CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jlazenby1']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/10/the-playstation-card-maximize-your-gameplay-and-points-earning-power/

Too bad gamesharing is possibly ending, this would be perfect for a usual host[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this. I would not have seen it otherwise. Free $50 PSN credit and 0% APR until Sep 2012 is a good deal to me. Even if I dont NEED another credit card. :bouncy:

Anyone with BF3, with possible preorder DLC? PM me, waiting and willing to pay right now.

Payment options:
Paypal gift
PSN card
Amazon payment

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy a slot of Black Ops. PM me if you have a slot to sell please!

Looking to sell a slot of Splinter Cell trilogy. $8. PM me if you are interested!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC - $7.40. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

GONE[/QUOTE]
I'm looking for that, too, and I have to trade DS2 (alone) from UK store, there's a few £ left...

Selling: (I am open to trades as well)

Payday the heist $4

pm me
------------------------------
2 spots left for this group...JOIN :D
Mushroom Wars Premium Bundle $11.49, Eufloria $9.99, Savage Moon $9.99
1. jonfelkin (host)
2. wakyasuk
3. Sentai_Hero_Red

Selling:
Pure- $4

Looking for:
Dead Space 2 (preferably without DLC)

PM me if interested.
[quote name='WV Matsui']Selling
Your Mom - FREE

PM me![/QUOTE]

PM'd! I always wanted Your Mom!

Looking to sell a slot of Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil Code Veronica X with PS+ until 12/26. Use the + to get Hydrophobia free. $8 or best offer.

jamehze I bought Turk's Splinter Cell. I'm offering this to you NOW for free in exchange for the one that was stolen. I'm sure heavyd814life can give me back a slot on the 18th. If you accept, we do this on my time, not your's.

I'm seriously thinking about signing up for this just to get the free $50 PSN gift

[quote name='jlazenby1']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/10/the-playstation-card-maximize-your-gameplay-and-points-earning-power/

Too bad gamesharing is possibly ending, this would be perfect for a usual host[/QUOTE]

I did, too, hehe

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Selling:
Pure- $4

Looking for:
Dead Space 2 (preferably without DLC)

PM me if interested.

PM'd! I always wanted Your Mom![/QUOTE]
LOL, there's a game named like that?
I have DS2 from UK store, I just PM'd you.

Successfully traded Explodemon for PJ Sidescroller with Acquiesc3.
--------------------------------------
[quote name='WakYasuk']
Mushroom Wars Premium Bundle $11.49, Eufloria $9.99, Savage Moon $9.99
1. jonfelkin (host)
2. wakyasuk
3. Sentai_Hero_Red
5.[/QUOTE]
Okay, solved the money issue... I'm in for good. :)
--------------------------------------
For sell/trade, all on separate accounts:

Wizardry + All DLC - $5 or trade
Fat Princess (make offer, no dlc)
Section 8 (make offer)

...check out my wish list for trades. I'm especially interested in PJ Shooter/Eden to trade or buy.

wow, Credit Card bonuses have surely fallen. I remember getting $200 for signing up and making a $1 purchase on a Chase card... 2x for me and 2x for my wife. Sure credit score went down a few points for a short period of time, but hey free money (was not buying a car or house so what does a few points matter) and cancelled the cards afterwards.

I'm on hot streak tonight, 2 stolen accounts recovered, without even calling Sony, yeah!
(stupid/lazy scammers hadn't made email mwahaha)

NB: I have myself at least 5 (old) shares that can't be accessed anymore, but they aren't ones I hosted so I can't recover these, if you read this, hurry, my hot hand has to go away some day :p.

ME2+dlc group, gotta work out some details with HeavyD, but we're gonna do this!

[quote name='meeek']I'm on hot streak tonight, 2 stolen accounts recovered, without even calling Sony, yeah!
(stupid/lazy scammers hadn't made email mwahaha)

NB: I have myself at least 5 (old) shares that can't be accessed anymore, but they aren't ones I hosted so I can't recover these, if you read this, hurry, my hot hand has to go away some day :p.

ME2+dlc group, gotta work out some details with HeavyD, but we're gonna do this![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jokerkun890']
Does anyone know the password to this Shank account:

[email protected]

I am fairly certain the password changed BEFORE the announcement of Armageddon, so need for hysteria, lol. I hadn't touched it since I bought/activated it.[/QUOTE]

Recover my $1 purchase! =)

I am trembling in fear for 18 november for the games I did not host :S
If I understand it correctly. There will be a website that allows you to activate/deactivate ps3 systems.. However if some funny guy deactivates all other 4 ps3, will you still be able to reactivate them? Although sony says purchases before 18 november will still be shareable with 5, I don't see how they would manage this.

Selling

Battlefield 3 17.00

Resident Evil 5: Gold 5.00

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']I am trembling in fear for 18 november for the games I did not host :S
If I understand it correctly. There will be a website that allows you to activate/deactivate ps3 systems.. However if some funny guy deactivates all other 4 ps3, will you still be able to reactivate them? Although sony says purchases before 18 november will still be shareable with 5, I don't see how they would manage this.[/QUOTE]

This sucks right here.

I bought 3 shares of BF3 with 3 different host including you lol.

Maybe we should have the host for each share change the passwords so nobody will get screwed.

[quote name='Brainberry']Selling
This sucks right here.

I bought 3 shares of BF3 with 3 different host including you lol.

Maybe we should have the host for each share change the passwords so nobody will get screwed.[/QUOTE]

That's been brought up before. I'm starting to think it'll be better if the host changes the password, at least temporarily to see how badly accounts with unchanged passwords get screwed over after the 18th.

Im also concerned about that as well...thats why i tried to unload games i haven't been playing :p The ones i didnt sell i plan on keeping for the most part and would be pissed if someone screws with my TW12 account :S

Looking to sell a slot of Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil Code Veronica X with PS+ until 12/26. Use the + to get Hydrophobia free. $8 or best offer.

Reposting because some changes were made and shares are now claimed.

FS/FT:

Shares with 1 slot available:
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- $3
BTTF Season Pass- All 5 episodes ($25 DLC- [$2 discount!] $3 for a slot)
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- $3
Castle Crashers plus Pink knight DLC, Pacman CE DX, and Shank- $8

Multiple slots available:
Call of Duty: Black Ops plus all DLC on a PS + account (PS+ expires in about 2 1/2 months): Multiple Slots available- $24 per slot

WANT:
PSN credit
Paypal

[quote name='sunghost']That's been brought up before. I'm starting to think it'll be better if the host changes the password, at least temporarily to see how badly accounts with unchanged passwords get screwed over after the 18th.[/QUOTE]

I agree, don't forget anyone who has ever had the account info to a gameshare, could still have the info and access the account on/after the 18th. if the host changes the pass now ex share holders can't change anything, but current shareholders might get a little upset. Gotta find out who actually is the current share owners of the account info.. Come the 18th everyone will claim they own a share, pass was changed and host will have alot of decisions to make.

Think I will change password of all my hosts and mail the members that if they need the password they can pm me.. This way all is regulated and if something goes wrong you instantly know who you gave the password to..

Selling:

Dead Space 2 Severed DLC + 3 weapon/armor pack DLC's that were available at release - $3
Castlevania HoD - $3

[quote name='Midguy']Selling:

Dead Space 2 Severed DLC + 3 weapon/armor pack DLC's that were available at release - $3
Castlevania HoD - $3[/QUOTE]

Pmed you about DS2 share.

Looking to sell a slot of Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil Code Veronica X with PS+ until 12/26. Use the + to get Hydrophobia free. $7 (Case you can't tell, I desperately need $7!)

*update*

Will throw in for free my share of TMNT which is no longer sold on the PSN. Yeah, I'm really in need! lol

ME Arrival dlc $1.40 (all dlc without Cerberus $3.80)
1.shadowkast
2.craig64
3.msriflegirl
4.inanim8

So we're looking for one more person to fill this last slot. Currently I think we're all leaning towards all of the DLC, as we wont be able to get it this cheap again. PM shadowkast or myself if you're interested.

There has to be an easy way to determine rightful owners of each share, since it would be way too easy for someone to claim they own it when they had already sold it. Maybe the host should buy back all the slots or something? Then after resetting the account they can be resold again?

[quote name='nakanenui']There has to be an easy way to determine rightful owners of each share, since it would be way too easy for someone to claim they own it when they had already sold it. Maybe the host should buy back all the slots or something? Then after resetting the account they can be resold again?[/QUOTE]

I figure it will be something like this. On the site of the activate and deactivate you will most likely see the ps3 id.. You can ask them the ps3 id before giving the password.. I think we will know more on 18 november..

Toy Story 3 ($8.00)
1) meeek
2) rams81
3) Usuyami
4)
5)

Going to wait a full 24 hours before trying to add funds to the 2 gameshares that are still pending. No worries, I won't be running off with anyone's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back