CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Split/Second + WB games (iNfamous + Wipeout HD)- $5

About a Blob co-op map pack - Free!

RE4 + Code Veronica + PSN+ (til 12/27/11) $6.00 ($2 off the two games and free PSN+!)
Free Games include:
-PvZ
Costume Quest
Dead Nation
Burn Zombie Burn
Hydrophobia Prophecy!
and other minis and PS1 titles

Side note: I swear there seems to be no more buyers of old games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Account 1: NBA Jam $3 thanks SteamboatOperator

Account 2: Call of Duty Classic
LittleBigPlanet
Black Ops Escalation map pack
GTA4 Lost & the Damned
various Uncharted 2 dlc

(This one is painful!)
Account 3: Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
PS+ membership (expires 12/26- use it to grab Hydrophobia free) $8

2nd account, make me an offer. Will be very fair.

Selling:
Infamous 2 DLC Hero Voucher with Sniper Blast Skill- 2$
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone Minipack + WB Games?- $3

PM me if you're interested to buy or have a trade offer, but please be aware that I am almost at my max amount of accounts so trading will be unlikely.

Selling my share of these accounts

Account 1: $4
Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls
Includes Dungeon of Trials DLC unlock

Account 2: $8
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

Account 3: $3
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes

Selling 2 shares of the Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog DLC (The AK, the Para, and the Hero T-Shirt), 2$

Also selling a share of Assassins Creed 1+Assassins Creed 2 Deluxe (Includes both DLC packs), 5$ obo

Here's a thought that might help people track down account hosts. What if, after selling a slot, you post who you sold to so there's at least a chance of tracing accounts back to the person who hosted the account? This way, if an account password needs to be retrieved, there's a better chance of finding the host.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i got rocketbirds for sale or trade. im looking for naughty dog ak47. i also have drakes ak47 that i might trade for a naughty dog ak[/QUOTE]

I have the subway ak is that the same?

Account 1: NBA Jam $3 thanks SteamboatOperator

Account 2: Call of Duty Classic
LittleBigPlanet
Black Ops Escalation map pack
GTA4 Lost & the Damned
various Uncharted 2 dlc

(This one is painful!)
Account 3: Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
PS+ membership (expires 12/26- use it to grab Hydrophobia free) $8

2nd account, make me an offer. Will be very fair.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']
2nd account, make me an offer. Will be very fair. Also, what would be a fair price for a slot of Arkham City dlc without Nightwing?[/QUOTE]

What DLC?

[quote name='WV Matsui']What DLC?[/QUOTE]

you mean Arkham City? All of it. Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing (thanks to my group for letting me know it was there!), Joker's Carnival... all of it.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']you mean Arkham City? All of it. Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing (thanks to my group for letting me know it was there!), Joker's Carnival... all of it.[/QUOTE]

An I buying my way into the DLC LTS?

can try
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival ($27) $5.40

1. jamehze
2. evantrees

beat hazard ultra ($10) $2

2. evantrees

Anybody want to create / join a Batman: Arkham City Robin & Nightwing DLC group? Shares will be $2.80 and I can throw in the Catwoman DLC.

[quote name='inanim8']Anybody want to create / join a Batman: Arkham City Robin & Nightwing DLC group? Shares will be $2.80 and I can throw in the Catwoman DLC.[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

Beat Hazard buy.[quote name='evantrees']can try
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival ($27) $5.40

1. jamehze
2. evantrees

beat hazard ultra $10

2. evantrees
5.[/QUOTE]

Id be in for a beat hazard buy.

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters' Club + Pre-order Bonuses ($5)
1. Usuyami (Future Shop exclusive in-game AK-74 weapon) (HOST)
2. iowaholdem (Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9 and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL)
3. gamerGirl34
4. cheapbrokegamer (GameStop exclusive Creepy Crawler)

Still looking for a 5th. Group wants someone who can add a different pre-order bonus or their online pass to the account. PM me.

[quote name='Usuyami']Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters' Club + Pre-order Bonuses ($5)
1. Usuyami (Future Shop exclusive in-game AK-74 weapon) (HOST)
2. iowaholdem (Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9 and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL)
3. gamerGirl34
4. cheapbrokegamer (GameStop exclusive Creepy Crawler)
5. inanim8 (on-line pass)

Still looking for a 5th. Group wants someone who can add a different pre-order bonus or their online pass to the account. PM me.[/QUOTE]

I'll join & add my on-line pass.

Batman: Arkham City - Robin & Nightwing DLCs for $2.80 a share (I'll throw in Catwoman DLC)

1. (host)
2. inanim8
3. Crashmasteromega
4. Tdogg2k8

[quote name='inanim8']Anybody want to create / join a Batman: Arkham City Robin & Nightwing DLC group? Shares will be $2.80 and I can throw in the Catwoman DLC.[/QUOTE]

I would be in for a group.

[quote name='inanim8']Batman: Arkham City - Robin & Nightwing DLCs for $2.80 a share (I'll throw in Catwoman DLC)

1. (host)
2. inanim8
3. WV Matsui
4. Crashmasteromega
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
4 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1778MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']I'm in[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I'm out guys I was invited into another share...

Crash did you get my PM?

Here, I got a free avatar for playing the Uncharted 3 beta, may not be able to use more than once, check your emails for the accounts you played the beta on

5P78-84NJ-NLME

[quote name='jlazenby1']Here, I got a free avatar for playing the Uncharted 3 beta, may not be able to use more than once, check your emails for the accounts you played the beta on

5P78-84NJ-NLME[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I redeemed it. It's not multi-use btw. I didn't get an email with the code after playing the beta..

Well at least it went to someone appreciative :D Not sure why I got the email, I played the beta once lol

All Black Ops Maps-$9 ($3 off!)
PM Me

[quote name='inanim8']Batman: Arkham City - Robin & Nightwing DLCs for $2.80 a share (I'll throw in Catwoman DLC)

1. (host)
2. inanim8
3. Crashmasteromega
4. WV
5. Tdogg2k8
[/QUOTE]

I'm in for that!

[quote name='Bking17']Lookin to buy Cold Front for Socom Thanks![/QUOTE]
is that for Socom 4? i may be interested if you got more people

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done