Not open for further replies.
we still have about a day in a half for htis

I'll try one more time
God of War 1 and 2
1. Tdogg2k8
2. Tdogg2k8
3. Contej85 (maybe)
4. lmatador15

need a host for this PM me if interested.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']we still have about a day in a half for htis

I'll try one more time
God of War 1 and 2
1. Tdogg2k8
2. Tdogg2k8
3. Contej85 (maybe)
4. lmatador15

need a host for this PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

if anyone drops out lmk

Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park ($12.00)
1) Usuyami
2) mikehaggar99
3) djhmetfan2
4)
5)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Steadymobbin']how much for GOW1,2 share[/QUOTE]

Im not at home to check on the price but I believe its 40 bucks for both so between for people 10 between 5 people 8

[quote name='Darklighter']Forming a Jurassic Park group ($6/person) :
1. Darklighter

Feel free to add yourself[/QUOTE]

Forming a Jurassic Park group ($6/person) :
1. Darklighter
2. Mikehaggar99
3. Lemonydill

Count me in. I'm new to this thread but been a member for a while and a lurker even longer. PSN is Slik6Sik, you can add me Darklighter, I'm in Socal also.

Looking for Castlevania: LoS DLC & Infamous: FoB shares as well (just putting it out there).

[quote name='meeek']Anyone know a place for, or has a one month ps+ card? PP ready

thinking of hosting another RDR+all dlc group before armaggeddon...[/QUOTE]

All I know of are the 3 month cards on ebay for about $6.50. I don't know about one month cards though. If you're able to figure something out I'd like to join your group.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

PAYDAY: The Heist
1 slot available (2424MB) - Make offer, no less than $2 please.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
1 slot available (859MB) - $3.00

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Looking for:

Limbo
Hard Corps: Uprising
Infamous: FoB
Castlevania: LoS DLC

shares before this thing blows up (didn't see any so just putting it out there). I'm new to this thread but been a member for a while and a lurker even longer. PSN is Slik6Sik. PM me if selling/ hosting.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Well, the EU Store just updated, no Motorstorm Apocalypse.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/11/16/heads-up-game-store-update-16th-november-2011/[/QUOTE]

geez what is it with europe getting all those discounts on psn games while the US has gotten nothing for a couple of months? (I have over $40 in my wallet that hasn't been used because of the lack of sales). Heck, even outland never got its promised discount and that has been out since april....

I swear, the developers are all waiting until after the apocalypse to have these sales in order to minimize sharing :mad:

[quote name='Darklighter']Forming a Jurassic Park group ($6/person) :
1. Darklighter
2. mikehaggar99
3. fydo

Feel free to add yourself[/QUOTE]

I'm in as well!

[quote name='lemonydill']Looking for:

shares before this thing blows up (didn't see any so just putting it out there). I'm new to this thread but been a member for a while and a lurker even longer. PSN is Slik6Sik. PM me if selling/ hosting.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in the 2 Castlevania: LoS DLC
Anyone else??

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20, $4 per share)
1 wbc1228 (host)
2 lemonydill

Well...

PlayStation Network will be offline for routine scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 17th from approximately 8am until 10pm PST.

It will be in 24 hours and will last almost all the day lol

-----
There seems to be issues with the RDR Bundle, look this guys: http://i.imgur.com/VjmWZ.jpg

Hope they fix it quickly.

-----
HAVE, open for trades:

Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $2 ($1 off)
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $2 ($1 off)

Get both for $3.00 (that would be $3 off regular price!)

WANT

Assasin's Creed Brotherhood + Da Vinci DLC, Crysis, God Hand

Red Faction: Guerilla ($20, $4 a share)
2. cobolatrix (can't host)
3. jamehze (can buy a PSN card if necessary)

PM if interested, thanks.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Well...

There seems to be issues with the RDR Bundle, look this guys: http://i.imgur.com/VjmWZ.jpg

Hope they fix it quickly.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too. It seems that the other two DLC (Legend and Killers + Liars and Cheats) packs are included in the separate Undead Nightmare game. So if you want to play online, it's best to do it in Undead Nightmare to play the DLC. Otherwise I think your stats are transferable between the game and Undead when you play online since you PSN ID are the same.

[quote name='cobolatrix']

Hope they fix it quickly.

-----
[/QUOTE]

It shows that since they are offering the Undead Nightmare Retail Disk for download and not the separate DLC but that also means that the other DLC can not be accessed by the original RDR game.

I would prefer if the Undead Nightmare game would be instead just the UN DLC + the other dlcs, I think that would save a lot of hdd space, we'll have to see how do Sony handle this.

Thats because in the blog they advertised that the bundle comes with the UN Collection and not the UN Full game itself.

[quote name='Usuyami']Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park ($12.00)
1) Usuyami
2) mikehaggar99
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Private messgae sent Please add me

[quote name='cobolatrix']I would prefer if the Undead Nightmare game would be instead just the UN DLC + the other dlcs, I think that would save a lot of hdd space, we'll have to see how do Sony handle this.

Thats because in the blog they advertised that the bundle comes with the UN Collection and not the UN Full game itself.[/QUOTE]

Well the Undead Nightmare Collection was the retail Disk with the other DLC included and the full game would just be the UN DLC and none of the other DLCs that came with the Retail Collecection.

I too wish it was the DLC along with the RDR game but I am happy that at least we got a good price on the game.

[quote name='jamehze']So I've got a 25 pound card sitting around needing to be used on the UK Store. What's worth getting?[/QUOTE]

They have a few sales that started yesterday on the UK store, there must be something there that could interest you/haven't tried yet

Sad thing is I have every game except for BloodRayne, Call of Juarez and Hasbro Family Game night all of which I have little to no interest in.

Pissed off that House of the Dead got a price drop, too. It's an awesome game, but a price drop in less than a month?

Anyone interested possibly in Hot Pursuit DLC, Explodemon, or Beat Hazard Ultra?

Last chance for a UMvC3 Costume DLC group

UMvC3
1. dgwillia (Gamestop Pre-order DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy Preorder DLC) (Possibly Domo)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon Preorder DLC)
4. maigoyume
5. DoubleEcksZero

Have to make the account before tonight, so if i dont get atleast one more of the pre-order packs I have no interest in hosting it.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Selling

Deathspank - $2 - OBO[/QUOTE]

Is this "Thongs of Virtue" or "Orphans of Justice"?

Red Faction: Guerilla ($20, $4 a share)
2. cobolatrix
3. jamehze (can buy a PSN card if necessary)
4. Fred87nc
5. Fred87nc

We just need one more person to complete the group!

EDIT: Only 1 slot remaining now.

There are still some spots left for anyone who's looking to get in on this share, ona first come, first served basis. The games being bought are:

-Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
-Raiden III
-Grim Grimoire
-God Hand
-Ring of Red
-X-Men (Arcade Game)
-Odin Sphere
Total of $14 per person

Account will be made by this evening, and the games will be ready for everyone to download shortly after that.

Members Are:
1. Bamm (Buyer)
2. Derfel
3. Sunghost
4. Fydo

[quote name='Polaris1001']Got a $5.99 voucher, anyone willing to start a group to buy a $30 game?[/QUOTE]

Im looking to buy full games before doomsday, so if its a good game let me know and Ill take 2 slots.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Got a $5.99 voucher, anyone willing to start a group to buy a $30 game?[/QUOTE]
I also got my voucher, should we start a group to use the vouchers?

[quote name='lemonydill']Looking for:

Limbo
Hard Corps: Uprising
Infamous: FoB

shares before this thing blows up (didn't see any so just putting it out there). I'm new to this thread but been a member for a while and a lurker even longer. PSN is Slik6Sik. PM me if selling/ hosting.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for lords of shadow dlc too. Let me know if you start a group.

Last day! Get in the group! Do it now! Go go go!

1) Usuyami
2) mikehaggar99
3) djhmetfan2
4) Fred87nc
5) JadeNic

ONE MORE PERSON GOGOGO

[quote name='Usuyami']Last day! Get in the group! Do it now! Go go go!

1) Usuyami
2) mikehaggar99
3) djhmetfan2
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Ill take one. add me

[quote name='lmatador15']I'm looking for lords of shadow dlc too. Let me know if you start a group.[/QUOTE]

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20, $4 per share)
1 wbc1228 (host)
2 lemonydill
3 lmatador15

Two more spots left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back