CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jonfelkin']Think Im gonna stay away from this thread for a few weeks, I dont like the idea of a private social group that excludes people and everyone here is crazy[/QUOTE]
you friends with Blabadon?

Your idea will get you and other sharers in trouble... we gotta adapt to the 50/50, and wait for sales, or stop buying.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Think Im gonna stay away from this thread for a few weeks, I dont like the idea of a private social group that excludes people and everyone here is crazy. From now on if I share again I may just create account and sell the spare spot dirt cheap, deactivate and sell 2 more. Every 6 months sell another 2.. If I sell them cheap enought it will make it worthwhile for people to buy them with no resell possibility.[/QUOTE]

If everyone was invited it wouldn't be a group. It would be a duplicate thread.

Edit:

Does anyone have any old shares of singstar songs? Were they even sharable? The wife is interested in some and don't feel like paying a $1.50 for every song she feels nostalgic over, lol.

Megaxtrike, I just did, try my 'trick'

and speaking of tricks, someone I just PM'd should edit/delete something (hehe)

I have a complaint against someone with my Black Ops bundle. I had 2 slots of the bundle reserved on my own PS3's, but I sold the 3 extra slots to people I thought were fairly reputable CAG's.

1. Users: TurkFebruary, jamehze, Fred87nc

2. 1 of you or someone you sold your share to decided to switch the password and the sign-in ID. These changes took place at 11:09 PM and 11:11 PM respectively.

3. Either fix this shit or be prepared to lose something if I have to do it. I have already emailed Sony and have the emails saved in preparation.

4. I don't appreciate this shit ever, but stealing my account on my birthday? Low blow, asshole.

TL DR: DO NOT fuck WITH ME OR MY ACCOUNTS. No one will be happy with the end result.

You sir are wrong, I'll be happy with the end result.
I've already gotten one giggle - lets go for two?

[quote name='randomdud']I have a complaint against someone with my Black Ops bundle. I had 2 slots of the bundle reserved on my own PS3's, but I sold the 3 extra slots to people I thought were fairly reputable CAG's.

2. 1 of you or someone you sold your share to decided to switch the password and the sign-in ID. These changes took place at 11:09 PM and 11:11 PM respectively.

3. Either fix this shit or be prepared to lose something if I have to do it. I have already emailed Sony and have the emails saved in preparation.

4. I don't appreciate this shit ever, but stealing my account on my birthday? Low blow, asshole.

TL DR: DO NOT fuck WITH ME OR MY ACCOUNTS. No one will be happy with the end result.[/QUOTE]

Uhh I haven't actually been on in ages. Haven't touched your password nor my PS3 as I'm traveling at the moment. I don't know who might have done it nor know of a way to absolve myself at the moment.

I have a gameshare group with Fred87nc in Red Faction Guerrilla which looks fine for right now. I've never worked with TurkFebruary so I cannot say anything about him. However fred87nc was also the person trying to sell that slot of BF3 for full price right?

Also fred87nc is not a reputable cag (edit: for gamesharing i mean). He's still relatively new.

I seem to miss a lot over the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa thingsjust got real in here, i havent been playing actually my black ops is like 52% done so far and only the rezurrection pack is the only thing that has finished downloading

i got a couple of shares on here and havent had a problem with neither

[quote name='jamehze']Uhh I haven't actually been on in ages. Haven't touched your password nor my PS3 as I'm traveling at the moment. I don't know who might have done it nor know of a way to absolve myself at the moment.

I have a gameshare group with Fred87nc in Red Faction Guerrilla which looks fine for right now. I've never worked with TurkFebruary so I cannot say anything about him. However fred87nc was also the person trying to sell that slot of BF3 for full price right?

Also fred87nc is not a reputable cag. He's still relatively new.
[/QUOTE]

Fred87nc has been around longer than you have, had no complaints lodged against him before this, and I still have his payment in full to me. I'd consider that fairly reputable, but that's an opinion I may regret.

Yeah i edited my post. I meant in terms of gamesharing he doesn't have a long history.

Didn't mean to call fred out. It's just that he is the least reputable for gamesharing at least compared to me or Turk. I've had fine experiences, but there was that one sketchy incident.

Looks like everyone in the group is on probation now. Don't trade with anyone of us until it's figured out. I've also removed myself from the social group, too until it is figured out.

[quote name='randomdud']Fred87nc has been around longer than you have, had no complaints lodged against him before this, and I still have his payment in full to me. I'd consider that fairly reputable, but that's an opinion I may regret.[/QUOTE]

i havent been gaming since i got tons of things to deal at the house, hell i even bought a share here i havent gotten around to activate, he still has the account details.

now im actually worried since i havent even played it

[quote name='Fred87nc']i havent been gaming since i got tons of things to deal at the house, hell i even bought a share here i havent gotten around to activate, he still has the account details.

now im actually worried since i havent even played it[/QUOTE]
I'm not blaming anyone at the moment, Fred. I can't pinpoint who tried to steal the account, so I'm just bringing it to the attention of the community. If anyone tries to sell you a Black Ops account with all DLC and PS+ (PSN username- ObsidianZeSpy), please contact me as soon as possible. I would like to gut the bastard and then turn them over to the mods. :lol:

Well Turk could of sold his share, we will have to wair for a response from him. I dont know why people want to take groups, the original host can just get it all back and not give out the info to anyone, then the scammer and everyone else looses.

[quote name='randomdud']I'm not blaming anyone at the moment, Fred. I can't pinpoint who tried to steal the account, so I'm just bringing it to the attention of the community. If anyone tries to sell you a Black Ops account with all DLC and PS+ (PSN username- ObsidianZeSpy), please contact me as soon as possible. I would like to gut the bastard and then turn them over to the mods. :lol:[/QUOTE]

im sure this thing is pissing you off man, but i was looking forward to zombies , can you check if you can still play the game?

[quote name='Fred87nc']are we not going to be able to play the game now? can someone check[/QUOTE]

You should be able to play it as long as everything is already downloaded or downloading.

[quote name='Fred87nc']im sure this thing is pissing you off man, but i was looking forward to zombies , can you check if you can still play the game?[/QUOTE]
I sent you a reply to your PM, but yes. Like jonfelkin said, the game should still work if you've got the account downloading/downloaded. I was able to access the MP of the game, so I don't see why your download wouldn't work.

[quote name='randomdud']I sent you a reply to your PM, but yes. Like jonfelkin said, the game should still work if you've got the account downloading/downloaded. I was able to access the MP of the game, so I don't see why your download wouldn't work.[/QUOTE]

cant he deactivate our ps3s?

[quote name='Fred87nc']cant he deactivate our ps3s?[/QUOTE]
That is true, which is indeed a problem. However, I can't be certain of what they've done at the moment. If I'm still able to access the account's games, then I'm guessing they haven't deactivated the PS3's.

[quote name='randomdud']I have a complaint against someone with my Black Ops bundle. I had 2 slots of the bundle reserved on my own PS3's, but I sold the 3 extra slots to people I thought were fairly reputable CAG's.

TL DR: DO NOT fuck WITH ME OR MY ACCOUNTS. No one will be happy with the end result.[/QUOTE]

Wow bro, that blows. I didn't sell mine, in fact I just got finished playing it. As far as changing anything on the account, it isn't anything I'd ever do. Hopefully the situation will get resolved quickly... I honestly don't know what more I can say.

By the way, if the account was deactivated you would be able to play still, like when Sony resets slots.

So all 3 people claim no responsibility. I don't even have the game downloaded, but I have it activated. I can't afford the 18gbs of space yet until I clear my hard drive. Update us when Sony gets back to you. I'll be pissed if that's 24 down the drain though.

[quote name='meeek']anyone know of a cheap online psn game? (cheapest possible, and which is not elemental monsters...)[/QUOTE]

Anarchy reins or whatever is like 6 and has a platinum.

If its Europe theres the Arkedo games which are like 1.50.

[quote name='jamehze']Looks like everyone in the group is on probation now. Don't trade with anyone of us until it's figured out. I've also removed myself from the social group, too until it is figured out.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I also have left the group until my name is cleared, although I don't know how that'll happen.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Fair enough. I also have left the group until my name is cleared, although I don't know how that'll happen.[/QUOTE]

Probably won't take too long for names to be cleared if NSYNC and meeek get in on this lol.

A word of caution before this situation escalates any further. I will present this in the form of a story, inspired by the events surrounding one of my brothers earliest attempts at gamesharing.

A year ago my brother hosted a share group (all irrelevant information aside), which was infiltrated by a scammer. Shares were lost, my brother was upset, so he contacted Sony. Information (evidence) was shared with Sony which led them to believe that gamesharing, which thanks to an updated ToS the year before that stated it (gamesharing) was a severely frowned upon undertaking, was/had been perpetrated by all parties involved. My brother heard back from Sony, in the form of a banned account and PS3 console, a fate which was shared by 2 other members involved with the group. The end.

The nightmare of all gamesharers. I feel like we're at a campfire now sharing scary stories. Way to make me paranoid especially since I can't get to my ps3 till wednesday when I get back home. You suck.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']A word of caution before this situation escalates any further. I will present this in the form of a story, inspired by the events surrounding one of my brothers earliest attempts at gamesharing.

A year ago my brother hosted a share group (all irrelevant information aside), which was infiltrated by a scammer. Shares were lost, my brother was upset, so he contacted Sony. Information (evidence) was shared with Sony which led them to believe that gamesharing, which thanks to an updated ToS the year before that stated it (gamesharing) was a severely frowned upon undertaking, was/had been perpetrated by all parties involved. My brother heard back from Sony, in the form of a banned account and PS3 console, a fate which was shared by 2 other members involved with the group. The end.[/QUOTE]

i believe it. i was banned once for gamesharing. cant lie to sony when they tell you, your 5 activations are spread around the country lol

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']A word of caution before this situation escalates any further. I will present this in the form of a story, inspired by the events surrounding one of my brothers earliest attempts at gamesharing.

A year ago my brother hosted a share group (all irrelevant information aside), which was infiltrated by a scammer. Shares were lost, my brother was upset, so he contacted Sony. Information (evidence) was shared with Sony which led them to believe that gamesharing, which thanks to an updated ToS the year before that stated it (gamesharing) was a severely frowned upon undertaking, was/had been perpetrated by all parties involved. My brother heard back from Sony, in the form of a banned account and PS3 console, a fate which was shared by 2 other members involved with the group. The end.[/QUOTE]

A+++ story, would read again.

[quote name='sunghost']Probably won't take too long for names to be cleared if NSYNC and meeek get in on this lol.[/QUOTE]

Hope you're right, it's a pretty $hitty feeling to have your name on such a short list.

well this is not good, I for one use my username in a couple of forums I frequent and wouldnt want to scam anyone under my name.

[quote name='jamehze']The nightmare of all gamesharers. I feel like we're at a campfire now sharing scary stories. Way to make me paranoid especially since I can't get to my ps3 till wednesday when I get back home. You suck.[/QUOTE]

My apologies jamehze, but I feel that it is of the utmost importance that all parties involved know exactly what they are getting into, and the severity of the potential consequences.

If the worst comes to fruition, not only do you gentlemen potentially lose, but so do I. I've done business with a number of you, successfully, and it would pain me, as would it others in the community, to lose such valuable assets.

Remember people, it is not a system that dictates outcomes, but rather the individuals involved and how they choose to participate in said system.

I lol'd. Who ends a story on a high note anymore? I mean c'mon, good endings are soo overrated.

[quote name='admiralvic']Anarchy reins or whatever is like 6 and has a platinum.

If its Europe theres the Arkedo games which are like 1.50.[/QUOTE]
thanks muchly!

[quote name='sunghost']Probably won't take too long for names to be cleared if NSYNC and meeek get in on this lol.[/QUOTE]
I'm on the case lol, that other CAG has gone bye bye bye :lol:

[quote name='admiralvic']Anarchy reins or whatever is like 6 and has a platinum.

If its Europe theres the Arkedo games which are like 1.50.[/QUOTE]
thanks muchly!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be surprised if this thread gets shut down by a mod. With all the issues after issues that comes up, it's just hard to imagine how it will stop. Hopefully they have some good shit coming tomorrow so we can start sharing again.

EDIT: This is not an attack towards Obsid for raising the issue, more an attack to all those who changes passwords. I mean, seriously? For a few $?? I have no CC to fund my PayPal (and thus gamesharing) but I don't scoop that low.

[quote name='meeek']
Your "brother" probably exposed himself by not having a good story, or he directly mentionned gamesharing, which has ALWAYS rang a red flag for sony reps.

1. by "lost" shares you meant they couldn't access account anymore?

2. why were 3 ps3's banned, and not 5?

3. I'm pretty sure they don't console ban for (first offense) gamesharing.
In fact, chewy since got his banned account back.

4. why do you talk (write) like a lawyer? :cool:
[/QUOTE]

He provided Sony with information he felt was relevant to helping his cause(email accounts, PSN Id's, and emails) which backfired.

1. In brief, yes.

2. I don't presume to know what Sony did with the information they were given. As far as I am aware of they took action on 3 individuals and not 5, the reason for this I do not know.

3. I never specified whether or not any of the parties involved regained control of their account/console. Unless you are involved in the making of and/or the enforcement of Sony policy then what you are or aren't sure of is irrelevant. Experiences differ among individuals with varying circumstances.

4. In order for me to write like a lawyer I would have to be using legal terminology, which I am not. Therefore your question is lost on me. I like to be lettered.

[quote name='meeek']thanks muchly!

I'm on the case lol, that other CAG has gone bye bye bye :lol:

Your "brother" probably exposed himself by not having a good story, or he directly mentionned gamesharing, which has ALWAYS rang a red flag for sony reps.

1. by "lost" shares you meant they couldn't access account anymore?

2. why were 3 ps3's banned, and not 5?

3. I'm pretty sure they don't console ban for (first offense) gamesharing.
In fact, chewy since got his banned account back.

4. why do you talk (write) like a lawyer? :cool:

meaning you'd scam, but under another (name) ? LOL[/QUOTE]
lol no, meaning I take my online identity seriously. :p

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']
4. In order for me to write like a lawyer I would have to be using legal terminology, which I am not. Therefore your question is lost on me. I like to be lettered.[/QUOTE]

I lol'd. A little comedic relief can always help ease the tension.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I won't be surprised if this thread gets shut down by a mod. With all the issues after issues that comes up, it's just hard to imagine how it will stop. Hopefully they have some good shit coming tomorrow so we can start sharing again.[/QUOTE]

Considering the Mod already referred to the thread as a "cesspool" I would be inclined to agree with you.

[quote name='bastiartadi']EDIT: This is not an attack towards Obsid for raising the issue, more an attack to all those who changes passwords. I mean, seriously? For a few $?? I have no CC to fund my PayPal (and thus gamesharing) but I don't scoop that low.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really surprise me that much man, there's always gonna be people who have to ruin something for everyone else in their sick desire to please themselves.

[quote name='Fred87nc']lol no, meaning I take my online identity seriously. :p[/QUOTE]

You'd better watch what you say when meeeks around, the ol' hound dog. If he smells even the slightest bit of feces emanating from your anus he'll bury his nose deep into to the crevasses of your ass until he finds the nugget he so desperately seeks - the dirty phucker lol.

[quote name='meeek']4. why do you talk (write) like a lawyer? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't he? This thread is obviously in a perpetual state of war. Everyone's acting supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Of course when I say everyone, I mean all parties of the... uhh... of the... :drool:

Damn it i'm smart. :cool:

EDIT: SteamBoat, low blow to meeek on that one. LOL.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']You'd better watch what you say when meeeks around, the ol' hound dog. If he smells even the slightest bit of feces emanating from your anus he'll bury his nose deep into to the crevasses of your ass until he finds the nugget he so desperately seeks - the dirty phucker lol.[/QUOTE]

Heh. meek should change his title to Gameshare Police.

[quote name='rams81']

EDIT: SteamBoat, low blow to meeek on that one. LOL.[/QUOTE]

It actually depends on how you look.. Nah. Definitely a low blow. All in good fun though!

[quote name='bastiartadi']
It actually depends on how you look.. Nah. Definitely a low blow. All in good fun though![/QUOTE]

Indeed. I have no ill will towards him. He's harmless, and not very many people take him too seriously, unless of course your a true to life scammer. I'll admit I was a bit annoyed when first introduced to his crude behavior and rather unlettered approach, however he does serve his purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back