CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gamerGirl34']Why is 50/50 not good enough? :(
Half Off of $10 game is worth it.[/QUOTE]
People are still used to getting a $10 game for $2. I'd jump in on this myself ($5 for Dead Space is a steal), but I have already got, beat, and sold it.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Why is 50/50 not good enough? :(
Half Off of $10 game is worth it.[/QUOTE]
Think the problem is, most don't hold onto the games. they beat them and sell them. So for them they don't want to pay 1/2 upfront with no guarantee they will get there 1/2 back. plus if you wait for a sale/clearance, you can get the disk version (if available) cheaper and it is easier to sell/trade.

I've got a gameshare account I don't need anymore with all the Red Dead Redemption DLC (Undead Nightmare, Legends & Killers Pack and Liars & Cheats Pack) as well as the full God of War & God of War 2 games. $10 for everything. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a gameshare account with the Zombie Map Pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops as well as some other DLC (Rezurrection: Content Pack 4, Zombie Soundtrack and Zombie Moon Theme). $5 for everything.

MotorStorm Apocalypse + Something cool, TBD
1 slot available (6791MB) - $14.64

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Trading Battlefield: Vietnam for CoD4: Modern Warfare (1)
I know my slot is worth a little less but if someone is generous enough to go with the deal I would Be very generous.

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Record of Agarest + DLC $10

It has a bunch of dlc. I do not know exactly what dlc is on the account, but I paid $10 for it. :D Please PM me if interested.

[quote name='benjam138']Record of Agarest + DLC $10

It has a bunch of dlc. I do not know exactly what dlc is on the account, but I paid $10 for it. :D Please PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

You may wanna check online to see if the pass is the same, I know one of the accounts for RoAw was changed

[quote name='Darkstrike15']Trading Battlefield: Vietnam for CoD4: Modern Warfare (1)
I know my slot is worth a little less but if someone is generous enough to go with the deal I would Be very generous.[/QUOTE]

Is Battlefield: Vietnam Battlefield 2?

Selling a share of The Baconing $2

Well, this thread might as well get locked. Nobody is starting any new groups, and apparently people are too scared to purchase any of the old shares because of the off chance that whoever the host might be will be a dick and cost them the pocket change they spent on these shares.

Give it some time. It's the holidays, so people are focused on getting AAA titles either in-store or online. Cyber Monday also doesn't help things. People are low on funds or want to spend it elsewhere. The "fighting" has subdued and posts have been getting back to normal slowly.

[quote name='wbc1228']dang it
I'm in that group
[email protected]
If anyone has the password, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Thats a diff email, looks like 2 groups for roaw have been changed then..

DLC CODES 4 SALE
Rage Anarch Edition Set (2 codes) $3
Alice Madness Returns DLC Code-$3
Both for $5 (ebay sellers??)

[quote name='TheCro']Selling a share of The Baconing $2

Well, this thread might as well get locked. Nobody is starting any new groups, and apparently people are too scared to purchase any of the old shares because of the off chance that whoever the host might be will be a dick and cost them the pocket change they spent on these shares.[/QUOTE]

Plus, there was an influx of shares made right before the 18th so people might still be busy on those. A bunch of people made groups for several small games ($10-$20 ones) which can take a considerable amount of time.

It's barely a week since November 18th so I think it's still too early to call it dead.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Plus, there was an influx of shares made right before the 18th so people might still be busy on those. A bunch of people made groups for several small games ($10-$20 ones) which can take a considerable amount of time.

It's barely a week since November 18th so I think it's still too early to call it dead.[/QUOTE]

I agree, people will start finishing there smaller games soon and slots should be up for sale again (assuming the passwords werent changed to there accounts which has also been a reason so many slots arent being sold)

selling (up for trade as well)

mushroom wars + dlc $1 (really good deal, $1.30 discount!)

hasbro family game night 3 $5 ($1 discount)

Take both for only $5.50 :)

Pm me

Time for the news of this weeks drop guys!

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Voltron: Defender of the Universe (Demo Available)

De Blob 2

Scene It? Movie Night

PS One Classic

DARKSTALKERS: The Night Warriors

PS2 Classics

Tak 2 : Staff Of Dreams

Damn I wish Gamesharing was still alive, there's tons coming out lately I would've shared/ don't want to buy on my own. Ratchet All 4 One, the Sly Collection, Millionaire, Darkstalkers, etc.

Anyone interested in Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and Dungeon Hunter Alliance?

C'mon people! Don't make me actually buy it on my main! I've never done so and I really don't want to start. :D

Whoever has Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, feel free to add me on PSN if you ever want to play. :)

DLC CODES 4 SALE
Rage Anarchy Edition Set (2 diff codes in one package) $2
Alice Madness Returns DLC Code-$2 ($10 on psn!!)
Both for $3(ebay sellers special :p)

Yeah I built up a backlog from the pre 18th game buying rush and Black Friday, This thread will pick up in time just have to be a little paitent.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Anyone planning on doing a group for the Sly Collection??[/QUOTE]

im tempted cant host tho. anyone wanna do a 4 man group. 1st 2 download at a cheaper price host does qriocity deactivation other 2 download and can sell their slot later. example sly collection is $30 so 1st 2 pay $5 a piece, 2nd 2 pay $10 and can sell their slot.
im game on the throw away slot

also whoever was looking for a deathspank thong of virtue slot pm me

[quote name='Fondren']Looking for
Dante's Inferno
Limbo
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
[/QUOTE]

I'm also looking for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Record of Agarest War + DLC $10

It has a bunch of dlc. I don't know exactly what dlc is on the account, but I paid $10 for it. Please PM me if interested.

The password has not been changed.

[quote name='benjam138']Record of Agarest War + DLC $10

It has a bunch of dlc. I don't know exactly what dlc is on the account, but I paid $10 for it. Please PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Good chance the passwords changed, 2 groups have had it for this gane

For Sale:
Uncharted 3 DLC + Pre-order Goodies ($7)
Includes:
Online Pass
Fortune Hunters' Club
Callout Mod for AK-47
Carpet Bomb Kickback
Clip Size Mod for G-MAL
Clip Size Mod for Para-9
Creepy Crawler Kickback

Batman Arkham City DLC ($6)
Includes:
Catwoman Bundle
Nightwing Bundle
Robin Bundle
The Joker's Carnival Challenge Map
Sinestro Corps Skin
Batman Beyond Skin

Upcoming Sales:
Telltale Games ($12) (One episode of Jurassic Park left. Very easy trophies. :))
Includes:
Jurassic Park: The Game - Full Season
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space - Full Season
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Full Season

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One ($22.50) (Whenever I get the plat. Very underrated co-op game.)

Looking For:
Dragon Age 2 DLC
Fallout New Vegas DLC

Need all DLC available for those games.

DLC CODES 4 SALE
Rage Anarchy Edition Set (2 diff codes in one package) $2 ($5 on ebay!!)
Alice Madness Returns DLC Code-$2 ($10 on psn!!)
Both for $3(ebay sellers special :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back