[quote name='dufftech']Hasbro Family Game Night 3
VAX0f.png
- $30 ($6 per slot) 1.3GB

1. dufftech (host)
2. iwarboY
3. jonfelkin
5.[/QUOTE]

count me in

[quote name='jonfelkin']Waynetid join my group instead for RDR you will save money on it and can probally find someone selling a Crysis share

RDR + Undead $25 Total ($5 Per Person)
1. Jonfelkin (host)
2. Tac942 -Willing to provide 1month PS+code
3. Jonfelkin (taking a second slot for nephew who just got PS3)
[/QUOTE]

I would do this with you if you can fit me in.

Hasbro Family Game Night 3
VAX0f.png
- $30 ($6 per slot) 1.3GB

1. dufftech (host)
2. iwarboY
3. jonfelkin
4. finsfan0210
5. wakyasuk

Group full. PM's sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dgwillia006']UMvC3 Costume DLC Group
1. dgwillia006 (Gamestop DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy DLC) (possibly domo325)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon DLC)
4. maigoyume

Still need someone with the Amazon DLC and 1 more person to pay 2.50 toward the MvC3 Costume pack. Moment i get 1 more of the Pre-Order DLC's is when i create account[/QUOTE]

Still looking for people

1. Jonfelkin (host)
4. VheRub
5. Craig64 - PAID

Looks Like were full, I will get the cards tommorrow as and send PMs out then.

Edit - sent a quick PM out now letting everone know when it will be purchased etc.

Thanks all

[quote name='finsfan0210']If anyone has started a group for any of the following let me know.

Monopoly Streets
Jurassic Park
Red Dead Bundle
Crysis[/QUOTE]

I've always wondered why people do this. There's about 5 or so pages with people trying to fill up Red Dead, Jurassic Park groups, etc. Is the system not clear that you sign up or create your own list? Or is it you didn't read. The game just got released today so you have to get into a group and no one is going to sell you an already bought slot. Just wondering if I have great detective skills in group formation or am I that much of a regular.

[quote name='jamehze']I've always wondered why people do this. There's about 5 or so pages with people trying to fill up Red Dead, Jurassic Park groups, etc. Is the system not clear that you sign up or create your own list? Or is it you didn't read. The game just got released today so you have to get into a group and no one is going to sell you an already bought slot. Just wondering if I have great detective skills in group formation or am I that much of a regular.[/QUOTE]

fuck you dude. Obviously you are the sheriff around here. Get a life asshole. I think I've been around here a hell of a lot longer than you.

You got skipped over for a group because of it. If you don't act on it, you miss out. If you want to get into a group, be proactive. I was overly abrasive, but you should read to get what you want especially with the impending end date.

I never thought join date seniority meant anything. I apologize for my naivete and your vastly superior experience.

Still looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or God Hand if possible.

Also Looking for MvC3 DLC characters.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']if i buy undead nightmare now, will i still have 4 extra slots after nov 17 ?[/QUOTE]

Accoring to what Sony say you will. Think its anything purchased before the 18th will always have the 5 slots even if there not fulled before the 18th

[quote name='finsfan0210']fuck you dude. Obviously you are the sheriff around here. Get a life asshole. I think I've been around here a hell of a lot longer than you.[/QUOTE]

He was just trying to help, if you looked you would of seen my group and the fact we had it for just $5 per person which was a great deal.

Now have only 1 slot left for a share that is getting:
-Raiden III
-Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
-GrimGrimoire
-God Hand
-X-Men (Arcade Game)

Cost is $10.50 per person (Canadian account. The extra $0.50 is the tax)

We're also thinking about adding these if we get another person interested in them:
Breath of Fire IV
Legend of Mana

They would only add another $2.80 to each person's total. We'll be primarily focusing on the first 5 games above though, and only adding these if we can all agree on them before sharing ends. We're also willing to consider adding any other suggestions, providing enough people are interested in them.

Shoot me a PM if you want in.

Monopoly Streets

Those who have expressed in Monopoly Streets only
1. WakYasuk
2. Trueblade
3. msriflegirl
4. extra80
5. finsfan0210

Anyone able to host this?

I am also looking for Hasbro Family Game Night and Hasbro Family Game Night 3 groups.

[quote name='Bamm']Now have only 1 slot left for a share that is getting:
-Raiden III
-GrimGrimoire
-God Hand
-X-Men (Arcade Game)

We're also thinking about adding these if we get another person interested in them:
Breath of Fire IV
Legend of Mana

They would only add another $2.80 to each person's total. We'll be primarily focusing on the first 5 games above though, and only adding these if we can all agree on them before sharing ends. We're also willing to consider adding any other suggestions, providing enough people are interested in them.

Shoot me a PM if you want in.[/QUOTE]

fyi, no tax for PSN purchases.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Waynetid join my group instead for RDR you will save money on it and can probally find someone selling a Crysis share

1. Jonfelkin (host)
Since Tac doesnt post here much he sent me his goozex profile for confirmation
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/go...=6203200610617

I will be setting this up after work tommorrow

Selling - Linger in Shadow, .detuned, My aquarium $1.80[/QUOTE]

any chance i can join in on this??? never been a part of a gameshare but do have feedback on here anyways from other transactions :)

[quote name='Usuyami']fyi, no tax for PSN purchases.[/QUOTE]

There isn't if the account is made in a tax-free state. I need to make a Canadian account though, since I can't add funds to the account otherwise. I've made a couple of other Canadian accounts for shares before, and this was the case both times.

HAVE, open for trades:

Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $2 ($1 off)
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $2 ($1 off)

Get both for $3.00 (that would be $3 off regular price!)

WANT

Assasin's Creed Brotherhood + Da Vinci DLC

Red Faction: Guerilla ($20, $4 a share)
2. cobolatrix (can't host)
3. jamehze (can buy a PSN card if necessary)

PM if interested, thanks.

[quote name='Bamm']Now have only 1 slot left for a share that is getting:
-Raiden III
-GrimGrimoire
-God Hand
-X-Men (Arcade Game)

Breath of Fire IV
Legend of Mana

Shoot me a PM if you want in.[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in hosting/buying if you ditched everything but the PS2 games and added Odin Sphere. I'm already in a PS1 Classic group, so I have no need for the PS1 titles. Also I thought taxes were removed from PSN after Sony got hacked, but I may be wrong.

3 slots left of Undead Nightmare Game ONLY

i already purchased the game and will send info upon payment

3 slots available

$13.99/$2.80 a slot

[quote name='sunghost']I might be interested in hosting/buying if you ditched everything but the PS2 games and added Odin Sphere. I'm already in a PS1 Classic group, so I have no need for the PS1 titles. Also I thought taxes were removed from PSN after Sony got hacked, but I may be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I believe you're right. I live in Tax-achussetts and haven't paid tax on any game since it came back. And I have bought a lot for my main account since then!

[quote name='cobolatrix']HAVE, open for trades:

Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $2 ($1 off)
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $2 ($1 off)

Get both for $3.00 (that would be $3 off regular price!)

WANT

Assasin's Creed Brotherhood + Da Vinci DLC

Red Faction: Guerilla ($20, $4 a share)
2. cobolatrix (can't host)
3. jamehze (can buy a PSN card if necessary)

PM if interested, thanks.[/QUOTE]

gamefly has Red Faction: Guerilla for $6

Selling/renting:

- Limbo $2.50/$1

Looking for (my PSN most wanted):

- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Bloodrayne Betrayal
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Soldner-x series + Last Chapter add-on
- Trine
- Bioshock 2 Minverva's Den & Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack
- Modnation Racers Far East track theme, Arctic Career Extension, &
Big City theme career extension

Please PM if you selling/renting any of these shares or you are looking to start a group. I am willing to purchase/rent slots with laced games which are not on my list if the price is fair. I will also be sticking around post 18th and would be willing to go half on any of these titles. Good day.

[quote name='darkpal245']Still have one slot available for:

Red Dead Redemption + All DLC -$8[/QUOTE]

I want it. Is it full RDR + All DLC? Or do I need the physical disc?

A bit late with this, but I'm interested in any groups for any of the following games (I didn't see any that weren't already full):

Monopoly Streets
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
Jurassic Park

_______
Also:

Have for sale or trade:

Tales of Monkey Island (all 5 episodes) - $3

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Is this new policy gonna be the end of gamesharing or just make it more expensive with less people?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure gamesharing will still go on. Only a handful would remain though.

[quote name='meeek']Don't trade SteamboatOperator, AKA spin doctor, not a trustworthy person.

And concerning taxes, the guys north of the border still get screwed, I refused trades for psn cards for that...[/QUOTE]

Meek, even you have to admit, this is getting too far. He never stole anything. What you're announcing to the world implies he did something wrong. He broke a promise, that's it. Please don't make it anything bigger than it already is.

Also selling a share spot with all of the Dragon Age: Origins DLC (except for the Stone Prisoner) and the GTAIV expansions on it.

Currently taking offers for it.

[quote name='meeek']
And concerning taxes, the guys north of the border still get screwed, I refused trades for psn cards for that...[/QUOTE]

was not taxed last time bought something on a canadian psn account dotp 2012 expansion, and adding stuff to the cart shows $0.00 tax on my main account.

Have a slot of TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled to sell. No longer sold on the psn store, so fairly hard to find!

Sold!

damn im out n about when all the CAG action happens! missed jonfelkin's RDR group (damn!)

bastardi would u take a $5.99 code if there is any room in ur Dead Space group?

bastiartadi, it implies nothing more than I don't trust him, it's not only the broken promise, it's the BS and ad-hominems... anyway, I PM'd you, won't talk about it here anymore, thanks!

Monopoly Streets
1. WakYasuk
2. Trueblade
3. msriflegirl
4. extra80
5. finsfan0210

Doesn't seem like anybody in our group will be able to host. Can any nice cag host for us please? I just want to get the game before the 17th or 18th.

[quote name='WakYasuk']Doesn't seem like anybody in our group will be able to host. Can any nice cag host for us please? I just want to get the game before the 17th or 18th.[/QUOTE]

I can host this if you want.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Is this new policy gonna be the end of gamesharing or just make it more expensive with less people?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it will... people are stocking up on accounts now whilst they still can... they aren't going to want to hold these shares forever... they will get recycled for atleast another 6months/year.

New shares will be a premium item that are very rare & expensive, few will bother dealing with games released after armageddon, but will there be a market for them in the next 6/months/year - yes. people will still buy and sell these as usual, accepting the increased risk & increased price tag.

BUYING BLUE TOAD MURDER FILES PST ME PLEASE =)

[quote name='Bamm']There isn't if the account is made in a tax-free state. I need to make a Canadian account though, since I can't add funds to the account otherwise. I've made a couple of other Canadian accounts for shares before, and this was the case both times.[/QUOTE]

There hasn't been any tax even for Canadians since PSN went back up after the intrusion.

Anyone know a place for, or has a one month ps+ card? PP ready

thinking of hosting another RDR+all dlc group before armaggeddon...

Anyone know a place for, or has a one month ps+ card? PP ready

thinking of hosting another RDR+all dlc group before armaggeddon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back