CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iwarboY']there's so much negative about the new TOS. though, there's something positive which understandingly isn't noted. the host being able to deactivate shares has a positive spin. for all of those cases of ylod, there is now a way to retrieve those once lost account shares :)[/QUOTE]

It's noted, but there's a huge negative about it too.. anyone can deactivate whatever PS3 they choose, which will encourage people to scam. It's good for anyone who doesn't gameshare though.

What if this is all a big hoax! Boost year end sales, then decide they want to change it back to 5 or something drastic that makes us all go " really?! Ya got us"

[quote name='shadowkast']What if this is all a big hoax! Boost year end sales, then decide they want to change it back to 5 or something drastic that makes us all go " really?! Ya got us"[/QUOTE]

I wish this was an april fools prank. It'd be the best one ever, lol.

For sale

House of Dead Overkill - $13.30 very reliable group

Vegas 2 - $4
Infamous FOB - $1.50
MK vs DC available 11-8 - $4

Pm me!

Will take $7 for the last 3

Last edited by a moderator:
This announcement just sucks balls in all levels. I wouldn't mind if it were down to 3 limitations. But 2? It's just too little. Anyway, I'll most likely be out of the game if it's implemented. Would only ocme back if some big game gets announced as a downloadoable ala Amy and I am Alive.

RE5 slot for sale - $5.

so is it true or just a big joke!!!

Sony Reducing PSP and PS3 Download Title Activation Count

Starting November 18, you'll be able to activate your games on just two systems.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']so is it true or just a big joke!!!

Starting November 18, you'll be able to activate your games on just two systems.[/QUOTE]

100% true. We've been talking about it for pages!

[quote name='fear_Me_All']so is it true or just a big joke!!!

Starting November 18, you'll be able to activate your games on just two systems.[/QUOTE]

Sadly it's true, you can read up on the past 15 pages or so.

They are also allowing remote activation/deactivation (from a PC) starting on the 18th.

For sale

Account 1: Make an offer (one slot)
Infamous 2

Account 2: Make an offer (one slot)
Infamous 2 Super Voucher (Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC

We can work out something if you take both accounts. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Sadly it's true, you can read up on the past 15 pages or so.

They are also allowing remote activation/deactivation (from a PC) starting on the 18th.[/QUOTE]

hummm sorry i am no good in english what it mean ??

they will check on ys and desactive user account ??

and all the game share i got with my group we all going to lose our game ???

thx for help guy

[quote name='fear_Me_All']hummm sorry i am no good in english what it mean ??

thx for help guy[/QUOTE]

I meant that starting November 18th, YOU and anyone in YOUR group will be able to access the account online at a computer.

From that computer, you will be able to deactivate/activate your account without touching your ps3.

It might cause problems because people in your group could deactivate your slot.

Sorry if I am hard to understand...

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I meant that starting November 18th, YOU and anyone in YOUR group will be able to access the account online at a computer.

From that computer, you will be able to deactivate/activate your account without touching your ps3.

It might cause problems because people in your group could deactivate your slot.

Sorry if I am hard to understand...[/QUOTE]

wow just wow!!!!!

so i am the original who host it from 18 nov it will mean nothing they be able to acces my account info and kick me out that correct ??

even if it my email and all original info i did put on + my crdit card info
(make no sense so they can buy with my credit card ??)

sorry i just learn the new ans kind of shock.. and be kind of big shock if what i wrote about it true!

so i got not way to protect my account and share?
(i got 140$ into the wallet belong to me they can do what ever they want with ?)

thx for all the help it really appreciate i am just trying to see how i can handle this....

[quote name='jamehze']Yeah you won't be able to play again until you reactivate.

Here's a better list:
Limbo, Prince of Persia Trilogy, God of War Collection Origins, Sidescroller
1. jamehze
2. contej85
3. wakyasuk

Splinter cell Trilogy
1. jamehze
2. contej85
3. wakyasuk
4. Hammer_jay

I'm also interested in Rochard and Crysis, but that's the two of us for now and the list will just get longer and longer. Also I might pull out of Limbo and PoP Trilogy if I get response back from another offer. I would prefer to split it up anyway for reasons outlined by others.[/QUOTE]
If that group is still happening I would be interested in joining the Limbo, Prince of Persia Trilogy, God of War Collection Origins, Sidescroller group.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']hummm sorry i am no good in english what it mean ??

thx for help guy[/QUOTE]

No se si entiendas español pero por lo que veo no entiendes muy bien ingles, lo que se trata en el hilo y lo que te comenta Jokerkun890 es que apartir del 18 de este mes cualquier usuario de un grupo gameshare podra desactivar ps3's desde la pc.

si tienes otra duda dilo :)

I believe if you change the password so only you know it, then your account will be safe. Just run the idea past the others in your share first.

[quote name='MegaXtrike']No se si entiendas español pero por lo que veo no entiendes muy bien ingles, lo que se trata en el hilo y lo que te comenta Jokerkun890 es que apartir del 18 de este mes cualquier usuario de un grupo gameshare podra desactivar ps3's desde la pc.

si tienes otra duda dilo :)[/QUOTE]
Wrong language!
On s'est fait baisé la gueule fearMeAll, dépense tes 140$ et vas poster sur le blog! (jk, DO NOT!)

[quote name='Bking17']Looking for Socom Confrontation Cold Front DLC 4$ Thanks Guys[/QUOTE]
I PM'd you.

Starting a group for Dragon Age: Origins ($20), Crysis ($20) & Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($30) ($70/5=$14 per share for all three games)

1) Host
2) waynetid
3)
4)
5)

Still looking for the following games so we can change a game or add games if people are interested in any of these instead:

PixelJunk Monsters & Encore, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Flower, Echochrome 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops (+DLC if possible) & Infamous 2.

[quote name='meeek']Wrong language!
On s'est fait baisé la gueule fearMeAll, dépense tes 140$ et vas poster sur le blog! (jk, DO NOT!)

I PM'd you.[/QUOTE]

ce qui cloche avec toi ¬¬

[quote name='Waynetid']Starting a group for Dragon Age: Origins ($20), Crysis ($20) & Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($30) ($70/5=$14 per share for all three games)

1) Host
2) waynetid
3)
4)
5)

Still looking for the following games so we can change a game or add games if people are interested in any of these instead:

PixelJunk Monsters & Encore, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Flower, Echochrome 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops (+DLC if possible) & Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

i would join but I already have RE5 =/

I REALLY WANT A DAO SHARE LOL

[quote name='meeek']Wrong language!
[/QUOTE]

lol well I didn't know that his native languaje was french :p

[quote name='Brainberry']i would join but I already have RE5 =/

I REALLY WANT A DAO SHARE LOL[/QUOTE]

Are you looking for any other games to include instead of the RE5?

[quote name='Waynetid']Are you looking for any other games to include instead of the RE5?[/QUOTE]

open to suggestions.
Hey! I can sell you my RE5 share if you want lol

:hot: One last spot in House of the Dead: Overkill group (10€), PM me! :hot:

or buy Matsui's games below so he can join us!
Vegas 2
Infamous FOB
MK v DC ready by Sunday
Will take $8 for all 3 which is an insane deal!

[quote name='meeek']:hot: One last spot in House of the Dead: Overkill group (10€), PM me! :hot:

or buy Matsui's games! :p
Vegas 2
Infamous FOB
MK v DC ready by Sunday

[/QUOTE]

Do you need a move to play it?

How many GB?

Selling or trading:

share 1: Infamous 2 - $10

share 2: Infamous FOB + Sideway NY - $2

share 3: Infamous super voucher dlc (powers, skins, and weapons) + soundtrack

I'll include the dlc for free if Infamous 2 is purchased.

PM me some trade offers as well if interested

Thanks

i like this idea from the blog a user posted it sadly i dont think sony cares

You should have done something like all new USER ACCOUNTS would only be allowed 2 active systems instead of having to change everyone who has been loyal to your product.

[quote name='rpg']i like this idea from the blog a user posted it sadly i dont think sony cares

You should have done something like all new USER ACCOUNTS would only be allowed 2 active systems instead of having to change everyone who has been loyal to your product.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, or give PS+ users 5 slots instead of 2. They'd get far more PS+ subscribers that way.

[quote name='rpg']i like this idea from the blog a user posted it sadly i dont think sony cares

You should have done something like all new USER ACCOUNTS would only be allowed 2 active systems instead of having to change everyone who has been loyal to your product.[/QUOTE]

this would have been the better choice, but if Sony thinks doing this will incease sales..can't blame them. They are grasping at straws here.

[quote name='meeek']:hot: One last spot in House of the Dead: Overkill group (10€), PM me! :hot:

or buy Matsui's games below so he can join us!
Vegas 2
Infamous FOB
MK v DC ready by Sunday

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Meek :(

But my slots!

[quote name='Brainberry']open to suggestions.
Hey! I can sell you my RE5 share if you want lol[/QUOTE]
What about From Dust, Castle Crashers, Renegade Ops, Joe Danger, PixelJunk Monsters & Encore, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Flower, Echochrome 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops (+DLC if possible) or Infamous 2?

Sorry trying to get at least 2 games per account preferably more since I have so many games I want to get before the almost death of gamesharing.

[quote name='Waynetid']What about From Dust, Castle Crashers, Renegade Ops, Joe Danger, PixelJunk Monsters & Encore, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Flower, Echochrome 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops (+DLC if possible) or Infamous 2?

Sorry trying to get at least 2 games per account preferably more since I have so many games I want to get before the almost death of gamesharing.[/QUOTE]

im ok with From Dust & Renegade ops

Sidescroller
1. jamehze
2. contej85
3. wakyasuk
4. smarkbran
5. waynetid

Sidescroller group is full. Anyone want to host? I'm having problems adding funds from my credit card so someone else will have to.

Limbo
1. jamehze
2. contej85
3. waynetid
4. steamboatoperator

Prince of Persia Trilogy
1. jamehze
2. contej85
3. waynetid

God of War Collection Origins
1. jamehze
2. contej85
3. waynetid
4. crzyboy88

Splinter cell Trilogy
1. jamehze
2. contej85
3. Hammer_jay

Rochard
1. jamehze
2. Foladar
3. smarkbran

Yep, that would have made this whole thing much easier to swallow. Also, the timing of this sucks because there's so many games coming out that you know are going to get a ton of DLC. I didn't even pre-order MWF3 Hardened Edition thinking i could just GS the maps. Now I'll be lucky if i can find one. They should have waited until the ps4 to implement these changes IMO.

Just to confirm, we are still on for this group as long as the full collection releases before 11/18, yes?

[quote name='bastiartadi']MGS Collection HD ($10 a share)
1. Yanksfan
2. Reo 15x
3.WV Matsui
4.snakemaster2389
5.bastiartadi[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DangKid']
@WV Matsui, I don't mean to be rude or anything but I think it would be nice if you could cut your posts down. It's a little annoying having to search through the pages and seeing your name appear half of the time. Can you try maybe condensing all those posts in one or maybe not post if your comment doesn't add much?[/QUOTE]

Today really isn't the day to ask for this. IMO, he is active in this thread and adds value. I don't believe he has to cut down his posts in here at all. But even if you think so, why pick today to bring this up with everyone kind of feeling like all their shares and future GSing is up in the air?

[quote name='Yanksfan']Just to confirm, we are still on for this group as long as the full collection releases before 11/18, yes?

[/QUOTE]

I'm still up for it. Yanksfan, do you happen to accept Paypal GCs as payment?

My paypal funds is a little short and wouldn't be able to get enough if it gets released this Tuesday.

____

FS:
Resident Evil 5 - $5

Renegade Ops
1 slot available (2592MB) - $3.00

Heavy Rain The Taxidermist DLC
1 slot available (907MB) - $1.00

Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX
1 slot available (1352MB/1820MB/1530MB) - $6.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
5 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1778MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='contej85']Why is my name on these lists for splinter cell, limbo, PoP, etc? I never expressed interest in any of these...[/QUOTE]

My bad I wrote it wrong when I was recording interest. Corrected it the first time, but quoted people who didn't.

[quote name='jamehze']My bad I wrote it wrong when I was recording interest. Corrected it the first time, but quoted people who didn't.[/QUOTE]

I just didn't want to hold a spot for a buncha games I wasn't into!

Well since they are changing the number of psp slots to 2 instead of 1 which why no one ever wanted to gameshare psp games. Would anyone starting nov 18th like to start any psp game shares? I have a psp that's been collecting dust for the last part of the year and if could share games might finally dust it off and play. And since the vita will also play psp games I think it would be a great deal, idea.

I have a question about the new policy changes.
I'm in a gameshare group for playstation plus with 4 other people. Does the new policy mean that when we renew the subscription, only two people will be able to use the account, or will it still be split 5 ways since the account is already established on 5 systems?

[quote name='bastiartadi']I'm still up for it. Yanksfan, do you happen to accept Paypal GCs as payment?

My paypal funds is a little short and wouldn't be able to get enough if it gets released this Tuesday.

____

FS:
Resident Evil 5 - $5[/QUOTE]

I never have before, but as long as it washes out the same in the end, it doesn't matter much to me. I also don't mind waiting on payment if that is easier for you. You are definitely a proven CAG and GS member. Whatever works easiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back