CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, well i guess i'll see what happens. Guy earlier is not sure if he is getting the code or not, also still waiting on more interest.

I can either use my Gamestop code, or use one of those 5.99 codes on the account

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone got Dead Space 2 for sale?

Oh, any anyone want to start a group of newer PSN games? From Dust, Rorchard and the like?

From Dust and Rochard (tentative list)
2. batiartadi
3. Brainberry
4. evantrees
5.[/QUOTE]

could we maybe add beat hazard ultra? not too interested in from dust but do want to try Rochard.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Come on meeek! Pay BF3! And get on NBA Jams so you can get some nba schoolin![/QUOTE]
[quote name='meeek']I think he's up ^^, and me too[/QUOTE]
sorry, I thought* wrong... PM'd ProAtWork

but he's up:
[quote name='karekano126']Maybe I'm missing something but will Battlefield 3 be on PSN for download? I've searched but couldn't find anything pertaining to this.[/QUOTE]
seems you missed him

*see the difference in "think" and "sure purchase", SteamBoatOperator ?

[quote name='evantrees']could we maybe add beat hazard ultra? not too interested in from dust but do want to try Rochard.[/QUOTE]

If you do Rochard & Beat Hazard, I can host.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone got Dead Space 2 for sale?

Oh, any anyone want to start a group of newer PSN games? From Dust, Rorchard and the like?

2. bastiartadi
3. Brainberry
4. evantrees (would like beat hazard ultra, not too interested in from dust, ok with Rochard)
5. meeek (could host, got a bunch of psn codes)
[/QUOTE]
I'd be down for that, I like Hamilton's Great Adventure, if the group is willing to grab it. From Dust is a must buy :drool:

Long term share group for Saints Row 3

1.maxim2boobles(host)

Saints Row: The Third - Invincible Pack

Saints Row: The Third - Season Pass DLC Pack
Saints Row: The Third - Shark Attack Pack

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Long term share group for Saints Row 3

1.maxim2boobles(host)

Saints Row: The Third - Invincible Pack

Saints Row: The Third - Season Pass DLC Pack
Saints Row: The Third - Shark Attack Pack
[/QUOTE]

I thought most of the DLC wasnt coming out until next year? Long after the 2 activations rule starts

1. Derfel (can host)
2. bastiartadi
3. Brainberry
4. evantrees (would like beat hazard ultra, not too interested in from dust, ok with Rochard)
I'd be down for that, I like Hamilton's Great Adventure, if the group is willing to grab it. From Dust is a must buy

[quote name='meeek']I'd be down for that, I like Hamilton's Great Adventure, if the group is willing to grab it. From Dust is a must buy :drool:[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in any or all of those four games. Especially From Dust and Rochard.

[quote name='Brainberry']Paypal ready lol

I wouldn't mind adding Limbo too!

Open for suggestions.[/QUOTE]

I have Limbo on XBLA and would prefer not to buy it again. Just buy jamehze's share... ;)

How does everyone feel about Renegade Ops?

What's up all you Monopoly Streets fans...

i've thought of a fun way to spice up this great game ....with money obviously!
saaay, .75 cents or $1.00 a game? original good 'ol Monopoly fut. what say you? 4 to a room :D

[quote name='DoubleStop']Just got the free $5.99 psn credit, anyone else want to combine it for a gameshare or does anyone have a share for sale? Looking to start a group or buy borderlands plus another $9.99 or so game - pj shooter, infamous festival of blood, worms crazy golf, possibly something else[/QUOTE]

are you talking about the $5.99 video unlimited movie credit? someone told me it was only for movies.

[quote name='Derfel']I'd be interested in any or all of those four games. Especially From Dust and Rochard.[/QUOTE]

if anyone backs out send their slot my way por favor

[quote name='raiden_86']are you talking about the $5.99 video unlimited movie credit? someone told me it was only for movies.[/QUOTE]

It's $6 credit to your wallet so you can purchase anything on the PSN.

Holy fuck this thread is shitty.

Anyone have those shares of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC? There was a group formed not too long ago, anyone finished with theirs?

[quote name='Turkeyburkboy']SOME 1 changed [email protected] password it had my slot -_- dis rediculous[/QUOTE]
Nostradamus reincarnated!!
Your post is from 4.42PM, pass was changed at 7.16PM on the same day. LOL

Stop dodging my PM's if you have nothing to do with it: who sold you the slot?

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

PAYDAY: The Heist
1 slot available (2424MB) - Make offer, no less than $2 please.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
1 slot available (859MB) - $3.00

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

-----
harleymandvdson paid back $11 loan
jlazenby1 paid back $3 loan
Completed multiple transactions with Turkeyburkboy (x3), SteamboatOperator (x2), dacool561 (x2) and craig64 (x1) since the thread has been compromised.

From Dust and Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure (tentative list) (15 + 10 + 10 + 10) = $8.50 / share.

1. Derfel (can host, interested in all 4 games)
2. bastiartadi (Not interested in beat hazard, but will give it a shot if evan agrees to From Dust ;) )
3. Brainberry

meek, were you just offering to host or are you going to join?

Evantres, Brainberry, are you interested in Hamilton's great adventure? It seems like a decent title.

Hey, if no one's going to use those 5.99 codes, can I use one of them as Payment? :D Will add the difference plus a buck.

We can also add Renegade Ops as one of you suggested to make it a flat $10 / share. Only have $12 to use for this. $17 if I can use the PSN credit.

[quote name='iwarboY']What's up all you Monopoly Streets fans...

i've thought of a fun way to spice up this great game ....with money obviously!
saaay, .75 cents or $1.00 a game? original good 'ol Monopoly fut. what say you? 4 to a room :D[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested, but Ganges take forever and I don't have much time to sit and part through entire matches.

Are there any bf3 dlc groups with open spots? Preorder dlc is fine with me. Just picked up the standard edition of the game and there's nothing special included in it D:

[quote name='bastiartadi']From Dust and Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure (tentative list) (15 + 10 + 10 + 10) = $8.50 / share.

2. bastiartadi (Not interested in beat hazard, but will give it a shot if evan agrees to From Dust ;) )
3. Brainberry

Evantres, Brainberry, are you interested in Hamilton's great adventure? It seems like a decent title.

Hey, if no one's going to use those 5.99 codes, can I use one of them as Payment? :D Will add the difference plus a buck.

We can also add Renegade Ops as one of you suggested to make it a flat $10 / share. Only have $12 to use for this. $17 if I can use the PSN credit.[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not.

Lets give it a try.

[quote name='bastiartadi']
From Dust and Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure (tentative list) (15 + 10 + 10 + 10) = $8.50 / share.

3. Brainberry

We can also add Renegade Ops as one of you suggested to make it a flat $10 / share. Only have $12 to use for this. $17 if I can use the PSN credit.
[/QUOTE]

From Dust, Rochard,and Beat Hazard Ultra sure.
Hamilton's great adventure and Renegade Ops up to them, don't particularly want to get renegade ops but have I feeling I might like it. Hamilton's looks pretty at least.

Red Dead Redemption & all dlc (price TBD)

1. TurkFebruary (host)
2. Hammer_jay
3. Darklighter
4.frombrknwings

Wow... guess I'll be hosting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turk, offer to host, and it's then not a problem! I can sell you a few $5.99 codes to complete the price.

I'm up for
From Dust
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Rochard

I'll check on the other two, doubt they're my style though, Renegade Ops is probably another fps, meh...

I can also pay with $5.99 code(s), gotta use 'em before friday!

[quote name='DangKid']I'd be interested, but Ganges take forever and I don't have much time to sit and part through entire matches.

Are there any bf3 dlc groups with open spots? Preorder dlc is fine with me. Just picked up the standard edition of the game and there's nothing special included in it D:[/QUOTE]

Monopoly only takes awhile when folks don't hit the ' 0 ' button.. gets a bit annoying after awhile honestly. sweet game though. Well, the more the merrier. if interested send a pm, Monopoly Streets, Ante up $1.00 :)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Scratch the earlier info, just checked.

Theres 3 pre-order DLC packs. I have the Gamestop, so we'd need the Amazon and Best Buy packs. The last 2 slots could go to 2 people who cut the cost for the current DLC pack (Which is 5$). And if anything releases tommorow, everyone in the group splits the cost.

UMvC3 Costume DLC Group
1. dgwillia006 (Gamestop DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy DLC)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon DLC)
5.[/QUOTE]

Still looking for interest

From Dust and Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure (tentative list)(15 + 10 + 10 + 10) = $8.50 / share.

would anyone like to host this same setup of titles?
preferably known CAGers.

iwarboY, you're not officially in, you're the 6th man...

I really want to pass on Renegade Ops and Beat Hazard, and Hamilton doesn't look that good, I'm willing to pass on it, too.

From Dust
Rochard

seems to agree with everyone, and yeah, I can host the group, willing to add one of the 3 above if everybody wants it.
How about Cuboid?

[quote name='meeek']Turk, offer to host, and it's then not a problem! I can sell you a few $5.99 codes to complete the price.

I'm up for
From Dust
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Rochard

I'll check on the other two, doubt they're my style though, Renegade Ops is probably another fps, meh...

I can also pay with $5.99 code(s), gotta use 'em before friday![/QUOTE]

You'd think so with the generic title, but it's actually a sweet, old-school, top-down co-op action game! :)

Beat Hazard Ultra is a shmup/twin-stick shooter a la Geometry Wars etc., that uses your music library to generate levels.

The only point of concern with using the PSN bonus codes as payment is this: I checked the fine print and it does specify that one code is allowed to be used per account. If we do use multiple codes for this account, there may be some chance of the account being locked as some had previously cautioned.

In any case, I would love to do all five games if meeek is down for it, as everyone else seems to be. This would be:

From Dust ($14.99)
Rochard ($9.99)
Beat Hazard Ultra ($9.99)
Hamilton's Great Adventure ($9.99)
Renegade Ops ($14.99)

For a total of $12/share. Is everyone game for this? And am I going to host or is meeek?

[quote name='Derfel']You'd think so with the generic title, but it's actually a sweet, old-school, top-down co-op action game! :)

Beat Hazard Ultra is a shmup/twin-stick shooter a la Geometry Wars etc., that uses your music library to generate levels.

The only point of concern with using the PSN bonus codes as payment is this: I checked the fine print and it does specify that one code is allowed to be used per account. If we do use multiple codes for this account, there may be some chance of the account being locked as some had previously cautioned.

In any case, I would love to do all five games if meeek is down for it, as everyone else seems to be. This would be:

From Dust ($14.99)
Rochard ($9.99)
Beat Hazard Ultra ($9.99)
Hamilton's Great Adventure ($9.99)
Renegade Ops ($14.99)

For a total of $12/share. Is everyone game for this? And am I going to host or is meeek?[/QUOTE]

maybe both of you can host a group? i'd be interested in all of these!

good idea iwarboY, since I'd be willing to add either Renegade Ops or Beat Hazard, but not both, as it's a share I intend to keep!
(From Dust :drool:, borrowed it from a friend, now I want it!)

Battlefield 3: ($16.80)

ProAtWork (host)
1. Admiralvic
2. craig64
3. cheapbrokegamer
4. Dammenion
5. Just2Dirty

Completed: everyone in the group has paid.
Account details sent out and BF3 ready to download.

NOTICE: (For users that purchased BF3 shares from me) If you sold your BF3 slot to another user, PM me so I can update this list so I know who has ownership. If not it would be very inconvenient for your buyer to resell, since they need the seller to verify their ownership.
DEADLINE: as soon as possible!

SALE:
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass. OFFER

Infamous 2, Back To The Future (ALL EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts.
OFFER

[quote name='iwarboY']maybe both of you can host a group? i'd be interested in all of these![/QUOTE]

Okay, well let's try this then...

Group for From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share):

1) Derfel (host)
2) iwarboY
3) bastiartadi (?)
4) Brainberry (?)
5) evantrees (?)

Group for From Dust & Rochard ($5/share):

1) meeek (host)
2) bastiartadi (?)
3) Brainberry (?)
4) evantrees (?)
5)

Please choose which list is preferable to you so we can fill up the rest of each group.

Red Dead Redemption & all dlc (price TBD)

1. TurkFebruary (host)
2. Hammer_jay
3. Darklighter
4. frombrknwings

Wow... guess I'll be hosting. One more spot open. Those of you listed above, PM me and let me know you're still interested.

Hope you don't mind Meeek, but I'm "borrowing" your color idea lol

I'm also up to add any or all of these to my group (From Dust + Rochard), if everyone's up:
Cuboid
Hustle Kings (pool game, Move compatible)

I might do a big finger to you know who, get all of these on separate accounts, and ya know...

From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share if all):

1) Derfel (host)

2) iwarboY

3) bastiartadi
4) Brainberry
5) evantrees first due to beat hazard fine taking anything but that and rochard out of there. whatever that means lol

From Dust & Rochard ($5/share):

1) meeek (host)

2) iwarboY ?

3)
4)
5)

up to add:

Cuboid
Hustle Kings (pool game, Move compatible)

Derfel, my group is just me so far lol, your post makes it seem almost complete

thinking of doing a big finger to you know who, get all of these on separate accounts, and ya know...PM me or add yourself to the group, thanks!

PS: Turk, I do mind, the color was to differentiate groups, you only have one group! :p

Slot for Sale:

Fight Night Champion - $5

Bought it for the story-based Champion Mode (pretty awesome, btw). I'm only selling to established users - shoot me a pm if you are interested.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back