CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I requested that they refund the sender his money, so I'm hoping that it'll just go down as a cancelled transaction. But is anything ever really that easy?

Assassin Creed Brotherhood ($15)

Resale ($5 or $6.67 w/o PS+)

1. Robilicous
2. Brockothocko

Phantom ($2.50 or $3.33 w/o PS+)

1. Matsui
2. iWarboy

Just need a host

PSN+ Anyone??? ;)

Can anyone help.... Please

Seen others offering up rentals or "timeshares" of accounts and figured since I have a lot of gameshare accounts I have accumulated over the last couple years that I would post them here and see if anyone is interested in renting any of the games I am not currently playing. PM me if you are interested in anything and we can work out the details.

SINGLE GAME ACCOUNTS

Katherine
Kane & Lynch 1
Kane & Lynch 2
Back 2 the future series
GTA IV Complete
Red Dead w/ Undead & most DLC
Dead Space 2 (no DLC)
Mass Effect 2 (no DLC)
Trine 1 (also has welcome back LBP for psp)

MULTIPLE GAME ACCOUNTS

#1 Joe Danger & Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars

#2 Wipeout HD w/ Fury expansion pack, PopCap Bundle (Feeding Frenzy, Peggle, Heavy Weapon, Zuma, & Bejewled), PSP Killzone Liberation, PSP Pursuit Force, Dead Nation & Little Big Planet (last 4 are welcome back)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Assassin Creed Brotherhood ($15)

Resale ($5 or $6.67 w/o PS+)

1. Robilicous
2. Brockothocko

Phantom ($2.50 or $3.33 w/o PS+)

1. Matsui
2. iWarboy

Just need a host

PSN+ Anyone??? ;)

Can anyone help.... Please[/QUOTE]

I can host for you if it can be done with a $20 psn card (the non ps+ or find something to spend other $5).

[quote name='shhximxhiding']I can host for you if it can be done with a $20 psn card (the non ps+ or find something to spend other $5).[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks! Let's do it!

Do you want to pm the group your payment info?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Awesome, thanks! Let's do it!

Do you want to pm the group your payment info?[/QUOTE]

done, just let me know if you have the ps+ or want to get the game for $20.

[quote name='cwinters']ill inbox you something you might wanna know... Meek is just a inquisitive idiot with nothing to do but sit behind the computer all day.

ME3 Sellableslot for 20$[/QUOTE]
I don't sit here all day, as the time of my posts suggests, I usually only get on early mornings (GMT).
Just took me 2mn finding your QJ posts... I know I don't like to share with liars, those that don't seem to care have been advised when (didn't say if) an issue will occur... like when his "cousin" will have changed the pass of your ME3 resellable.

PSN+ Anyone??? ;)

too bad, i got one! how's that for a grain of salt?

[quote name='cwinters']ill inbox you something you might wanna know... Meek is just a inquisitive idiot with nothing to do but sit behind the computer all day.

ME3 Sellableslot for 20$[/QUOTE]
coming from a patented liar like you I take "inquisitive idiot" as a compliment!

I don't sit here all day, as the time of my posts suggests, I usually only get on early mornings (GMT).
Just took me 2mn finding your QJ posts/lies, those that don't seem to care have been advised when (didn't say if) an issue will occur... like when his "cousin" will have changed the pass of your ME3 resellable.

PSN+ Anyone??? ;)

too bad, i got one! how's that for a grain of salt?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I would take anything meeek says with a grain of salt at this point. [/QUOTE]

The last time people didn't listen to meeek, lubu ran off with a bunch of shares. I reserve judgement of individuals but I always make a note of anything meeek has to say. Would you really rather he keeps anything he has to say to himself?

[quote name='Usuyami']The last time people didn't listen to meeek, lubu ran off with a bunch of shares. I reserve judgement of individuals but I always make a note of anything meeek has to say. Would you really rather he keeps anything he has to say to himself?[/QUOTE]
Ehh sure. Listen to him if you please. Check my qj rep. It says enough. The one time my cousin sweet talked some guy into giving him a psn card, he was reimbursed when I had the chance to do so.

Two things

Check the Batcave

Meeek I am dealing with, Turk if you have a problem with me, then have the balls to tell me and not whine to meeek about it.

Same goes for anyone else. I on the other hand don't have a problem nor have a pm'd another user about any of you behind your back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)
1 slot available - $16.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC (10.2GB) & AMY (1615MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $26.00

Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20

UK/EU retail titles so far not in US;

Battlefield 3
Bioshock 2
Dead Rising: Off the Record
DiRT3
Driver: San Francisco
FIFA 12
Need for Speed: The Run
Rayman: Origins
Sonic Generations
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend

JPN retail titles so far not in US;

Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Keep adding to the list if you find anything else, please. I'm in the middle of a game break and haven't put much effort into this. These are just titles off the top of my head.

UK/EU retail titles not on US store;

Battlefield 3
Bioshock 2
Dead Island
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
DiRT3
FIFA 12
Need for Speed: The Run
Rayman: Origins
Sonic Generations
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend

JPN retail titles not on US store;

Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Keep adding to the list if you find anything else, please. I'm in the middle of a game break and haven't put much effort into this. These are just titles off the top of my head.

[quote name='iwarboY']* Drinks coffee.. Paypals ' for Brotherhood phantom.. debates on ME3 goodness or Netflix.. logs out *[/QUOTE]

Nice! Thanks man. Everything should be set up and ready to go this evening!

----------

Assassin Creed Brotherhood ($20)

Resale ($6.67)

1. Robilicous
2. Brockothocko

Phantom ($3.33)

1. Matsui PAID
2. iWarboy PAID

One of the resales paid but shhh.... Doesn't know who. Just let is know!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Two things

Check the Batcave

Meeek I am dealing with, Turk if you have a problem with me, then have the balls to tell me and not whine to meeek about it.

Same goes for anyone else. I on the other hand don't have a problem nor have a pm'd another user about any of you behind your back.[/QUOTE]

You got it dude. You're the biggest fucking hypocrite on the site. You bitch and moan about phantoms taking too long to download and then you do the same shit. Twice now I've had to wait for my sellable share because YOU had other things to do and couldn't download your phantom share for a couple days. Practice what you preach, douchebag!

Name when Turk...

You are such a crybaby! Are you going to quit sharing again?

I really don't know what your problem with me is, we haven't been in a group together in quite some time...

Which scammer is using your account since that is the new thing your buddy meeek is supporting?

And if I have ever taken a little longer to DL I tell the host! I'm sorry I work 60+ a week am in grad school and have a family....

[quote name='WV Matsui']Name when Turk...

You are such a crybaby! Are you going to quit sharing again?

I really don't know what your problem with me is, we haven't been in a group together in quite some time...

Which scammer is using your account since that is the new thing your buddy meeek is supporting?

And if I have ever taken a little longer to DL I tell the host! I'm sorry I work 60+ a week am in grad school and have a family....[/QUOTE]

Name when hmmm.... Gotham City Imposters and Killzone 3 Multiplayer. For someone who works 60 hours a week and goes to graduate school and has a family, you sure find plenty of time to post on cheapassgamer.com! My acknowledgement of you is over, enjoy your freshman year of high school kid.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Nice! Thanks man. Everything should be set up and ready to go this evening!

----------

Assassin Creed Brotherhood ($20)

Resale ($6.67)

1. Robilicous
2. Brockothocko

Phantom ($3.33)

1. Matsui PAID
2. iWarboy PAID

One of the resales paid but shhh.... Doesn't know who. Just let is know![/QUOTE]

i was the one who sent money.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Name when hmmm.... Gotham City Imposters and Killzone 3 Multiplayer. For someone who works 60 hours a week and goes to graduate school and has a family, you sure find plenty of time to post on cheapassgamer.com! My acknowledgement of you is over, enjoy your freshman year of high school kid.[/QUOTE]

I really don't have to explain myself to you. If you would like to friend me on Facebook and you can see who I am. Hell you can google me and see that I am who I say I am. But I don't have to explain who I am. For GCi I was out of town. KZ3 I downloaded that night. So I don't really know hat your talking about.

------------

Thanks Rob I'll let shhhh... know!

I need a gameshare for ME3 for a friend. I already got one from cwinters and went smooth, I'll have to ask him but just wondering if there are any groups that are open.

Journey (3-13-2012) - $14.99

Sellable Slots ($5.00)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Turkfebruary (PAID)

Non-Sellable Slots ($2.50)
1. SL4V3DOG (PAID)
2. Brainberry (PAID)

Brain just reminded me about this share and since PS+ subscribers get the game a week early, we can get it right now. I for one won't be touching Journey until sometime next week when i'm done with Mass Effect 3 so i really don't mind waiting + i thought i could maybe save the PS+ card for another sale later this month, but if any of you would like to start playing now, i can buy the game and pass out the account info pronto. Just let me know, guys

[quote name='WV Matsui']HeavyD

Do you have anymore?

$20 is still a good deal!

Group - if we can't get a code are you still in at the slightly higher price?

Takes it to roughly $3.33 & $6.66[/QUOTE]

Sorry Matsui, i've only got one left

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Sorry Matsui, i've only got one left[/QUOTE]

Hey no worries bud we went ahead without it. I appreciate it though!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Brain just reminded me about this share and since PS+ subscribers get the game a week early, we can get it right now. I for one won't be touching Journey until sometime next week when i'm done with Mass Effect 3 so i really don't mind waiting + i thought i could maybe save the PS+ card for another sale later this month, but if any of you would like to start playing now, i can buy the game and pass out the account info pronto. Just let me know, guys[/QUOTE]

I got ME 3, The Show and a few other games keeping me busy I can wait ;)

[quote name='robilicious']i was the one who sent money.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured it out after PM'ing Matsui earlier. I am only waiting on Brock's payment, and then will set everything up and PM the details to phantoms.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Yeah, I figured it out after PM'ing Matsui earlier. I am only waiting on Brock's payment, and then will set everything up and PM the details to phantoms.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! I just sent Brock a heads up pm.

Selling/Trading:
1. EU Hot Pursuit DLC
2. Pixel Junk Sidescroller
3. Swarm
4. Sam and Max Season 2, Puzzle Agent, Rochard
5. Toy Story 3
6. God of War Origins Collection
7. Monopoly Streets
8. Trine 2
9. Bulletstorm
10. Infamous 2
11. Hoard, Soldner X-2, Swords and Soldiers

[quote name='robilicious']Journey group
Need a host.
Resselable 5.00$
Phantom 2.50$
1.4thHorseman
2.robilicious[/QUOTE]

If someone else would rather have a phantom, they can take my spot and I'll be a resellable. I would rather not host, but if it comes down to nobody else wanting to, I guess I could do it.

[quote name='raiden_86']^ If thats cool i'll take the phantom. journey comes out next week right?
can't wait to play some ME3 mp! still waiting on a ghost[/QUOTE]

That would be fine by me.

Updated:

Journey group

Resselable 5.00$
1. 4thHorseman
Phantom 2.50$
1.robilicious
2.raiden_86

If the other resell could be a host, that would be great!

[quote name='Braxis']I am interested in the Journey group. Not sure how it would work though.

If you preorder now you save 5 bucks right?[/QUOTE]

I think if you preorder, you get a free theme for the PS3, but no difference in cost.

I can be in, but sadly I can't host... Feel free to replace me if none of you can host. Maybe we can have a "3rd party" host ?

[quote name='4thHorseman']That would be fine by me.

Updated:

Journey group

Resselable 5.00$
1. 4thHorseman
2. Topaz
Phantom 2.50$
1.robilicious
2.raiden_86

If the other resell could be a host, that would be great![/QUOTE]

Eh guys, maybe (just maybe) the host made a little lie about Matsui being the reason, while he (the host) had simply forgot to PM Turk!

@WV Matsui
does the following ring a bell? /20/470/91a

[quote name='cwinters']Ehh sure. Listen to him if you please. Check my qj rep. It says enough. The one time my cousin sweet talked some guy into giving him a psn card, he was reimbursed when I had the chance to do so.[/QUOTE]
The rep is there, unfortunately, we don't know who of you or your (scamming) "cousin" is the one on the other end...

If you want to be perfectly honest, you'll tell the WHOLE STORY, that is, I MADE YOU give this guy what you/your cousin were supposed to trade him!

Your cousin might be the one trading accounts outside of CAG [like harleymandvdson's DAO account who ended up in A-F-A-MArshall's hands], does it change the fact you're an ungrateful liar?
(How did you find CAG again, google? yeah right! try meek from QJ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back