CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got an uncharted 3 avatar through my email. pretty cool stuff. people who played the beta back in june might want to check ur emails. i got mine earlier tonight. and does anyone have the pirate ak47 for u3?

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Also looking for Playstation plus!
I can't host but wiill paypal quickly[/QUOTE]

I have a space nobody claimed in out plus account. 1 yr. $6.

If anyone could throw an Uncharted 3 avatar code my way, it'd be much appreciated. I put in countless hours in the beta and have received no such email.

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - $4 per share

1. (host)
2. WV Matui
3. Tsel

Hasbro Family Game Night - $4 or $2 with PS+

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel

Add yourself!

[quote name='Tsel']If anyone could throw an Uncharted 3 avatar code my way, it'd be much appreciated. I put in countless hours in the beta and have received no such email.

1. (host)
2. WV Matui
3. Tsel
4. iwarboy

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel

Add yourself![/QUOTE]

*added myself to dc vs mk*

ALSO, hosting a dantes inferno group and we need 2 more heads at $4 a piece.

House of the Dead: Overkill
1. chewy12 might be able to host
2. bill123
3. sunghost
4. Topaz
5 Wv matsui

sent pms to you 4. seems like the best option im dying to play some overkill

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (€8/share, or about $11)

1. meeek
2. buddy
3. Jlazenby1 (probable)

bill123 manifested interest, add yourself and/or PM me.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Guess I'm on the sideline for awhile so might as well put my paypal to good use. Anyone need to borrow $4? lol[/QUOTE]
'sup bud?

PS: I take any U3 avatar thrown my way

[quote name='inanim8']Anybody want to create / join a Batman: Arkham City Robin & Nightwing DLC group? Shares will be $2.80 and I can throw in the Catwoman DLC.[/QUOTE]

I'll definatly join. I need the catwoman dlc. Will be get any other batman dlc in the future as we..?

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Hasbro Family Game Night - $4 or $2 with PS+

1. (host)
3. Tsel
4. Just2dirty

---------
[/QUOTE]

I am out of this one... Sorry guys I traded for a share!

------------

Selling/trading
Vegas 2 - $5 ($2 off)
$2.99 GameStop credit - offer, love to trade towards infamous 2 + cash

------------

1. (host)
2. WV Matui
3. Tsel$
4.$iwarboy
5.$

Brainberry did you still want in this?

Need 1 and a host!

[quote name='chewy12']House of the Dead: Overkill
1. chewy12 might be able to host
2. bill123
3. sunghost
4. Topaz
5 Wv matsui

sent pms to you 4. seems like the best option im dying to play some overkill[/QUOTE]

I'm in if anyone drops

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'm in if anyone drops[/QUOTE]

It's $17 a share :(

But I think I'm still in! If I change my mind it's yours!

[quote name='evantrees']can try
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival ($27) $5.40

1. jamehze
2. evantrees
3. nakanenui

[/QUOTE]

Added to the ME2 buy. Let me know if you fill up the slots.

Also does anyone have the BF3 share (and does it have any of the DLC yet?).

Batman: Arkham City - Robin & Nightwing DLCs for $2.80 a share (I'll throw in Catwoman DLC)

1. (host)
2. inanim8
3. Crashmasteromega
4. Tdogg2k8
5. soright903

[quote name='soright903']I'll definatly join. I need the catwoman dlc. Will be get any other batman dlc in the future as we..?[/QUOTE]

We'll just stick with the 3 DLCs. I don't want anybody feeling obligated in buying future DLCs right now.

And I'm out if anyone wants my spot. Still OK for the game if someone manages to host it for 50€.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'm in if anyone drops[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Topaz']And I'm out if anyone wants my spot. Still OK for the game if someone manages to host it for 50€.[/QUOTE]

$17 is a lot when the retail disc sold for $30 on amazon. I still want the damn thing though!

Just think it will be pretty hard to resell after I finish!

1. (host)
2. Tsel
3. Just2dirty

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel
4. iwarboy

C'mon people!

[quote name='Reo 15x']Does anyone know if the NFL sunday ticket is sharable?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so...

Too many hoops to go through! DirecTV plus the online subscription.

I might be wrong!

I have three shares for sale:

#1: Dead Nation plus Welcome Back games: $3

Includes:
Dead Nation
LittleBigPlanet 1
Wipeout HD Fury
LittleBigPlanet PSP
Modnation Racers PSP
3 XMB themes

#2: Borderlands DLC all 4 packs: $4

#3: GTA4 Lost & Damned + Ballad of Gay Tony $6

[quote name='inanim8']We'll just stick with the 3 DLCs. I don't want anybody feeling obligated in buying future DLCs right now.[/QUOTE]

works for me :)

[quote name='Reo 15x']Does anyone know if the NFL sunday ticket is sharable?[/QUOTE]
I believe I remember some friends who shared the MLB sub were gonna do the NFL one. If I remember correctly they found out only 1 person could log in at a time. Short answer, no.

3 Slots available for $10:

Black Ops Resurrection Map Pack
Black Ops First Strike
Plants vs Zombies
Playstation Plus 1 Month Remaining
Pac-Man Championship XD
Infamous 2

pm if interested.

[quote name='TylDurden']I believe I remember some friends who shared the MLB sub were gonna do the NFL one. If I remember correctly they found out only 1 person could log in at a time. Short answer, no.[/QUOTE]

This is 100% correct. Only one person can be logged in and watching at a time. However if you find a friend or family member with Sunday Ticket you can always ask super nice to get their login info and watch that way.

I shared mlb.tv with a friend that doesn't have a ps3 (he was watching on pc, me on ps3), it might be possible to do the same with the NFL, but I doubt you can both watch at the same time on ps3.

Speaking of shares and NFL, who's up to split an account at profootballfocus? I need me some stats lol
(they accept paypal, I'd make an account, and all sharers would have access to it) PM me about it.

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean group (€8/share, or about $11)

1. meeek
2. buddy
3. Jlazenby1
4. lliviaf

bill123 didn't PM me back, yet, had manifested interest, add yourself and/or PM me.

----------------------

I'm willing to buy a 50€ card to host your Overkill group, trying to finish my LEGO group first (so I won't have to go buy the cards twice).
PM me or chewy12 ASAP please.

[quote name='meeek']LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean group (€8/share, or about $11)

1. meeek
2. buddy
3. Jlazenby1
4. lliviaf

bill123 didn't PM me back, yet, had manifested interest, add yourself and/or PM me.

----------------------

I'm willing to buy a 50€ card to host your Overkill group, trying to finish my LEGO group first (so I won't have to go buy the cards twice).
PM me or chewy12 ASAP please.
[/QUOTE]

How much will overkill cost though?

[quote name='Brainberry']Did anybody get Fortune Hunters as a reward from Naughty Dog?[/QUOTE]

Did you..... :)

Selling my share of these accounts

Account 1: $4
Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls
Includes Dungeon of Trials DLC unlock

Account 2: $8
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

Account 3: $3
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes

[quote name='WV Matsui']How much will overkill cost though?[/QUOTE]
1€ is about $1.40 (slightly less I think), so that would be about $14/share.

Can't log to PP now, but on the first page, you could check how much is 10€ in $

[quote name='meeek']1€ is about $1.40 (slightly less I think), so that would be about $14/share.

Can't log to PP now, but on the first page, you could check how much is 10€ in $[/QUOTE]

I would prob bite at $14

Batman: Arkham City - Robin & Nightwing DLCs for $2.80 a share (I'll throw in Catwoman DLC)

1. (host)
2. inanim8
3. Crashmasteromega
4. Tdogg2k8
5. soright903

Just need a host now. Anybody?

[quote name='meeek']I shared mlb.tv with a friend that doesn't have a ps3 (he was watching on pc, me on ps3), it might be possible to do the same with the NFL, but I doubt you can both watch at the same time on ps3.

Speaking of shares and NFL, who's up to split an account at profootballfocus? I need me some stats lol
(they accept paypal, I'd make an account, and all sharers would have access to it) PM me about it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I never have had an issue sharing a MLB account. A buddy and I would both be logged in at the same time on PCs and never experience a problem. This has worked for both radio and video packages. We even had a third friend one year pony up and never had an issue. I have read online as many as five people sharing it, but for myself, even at three, I was a bit worried. I always felt I got my money's worth and more at half off, so have been content with that.

I do know for a fact that you cannot share Sunday Ticket, other than what was mentioned by Azazael13. If you know someone that has ordered the ticket and only watches on their TV, you can use their account info to stream it on your PS3 at the same time.

Share 1
Call of Duty Black Ops All 4 Map Packs.. $10 ($2 off!)

US account. Will also throw in a Batman Beyond skin code for Arkham City to sweeten the deal.

PM asap!!!

Well if you can host Overkill for 50€ then i'm still in the group :p

[quote name='WV Matsui']How much will overkill cost though?

Did you..... :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Topaz']Well if you can host Overkill for 50€ then i'm still in the group :p[/QUOTE]

We have enough and Meek has the card... Can we get this rolling?

[quote name='Yanksfan']Yea, I never have had an issue sharing a MLB account. A buddy and I would both be logged in at the same time on PCs and never experience a problem. This has worked for both radio and video packages. We even had a third friend one year pony up and never had an issue. I have read online as many as five people sharing it, but for myself, even at three, I was a bit worried. I always felt I got my money's worth and more at half off, so have been content with that. I do know for a fact that you cannot share Sunday Ticket, other than what was mentioned by Azazael13. If you know someone that has ordered the ticket and only watches on their TV, you can use their account info to stream it on your PS3 at the same time.[/QUOTE] aha thanks, a 3rd friend wanted in, but we didn't think it was possible!

who here watches NFL only on TV? hehe

[quote name='jlazenby1']Have a power up rewards card, go to poweruprewards.com and enter your email and password, then spend your points
They have coupons, tee shirts and random crap, $3 psn cards, all sorts of stuff
Or check ebay[/QUOTE]
good to know if I have some time on my hands!

[quote name='charles']One thing to add, can we keep the reposting to a minimum please, if your stuff hasn't sold, don't just repost it on every page, try to lower the price to get a sale. It gets tiring having to go through so many reposts ...[/QUOTE]
where were you when I needed you? :p
+DangKid
+

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back