CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have GF aggro as she gets off work soon so shoot me a PM if you want in on this BF3 GS. Working on a first-pay-first-serve system so people who have paid don't have to wait too long. Have the account ready to go for you guys.

Battlefield 3 #2 ($16.80)
1) cheapbrokegamer PAID
2) uuaww PAID
3) harleymandvdson PAID
4) bill123
5) 0_0 PAID

[quote name='Brainberry']Reset Router, speedtest at 12mb, resumed DL still slow.

Might just sell this slot and pick up a copy I seen on CL for 40.

I'll give it until 2mor morning[/QUOTE]

Where are you located? It's downloading fine for me in Canada which I'm assuming is connecting to servers in UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Foxx']To the people that's DLs are going slow, try to pause them then resume, that's what I did and it worked like a charm.[/QUOTE]

That helped a little. It's weird because resetting the PS3 did nothing.

[quote name='King J Gatz']That helped a little. It weird because resetting the PS3 did nothing.[/QUOTE]

I think all downloads are from Japan.

[quote name='Usuyami']Got it. Did he really loan you the money? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Trying to promote kindness and get everyone to consider something different, haha. We could take this thread to another level.

[quote name='Usuyami']
Where are you located? It's downloading fine for me in Canada which I'm assuming is connecting to servers in UK.[/QUOTE]

California .

Do you think cancelling the download and restarting it would help?

Its only at 100mb and its been an hour so it wouldn't hurt for me to start over lol

[quote name='harleymandvdson']He sure did lol.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity. What are the terms? :)

[quote name='Brainberry']California .

Do you think cancelling the download and restarting it would help?

Its only at 100mb and its been an hour so it wouldn't hurt for me to start over lol[/QUOTE]

I don't think cancelling/restarting would much of a difference from pausing/unpausing but you can try.

[quote name='NSYNC']You can see it happen with certain games. Battlefield 3, Black Ops, Driver, RE games, Crysis, PAYDAY, DLC, UK stuff etc. There's enough people here that WOULD wait for someone to finish. Imagine being saddled with half the cost you are now and have a "helper" trying to resell a share when both are finished?

With "loans", you're fully protected if you pay the PayPal fees and put a good description in the box before sending. Just did it.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this idea

For even more protection with "loans", empty your PayPal account and use your debit/credit card (chargeback). I doubt anyone that's got a good rep here will sacrifice their PayPal account FOREVER over a few dollars.

[quote name='chewy12']battlefield 3 group sent pm's
chewy12 host
2 ayevenom paid
3 Xxamir15xX paid
4 skylinersx paid
5 Brainberry paid

info sent guys thanks for being part of my 2nd successful group this week
i think im gonna like it here :)[/QUOTE]

Welcome to CAG! thanks for hosting and i apologize to everyone in the group for lagging the payment.

[quote name='NSYNC']You can see it happen with certain games. Battlefield 3, Black Ops, Driver, RE games, Crysis, PAYDAY, DLC, UK stuff etc. There's enough people here that WOULD wait for someone to finish. Imagine being saddled with half the cost you are now and have a "helper" trying to resell a share when both are finished?

With "loans", you're fully protected if you pay the PayPal fees and put a good description in the box before sending. Just did it.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, sounds like the rent idea that you suggested a few weeks back.

To be honest, I'm fine with the idea. It's just hard to put a monetary value to the gameshare rent. What would be a fair price? What would be a fair time?

EDIT: Woah, taking a step further. You can try out the game for 1/3 the price for a month. If you decide you want to own it, pay the difference of the share and you own the game. Kind alike the rent to own business. No interest too!

1) cheapbrokegamer PAID
2) uuaww PAID
3) harleymandvdson PAID
4) 0_0 PAID
5) bill123

Just waiting on bill123 now.

The possibilities/pricing are endless. I was just trying to keep it simple by splitting everything by 2.

1. Both pay upfront.
2. One waits, agreeing who beforehand is idea.
3. Other person plays when finished.
4. One decides to keep, buying the other person out or both resell.
5. You're only on the hook for half if nobody buys.

Doing this for UK stuff, DLC or groups with not enough members would probably create the most demand. Look at all the groups that stall because it only has 2, 3 or 4 members. It's not like you even have to tell everyone what you're doing, haha. 2 people could secretly get alot done.

[quote name='Usuyami']Battlefield 3 #2 ($16.80)
1) cheapbrokegamer PAID
2) uuaww PAID
3) harleymandvdson PAID
4) 0_0 PAID
5) bill123

Just waiting on bill123 now.[/QUOTE]

How long has it been since bill123 responded?

[quote name='NSYNC']The possibilities/pricing are endless. I was just trying to keep it simple by splitting everything by 2.

1. Both pay upfront.
4. One decides to keep, or both resell.

Doing this for UK stuff, DLC or groups with not enough members would probably create the most demand. Look at all the groups that stall because it only has 2, 3 or 4 members. It's not like you even have to tell everyone what you're doing, haha.[/QUOTE]

What if the renter doesn't repay/return the share?

[quote name='NSYNC']The possibilities/pricing are endless. I was just trying to keep it simple by splitting everything by 2.

1. Both pay upfront.
4. One decides to keep, or both resell.

Doing this for UK stuff, DLC or groups with not enough members would probably create the most demand. Look at all the groups that stall because it only has 2, 3 or 4 members?[/QUOTE]

So is this what we're doing or what? Lol

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']What if the renter doesn't repay/return the share?[/QUOTE]

You run the same risk now for the most part. Host if you're uncomfortable.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']So is this what we're doing or what? Lol[/QUOTE]

No. Just better we have discussions more like this opposed to the "drama".

[quote name='harleymandvdson']So is this what we're doing or what? Lol[/QUOTE]

No. Just better we have discussions more like this opposed to the "drama".

[quote name='tdwp_do0d']selling:
Account 1 ($8)
-street fighter 3rd strike
-the baconing
-bloodrayne:betrayal
-renegade ops
-payday: The heist
(5 themes, one for each game)

account 2 ($10)
-mass effect 2

pm me if interested.[/quote]

bump.

[quote name='Brainberry']So I used a proxy and now the DL is moving 10x faster. 2gb per sec.

Thank you baby jesus.[/QUOTE]

Brain when you are in hit me up in PSN

WV-Matsui

That goes for all you!

[quote name='Brainberry']So I used a proxy and now the DL is moving 10x faster. 2gb per sec.

Thank you baby jesus.

If you're having a hard time with DL speeds its worth a try.

(im not the most computer savy person but I got it to work)
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3029883?start=0&tstart=0

@ WV Masui

ADD ME!!!!! Im too afraid of leaving the DL screen LOL[/QUOTE]

Brain I tried to add you last night and it said you have the maximum friends

Alright, bill123 was replaced with iRobotZombie so your group is ready to go. Sorry bill, but I want to plat Batman tonight and it's not like I'm even getting paid to do this! I'll send everyone a PM with the account info soon. Thanks for participating, this is my 16th time hosting a game share. Feel free to add me on PSN. :)

1) cheapbrokegamer PAID
2) uuaww PAID
3) harleymandvdson PAID
4) 0_0 PAID
5) iRobotZombie PAID

edit: Oh god, bill sent me the money right after I posted that. What can I do? I feel pretty bad. Should I give him my share? lol don't suppose there are another 4 people who want to do a BF3 GS. :(

[quote name='Usuyami']Alright, bill123 was replaced with iRobotZombie so your group is ready to go. Sorry bill, but I want to plat Batman tonight and it's not like I'm even getting paid to do this! I'll send everyone a PM with the account info soon. Thanks for participating, this is my 16th time hosting a game share. Feel free to add me on PSN. :)

1) cheapbrokegamer PAID
2) uuaww PAID
3) harleymandvdson PAID
4) 0_0 PAID
5) iRobotZombie PAID[/QUOTE]

Oh god, bill sent me the money right after I posted that. What can I do? I feel pretty bad. Should I give him my share? lol don't suppose there are another 4 people who want to do a BF3 GS. :(

[quote name='Usuyami']Alright, bill123 was replaced with iRobotZombie so your group is ready to go. Sorry bill, but I want to plat Batman tonight and it's not like I'm even getting paid to do this! I'll send everyone a PM with the account info soon. Thanks for participating, this is my 16th time hosting a game share. Feel free to add me on PSN. :)

1) cheapbrokegamer PAID
2) uuaww PAID
3) harleymandvdson PAID
4) 0_0 PAID
5) iRobotZombie PAID

edit: Oh god, bill sent me the money right after I posted that. What can I do? I feel pretty bad. Should I give him my share? lol don't suppose there are another 4 people who want to do a BF3 GS. :([/QUOTE]

He was given plenty of time to send you the money. I think he lost his chance at the share.

[quote name='Usuyami']edit: Oh god, bill sent me the money right after I posted that. What can I do? I feel pretty bad. Should I give him my share? lol don't suppose there are another 4 people who want to do a BF3 GS. :([/QUOTE]

Give him your share and buy/host another one? He didn't ask to be replaced, haha.

EDIT: I've done this too. 1/16 isn't so bad.

[quote name='NSYNC']Give him your share and buy/host another one? He didn't ask to be replaced, haha.[/QUOTE]

I agree Bill is a good guy

[quote name='jlazenby1']@Usuyami I might want 1! Ill let you know soon

Edit-I need $11 lol I get paid in a week.and.a half, offering $15 for the loan!![/QUOTE]

Wow that's a pretty decent interest rate! I'll loan you the $11. :)

[quote name='NSYNC']Give him your share and buy/host another one? He didn't ask to be replaced, haha.

EDIT: I've done this too. 1/16 isn't so bad.[/QUOTE]

I told him I'll host another group for him and if there isn't enough interest, I'll give him my share. What do you mean by 1/16?

[quote name='DangKid']He was given plenty of time to send you the money. I think he lost his chance at the share.[/QUOTE]
To be fair, not everyone can send payment as soon as it's required for whatever reason. I've been busy for the past couple weeks and my Batman DLC group was slowed down because of me. :(

[quote name='Usuyami']Wow that's a pretty decent interest rate! I'll loan you the $11. :)[/QUOTE]

All.I want is a slot of BF3 lol PM me and we can talk! If you plan on doing anothet share at least

Alright, demand is looking pretty good so let's do it. :D

Battlefield 3 #1 ($16.80) COMPLETED
1) Usuyami PAID
2) Tu13es PAID
3) notalunchbox PAID
4) Zed_Zilla PAID
5) adamedoe PAID

Battlefield 3 #2 ($16.80) COMPLETED
1) cheapbrokegamer PAID
2) uuaww PAID
3) harleymandvdson PAID
4) 0_0 PAID
5) iRobotZombie PAID

Battlefield 3 #3 ($16.80)
1) bill123 PAID
2) jlazenby1 PAID (Partially :))
3) likeme PAID
4)
5)

[quote name='WormFOODx']pixeljunk SideScroller $9.99
We just need a host at this point.

1. (host)
2. loin
3. WormFOODx
4. robdog49er
5. envelopes[/QUOTE]

I'll host this for you if you can find a 5th. :)

FEELING NICE TONIGHT! EARLY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL!

Split/Second + WB games - $5
About a Blob co-op map pack - Free!
Burnout Paradise + WB Games - $3

I have no idea why there's no edmand for both of these. Great games at cheap shit prices. Can't even get a decent burger for $3 here in Canada.

Know what, I'll even try that loan thing we've been talking about. Hit me up if you need a few for a gameshare. Might be able to help out.

[quote name='Usuyami']Alright, demand is looking pretty good so let's do it. :D

Battlefield 3 #1 ($16.80) COMPLETED
1) Usuyami PAID
2) Tu13es PAID
3) notalunchbox PAID
4) Zed_Zilla PAID
5) adamedoe PAID

Battlefield 3 #2 ($16.80) COMPLETED
1) cheapbrokegamer PAID
2) uuaww PAID
3) harleymandvdson PAID
4) 0_0 PAID
5) iRobotZombie PAID

Battlefield 3 #3 ($16.80)
1) bill123 PAID
2) jlazenby1 PAID (Partially :))
3) likeme PAID
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Wow, a lot of people for BF3.

Wonder if MW3 will be on PSN store.

ok gotta ask about the battlefield 3 gameshare. Since its a UK share can you play on us servers? Also I thought I read that it comes up as the limited edition version so would it get the Karkand map pack too?

[quote name='Usuyami']What do you mean by 1/16?[/QUOTE]

Selling someone's share before they paid. I'm assuming it's your first time out of the 16 groups you've hosted. Just saying you aren't the only one. I've done it too.

[quote name='NSYNC']Selling someone's share before they paid. I'm assuming it's your first time out of the 16 groups you've hosted. Just saying you aren't the only one. I've done it too.[/QUOTE]

It's happened a couple times before too, but usually the person has gone MIA for a couple days already. In this case, bill paid literally 5 minutes after his replacement did. Otherwise, I wouldn't feel so bad about it.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Wow, a lot of people for BF3.

Wonder if MW3 will be on PSN store.[/QUOTE]

I would be in for MW3.

If I didn't already buy BF3 at launch I would have been in for the share. But I just used up some BB credit. Oh well.

---------

Selling - Payday - $4/trade/obo

Also trading - $2.99 GameStop GC

[quote name='WormFOODx']pixeljunk SideScroller $9.99
We just need a host at this point.

1. (host)
2. loin
3. WormFOODx
4. robdog49er
5. envelopes[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Usuyami']I'll host this for you if you can find a 5th. :)

FEELING NICE TONIGHT! EARLY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL![/QUOTE]

I'll take that last spot. Thanks :)

[quote name='Acquiesc3']I'll take that last spot. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Alright. I'll be back in 30 minutes or so. Girlfriend's trying to seduce me and it's working. Send payment to [email protected]. Include user id etc. etc. BRB

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back