CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jamehze']I'd do $2 a share for Saints Row 2 using the online pass. Will that work though since it's bought through the PSN so it's not really from a new purchase?

It's also available next week so might not be for only $2. If you do $5 a share for 2 activations, it's the same as a normal Saints Row 2 share.

By the way, did anyone figure out the whole RDR fiasco with Undead Nightmare Collection not being in the bundle?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about it not having the DLC listed separately when bought?

If so it is because it does not include the DLC version if undead but the retail release that came out that had the first few DLC and the undead expansion on one disk instead if as a DLC download. Sadly with it being that way in psn the liars and cheats and the other DLC can only be played on the Undead Nightmare game download since it is already in it on the disk and the original RDR game can not access the liars and cheats DLC or the other just like buying the games in disk.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Are you talking about it not having the DLC listed separately when bought?

If so it is because it does not include the DLC version if undead but the retail release that came out that had the first few DLC and the undead expansion on one disk instead if as a DLC download. Sadly with it being that way in psn the liars and cheats and the other DLC can only be played on the Undead Nightmare game download since it is already in it on the disk and the original RDR game can not access the liars and cheats DLC or the other just like buying the games in disk.[/QUOTE]

If you buy the bundle on PSN it claims that its RDR Full plus the Undead Nightmare Collection including Undead Nightmare and all the multiplayer DLC. However, when you purchase it online, you only get the full game and Undead Nightmare. Either it's an error or it's false advertising.

It's an issue being reported on the blog, too, and I was wondering why no one else was asking about it here.

[quote name='Trueblade']Hasbro Family Game Night - $20.00
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - $30.00
$10.00 per person

2. Trueblade
3. Tsel
4. transcollector
5. WV Matsui

Also, anyone have discounted PSN cards? I remember seeing some being posted here a while back.[/QUOTE]
TurkFebruary, are you still interested in this? Also, anyone want to host this?

[quote name='Trueblade']TurkFebruary, are you still interested in this? Also, anyone want to host this?[/QUOTE]

Nah, little too expensive. If I found a buyer for my RE4/RECVX slot I might be interested, but I'm not optimistic.

[quote name='jamehze']If you buy the bundle on PSN it claims that its RDR Full plus the Undead Nightmare Collection including Undead Nightmare and all the multiplayer DLC. However, when you purchase it online, you only get the full game and Undead Nightmare. Either it's an error or it's false advertising.

It's an issue being reported on the blog, too, and I was wondering why no one else was asking about it here.[/QUOTE]

They just put the undead Nightmare retail disk up for download which contained the first 2 DLC, liars and cheats and the other one I can not remember what it was called, but if you actually play it you will see it has more options than the original RDR for multiplayer thus in regard to the included DLC because the original RDR can not access the extra DLC or Undead expansion at all, it all relies on playing the Undead game you downloaded aswell to play the extra DLC.

I have checked on my psn copy and my disk copy of undead and they contain the same options for multiplayer.

Still looking to buy any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or Moon Diver if possible, as well as MvC3 DLC characters for US region game.

I have 3 month PSN+ code for RDR, if someone would like to host.

[quote name='clonesniper666']They just put the undead Nightmare retail disk up for download which contained the first 2 DLC, liars and cheats and the other one I can not remember what it was called, but if you actually play it you will see it has more options than the original RDR for multiplayer thus in regard to the included DLC because the original RDR can not access the extra DLC or Undead expansion at all, it all relies on playing the Undead game you downloaded aswell to play the extra DLC.

I have checked on my psn copy and my disk copy of undead and they contain the same options for multiplayer.[/QUOTE]So the UN in the bundle is the disk version and the UN (not the collection) is the disk version without the 2 DLC?

QUESTION

With the Sony maintenance tomorrow we should probably try and wrap up all of these loose open shares tonight to be safe right ?

So if you are trying to fill a group better do it tonight!

Looking for Assassains creed brotherhood. Paying with 2 $5.99 codes. So yes paying $11.98 for a game that costs much more. PM me soon.

[quote name='clonesniper666']They just put the undead Nightmare retail disk up for download which contained the first 2 DLC, liars and cheats and the other one I can not remember what it was called, but if you actually play it you will see it has more options than the original RDR for multiplayer thus in regard to the included DLC because the original RDR can not access the extra DLC or Undead expansion at all, it all relies on playing the Undead game you downloaded aswell to play the extra DLC.

I have checked on my psn copy and my disk copy of undead and they contain the same options for multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

I get what you're saying I think. I'm running out of HDD space so I haven't downloaded the Undead version yet, but under the descriptions for them it gives no indication of the other DLC whereas the collection explicity states there are three combined. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wonder why they did that.

[quote name='ProAtWork']So the UN in the bundle is the disk version and the UN (not the collection) is the disk version without the 2 DLC?[/QUOTE]

No the psn and disk version are the same they only include the first 2 DLC. I think if you bought just UNdead nightmare which is DLC and requires the original RDR to play then it would state differently but then you would have to buy all the DLC individually but you would only need the original RDR download to play it all, but with the Undead Collection you get the standalone title that was released to retail. Think of it has buying the GTA 4 DLC disk you don't need the original game to play them but if you get them on live or psn you do need the original to access the games at all and that is what they did with the UNdead game just made it the stand alone game version to download.

[quote name='WV Matsui']QUESTION

With the Sony maintenance tomorrow we should probably try and wrap up all of these loose open shares tonight to be safe right ?

So if you are trying to fill a group better do it tonight![/QUOTE]

Yeah, today is pretty much your last day to play it safe.

[quote name='clonesniper666']No the psn and disk version are the same they only include the first 2 DLC. I think if you bought just UNdead nightmare which is DLC and requires the original RDR to play then it would state differently but then you would have to buy all the DLC individually but you would only need the original RDR download to play it all, but with the Undead Collection you get the standalone title that was released to retail. Think of it has buying the GTA 4 DLC disk you don't need the original game to play them but if you get them on live or psn you do need the original to access the games at all and that is what they did with the UNdead game just made it the stand alone game version to download.[/QUOTE]You went off the tangent saying whether it is played standalone or not. I was inferring the difference between PSN UN (itself, not the collection) and the UN in the bundle. Thanks for the reply anyway.

[quote name='ProAtWork']You went off the tangent saying whether it is played standalone or not. I was inferring the difference between PSN UN (itself, not the collection) and the UN in the bundle. Thanks for the reply anyway.[/QUOTE]

If you bought the DLC separate then it would be different since you would only have to download the original RDR game and it would be accessed by that game instead of the Collection download in the Bundle, so the difference is that the Bundle RDR UN Collection is the stand alone disk version and the DLC collection listed under the Addons in PSN would only need the original RDR downloaded to be able to play and it would all be in a simpler game interface.

I do wish they would have done the DLC version for the collection since I would only have the one RDR game under my PS3 games folder, but alas they decided to include the disk version in the bundle download.

didn't get crap lol, is all dlc included with the ps+ $24.49 price or not?

I'm thinking of hosting a share, and have 2 open slots if so.

Not all DLC is included with the 24.49 Bundle it will not come with the Gold weapons or War Horse DLC both are really cheap though and do not really add anything to the game or the 2 DLC that were released for free a few months ago. Since it includes the disk version of Undead Nightmare you might wanna to check that the other DLC would work with that version, I know the 2 free DLC do work with the Disk version of Undead though.

[quote name='sunghost']I know right, who's this NSYNC guy? I've heard he's been buying/selling lots of gameshare slots so he must be up to something.[/QUOTE]

I am up to something, Black Friday. I take the timing of all this and the $5.99 credits as a sign to make moves.

RDR +dlc bundle group ($24.49), 2 spots open if we can fill that group quickly! PM me

1. meeek (host)
2. Fondren
stuntman21

[quote name='purplepanda']Selling or trading:

Share 1) Infamous FOB + Sideway NY

Share 2) Borderlands + all DLC

PM me an offer if interested[/QUOTE]

How much does share 2 cost?

[quote name='contej85']Last post il make attempting to find others interested in a Beat Hazard share. Anyone?[/QUOTE]

I'd be up for it.

Just need 2 more people for a UMvC3 Costume group, we already have the Gamestop pack, and 2 people splitting the cost for the already released MvC3 pack.

Just need 1 person with the Best Buy DLC and 1 with the Amazon.

UMvC3
1. dgwillia (Gamestop Pre-order DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy Preorder DLC)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon Preorder DLC)
4. maigoyume
5. DoubleEcksZero

Cmon, just need 1 more pre-order DLC. Gotta cut off in about an hour or two and then the groups dead

[quote name='meeek']Thought about it contej85, you can count me in as host if we find 3 other CAG's.

$2/share, Beat Hazard Ultra[/QUOTE]

FYI I just bought Beat Hazard Ultra off the EU PSN for 1.59 or about $2.50. Combine some games that are on sale because they are quite good.

[quote name='meeek']RDR +dlc bundle group ($24.49), 2 spots open if we can fill that group quickly! PM me

1. meeek (host)
2. Fondren
stuntman21
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xealot']Looking to buy RDR+UNDEAD bundle ASAP[/QUOTE]

Got one right here

Just 1 slot remaining that I'd like to find someone for ASAP.

The games purchased are:

-Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
-Raiden III
-Grim Grimoire
-God Hand
-Ring of Red
-X-Men (Arcade Game)
-Odin Sphere
Total of $14 per person

Account is ready, and the info can be sent to anyone interested pretty much as soon as the paypal is in my account.

Members Are:
1. Bamm (Buyer)
2. Derfel
3. Sunghost
4. Fydo

RDR+dlc bundle $5 share*
1. meeek (host)
2. Fondren PAID
3. stuntman21 PAID
4. DoubleStop PAID
5. hanun1002 PAID

xealot ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Faction: Guerilla ($20, $4 a share)
1. jamehze (host)
2. cobolatrix
3. Fred87nc
4. Fred87nc

Account is set, just need the fifth member, get it cheap before the change!

Monopoly Streets - $6 per slot

H. darkpal 245 (neutral)
1. WakYasuk - Paid
2. Trueblade - Paid
3. msriflegirl - Paid
4. extra80 - Paid
5. JadeNic - Paid

Will send out account info shortly.

Selling:
Echochrome 2 $3
Tumble $2
Sidescroller $2
Swarm $2
Limbo $3
All Borderlands DLC $3
Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer

Looking for:
Explodemon, NBA Jam, Battlefield 3, Lego Pirates, Crysis 2

Selling ASAP

Deap Space 2 - PM me if you want this tonight

Craig64 has first dibs but I need to dump this puppy tonight!

I know Best Buy codes are getting sent out (Just for my SR3 and Assassins Creed), still need someone with the UMvC3 Code for a group, and someone with the Amazon code.

[quote name='meeek']Beat Hazard Ultra $2/share

1. meeek (host)
2. contej85
3. rams81
4. lemonydill
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll take that last spot if it's still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back