CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell a slot of Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil Code Veronica X with PS+ until 12/26. Use the + to get Hydrophobia free. $7 (Case you can't tell, I desperately need $7!)

*update*

Will throw in for free my share of TMNT which is no longer sold on the PSN. Yeah, I'm really in need!

Also, Resident Evil 5 for $4.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlazenby1']Selling:
Lego Pirates Of The Caribbbean $11
Dungeon Defenders (Awesome) $3

Take both for 12[/QUOTE]

Bump

Could possibly negotiate, pm me

Looking for:
Sidescroller, Echochrome 2, Explodemon, Tumble, Swarm, Red Faction Guerilla

I don't care about all you haters anyway. I want my Hot Pursuit. I'll start a group going since there seems to be so few groups that actually work still.

[quote name='Usuyami']Toy Story 3 ($8.00)
1) meeek
2) rams81
3) Usuyami
4)
5)

Going to wait a full 24 hours before trying to add funds to the 2 gameshares that are still pending. No worries, I won't be running off with anyone's money.[/QUOTE]

To those living in the states, Best Buy will be selling Toy Story 3 for $7.99 on Black Friday. You get the physical disc, case, and manual and can save a penny by buying this way.

[quote name='DangKid']To those living in the states, Best Buy will be selling Toy Story 3 for $7.99 on Black Friday. You get the physical disc, case, and manual and can save a penny by buying this way.[/QUOTE]

No tax in the states?

Btw, anyone have the game GTI Club?

Any idea what the password of this account may be? [email protected]

Dammit.. Been trying to figure out all night what the possible password may have been changed to. Is there a possibility that it may get locked out if the wrong password is typed in numerous times?

[quote name='DangKid']To those living in the states, Best Buy will be selling Toy Story 3 for $7.99 on Black Friday. You get the physical disc, case, and manual and can save a penny by buying this way.[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew someone in the US that could ship to me :(

Black friday often results in my crying in a corner.

[quote name='Usuyami']No tax in the states?

Btw, anyone have the game GTI Club?[/QUOTE]

Oops, I live in Oregon, so sales tax never crosses my mind! Either way, still a fantastic deal since you get actual resellability outside of the boards and can support your local B&M.

[quote name='domo325']Any idea what the password of this account may be? [email protected]

Dammit.. Been trying to figure out all night what the possible password may have been changed to. Is there a possibility that it may get locked out if the wrong password is typed in numerous times?[/QUOTE]

I'm locked out of the account, too. The password was changed on 11/5 morning to another password. No way to retrieve except to call Sony Europe because the host cannot remember the birthday. It's a known issue.

[quote name='jamehze']I'm locked out of the account, too. The password was changed on 11/5 morning to another password. No way to retrieve except to call Sony Europe because the host cannot remember the birthday. It's a known issue.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm not locked out yet. I typed in atleast four different possibilities. How many times did you typed in the wrong password til you got locked out?

[quote name='domo325']Well, I'm not locked out yet. I typed in atleast four different possibilities. How many times did you typed in the wrong password til you got locked out?[/QUOTE]

How are you not locked out? I meant "locked out" by you can't get into the account.

[quote name='jamehze']How are you not locked out? I meant "locked out" by you can't get into the account.[/QUOTE]

I assume he's trying to deactivate / sign-in, where as you were never even able to activate?

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I wish I knew someone in the US that could ship to me :(

Black friday often results in my crying in a corner.[/QUOTE]

Me too. They always have way better deals than us. Not just Black Friday.

[quote name='Usuyami']Me too. They always have way better deals than us. Not just Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Well having ten times the population (300M+ to 30M+) helps them to have deals, but yes, you're right.

Amazon.com alone has lightning deals, weekends deal, warehouse deals, etc.

Amazon.ca = none.

Gamestop.com has a whole submenu for deals
Gamestop.ca no deals and charges you the same shipping as they do to ship to Britain (how idiotic is that?)

What's especially annoying for me is I live about a 4 hour drive from Detroit and 6-7 hours from New York. I am closer to the US border than I am to any other Canadian Province - and considering 60% of the population lives in Southern Ontario, more than half of us are.

Edit:

That's not to mention that the only thing we have close to GameFly is gameaccess.ca and with some of the complaints I have heard about them I am reluctant. I guess I won't ever get to platinum those disney games that retailers still try to sell for $30-50 (yes, I am to cheap too pay that much for an 8hr disney game.)

/rant off.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Amazon.ca has SHIT.

http://www.amazon.ca/Call-Duty-Mode...m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_r=16M69S0TFN8HXVQG3KDQ

Nuff' said.

The only shit we have is Boxing day and they don't even have good sales on video games there. Just decent sales on consoles.[/QUOTE]

Futureshop likes to taunt us with their after hours sales that are sold out in minutes, lol.

Ah well, the lack of deals and the glut of overpriced games is why I mainly buy used.

I have almost 70 physical games now, only a fraction of those were bought new. Considering I still have to play 50 of them it's not a big deal for me to wait until I see someone selling Arkham City/Skyrim/MW3, etc. for $20 or $30 used.

Edit:

lol @ the 4-cent discount.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Futureshop likes to taunt us with their after hours sales that are sold out in minutes, lol.

Ah well, the lack of deals and the glut of overpriced games is why I mainly buy used.

I have almost 70 physical games now, only a fraction of those were bought new. Considering I still have to play 50 of them it's not a big deal for me to wait until I see someone selling Arkham City/Skyrim/MW3, etc. for $20 or $30 used.

Edit:

lol @ the 4-cent discount.[/QUOTE]

Skyrim is awesome! Lol Got it last night at the midnight release, I heard MW3 sucked pretty bad though and heard Arkham City is good too, that one ill wait for a cheap.used copy lol

[quote name='jamehze']How are you not locked out? I meant "locked out" by you can't get into the account.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's not the "locked out" that I was referring to. My bad. So there is no limit to how many times I can type in a wrong password? I guess I'll keep trying again later in the evening. lol.

Renegade Ops
1 slot available (2592MB) - $3.00

Heavy Rain The Taxidermist DLC
1 slot available (907MB) - $1.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

-----
harleymandvdson paid back $11 loan
jlazenby1 paid back $3 loan

[quote name='domo325']Oh, that's not the "locked out" that I was referring to. My bad. So there is no limit to how many times I can type in a wrong password? I guess I'll keep trying again later in the evening. lol.[/QUOTE]

No one has admitted to changing it, so I doubt you're going to find the right one. You might have better luck guessing the birthday to send the password request to the host email.

[quote name='jamehze']No one has admitted to changing it, so I doubt you're going to find the right one. You might have better luck guessing the birthday to send the password request to the host email.[/QUOTE]

Who was the host anyway? All I know is that I bought the share from Brainberry, but not sure if he was the host. I'll keep trying nonetheless. I'm persistent like that.

WV Matsui said Saints Row 3 was coming on the 18th. domo325, jlazenby1 was the host. You'd be better off figuring out the birthdate. Guessing a password is a waste of time.

He actually gave me the password to the email so I'm in charge of hotpursuitcag right now. He emailed Sony Europe and their response was call for security issues. meeek offered to help, but I'm not sure what came from that yet. We can try to brute force, but I'm not sure if the website will let us do that.

EDIT:
I GOT THE BIRTHDAY BY GUESSING. Damn.

Figures there are 5 activations already since the password was changed before I bought this slot, but whoever owns a slot PM me. I'm deactivating everyone after 11/18.

[quote name='karekano126']Does anyone know the password for the account [email protected]
Someone must have changed it recently since I've downloaded the game about a month ago.[/QUOTE]

I'm not much help, but I bought a share of that about a year ago from kataztrophik. Maybe you can trace it back even further to a host to figure things out? I'll look into things right now.

Some of you guys really wasted your slots on shitty/low priced games, I noticed...damn. One $5 game on a PS3 slot, then selling it for $1 a share? This is why we can`t have good things.

[quote name='jamehze']He actually gave me the password to the email so I'm in charge of hotpursuitcag right now. He emailed Sony Europe and their response was call for security issues. meeek offered to help, but I'm not sure what came from that yet. We can try to brute force, but I'm not sure if the website will let us do that.

EDIT:
I GOT THE BIRTHDAY BY GUESSING. Damn.

Figures there are 5 activations already since the password was changed before I bought this slot, but whoever owns a slot PM me. I'm deactivating everyone after 11/18.[/QUOTE]
So there's no limit to guessing a birthday? If not, i'll try to recover the stolen Blue Toad account.

Looking to sell a slot of Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil Code Veronica X with PS+ until 12/26. Use the + to get Hydrophobia free. $7 (Case you can't tell, I desperately need $7!) Will throw in for free my share of TMNT which is no longer sold on the PSN. Yeah, I'm really in need!

Also, Resident Evil 5 for $4.

Come on guys, help me out here, I'm only a couple bucks short of my goal!

Anyone else like Everybody Dance enough to start a group and get the song packs for it? I kinda wanna play "Never gonna give you up" hahaha. Also, is there a DJ Hero 1/2 DLC share out there?
Looking for Deathspank 2:Thongs of Virtue.

Skate 3 DLC (Skate parks only) $4.20/share. Already has Maloof Money Cup free.
1. (Host) TheCro
2. Tsel

Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC $1/share.
1.TheCro(host)
2.Jokerkun890

[quote name='thenadz']Some of you guys really wasted your slots on shitty/low priced games, I noticed...damn. One $5 game on a PS3 slot, then selling it for $1 a share? This is why we can`t have good things.[/QUOTE]

So what? You can just play it, then get rid of it. If nobody wants to buy it, just delete it. It's one dollar.

[quote name='thenadz']Some of you guys really wasted your slots on shitty/low priced games, I noticed...damn. One $5 game on a PS3 slot, then selling it for $1 a share? This is why we can`t have good things.[/QUOTE]

So what? You can just play it, then get rid of it. If nobody wants to buy it, just delete it. It's one dollar.

Fight Night Championship confirmed sharable. Online mode was not purchased but is likely sharable as well. Just have different EA Account for simultaneous play (Need to have an EA account to play online).

Hey guys, i just thought of something cool (And could be a pretty big middle finger to sony from us gamesharers).

To anyone who hosted an account (And still has access to the original email account). To sign up for that 5.99 Video Code promotion, and redeem the code on the gamesharing account. (And just use it on a random game or something). Everyone in the group could get something free.

The code literally redeems as 5.99 PSN credit, so you could buy a PS1 game or something.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Hey guys, i just thought of something cool (And could be a pretty big middle finger to sony from us gamesharers).

To anyone who hosted an account (And still has access to the original email account). To sign up for that 5.99 Video Code promotion, and redeem the code on the gamesharing account. (And just use it on a random game or something). Everyone in the group could get something free.

The code literally redeems as 5.99 PSN credit, so you could buy a PS1 game or something.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to do. My problem is that I haven't gotten credit for any of my gameshare email accounts, only got it for my main.

I managed to get 2 of the ones for my alts (Hanging on to 1 just incase they CAN be stacked without punishment). Still waiting on my main accounts one, plus 2 of my gamesharing ones

[quote name='jamehze']I've got codes for all of my gmail accounts, but only 1 for one of my hotmail ones.[/QUOTE]

Lol, exact opposite for me. 3 out of my 8 or so hotmails (Only signed up for 4 in the first day), and 0 of 2 gmails (All signed up on first day)

Where do I get this 5.99 code from, I want to buy some tickets for Elemental Monster Card game. They seem a waste of money normally but getting some of wont make it so bad.

Well I have a few codes that I'll be willing to stack to start some groups if people are interested. I'm not really looking to profit. Then again I might wait till Tuesday to buy something using the codes to check if the 5 activations start on the 18th or after the 18th.

Looking for:
Sidescroller, Echochrome 2, Explodemon, Tumble, Swarm, Red Faction Guerrilla, Megaman 10

@jonfelkin
Read about it here

[quote name='jamehze']Well I have a few codes that I'll be willing to stack to start some groups if people are interested. I'm not really looking to profit. Then again I might wait till Tuesday to buy something using the codes to check if the 5 activations start on the 18th or after the 18th.

Looking for:
Sidescroller, Echochrome 2, Explodemon, Tumble, Swarm, Red Faction Guerrilla, Megaman 10

@jonfelkin
Read about it here[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in doing something of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back