CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Heavyd814life']Looks interesting - any idea how fleshed out the story is and how long the campaign is?[/QUOTE]

No clue lol Saw it on PS Blog it was coming and checked the youtube vid to check it out.

My damn Black Ops keeps freezing, anybody know how to fix this? Its froze at 97%, 94% and just now again at 94% Its so awesome to sit and wait so long for absoluty nothing.. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Anyone interested in making a group for Jurassic Park? It looks like it'll be out on the 15th and if the pricing is the same as the 360 disc version it'd be $39.99 ($8 per share). I'd host, add yourself if interested. So far I think Yanksfan would join so it'd be:

1. sunghost
2. Yanksfan

Does anybody have a share of Battlefield 1943 (either from the BFBC2 Ultimate Edition or an old gameshare) they aren't using? I'm looking for a cheap copy to use with friends.

Anyone interested in making a group for Jurassic Park? It looks like it'll be out on the 15th and if the pricing is the same as the 360 disc version it'd be $39.99 ($8 per share). I'd host, add yourself if interested. So far I think Yanksfan would join so it'd be:

1. sunghost
2. Yanksfan
3.WV Matsui

Can we wait until the price is official to pay?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']Anyone interested in making a group for Jurassic Park? It looks like it'll be out on the 15th and if the pricing is the same as the 360 disc version it'd be $39.99 ($8 per share). I'd host, add yourself if interested. So far I think Yanksfan would join so it'd be:

1. sunghost
2. Yanksfan
3.WV Matsui
4.bill123
5.[/QUOTE]

im in

Wow, a bit pricy :p, I think I'm in...

Jurassic Park

1. WV Matsui HOST
2. sunghost (is there an echo in here?)
3. Yanksfan
4. bill123
5. meeek ?

Feel free to take my spot! that could give me some feedback on the game from you guys. We/you have ample time!

[quote name='jlazenby1']Hydrophobia coming this tuesday, kinda looks like Resident Evil without the zombies

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=iZceJsTwdcg[/QUOTE]
It's a terrible game. Unless the devs used the delay for ps3 (very long) to ameliorate it, I'd say pass! I was psyched up to try the demo on 360, played it 5mn... and has nothing to do with RE lol! as the name says, it's an FPS based on moving waters (hydro=water)

PS: your link leads to nothing, try this instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZceJsTwdcg

Does battlelog not work with the gameshared BF3? The game tells me to go to the website, and the website tells me to launch the game...

[quote name='WV Matsui']Anyone interested in making a group for Jurassic Park? It looks like it'll be out on the 15th and if the pricing is the same as the 360 disc version it'd be $39.99 ($8 per share). I'd host, add yourself if interested. So far I think Yanksfan would join so it'd be:

1. sunghost
2. Yanksfan
3.WV Matsui

Can we wait until the price is official to pay?[/QUOTE]

Just to confirm, I am definitely in.

[quote name='meeek']Wow, a bit pricy :p, I think I'm in...

Jurassic Park

1. WV Matsui HOST
2. sunghost (is there an echo in here?)
3. Yanksfan
4. bill123
5. meeek ?

Feel free to take my spot! that could give me some feedback on the game from you guys. We/you have ample time!
[/QUOTE]

You got it wrong, I'm the group creator and host lol, WV Matsui just didn't quote my original post. It should be this:

1. sunghost (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Yanksfan
4. bill123
5. meeek ?

Anyway, I'll PM everyone with payment info the weekend before release date (or if price isn't official by then, we can wait until whenever the price is official for sending payment). If anyone takes meeek's spot or if meeek wants to drop out, please post, thanks.

My bad lol, still a bit pricy :p, I think I'm in...

Jurassic Park

1. sunghost (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Yanksfan
4. bill123
5. meeek ?

Feel free to take my spot! that could give me some feedback on the game from you guys. We/you have ample time, 2 store updates before.

EDIT while I'm at it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvd8pseTJ-0

& watch?v=NtiWYjXdcmQ

Hydrophobia probably has better water effects than far cry and crysis put together.

And its the best damn digital download you'll play on the consoles. You must have played the first release They had problems, so they overhauled the whole engine a few months later and changed the game.

Edit:

thesixthaxis.com - 8/10
"A great third person action game with some truly innovative technological advances and production values to match most disc releases for an almost unbelievable price."

Game Chronicles - 9/10 and Editors Choice award
"By far the most visually stunning and engaging game I’ve played on my PC since Crysis 2..."

[quote name='meeek']My bad lol, still a bit pricy :p, I think I'm in...

Jurassic Park

1. sunghost (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Yanksfan
4. bill123
5. meeek ?

I am not the host haha

Hydrophobia Prophecy is billed as a third person action adventure with a sci-fi twist. The devs say the PSN version is far and away the best yet with everything from graphics to gameplay being updated and improved upon - there are a ton of other enhancements as well (new animations, reworked level design, better camera, stealth takedown ability). It also has move support which is always a bonus. Lastly, It is FREE to PS Plus members as it is the free Game of the Month. Here is the PS Blog article:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...ts-psn-tuesday-with-playstation-move-support/

Here is the trailer for the PSN version of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-O5gxzWuMw

If anyone without PlayStation Plus would like to get a group going, count me in!

*All are US accounts.

Share 1
Call of Duty Black Ops All 4 Map Packs.. $10 ($2 off)!

First PM gets it!

Share 2
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $2
($1 off)
Share 3
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs..$4 ($2 off)

Take both 2 and 3 shares for $5 ($4 off)!

[quote name='transcollector']NBA JAM: On Fire Edition (14.99)
1. Usuyami (host)
2. Zed_Zilla
3. TurkFebruary
4. meeek
5. transcollector

count me in, if spot is still open.[/QUOTE]

Any updates? Everyone good to go?

Hey guys, if anyones interested theres a guy on ebay selling 12 3-month ps plus codes for $6, itd be perfect for you guys wanting to yake advantage of ps plus deals

[quote name='jlazenby1']Hey guys, if anyones interested theres a guy on ebay selling 12 3-month ps plus codes for $6, itd be perfect for you guys wanting to yake advantage of ps plus deals[/QUOTE]

I'd be immensely interested but it doesn't look like I'll be able to sell that dlc account. I have one more thing to try, until then I only have $3 left.

[quote name='King J Gatz']The graphics were great but I have no clue on how you guys can play first person shooters on a PS3 controller. (Oh shit! shouldn't have said that let the crucifixion of King J Gatz begin) lol.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean! So hard to play with a controller after gaming on PC for years. That's why i bought an XIM, it allows you to use a keyboard and mouse with the ps3. It's not exactly the same as a pc obviously, but it helps if your like me and just suck at console fps.

[quote name='meeek']
Jurassic Park

EDIT while I'm at it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvd8pseTJ-0[/QUOTE]

While the idea sounds awesome, that gameplay video looks a little bland. It's too much like Heavy Rain for me, but without the SIXAXIS support. I was hoping for an adventure type game not an on the rails QTE.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Hey guys, if anyones interested theres a guy on ebay selling 12 3-month ps plus codes for $6, itd be perfect for you guys wanting to yake advantage of ps plus deals[/QUOTE]

Link me! I've been meaning to subscribe to PSN+ on my main just to preserve my Dark Souls save just in case of my phatty 80gb dies on me.

[quote name='DangKid']While the idea sounds awesome, that gameplay video looks a little bland. It's too much like Heavy Rain for me, but without the SIXAXIS support. I was hoping for an adventure type game not an on the rails QTE.

Link me! I've been meaning to subscribe to PSN+ on my main just to preserve my Dark Souls save just in case of my phatty 80gb dies on me.[/QUOTE]

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=230692989685&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=84861993733

If the link doesnt work just search Playstation Plus on ebay and advanced search for lowest price to highest price, should be the top one

Selling:
-Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition $2
-Infamous Festival of Blood $1

Looking for Deathspank 2:Thongs of Virtue, Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC, Bioshock 1 DLC.

Skate 3 DLC $5.80/($4.40 without skate.create which I believe is the one that came with new copies of the game)

1. (Host) TheCro (wants create)
2. Tsel (wants create)

Yeah it's a great deal, the ebay sellers are probably getting the codes from creating multiple emails for the subway contest, but that's a PITA to do yourself.

I am selling shares of:
Battlefield 3: $17.69
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse: $4
Earthworm Jim HD $1.30

PM me if your interested in any of the above.

hell with it, I'm desperate at this point:

Sideway New York & inFamous: Festival of Blood- $3 ($1 off)

account with various dlc: best (at this point, first!) offer

Selling:
Infamous 2 DLC Hero Voucher with Sniper Blast Skill- 2$
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone Minipack- 4$

PM me if you're interested to buy or have a trade offer, but please be aware that I am almost at my max amount of accounts so trading will be unlikely.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']This is a shot in the dark, as BF3 craziness still seems to be going on, but are there any groups for both Zombie Apocalypse games?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheCro']I was gonna buy them on my main account, but go ahead and start a group with me in it and we'll see if it takes off.[/QUOTE]

Looking to start a group for both Zombie Apocalypse games. I believe the first one is on sale until Tuesday for $6.99. If someone can host exact funds it will be $17 ($3.40). Otherwise, if we have to buy a $20 card it will be $4 a share.

I can possibly host if we go the card route.

1.) [Host]
2.) Jokerkun890
3.) TheCro
4.)
5.)

selling
share 1
-Infamous fob with a deux ex theme $2.00

share 2
-back to the future ep 1-5 $3.00

share 3
-limbo and outland $5

share 4
-bioshock 1 dlc challenge rooms + wipeout $2.00 sold

pm me

I'm in for the last spot.

[quote name='WV Matsui'][quote name='meeek']My bad lol, still a bit pricy :p, I think I'm in...

Jurassic Park

1. sunghost (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Yanksfan
4. bill123
5. Topaz

I am not the host haha[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jlazenby1']
If the link doesnt work just search Playstation Plus on ebay and advanced search for lowest price to highest price, should be the top one[/QUOTE]

Might do this if it doesn't come on EU store, nice one.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Might do this if it doesn't come on EU store, nice one.[/QUOTE]

And when theyre gone they just go up a dollar, some at $6.99, 7.99, 8.99 and so on

Selling(all seperate account):
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition $4
Crysis 1 $3
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $7

Looking for a loan perhaps, as someone told me CAG does loans now.(as long as no interest)

Hell with it, I'm desperate at this point:

Mass Effect 2 with Cerberus Pack dlc- $7 (negotiable)

Sorry to keep posting but I want to move this stuff

[quote name='Jokerkun890']This is a shot in the dark, as BF3 craziness still seems to be going on, but are there any groups for both Zombie Apocalypse games?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheCro']I was gonna buy them on my main account, but go ahead and start a group with me in it and we'll see if it takes off.[/QUOTE]

Looking to start a group for both Zombie Apocalypse games. I believe the first one is on sale until Tuesday for $6.99. If someone can host exact funds it will be $17 ($3.40). Otherwise, if we have to buy a $20 card it will be $4 a share.

I can possibly host if we go the card route.

1.) [Host]
2.) Jokerkun890
3.) TheCro
4.) Snakemaster2389
5.)

[quote name='Zed_Zilla']Any updates? Everyone good to go?[/QUOTE]

Waiting on meeek. Everyone else has paid though.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition (14.99)
1. Usuyami (host) PAID
2. Zed_Zilla PAID
3. TurkFebruary PAID
4. meeek
5. transcollector PAID

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Hell with it, I'm desperate at this point:

[/QUOTE]

Why did you have 2 ME shares?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Hell with it, I'm desperate at this point:

Sorry to keep posting but I want to move this stuff
[/QUOTE]

interested in ME2

Whats on the DLC account?

*All are US accounts.

Share 1
Call of Duty Black Ops All 4 Map Packs.. $10 ($2 off)!

First PM gets it!

Share 2
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $2 ($1 off)

Share 3
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs..$4 ($2 off)

Take both 2 and 3 shares for $5 ($4 off)!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Why did you have 2 ME shares?[/QUOTE]

I made the account and traded a couple slots. when people finished we traded back

[quote name='Ace!']interested in ME2

Whats on the DLC account?[/QUOTE]

the dlc account has Uncharted 2 dlc, Black Ops Escalation map pack, GTA4 Lost and the Damned, as well as call of duty classic and welcome back games littlebigplanet and i'm pretty sure infamous

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back