CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthworm Jim HD Group ($1.30 per share)

1) waynetid
2) firetrucker
3) Tsel
4)
5)

Also selling a Mass Effect 2 + All DLC except for the Arrival DLC for $8.

Looking to buy Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition and Call of Duty: Black Ops.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Selling shares of 3 of the 4 Naughty Dog DLC items (The AK, the Para, and the T-Shirt).

Offer[/QUOTE]

Still for sale

Just need a host for both slots

slot 1: Okabu $15 - $3 share

1. Host???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. envelopes
5 chewy12$

slot 2: Sam and Max: beyond time and space $20 - $4 share

1. Host???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. dufftech
4. clonesniper666
5. Jokerkun890

Need to sell asap,

account 1 - infamous 2 - $9

account 2 - .detuned, my aquarium, linger in shadows (easy trophies) - $2

account 3 - flower - $2

Discount for buying multiple or all accounts together.

Battlefield 3 share. $16.80 (SOLD)
Renegade OPS $2 (Fun Game)
Infamous Festival of Blood share $2

Pm me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
On behalf of the World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals, i've discounted all of my slots by 1$.

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood - $1

inFAMOUS 2 - $8

Mega Man 9 and 10 + DLC - $2

[quote name='rams81']On behalf of the World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals, i've discounted all of my slots by 1$.

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood - $1

inFAMOUS 2 - $8

Mega Man 9 and 10 + DLC - $2[/QUOTE]

Congrats! That game 6 was one of the most thrilling games i've ever seen.

[quote name='randomdud']Game's not in the US Store, so currency rates cause the game to cost more.[/QUOTE]

thx for the info so Uk getting most game to they psn store lucky them

[quote name='harleymandvdson']If everyone buys Battlefield 3 from a group we might be in trouble. Think of it this way, if everyone who wants it has it then who is going to buy it? We might screw ourselves and lose $16.80 if we keep up with the making of new groups.... Just a warning, I could be wrong but why risk it?[/QUOTE]

I love BF, it's a keeper

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I love BF, it's a keeper[/QUOTE]

The graphics were great but I have no clue on how you guys can play first person shooters on a PS3 controller. (Oh shit! shouldn't have said that let the crucifixion of King J Gatz begin) lol.

Hey guys I need some help here. I just bought a slot of bf3 from irobotzombie and got an error code while trying to install (80029780). I sent him a pm and apparently he's offline now and might not come back on till who knows when. I googled it and it said that it's due to an improper deactivation. So is there anyway around this or am I screwed? I was really looking forward to playing this tonight.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Hey guys I need some help here. I just bought a slot of bf3 from irobotzombie and got an error code while trying to install (80029780). I sent him a pm and apparently he's offline now and might not come back on till who knows when. I googled it and it said that it's due to an improper deactivation. So is there anyway around this or am I screwed? I was really looking forward to playing this tonight.[/QUOTE]

The answer to your problem is on the FIRST page of this thread.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Hey guys I need some help here. I just bought a slot of bf3 from irobotzombie and got an error code while trying to install (80029780). I sent him a pm and apparently he's offline now and might not come back on till who knows when. I googled it and it said that it's due to an improper deactivation. So is there anyway around this or am I screwed? I was really looking forward to playing this tonight.[/QUOTE]

Second post of the thread could help you. But because I'm no asshole, here it is.

Got error code 80029780?

1. Go to Account Management > Account Information > Sign-In ID (E-mail Address) > and enter your password.

2. Enter another e-mail or simply delete a letter or number.

3. Go to PlayStation Store and download content.

4. Restore original e-mail for other members of the group.

If that doesn't fix it, it might be an improper deactivation.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']thx for the info so Uk getting most game to they psn store lucky them[/QUOTE]
Yep, USA's fault for buying more crappy Xboxes!

[quote name='rams81']Remember what you said the other day meeek? The post is deleted but it's still in my quote. [/QUOTE]
Rain screwed it all up, and Rangers being the Buffalo Bills of baseball didn't help, congrats guys! at least a french named city won :p
Braves are my most hated team now, 5 WS, 1 win, and that collapse that got you guys in, all time chokers...

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Congrats! That game 6 was one of the most thrilling games i've ever seen.[/QUOTE]
not if you're a Reds or Rangers fan!

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Usuyami:

He hosts 3 BF3 groups and scores in one night.
He is the most interesting man in this thread.

Stay thristy my friends.[/QUOTE]
LMAO

[quote name='bastiartadi']Second post of the thread could help you. But because I'm no asshole, here it is.

Got error code 80029780?

1. Go to Account Management > Account Information > Sign-In ID (E-mail Address) > and enter your password.

2. Enter another e-mail or simply delete a letter or number.

3. Go to PlayStation Store and download content.

4. Restore original e-mail for other members of the group.

If that doesn't fix it, it might be an improper deactivation.[/QUOTE]

Unless it is indeed a deactivation issue, this process should fix it right up. had the same problem with my dungeon defenders account and this helped clear it up

[quote name='harleymandvdson']If everyone buys Battlefield 3 from a group we might be in trouble. Think of it this way, if everyone who wants it has it then who is going to buy it? We might screw ourselves and lose $16.80 if we keep up with the making of new groups.... Just a warning, I could be wrong but why risk it?[/QUOTE]

You sound like me watching everyone buy it. I'm hoping there will be some good "discounts" in a few weeks, haha.

I'm sorry bastiartadi. I read thru when I joined but since certain things didn't pertain to me at the time, I must have just skipped over. I will definitely check the thread next time. And thanks so much to king for sending a pm so fast and helping me.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']All of a sudden I too have a craving for nba jam also. after the first 2 guys get theirs if anyone has a slot left, pm me![/QUOTE]

Anyone up to host a group for this? Price is 14.99 in the store.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Battlefield 3: ($16.80) #2

ProAtWork (host)
1. L8Registryshun (PM->darken) PAID
2. Vyrtigo PAID
3. bjstucker PAID
4. Tu13es PAID
5. fmills15

Battlefield 3: ($16.80) #3

ProAtWork (host)
1. edson13
2. gamerGirl34 PAID
3. Skizye
4. bill123
5. bill123

PMs should be sent. PM me if it has not.

Battlefield 3: ($16.80) #4
1. ProAtWork (host)
2. jirom (?)
3. Devion (?)
4. Devion
5. Bluntsly[/QUOTE]
I PM you

[quote name='Zed_Zilla']Anyone up to host a group for this? Price is 14.99 in the store.[/QUOTE]

I'm down to host. Craving some NBA Jam too and my LT GS passed up on this game.

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm down to host. Craving some NBA Jam too and my LT GS passed up on this game.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks lots. So we just need 1 more.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition (14.99)
1. Usuyami (host)
2. Zed_Zilla
3. TurkFebruary
4. meeek

[quote name='Jokerkun890']This is a shot in the dark, as BF3 craziness still seems to be going on, but are there any groups for both Zombie Apocalypse games?[/QUOTE]

I was gonna buy them on my main account, but go ahead and start a group with me in it and we'll see if it takes off.

About homefront: when you buy it, doesn't it only come with one "battle code" (online pass)? If people bought a gameshare for this, would they have to shell out another $10 for the battle code?

[quote name='smd']About homefront: when you buy it, doesn't it only come with one "battle code" (online pass)? If people bought a gameshare for this, would they have to shell out another $10 for the battle code?[/QUOTE]

No need for the online pass. The digital version comes with it built-in.

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

Crysis
1 slot available (3026MB) - $3.00

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
4 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1778MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

Battlefield 3 #1-5

Battlefield 3 #1

ProAtWork (host)
1. SaiZn
2. Bhoya
3. 4thHorseman
4. King J Gatz
5. meeek

Battlefield 3 #2

1. ProAtWork (host)
2. bjstucker [DLC]
3. Tu13es
4. fmills15 [pass]
5. jonfelkin [Oside_hunter] [pass]

Battlefield 3 #3

ProAtWork (host)
1. robilicious [DLC]
2. bill123 [DLC] [pass]
3. bill123
4. gamerGirl34 [pass]
5. Skizye

Battlefield 3 #4

1. ProAtWork (host)
2. jirom [DLC]
3. Devion
4. Devion
5. cgm92284

Battlefield 3 #5

ProAtWork (host)
1. Admiralvic
2. craig64
3. cheapbrokegamer
4. Dammenion
5. Just2Dirty

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters' Club + DLCs #1
Access/download: ProAtWork & Trueblade
1. ProAtWork (host)
2. Trueblade
3. GP2
4. Esoul
5. Jamezuva

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters' Club + DLCs #2
Access/download: Trueblade & GP2
Trueblade (host)
1. Trueblade
2. GP2

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters' Club + DLCs #3
Access/download: Esoul & jamezuva
ProAtWork(host)
1. Esoul
2. jamezuva

sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2
MK collection + sf 3 - $3
need for speed shift 2 - $5
Res 4 + code veronica + ps+ 2month - $6

intrested in trading for payday heist also

Battlefield 3: ($16.80) #3 COMPLETED

ProAtWork (host)
1. edson13
2. gamerGirl34
3. Skizye
4. bill123
5. bill123

Battlefield 3: ($16.80) #4 COMPLETED

1. ProAtWork (host)
2. jirom
3. Devion
4. Devion
5. ericpol

Sorry for the delays, everyone can download BF3 now. :)

Resident Evil 4. (1 slot): $4
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC. (1 slot): OFFER ($4)
DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot): OFFER ($8)
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): OFFER ($20)

I'm looking for to join 2 grops, I am paypal ready...

Battelfield 3

AND/OR

Batman Arkham City DLC (all dlc for this game)

please pm me

Hydrophobia coming this tuesday, kinda looks like Resident Evil without the zombies

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=iZceJsTwdcg

For sale: $25

God of War Collection
Assassin Creed II : Ultimate Ed.
Borderlands
Record of Agarest War
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond

PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back