paid
2. clonesniper666 - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. WV Matsui - Paid/DownloadING
2. Friend - Paid/DownloadING
----------
Modern Warfare 2 and LittleBigPlanet2 are only £19.99 on the UK/EU store. May be something a few are interested in.

Dead Island (£35.99) + £14.01
$26
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$13
1. Brainberry - Paid

PSN cards bought. Get in on this now to avoid waiting.

Anyone have a share, or is interested in getting a group together for the Arkedo Series? I've been waiting patiently for them to arrive on the US PSN store with no luck. They have been out for a few months now on the EU store, I'd love to get my hands on them.

[quote name='jamehze']Perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black. Look at your own post history next time.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't really talking about the bumps, but whatever. It's not like I bump every page anyway. People wouldn't have to bump if this thread didn't get derailed so often.

To keep on topic, looking for a share of All Zombies Must Die.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Anyone have a share, or is interested in getting a group together for the Arkedo Series? I've been waiting patiently for them to arrive on the US PSN store with no luck. They have been out for a few months now on the EU store, I'd love to get my hands on them.[/QUOTE]

Buy a Dead Island phantom and they're yours.

[quote name='TheCro']Wasn't really talking about the bumps, but whatever. It's not like I bump every page anyway. People wouldn't have to bump if this thread didn't get derailed so often.

To keep on topic, looking for a share of All Zombies Must Die.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you have to bump. I've lost count how many times I've tried to contact people in other threads only for them to respond a week/month later to tell me it's already been sold. This place would be ghost-town because nobody buys anything right now. I'm sure we could condense this thread to 3 pages, but what fun is that?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Anyone have a share, or is interested in getting a group together for the Arkedo Series? I've been waiting patiently for them to arrive on the US PSN store with no luck. They have been out for a few months now on the EU store, I'd love to get my hands on them.[/QUOTE]

Buy a Dead Island phantom and they're yours. All three of them. $13, haha.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Just curious NSYNC, how much have you spent shelling out and hosting for us lowly life forms?[/QUOTE]

Not too much considering what I'm stuck with.

Deus Ex & Amy - $26
ICO/SOTC - $10
Dead Island & TBD - $26
Rayman Origins - $18.20
Sonic Generations - $20 (ate $2 extra on this one)
MotorStorm Apocalypse - $16
Dragon Age: Origins - $6.67
Arkham City DLC - $5
NCAA Football 12 - $16 (thanks to rams81 for paying $24)
Alice - $21 (overestimated demand)
NFL Blitz - $5

I think that's it LOL! Sad part is, I'll actually 100% every single one and not have a backlog two months from now. I'm only regretting Rayman and Dead Island (already). I would've like to have done Dirt 3 and Driver as well, but the demand isn't there.

[quote name='TheCro']Wasn't really talking about the bumps, but whatever. It's not like I bump every page anyway. People wouldn't have to bump if this thread didn't get derailed so often.

To keep on topic, looking for a share of All Zombies Must Die.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you have to bump. I've lost count how many times I've tried to contact people in other threads only for them to respond a week/month later to tell me it's already been sold. This place would be ghost-town because nobody buys anything right now. I'm sure we could condense this thread to 3 pages, but what fun is that?

Buy a Dead Island phantom and they're yours. All three of them. $13, haha.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Just curious NSYNC, how much have you spent shelling out and hosting for us lowly life forms?[/QUOTE]

Not too much considering what I'm stuck with.

Deus Ex & Amy - $26
ICO/SOTC - $10
Dead Island & TBD - $26
Rayman Origins - $18.20
Sonic Generations - $20 (ate $2 extra on this one)
MotorStorm Apocalypse - $16
Dragon Age: Origins - $6.67
Arkham City DLC - $5
NCAA Football 12 - $16 (thanks to rams81 for paying $24)
Alice - $21 (overestimated demand)
NFL Blitz - $5

I think that's it LOL! Sad part is, I'll actually 100% every single one and not have a backlog two months from now. I'm only regretting Rayman and Dead Island (already). I would've done Dirt 3 and Driver as well, but the demand isn't there.

EDIT: I mention Dead Island because apparently it's 80 hours long. Not looking forward to the grind for 100%.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Did you not like Rayman, NSYNC?[/QUOTE]

Never played, not familiar with the franchise. Just saw people asking for it alot. I'll probably like it, but I usually go with what catches my eye. This game didn't. I'm open to give everything a shot and will finish if I begin (OCD). This is on the bottom of the pile though, hence for sale.

I really enjoyed the demo.

I as well appreciate all that you have done for us! And I know you know that, but you are the man and have truly kept this thing alive!

I bet Brain is like a fucking kid on Christmas morning right now with finally getting Dead Island haha

Still waiting on the codes. They're getting slower everytime. Went from 10 minutes when I first started buying codes to hours.

EDIT: I'll sell everything eventually without a discount. Just takes alot of reposting and patience. If I can sell Mirror's Edge DLC, I can wait this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back