CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Homefront + all DLC - $7

Finishing up the last mission now!

PM me

I actually really enjoyed the SP campaign!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also be interested in a Netflix group share. PM me if this group actually goes forward.

Renegade OPS $2 (Fun Game)
Infamous Festival of Blood share $1.25 (Stand alone title you don't need Infamous 2 to play this)

Pm me if interested.

Selling:

Crysis - $4
Blue Toad (All Episodes) - $2
Back to the Future: The Game (All Episodes) - $4
Tiger 12 - $12
Costume Quest + DLC - $4
Mega Man 9 & 10 + DLC - $3
RE4, RE: CV, RE 1,2,3 - $10
Sonic Adventure DX - $1

Will sell them all for $30 (savings of $10). PM me with offers, willing to negotiate on some, especially if buying more than 1.

Buying:

Elevator Action Deluxe

guys I doubt a netflix share would work. They recently changed the policy

From netflix's faqs

Q:
Can I watch movies instantly on more than one PC or Netflix-ready device?
A:
Some membership plans allow you to watch simultaneously on more than one personal computer or Netflix-ready device. If you are on the Unlimited Streaming plan, the Unlimited Streaming + 1 DVD out-at-a-time plan or a limited streaming plan, you may watch only one device at a time.

If you are on the Unlimited Streaming + 2 DVDs out-at-a-time plan, you may watch on up to two devices at a time. Members on the Unlimited Streaming + 3 DVDs out-at-a-time plan may watch on up to three devices at a time. The maximum is four devices at a time -- available for members on the Unlimited Streaming + 4-or greater DVDs out-at-a-time plan.

https://www.netflix.com/FAQ?p_faqid=2902

So unless you are planning on adding a dvd plan with this then you won't be able to stream on more than 1 device at a time

[quote name='contej85']That's always been the policy, but it has never been enforced.[/QUOTE]

Right, and I"ve heard from tons of people that they are enforcing it now

You guys can do what you want, but I'm just trying to warn you that it probably isn't a good idea to do a netflix share as even if they may not have been enforcing it, or have, because it's in their TOS they CAN at any time. That would really suck for a group.

How is the BF3 gameshare going? Would like to know if using the UK PSN version I can play with my friends in the US, without problems. And for $16ish that sounds like a great deal. I guess, I am looking for a group or share then.

[quote name='dmdragon']Right, and I"ve heard from tons of people that they are enforcing it now

You guys can do what you want, but I'm just trying to warn you that it probably isn't a good idea to do a netflix share as even if they may not have been enforcing it, or have, because it's in their TOS they CAN at any time. That would really suck for a group.[/QUOTE]

For what its worth, my friends and I have shared a 360 netflix acct since day 1, like 5 of us, without issue.

[quote name='nakanenui']How is the BF3 gameshare going? Would like to know if using the UK PSN version I can play with my friends in the US, without problems. And for $16ish that sounds like a great deal. I guess, I am looking for a group or share then.[/QUOTE]

Its awesome bro. Probably one of the best deals I've found on here, everything works perfect.
You don't even need an online pass, you can access online multiplayer for free on any account on your ps3. Also no problems playing with my buds.

[quote name='contej85']For what its worth, my friends and I have shared a 360 netflix acct since day 1, like 5 of us, without issue.[/QUOTE]

I've shared Netflix with my brother and friend and haven't had any problems myself.

Anyways, I need to sell this slot asap.

1 slot: RE4, Borderlands, COD Rezurrection map pack + soundtrack and theme, LBP, inFAMOUS, KZ Liberation, and more -$7.

Also selling a share of Netflix, pm me.

Wanting to buy BF3, pm me about that as well.

[quote name='Zed_Zilla']Its awesome bro. Probably one of the best deals I've found on here, everything works perfect.
You don't even need an online pass, you can access online multiplayer for free on any account on your ps3. Also no problems playing with my buds.[/QUOTE]

Plus you get the Karkand Map DLC Free in Decemeber for Free since it comes with online pass. $16.80 for $60 game is no brainer.

I've shared a netflix account with 2 of my buddies before and we watched "Once Upon a Time in America" at the same time without any issues. I'm not sure if things are a little different now, but i'd be up for a share if someone decides to get a group together

*All are US accounts.

Share 1
Call of Duty Black Ops All 4 Map Packs.. $10 ($2 off)!

First PM gets it!

Share 2
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $2 ($1 off)

Share 3
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs..$4 ($2 off)

Take both 2 and 3 shares for $5 ($4 off)!

[quote name='WakYasuk']Before I go off to sleep..

Need a host for Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter group (5$ a share)

1.(host)
2. WakYasuk
3. WakYasuk(2)
4. retro.elite
5. dgwillia006[/QUOTE]

Still looking for host

Selling:
Black Ops-$10
Black Ops Maps (all 4)-$12
Tiger Woods 12-$12

$30 for all 3

Still available

For Sale:

Share #1) Call of Duty : Black Ops - $10

Share #2) NBA JAM On Fire Edition - $3

Share #3) Infamous - Festival of Blood - $2

Share #4) Mortal Kombat DLC Share
includes Klassic Costume pack, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain
(Sorry, no Freddy) - $2.50

PM me for any info

[quote name='contej85']Everyone trying to sell off Black Ops stuff the week before the new game releases make me laugh. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Actually Black Ops was just released on PSN so that is why people are trying to unload. They have been trying hard since last Tuesday.

I'm going to wait a few months before I jump on MW3. Backlog and BF3 are keeping me busy!

--------------

Selling Homefront + All DLC - $7

PM me if you're interested!

good news u can get jurassic park the game for free with 1yr of playstation plus its on the blog

question from a user
That’s a pretty darn good deal. Question: will the game expire when our PS+ subscription runs out, or is it ours to keep indefinitely?

+ Morgan Haro on October 31st, 2011 at 10:16 am said:
this one is yours to keep

[quote name='rpg']good news u can get jurassic park the game for free with 1yr of playstation plus its on the blog

question from a user
That’s a pretty darn good deal. Question: will the game expire when our PS+ subscription runs out, or is it ours to keep indefinitely?

this one is yours to keep[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm trying to see if anyone in my group is interested. I'd rather have a full year of PS+ and Jurassic Park for $10 than just the game for $6.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Actually Black Ops was just released on PSN so that is why people are trying to unload. They have been trying hard since last Tuesday.
![/QUOTE]
Why would a PSN release make everyone sell? Seems silly.

[quote name='contej85']Everyone trying to sell off Black Ops stuff the week before the new game releases make me laugh. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

And Im trying to get rid of mine because it wont DL on my system, I dont like CoD games but wanted it for Zombies

Black Ops $10
All Black Ops Maps $12
Tiger Woods 12 $12

$30 for all 3

im interested in doing a group share for 1 year of psn plus for that free jurassic park game and hydrophobia for free. i only have 5.00 paypal right now. im also selling a share of rocketbirds for $2 or obo

[quote name='rpg']good news u can get jurassic park the game for free with 1yr of playstation plus its on the blog

question from a user

this one is yours to keep[/QUOTE]

November 1st?! WHAT? )(#$)#(* I just activated my year of PS+ on the 29th. Now I'm pissed.

EDIT: Oh, I guess I would have to buy the year sub from them directly, so redeeming codes wouldn't have worked. I'd rather have half priced PS+ for a year instead, I'm good.

Bump.

Both Zombie Apocalypse games

1.) [Host]
2.) Jokerkun890
3.) TheCro
4.) Snakemaster2389
5.) iRobotZombie

Only need one more person (host). $4 a share!

[quote name='Luriden']November 1st?! WHAT? )(#$)#(* I just activated my year of PS+ on the 29th. Now I'm pissed.

EDIT: Oh, I guess I would have to buy the year sub from them directly, so redeeming codes wouldn't have worked. I'd rather have half priced PS+ for a year instead, I'm good.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks for you, I'd be pissed too. And no, you don't have to buy PS+ from them directly. You can buy them anywhere and it'll count, as long as you redeem a 1 year of PS+ code in that time period (stacking 3 month codes doesn't count).

[quote name='sunghost']Damn that sucks for you, I'd be pissed too. And no, you don't have to buy PS+ from them directly. You can buy them anywhere and it'll count, as long as you redeem a 1 year of PS+ code in that time period (stacking 3 month codes doesn't count).[/QUOTE]

Then I still wouldn't have qualified since I stacked codes. Oh well. I despise episodic games, hopefully it'll come out on disc eventually and drop in price used dramatically.

Would anyone be willing to join a PS+ lifetime share group for Jurassic Park with a year of PS+? We'd vote on content to buy that's discounted with PS+. If no one's interested I'll stick with my current non-PS+ Jurassic Park group.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah I'm trying to see if anyone in my group is interested. I'd rather have a full year of PS+ and Jurassic Park for $10 than just the game for $6.[/QUOTE]
Kinda interested in the game, have ps+ from a sharing buddy, so don't really need it, but for an extra $4, especially if we can keep the game, why not...

EDIT: Morgan Haro's a mod on the blog, so I think we can trust him about keeping the game when + expires!

If you’re already a Plus subscriber, you’re not left out. You too can purchase a one-year subscription to Plus which will stack upon your existing subscription. You’ll be guaranteed access to all the benefits of PlayStation Plus, and get an amazing game that’s yours to keep.

Special note: This offer also includes purchases of PlayStation Plus retail cards from online sites and stores, but you’ll need to make sure you redeem those codes in the PlayStation Store within the 11/1 – 11/8 timeframe. This is only available for purchases of one-year Plus subscriptions; the three-month subscription will not count towards receiving Jurassic Park free.

[quote name='meeek']Plus I heard it's gonna be $40, or $8/share.
Kinda interested in the game, have ps+ from a sharing buddy, so don't really need it, but for an extra $2, especially if we can keep the game*, why not!

*is this info sure?[/QUOTE]

No I was wrong about the $40 price. The actual price is officially $29.99 according to this:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/10/31/get-jurassic-park-the-game-free-with-1-year-of-ps-plus/

When you purchase a one-year subscription to PlayStation Plus from November 1st through the 8th, you’ll be eligible to receive a free download of Jurassic Park: The Game – Full Series (Episodes 1-4) when it releases on PSN on November 15th. That’s a $29.99 value! You’ll receive a message to your PS3 mailbox the day the game releases.

Also, I thought Topaz replaced you in the group (I thought you said that anyone could feel free to replace you?). Now I'm confused lol.

Interested in one year of ps+ ($10/share, free Jurassic Park to keep)

sunghost
snakemaster2389

meeek (maybe)

PS: sunghost, no worries! I'd like some reviews from you guys before buying it (free's a different story lol), trying to get my ps+ buddy to renew now :p, & would need to make user space first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back