CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NSYNC']The host can reset the password, no problem. I did a thread search for "crysis" and these are possible hosts ;

darkpal245
gamer4life88
cheapbrokegamer
jlazenby1
harlemandvdson (his group fell apart, joined gamer4life88's)

Who was your host clonesniper666? What ever became of this group?

1. Imamanwithaplan
2. Dufftech
3. Sgand
4. Topaz

There's a bunch of CAGs who've played/sold Crysis. Geez, this may have been as bad as Battlefield 3 upon going through all the pages (14).[/QUOTE]

That email is not from the group I hosted.

I'm slowly compiling a list of a couple Hot Pursuit groups who have had problems as well. I'd like to cross check them with the Splinter Cell group and the Crysis groups, too. Perhaps there's overlap and we can get to the bottom of this.

Aside from that:

[quote name='Usuyami']
Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC ($7.40)
1) Heavyd814life
2) jamehze
3)
4)
5)
[/QUOTE]

I'll take Severed, too.

weren't these almost all welcome back games?
Prototype and Trine worth 8 bucks as the others are freebies?

[quote name='Derfel']Selling a share with the following games:

Prototype
Trine
Infamous
LittleBigPlanet
ModNation Racers PSP
LittleBigPlanet PSP

$8 Paypal gift, please PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='meeek']jamehze, it turns out it was the same NFS group, check Just2Dirty's comments.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? I PMed him and he said it was another group with another email from live.com

[quote name='grrouchie']weren't these almost all welcome back games?
Prototype and Trine worth 8 bucks as the others are freebies?[/QUOTE]
I believe Prototype is $30 and Trine $10...
-->his math is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
meeek it's not the same group. I've PM'd all three (jlazenby1, jamehze and Just2Dirty) to work together and get to the bottom of this.

clonesniper666 I can't help you with Crysis. I purchased my slot from Tsel secondhand under "crysis4life". We don't match. I believe Just2Dirty bought my slot once finished and there's no issues with the account as of right now (11/8).

Need to sell ASAP as I am out of HDD space!

MK vs DC - $4
Infamous FOB - $2 OBO
God of War Origins Collection - $8 (will complete by 11/10)
Rainbow Six Vegas - God just offer!

Ps: if this isn't just a kick in the nuts... Saints 3 will be available on 11-18 in the UK Store!

[quote name='Brainberry']Want to see if I can get a good trade on it(hate it)[/QUOTE]

Woah. Are you going to "Redbox" the next one? Just add it to your collection and check "Trade" and "Sell" under options.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Ps: if this isn't just a kick in the nuts... Saints 3 will be available on 11-18 in the UK Store![/QUOTE]

Worth 50% IMO, but not at UK prices.

[quote name='NSYNC']Woah. Are you going to "Redbox" the next one? Just add it to your collection and check "Trade" and "Sell" under options.

Worth 50% IMO, but not at UK prices.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting it for 360, but I'd double dip on a share if they weren't changing the system. Oh wells.

[quote name='Brainberry']How does the marketplace work on here?

I tried adding Mw3 but it isnt popping up.

Want to see if I can get a good trade on it(hate it)[/QUOTE]

Redboxed tonight... My buddy and I did some Spec Ops. I hate the MP. Way to run and gun for me and too damn frustrating. Will play through the campaign and then return. Redbox is a great way to save some dough!

[quote name='NSYNC']
Worth 50% IMO, but not at UK prices.
[/QUOTE]

Good point... I might be up for that. Hey it's better than 100%!

[quote name='NSYNC']Woah. Are you going to "Redbox" the next one? Just add it to your collection and check "Trade" and "Sell" under options.

Worth 50% IMO, but not at UK prices.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was trying to search & add it thought trade.

And yes, next one is def. a rental to make sure it isn't just an expansion from the prior game.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Redboxed tonight... My buddy and I did some Spec Ops. I hate the MP. Way to run and gun for me and too damn frustrating. Will play through the campaign and then return. Redbox is a great way to save some dough!
[/QUOTE]

I love running n gunning, I've been playing CoD since CoD2, maybe I'm just tired it lol. Its basically the same game.

[quote name='WV Matsui']
Ps: if this isn't just a kick in the nuts... Saints 3 will be available on 11-18 in the UK Store![/QUOTE]

God damn Sony. Must have placed that date on purpose.

EDIT: Actually, the post says any content purchased AFTER November 18th. So there might be a chance for 1/5th price gameshare.

Could go either way knowing how expiration dates work. Everyone is different. I took SteamboatOperator's Dead Space 2 slot BTW. Hopefully this isn't another badman827.

EDIT: SteamboatOperator's Dead Space 2 share works. Activated and downloading now. Thanks!

[quote name='Brainberry']How does the marketplace work on here?

I tried adding Mw3 but it isnt popping up.

Want to see if I can get a good trade on it(hate it)[/QUOTE]

I'm so with you on this, it just flat-out sucks. And don't even get me started on IGN's review of it (equal to Battlefield 3)!

[quote name='NSYNC']Could go either way knowing how expiration dates work. Everyone is different. I took SteamboatOperator's Dead Space 2 slot BTW. Hopefully this isn't another badman827.[/QUOTE]

I've dealt with him twice and haven't had any issues.

OK, guess TurkFebruary and I can vouch for SteamboatOperator. Shouldn't be any issues.

----
harleymandvdson paid back $11 loan in full
jlazenby1 paid back $3 loan in full

Selling:
Okabu
Limbo
Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime
All Borderlands DLC
Tales of Monkey Island
BFBC2 Onslaught/BF1943

Looking for:
Crysis, Sidescroller, Explodemon, Swarm, Back Ops, Red Faction Guerilla/Armageddon, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Echochrome 2, Tumble

Since the other Monopoly Streets group is full:

[quote name='iwarboY']MONOPOLY STREETS! $30

1) host
2)iwarboy :)
3)jamehze
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

For the DS2 group do we want severed since Usuyami dropped out?

Dead Space 2 + Severed ($7.40)
1) host
2) harleymandvdson (?)
3) Brainberry (?)
4) jamehze
5) Heavyd814life

Wait list if no one replies: SteamboatOperator

[quote name='jlazenby1']selling a slot of Lego Pirates Of The Carribean soon, anyone interested pm me $11[/QUOTE]

Im gonna drop from the Dragon Age group, doesnt look like its gonna fill and Im gonna be way to busy come friday (Skyrim finally!!!)

[quote name='jlazenby1']Im gonna drop from the Dragon Age group, doesnt look like its gonna fill and Im gonna be way to busy come friday (Skyrim finally!!!)[/QUOTE]

Same lol

Skyrim is gonna eat my face

I love Dragon Age to death but I do not recommend playing it on a console. PC versions is definitely the best one. You have full control of you troops and tactics really does matter as it is more difficult.

[quote name='grrouchie']weren't these almost all welcome back games?
Prototype and Trine worth 8 bucks as the others are freebies?[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is correct.

Has anyone here bought Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine from the UK store?

Installed it tonight and it appears that it does not come with the online pass, which is just damn silly.

[quote name='jamehze']
For the DS2 group do we want severed since Usuyami dropped out?

Dead Space 2 + Severed ($7.40)
1) host
2) harleymandvdson (?)
3) Brainberry (?)
4) jamehze
5) Heavyd814life

Wait list if no one replies: SteamboatOperator[/QUOTE]

I'm only interested in it if we do get Severed - i've already played the game, so the DLC is all i'm really after

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm only interested in it if we do get Severed - i've already played the game, so the DLC is all i'm really after[/QUOTE]

SteamboatOperator and I both want Severed, too. Just wanted to give the others an opportunity to voice their opinions since they started the group first.

Anyone want to do MOH Frontline or Monopoly Streets?

I'll be happy to host the Dead Space 2 group - we only need 2 more people.

Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC ($7.40 a share)

1. Heavyd814life
2. Jamehze
3. SteamboatOperator

DangKid dropped from the Monopoly Streets group so one spot has opened up. :)

Sam & Max: MAX Pack - Beyond Time & Space and The Devil's Playhouse! ($6.00)
1) Usuyami
2) IS ALL ALONE
3) CUZ NO ONE
4) WANTS TO PLAY
5) SAM AND MAX :(

Monopoly Streets ($6)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) WakYasuk PAID
3) extra80 PAID
4) ProAtWork PAID
5) dufftech PAID

I'll set up the share for Monopoly Streets tomorrow. I'm half asleep.

[quote name='Usuyami']DangKid dropped from the Monopoly Streets group so one spot has opened up. :)

1) Usuyami
2) IS ALL ALONE
3) CUZ NO ONE
4) WANTS TO PLAY

Monopoly Streets ($6)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) WakYasuk
3) extra80 PAID
4) ProAtWork
5)[/QUOTE]

check pm, just paid :D

You and rams81 so far. You sure you want to buy the online portion, haha?

Fight Night Champion - Full Game ($30/$6 per)

2. rams81
3. Hammer_jay

FS/FT:

Enslaved Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC ($10 DLC/ $2 per slot) 1 Slot available
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- $3 1 Slot available
BTTF Season Pass- All 5 episodes ($25 DLC- [$2 discount!] $3 for a slot) 1 Slot available
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- $3 - 1 Slot available
Castle Crashers plus Pink knight DLC, Pacman CE DX, and Shank- $8 1 slot available

WANT:
PSN credit
Paypal

[quote name='Usuyami']DangKid dropped from the Monopoly Streets group so one spot has opened up. :)

1) Usuyami
2) IS ALL ALONE
3) CUZ NO ONE
4) WANTS TO PLAY

Monopoly Streets ($6)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) WakYasuk PAID
3) extra80 PAID
4) ProAtWork PAID
5) dufftech[/QUOTE]

I'll take a slot of Monopoly Streets.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'll be happy to host the Dead Space 2 group - we only need 2 more people.

1. Heavyd814life
2. Jamehze
3. SteamboatOperator
5.[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't mind getting in on this but iwont be able to pay until thurs night

Reposting because some changes were made and shares are now claimed.

FS/FT:

Enslaved Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC ($10 DLC/ $2 per slot) 1 Slot available [SteamBoatOperator has laid claim to this share!]

Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- $3 1 Slot available
BTTF Season Pass- All 5 episodes ($25 DLC- [$2 discount!] $3 for a slot) 1 Slot available
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- $3 - 1 Slot available
Castle Crashers plus Pink knight DLC, Pacman CE DX, and Shank- $8 1 slot available
Call of Duty: Black Ops plus all DLC on a PS + account (PS+ expires in about 2 1/2 months): Multiple Slots available- $24 per slot

WANT:
PSN credit
Paypal

1. Heavyd814life (host)
2. Jamehze
3. SteamboatOperator
4. Chewy12

I added you, Chewy. Just one more slot to fill.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Doing a God of War 1 and 2 Group
1. Contej85
2. Tdogg
3. Tdogg

Please PM me or Contej85 since im not on here alot to check. Need before 18th[/QUOTE]
Last effort before we buy the share so you can get in immediately please let me know by PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back