CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone else want to take the plunge? It'll be $5.20/share for 1 year of PSN+!

1. (host)
2. contej85
3. bastiartadi
4. Crashmasteromega
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in

Renegade OPS $2 (Fun Game)
Infamous Festival of Blood share $1.50 (Stand alone title you don't need Infamous 2 to play this)

Pm me if interested.

I am selling shares of:
Battlefield 3: $17
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood /w all DLC $10
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse: $4
Earthworm Jim HD $1.30

PM me if your interested in any of the above.

Anyone interested in starting a group for heavy rain the taxidermist dlc, our have a slot to sell? Would trade pixel junk shooter 2 if interested.

Just out of curiosity, why are there shares for battlefield up already? Did you guys get in on a share for single player only?

[quote name='shadowkast']Just out of curiosity, why are there shares for battlefield up already? Did you guys get in on a share for single player only?[/QUOTE]

BF3 is on EU PSN and doesn't require an online pass.

[quote name='Foxx']BF3 is on EU PSN and doesn't require an online pass.[/QUOTE]

I think he is wondering why folks are selling so quickly when they just got it on Friday and it is a great game!

[quote name='WV Matsui']I think he is wondering why folks are selling so quickly when they just got it on Friday and it is a great game![/QUOTE]

Ah, well a lot of people were expecting it to be the best game evar with all the hype that was going about. Plus they probably realize the price is going to go down soon when it hits US PSN.

[quote name='shadowkast']Just out of curiosity, why are there shares for battlefield up already? Did you guys get in on a share for single player only?[/QUOTE]

Because COD is far superior and FPS's using the PS3 controller suck! Viva la Xbox 360 controller for FPS. lol

[quote name='King J Gatz']Because COD is far superior and FPS's using the PS3 controller suck! Viva la Xbox 360 controller for FPS. lol[/QUOTE]

Oh Jesus here we go

I have both systems and don't really mind playing on either. I have just been playing nothing but PS3 since August because I have had the 360 since launch and ran out of games to play. So when the price drop came along and picked one up. Found this website and haven't been back to my 360 since haha

selling
share 1
-Infamous fob with a deux ex theme $2.00

share 2
-back to the future ep 1-5 $3.00

share 3
-limbo and outland $5
pm me

[quote name='King J Gatz']Because COD is far superior and FPS's using the PS3 controller suck! Viva la Xbox 360 controller for FPS. lol[/QUOTE]

Please don't ever say COD is far superior to anything ever again. COD is slightly superior to feces and that's it. BF3 is right behind it since it's the exact same game. It's not a problem with the PS3 controller, it's a problem with the games themselves not being good games.

Looking for both flOw + DLC and Pain + DLC.

For sale: $25

God of War Collection
Assassin Creed II : Ultimate Ed.
Borderlands
Record of Agarest War
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond

PM me if you're interested.

Selling

Ratchet and Clank Booty + WB Games (PM offer)
Bulletstorm - $4
Vegas 2 - $5

You can have all 3 for $10!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone else want to take the plunge? It'll be ~$5.50/share for 1 year of PSN+! (eBay seller priced it at $7 now)

1. (host)
2. contej85
3. bastiartadi
4. Crashmasteromega

Come on. This will be the cheapest price for 1 year worth of PSN+ you'll ever find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSN-Playsta...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item336d9947b8[/QUOTE]

I mentioned this in PM, but if need be I'd be happy to host, though I'm told you need 30 feedback to do so? I do have 30 itrader feedback, but it is a bit old, and not for gamesharing.

For Sale:

Mass Effect 2 with Cerberus Pack dlc- $7

Call of Duty Classic
LittleBigPlanet
GTA4 Lost & The Damned
Black Ops Escalation map pack
Uncharted 2 dlc- best (at this point, first!) offer

[quote name='contej85']I mentioned this in PM, but if need be I'd be happy to host, though I'm told you need 30 feedback to do so? I do have 30 itrader feedback, but it is a bit old, and not for gamesharing.[/QUOTE]

I meant the guy on eBay only sells it to people with 30 feedback on eBay. So if you want to host, you need to have an account with 30+ feedback.

Resident Evil 4. (1 slot): $4
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC. (1 slot): OFFER ($4)
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): OFFER ($20)

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone else want to take the plunge? It'll be ~$5.50/share for 1 year of PSN+! (eBay seller priced it at $7 now)

1. contej85
2. Crashmasteromega
3. bastiartadi
4. WakYasuk

Come on. This will be the cheapest price for 1 year worth of PSN+ you'll ever find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSN-Playsta...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item336d9947b8[/QUOTE]

Added myself in, just one question...will we be buying games? If we are, I may drop out..

[quote name='WakYasuk']Added myself in, just one question...will we be buying games? If we are, I may drop out..[/QUOTE]

Unless everyone happens to be interested in one of the discounted games, we're not.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Unless everyone happens to be interested in one of the discounted games, we're not.[/QUOTE]

Allright, then I am definitely in..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WakYasuk']Added myself in, just one question...will we be buying games? If we are, I may drop out..[/QUOTE]

I'm not opposed to buying games if something awesome pops up at a discount, but I'm mostly in it for all the freebies.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Unless everyone happens to be interested in one of the discounted games, we're not.[/QUOTE]

Great!
I'm in then.

1. contej85
2. Crashmasteromega
3. bastiartadi
4. WakYasuk
5. Megadrixfire

[quote name='Tsel']Damn, I missed the PS+![/QUOTE]

I'll have you saved as a backup in case anyone loses touch.

Also, interested in a Gameshare for God of War Collection, LittlebigPlanet, Magic 2012, & Marvel Pinball

Split/Second + WB games (iNfamous + Wipeout HD)- $5

About a Blob co-op map pack - Free!

RE4 + Code Veronica + PSN+ (til 12/27/11 - Free games include: PvZ, Costume Quest, Dead Nation, Burn Zombie Burn You still have 2 months worth of free games) - $6.50 ($1.50 off the two games and free PSN+!)

EDIT: So we doin the "I vouch for this guy" on our sigs now? Hehe.

Looking for a few different games, adding some to my list:

Super Stardust HD and INfamous
God of War Collection
Magic the Gathering 2012
Marvel Pinball

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'm looking to host a gameshare. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Id just like to find myself a group with similar interests, but I get the feeling this late into the game that'll be unlikely.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'm looking to host a gameshare. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested in Homefront +DLC bundle (till Tuesday I believe)
$8 a share. I think we will also have $5 credit left over. I don't really care what we do with those $5

1. cheapbrokegamer (host)

Selling

Crysis $3
need for speed shift 2 $5
Final fantasy tactics +suikoden $2
Mf collection + sf3. $3

Looking for share of payday

*All are US accounts.

Share 1
Call of Duty Black Ops All 4 Map Packs.. $10 ($2 off)!

First PM gets it!

Share 2
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $2 ($1 off)

Share 3
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs..$4 ($2 off)

Take both 2 and 3 shares for $5 ($4 off)!

Selling:

Crysis - $4
Blue Toad (All Episodes) - $2
Back to the Future: The Game (All Episodes) - $4
Tiger 12 - $12
Costume Quest + DLC - $4
Mega Man 9 & 10 + DLC - $3
RE4, RE: CV, RE 1,2,3 - $10
Sonic Adventure DX - $1

Will sell them all for $30 (savings of $10). PM me with offers, willing to negotiate on some, especially if buying more than 1.

Buying:

Elevator Action Deluxe

Selling my share of these accounts

Account 1: $4
Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls
Includes Dungeon of Trials DLC unlock

Account 2: $8
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

Account 3: $3
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes

Selling

Ratchet and Clank Booty plus WB games - sold

NBA Jam - sold

Vegas 2 - $5 ($2 off)

Selling or trading:

Account #1 - Infamous: Festival of Blood + Sideway: NY ($3)

Account #2 - LittleBigPlanet 2 Collectors Edition DLC + WB games ($2)

PM me with any offers if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back