CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tsel']I have no idea. Like I said, I deleted my inbox BEFORE I even had a chance to set it up on my PS3.

Can you tell me how much the share was and I go look it up in my PayPal? Or you could even tell me who the host of our group was.[/QUOTE]

Enter your Email associated with your paypal. Better yet, Enter your Email associated with your CAG profile.. Searchbar your gshares.

the CAG account may have had to be activated in order to retrieve this data. though, may be an automatic feature unless disabled.

EDIT: the fight night gshares weren't long ago. i don't know what to make of this.... *stops brain*

^^ wuuuut? (can I have some of what you're taking? :p)

[quote name='Tsel']The name that no one ever gets right.[/QUOTE]
at first I read "bastardi" :lol:

Alright, so after looking through countless pages, the group was like this:

1. momouchi
2. Tsel
3. eliter1
4. Tu13es
5. bastiartadi

I couldn't find any post confirming a host, so that must have been done via PM. I paid $4 to "he who will not be named" on November 11th. Anyone else in the group help me out?

[quote name='Tsel']Alright, so after looking through countless pages, the group was like this:

1. momouchi
2. Tsel
3. eliter1
4. Tu13es
5. bastiartadi

[/QUOTE]

That's eliter1. first two letters of first name and first three letters of last name. I was mistaken on my PM. Sending you another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hesitant about posting his name actually, so I edited it. If you wanna edit the quote bastiarTAdi, that'd be cool.

That's what I was leaning towards too. You just connected the dots before I did. Alright, I guess I'll shoot him a PM.

Ok guys quick question. One of my host sold his share to someone else and the password got reset. He doesn't remember the dob to retrieve the password. Is there anyway around this?

Well now that the update is done and over with, I'm still am looking to buy any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible.

Edit:Got Moon Diver but still looking for Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region

don't trade with the noob above, probably a stolen CC account.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Ok guys quick question. One of my host sold his share to someone else and the password got reset. He doesn't remember the dob to retrieve the password. Is there anyway around this?[/QUOTE]
Calling sony, but you'll need as much info as possible (Online ID, security Q&A, proof of purchases [in mailbox], etc...)

Hey guys trying to reclaim my sniped share for
God of War: origins

the original group was:

Brainberry
acquiesc3 --> traded to contej85
Bigwig_rah
Wario64 --> traded to topaz
Bill123

I have all the account info just looking to get my share back.

PLEASE PM ME.

[quote name='bill123']Hey guys trying to reclaim my sniped share for

the original group was:

Brainberry
Bigwig_rah
Bill123

PLEASE PM ME.[/QUOTE]

How much was a share again? Because the only way I can find out who I sold it to is to check paypal, because I no longer have the pm's

Ok, I juist checked PP and luckily enough the person who bought my share left a note lol

"8$ due for the gameshare of GoW origins from Reo 15x from Cheap ass gamer"

Sold it to Reo 15x

Reposting because some changes were made and shares are now claimed.

FS/FT:

Shares with 1 slot available:
Castlevania Harmony of Despair (full game plus 10th map pack DLC as well as Simon belmont character DLC), Bejeweled 2, Infamous Festival of Blood -$6
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- $3
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- $3

WANT:
Paypal
Bloodrayne PS2 game
Combo packs of cool games under $6

PM me folks.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Infamous 2, Back To The Future (ALL EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts.
$20

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass.
OFFER[/QUOTE]
i have a 20 psn card usa for infamous 2

I'm still am looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible.

Anyone that has sold to me in the past few days, if you change the password let me know, because I havent gotten arround to actually downloading most of the stuff

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Sweet jesus this is easily the most boring night since i started gamesharing![/QUOTE]

No shit!

Quick meek and NSYNC fight!

Well guys, I have a question that has been bothering me for quite a time...

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

[quote name='meeek']But i gotz a slot snipeed, dis ridiculouz!

i havs ressuerrrectionn to trade[/QUOTE]

Lookin fo all psn gamez, im no scammer f*k off... dis legit, got eCheck payment ready. andd memba' da mo gamez da betta.

(Meeek, my badman/turkeyturkboy impression is better, hands down :applause:)

EDIT: I used punctuation, i'm disqualified. :roll:

[quote name='bill123']Hey guys trying to reclaim my sniped share for

the original group was:

Brainberry
Bigwig_rah
Bill123

PLEASE PM ME.[/QUOTE]

Hey all thanks for the PM's I got my share back.

Now I'm looking toget my other sniped share of
l.a. Noire rockstar pass

[email protected]

Also looking to get back my share of

Undead nightmare Dlc
[email protected]

bought from firetrucker

Black ops bundle
[email protected]

Crysis 1 gameshare
[email protected]

guys..i have acount here wit $150 in psn walet.. it aint stolen im not scamer!!!

lookin to trad for psn cards... pm me!!!!

lulz

btw, jlazen works late tonight, he'll soon be able to tell who he sold the slot to... (3rd BF3 group, Usuyami discovered a deac and change of pass, p183)

[quote name='Tsel']guys..i have acount here wit $150 in psn walet.. it aint stolen im not scamer!!!

lookin to trad for psn cards... pm me!!!![/QUOTE]

pm'd ;)

[quote name='Tsel']I was gonna sell him my Fight Night share. He already paid and said he wanted me to hold on to the account info until tomorrow when he got a chance to activate it. Seems legit so far, but you never know.[/QUOTE]

Legit or not legit, if those shares are connected to another CAG member that owns a share, they are merely out for themselves and not for anyone else. would be similar if you went on ebay or the hood with our emails and pw's. sht is pretty lamboney.
(i meant in general ..if anyone knowingly sold shares to people not knowing them from gormack on zebernooth. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back