CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='transcollector']I have to agree with Meek, to many new people popping up all of a sudden tryng to buy shares up. where were they before????
gotta be careful, just cause someone buys a few shares and pays, doesn't mean they can be trusted yet.
If I was a "scammer" 1st thing I would do is have a few good transactions to earn trust then wham, bam, thank you ma'am.[/QUOTE]

I believe that's what badman827 did. Thankfully, many of the scammers around here are painfully obvious and you'll know what they're up to before dealing with them.

ya , been noticing a lot of new people the last week or so, and all of a sudden a lot of them are buying up shares and willing to host???? very suspicious. again one question , where were they before?

NOTICE: (For users with BF3 shares) If you sold your BF3 slot to another user, PM me so I can update this list so I know who has ownership. If not it would be very inconvenient for your buyer to resell, since they need the seller to verify their ownership.
DEADLINE: as soon as possible!

Battlefield 3 #1

1. SaiZn
2. Bhoya
3. 4thHorseman
4. King J Gatz
5. meeek (clonesniper666)

Battlefield 3 #2

1. Oside_hunter (L8Registryshun)
2. Vyrtigo
3. bjstucker
4. Tu13es
5. fmills15

Battlefield 3 #3

1. edson13
2. gamerGirl34
3. Skizye
4. bill123
5. bill123

Battlefield 3 #4

1. ProAtWork
2. jirom
3. Devion
4. Devion
5. ericpol

Last edited by a moderator:
New CAGs and bad apples should've been expected the first day this was announced. It happens with pretty much everything that's about to go away. People are curious and/or opportunistic.

Selling:
Dead nation (with WB games) $1
Shank $1
Dead space ignition $1
( Dead space probably has welcome back games, can't check atm)

available soon :

Bulletstorm (GONE)
MAG + interdiction DLC + Ratchet Quest for Booty + WB games $6
(let me know if you want them and I'll reserve them)

Trades and PP offers welcome

looking for ps3 games, mainly (battlefield, dead space 2, need for speed HS, etc.)

There's still a free place in our Crysis 2 group for a host! We already have 4 people:

1. ? (host)
2. Tu13es
3. me
4. my friend
5. Dammenion

As soon as we find a host, we can move forward and get the game. :D

Thanks!

Also, if anyone is starting a RDR + Undead Nightmare group, you can count me in!

[quote name='ako127']There's still a free place in our Crysis 2 group for a host! We already have 4 people:

1. ? (host)
2. Tu13es
3. me
4. my friend
5. Dammenion

Thanks!

Also, if anyone is starting a RDR + Undead Nightmare group, you can count me in![/QUOTE]

I'd love to join, but I can't host :(

Sorry for taking so long to update, Skyrim aggro.

Jurassic Park game:

1. Junno (Host) [Interested in adding something else, OK with Crysis]
2. Derfel (Interested in adding something else, OK with Crysis)
3. Wakyasuk (Interested in adding something else, OK with Crysis)
4. Bigwig_rah

I PM'ed Ace, so he could be our potential 5th.

I really want to add another game, I'm good with Crysis.

I'm also open to suggestions to other games/dlc.

Monopoly Streets, Batman: AC Nightwing DLC, Fat Princess, NBA Jam, etc.

Any questions PM me or add to the thread so others can see it.

Edit: Not sure if I'll still be able to add another game, my fiance added the $20 PSN card I had to my main account. I still have $30 in digital ones, so JP is safe XD.

I'll let you know if I can afford to add another game no later than tomorrow morning.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Sorry if this is a really dumb question or has been answered already. Is Jurassic Park episodic?[/QUOTE]
It is episodic, but all the episodes are being released on Nov. 15th.

I'm looking to grab Battlefield 3. Does anyone have that available?

Oh, and buying it on the PSN will still allow it to be played in online multiplayer, right?

I can vouch for SteamboatOperator for now. Before we call out scammers, I do think we need at least a recent list of all current slot holders and hosts for groups made in the last few weeks/months. It shouldn't be hard to revert everything after 11/18 and look for inconsistencies before calling out people.

People who have their slots stolen should also be a little bit more proactive when that happens. I see a lot of people posting about it, but then let it go.

If you're like me, you would've found the host, all current slot holders, and then took over the host email account to recover the password. Maybe it's too much effort, but now I know that for my hot pursuit group, I'm in control.

[quote name='craig64']I'm looking to grab Battlefield 3. Does anyone have that available?

Oh, and buying it on the PSN will still allow it to be played in online multiplayer, right?[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm missing something but will Battlefield 3 be on PSN for download? I've searched but couldn't find anything pertaining to this.

[quote name='karekano126']Maybe I'm missing something but will Battlefield 3 be on PSN for download? I've searched but couldn't find anything pertaining to this.[/QUOTE]

It's in the UK store

All RDR filled already? I'm looking for a spot, DLC or no DLC. PM me or add me to your list on here. Maybe there is a list I missed in the midst of all this scammer talk.

Starting a RDR group for the game and all DLC if they aren't already included.

Red Dead Redemption Group + All DLC ($?)

1) Usuyami
2) momouchi
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='Usuyami']Starting a RDR group for the game and all DLC if they aren't already included.

1) Usuyami
2) momouchi
3) clonesniper666
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I am in for a RDR group

RDR and Undead Nightmare ($?)

1. Host?
2. momouchi
3. ako127
4. ???
5. ???

Anyone vouch for ako127? He's not new and has a decent amount of posts around here, so I'm assuming he's legit. Just can't be too careful in this next.

[quote name='Usuyami']Starting a RDR group for the game and all DLC if they aren't already included.

1) Usuyami
2) momouchi
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I just started a group, want me to add you to it?

[quote name='Trueblade']Monopoly Streets, anyone?

Monopoly Streets
2. WakYasuk
3. Trueblade
4. msriflegirl
5. extra80[/QUOTE]
Anyone want to host this?

I'm in as well, although I'm not really interested in the multiplayer DLCs, only Undead Nightmare, of course if the majority wants all the DLCs, I'm OK with that as well.

EDIT: I mean the Red Dead Redemption group.

Jurassic Park update:

4. Bigwig_rah

I PM'ed Ace, so he could be our potential 5th, if someone wants in, PM me, and if Ace drops out, you're in.

Edit: Not sure if I'll still be able to add another game, my fiance added the $20 PSN card I had to my main account. I still have $30 in digital ones, so JP is safe XD.

I'll let you know if I can afford to add another game no later than tomorrow morning.

[quote name='Junno']Jurassic Park update:

4. Bigwig_rah

I PM'ed Ace, so he could be our potential 5th, if someone wants in, PM me, and if Ace drops out, you're in.

I'll let you know if I can afford to add another game no later than tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

I have a $20 PSN card I could put on the account for another game; if one of the group members sends their payment to me instead, we could still do that.

RDR + DLC?
1. clonesniper666 (DLC preference?)
2. momouchi (prefer only Undead)
3. ako127 (prefer Undead, fine with all)
4. Brimah (DLC preference?)
5. Usuyami? (all DLC)

Would anyone here be willing to host?

[quote name='momouchi']RDR + DLC?
5. Usuyami? (all DLC)

Would anyone here be willing to host?[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with what ever DLC the group wants

[quote name='Junno']Jurassic Park update:

4. Bigwig_rah

I'll let you know if I can afford to add another game no later than tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested. Not too keen on adding something else but if we do I'd prefer NBA Jam.

Also looking for a slot with both Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins. Or just ME2

[quote name='Turkeyburkboy']well guys im currently trading all my shares for homefront

payday the heist
BF3 online pass slot not game
Sideway
ME2
all cod bo maps exept russerection
also with nba draft combine
and deadliest warrior
SF3
and RB6V2

also i tried dat yanksfan it didn't work
i jus giveup thx anyway

i want homefront or CRYSIS 2[/QUOTE]

Weird. badman827 basically offered me this exact list except the BF3 pass and excluding the payday slot he stole from me. He also used words like "dis" and "dat". Guess this is just a strange coincidence.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']If badman offered you "russerection" it would be a dead givaway[/QUOTE]

Better than words like erection...

I only trade and sell with known members we just all have to be careful...

We're still looking for host for our Crysis 2 group! We already have 4 people:

1. ? (host)
2. Tu13es
3. me
4. my friend
5. Dammenion

Thanks!

[quote name='momouchi']RDR + DLC?
5. Usuyami? (all DLC)

Would anyone here be willing to host?[/QUOTE]

Im fine with whatever DLC, prefer Undead only though, unless its only like $2 more a person.

I can also host if necessary, dont have a problem with doing that and have quite a few times.

[quote name='rams81']Scammers, password changers, and snipers have taken over this thread. A share I sold to lmatador15 a couple hours ago was sniped. Not sure how long it took him to try to activate from the time I sent the info and deactivated but it was sniped within a couple of hours nonetheless. For people selling, make sure to communicate with the buyer and make sure he activates within a very short window, and for all snipers, go to hell. lmatador15 do you want a refund? Like I said, i'll try again tomorrow to make sure it wasn't a PSN glitch but i'm positive I deactivated.[/QUOTE]

Damn dude, I had no idea that it mattered that I download right away, I swear. I guess I will be more careful next time, PM me and we can work something out for the refund.

[quote name='Hammer_jay']starting a rdr + dlc group add your self guys

RDR+ DLC
2.Hammer_jay
3.envelopes
5.[/QUOTE]

In, as long as the dlc isn't crazy expensive. Anyone have an idea?

I just bought a $20 psn card that I can use to host a group, so if any group is formed for a $20 game I'd be more than happy to host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back