CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FlameSRox']Have a code 20 us,do you offer? (MP) I am interested in: Dead Island, RS5,Infamous 2, LBP2.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone had a successful trade with this guy?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Has anyone had a successful trade with this guy?[/QUOTE]

meeek and me done successful trades with him without problems, he also has reputation in QJ and in another forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I just supervised the trade, since I hosted the account, and I wouldn't call him legit. He's kinda weird, what with his "friend" wanting a game he (flames) had to trade...
there's a noob at QJ accusing FlameSRox, but he uses a proxy...

[quote name='FlameSRox']Have a code 20 us,do you offer? (MP) I am interested in: Dead Island, RS5,Infamous 2, LBP2.[/QUOTE]

PM me about infamous 2 if you are interested still

Red=Very Good/Valuable games (It's so it can catch your attention)
Green
#=The # it is on my download list
Yellow=PSN Store Price

Ratchet&Clank: Quest for Booty 257 $15
Ragdoll Kung Fu 222 $10
Fat Princess 200 $15
CoD Classic 155 $15
Toy Home 153 $10
Pinball Heroes+DLC 148-152 $16
Battlefield 1943 147 $10
Hasbro Family Game Night 146 $40
CoD:WaW Map Pack 1 145 $10
Alien Havoc 143 $5
Madden NFL Arcade 128 $10
Rampart 127 $5
Vandal Hearts:Flames of Judgement 126 $15
Thexder Neo 125
Watchmen:End is Nigh 125 $20
Red Baron Arcade 120 $10
High Velocity Bowling 119 $10
Burnout Paradise+All DLC 78-86 $54
All Warhawk DLC 62-64 $20
Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Packs 48-49 $12
Warhawk(PS1) 43 $6
BF3+UC3 Online passes $15 each
Infamous $15

I'm trading ALL of the above for:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare+DLC
AND/OR
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I'm down for L.A. Noire, been waiting to grab this game for cheap for a while now. Also interested in Alice.

@meeek You were looking for a Black Ops group but you linked it to my BF3 group for some reason?

I did, my bad! Didn't know jlaz got BF3, so I assumed/read it was a B.O. group. Was happy I found it without searching too much, shyte!

[quote name='NSYNC']Over/Under 20GB for L.A. Noire?[/QUOTE]
Guys, bastiartadi was only speculating, I'm not sure LA Noire isn't too big for a DL... I say it's over 20Gb.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I'm starting up the rumor mill. Is LA Noire coming to PSN?
LA NOIRE Bundle/Complete Edition – 30% off – 12/20[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']Over. I'm guessing 14GB.[/QUOTE]
14 is under 20 lol

[quote name='meeek']Guys, bastiartadi was only speculating, I'm not sure LA Noire isn't too big for a DL... I say it's over 20Gb.

you said over, but 14 is UNDER 20 lol[/QUOTE]

PC version is about 13.5GB
360 version is a whopping 30GB
Couldn't find PS3 version.

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass.
$1

Monopoly Streets.
$6

Infamous 2, Back To The Future (ALL EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts.
$16

[quote name='Tsel']LOL disregard my poster. I clearly need to go bed. 14 is over 20. Derp.

EDIT: poster?! Dammit.[/QUOTE]

Well... 14GB to download + 14GB to install = over 20. :)

Ahh, sweet. Marvel Pinball free for PS+. Do the new Tables come out this week too? I bought a share of Marvel Pinball, but ended up buying the DLC tables on my main. I guess I could probably give out that share and clear up some space.

Selling
-The Baconing $2
-Deathspank 2: Thongs of Virtue $3.

I want to sell my main account:
The only good thing are the 3 multiplayer map packs for ps3:p
It also has the characters costumes for mortal kombat:p
I am looking fo 5$ pm me if interested:p thanks:p

New Hitman trailer: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/...onal-contract/
[quote name='llopez13']I want to sell my main account:
The only good thing are the 3 multiplayer map packs for ps3:p
It also has the characters costumes for mortal kombat:p
I am looking fo 5$ pm me if interested:p thanks:p[/QUOTE]
thought you "no longer had paypal" ?

http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/1692...rading-read-opening-post-139.html#post2257579

------------------------------
Merged with
[quote name='LouieT']For everyone who needs to reset their password: Click here for password retrieval[/QUOTE]
p/w retrieval

[quote name='jlazenby1']Have a power up rewards card, go to poweruprewards.com and enter your email and password, then spend your points
They have coupons, tee shirts and random crap, $3 psn cards, all sorts of stuff
Or check ebay[/QUOTE]
good to know!
[quote name='jlazenby1'].[/QUOTE]

---
[quote name='xcopy']Looking for these titles.
Fat Princess
PAIN
SUPER STARDUST™ HD
WipEout® HD
Willing to join a long term reliable PSN group as well.

Thanks for reading.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Have:

2x $20 US psn cards
Amazon gc

Want:
UK psn cards
Axel gamestop preorder bonus[/QUOTE]
[quote name='swaggerbot3k']looking to buy little big planet 2 and black ops...pm please[/QUOTE]
[quote name='cobolatrix']LittleBigPlanet2 £19.99 = $31.36
1. cobolatrix
----------
1. smellyy
We need one resellable and a phantom
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='kiwimonster']looking for
Red Dead + all DLC
FIFA 12
God of War Series[/QUOTE]
[quote name='robilicious']does anyone have two shares of fifa 12?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='jherman08']Looking for Blitz and Nba Jam, please PM me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='andsoitgoes']Trine/Trine 2 are the first that come to mind, but if you have good prices i would be interested in some full games (Infamous 2 is the first to come to mind, LBP2 also) if you don't plan on fleecing me ;)
Nick[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ganjaman1']Looking for:

Costume Quest share
PlayStation MOVE compatible games!Already have echocrome 2 and tumble.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrRosales']I know it's the wrong thread but..

$20 PSN Cardx2 - $17
$10 PSN Cardx1 - $8

All three - $40[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Waynetid']Looking for groups with preferably 2 or more of these games:
Infamous 2, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Echochrome 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, From Dust, Renegade Ops, Joe Danger & Castle Crashers.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Hestar']Looking for 2 shares of nba jam PM me if you have![/QUOTE]
[quote name='Zed_Zilla']anyone have a nba jam slot for sale?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='stewie75']looks like psn is having a sale on the new NBA Jam game, anyone go in on that and the NBA 2K12 DLC?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mitnosi']Looking for (Crysis and a) Trine share. PM me![/QUOTE]
jonfelkin wants Saints Row 2, Section 8 Prejudice

---
[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Hey I'm calling out someone on here for shady deal[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Blabadon']You know what?[/QUOTE]

I will make a new one:p
Im being honest please stop bothering me:(
My paypal account is limited with 125$ in it:/ i want to sell my account for that low price to get money to keep on buying shares from here:) i am being honest if you dont believe me i can take pictures of my paypal account so you can stop bothering me.
Seems like you have nothing else to do since youve been attacking me for a while now. I like to play games just like you and you are making me think that you want everyone against me. Stop being a dick.

[quote name='llopez13']I will make a new one:p
Im being honest please stop bothering me:(
My paypal account is limited with 125$ in it:/ i want to sell my account for that low price to get money to keep on buying shares from here:) i am being honest if you dont believe me i can take pictures of my paypal account so you can stop bothering me.
Seems like you have nothing else to do since youve been attacking me for a while now. I like to play games just like you and you are making me think that you want everyone against me. Stop being a dick.[/QUOTE]

So meeek is a dick for calling out your lies??
wow..........:roll:

I am not lying i will make a paypal account if someone wants to buy one of my shares:( and you dont know anything! How can i prove it so no one bothers me again?

I don't understand what providing evidence of a $125 paypal account would prove? llopez13 hasn't done anything wrong and his feedback doesn't show any red flags nor has anyone complained about him yet. I agree that maybe a bit of caution should be taken when dealing with him if you're suspicious, but right now I think we're jumping the gun.

Demanding proof that really isn't proof of anything seems pointless. Why make people jump through unnecessary hoops?

I thought he was in a EDIT: CAG Black Ops group, but I haven't found any post about it, so I was probably wrong.
I saw him trade TWO slots at another forum, where scammers are frequent, so I got a little suspicious, but it could be HIS B.O. account... I asked him the username via PM, could clear up things.

It's still comical he says one thing in the morning, and the opposite at night... (he told me at QJ he couldn't sell anymore cos of no paypal, but comes back here to sell his main)
idc about PP pics, I'd rather him be honest from the start!

llopez13, reply to my PM, and :p usually means you're not serious, so beware when you employ it lol

I can't understand why he lied about not having paypal to begin with, it would help if he tried to clear that up, unless I'm misunderstanding his posts. That's mostly why it's suspicious to me, I don't see any reason to lie about that..

Just to clear things up, I have no issue with Mr Lopez. The picture proof I suggested is one way Lopez can "clear" his name and avoid the immenent witch hunt that's about to take place.

I have gotten my PayPal account limited before too and I understand the hassle, but hey, if a picture is all you need to post to prove that he's not a scammer, I think it's pretty reasonable.

I'm looking for dragon age/dragon age 2.

I know the retail value is whatever, so I'd like it to be as reasonable as possible. If either/both are on the psn.

If you have anything similar (that isn't oblivion, mass effect or fallout) let me know :)

Selling/Trading (on seperate accounts)

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DaVinci DLC - make offer

Uncharted 3 EU Online pass (2 slots ,whole account) - make offer

[quote name='jgiovanni']I have dealt with llopez13 before and everything went smooth so.....[/QUOTE]

Same here, I think I got a $20 psn code from him a few weeks back and nothing went wrong :bouncy:

Have:
$2.99 PSN Cards (50+ Available)

Want:
$2.50 PayPal Each

So... $20.93 worth of cards for $17.50
$50.83 worth of cards for $42.50
...and so on

Prices are firm. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Have:
$2.99 PSN Cards (50+ Available)

Want:
$2.50 PayPal Each

So... $20.93 worth of cards for $17.50
$50.83 worth of cards for $42.50
...and so on

Prices are firm. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
[/QUOTE]

Do you have any that will work on the UKPSN?

So, it looks like the Back 2 Karkland pack that comes free with the UK PSN BF3 is limited to 2 consoles. And of course, at least 2 people of the 5 in my share have already downloaded. laksdfl;afdajklsdf;j

[quote name='Brainberry']Selling
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
$5[/QUOTE]

I PM'ed you yesterday, I take it you don't want to sell it to me lol? Could at least PM me back :whistle2:k

[quote name='Tu13es']So, it looks like the Back 2 Karkland pack that comes free with the UK PSN BF3 is limited to 2 consoles. And of course, at least 2 people of the 5 in my share have already downloaded. laksdfl;afdajklsdf;j[/QUOTE]

Life is unfair :( I wasn't even aware that it was released... We got screwed...
But I bet we would've done the same if we new :lol:

Congrats for the guys who got it, and better luck for the others. At least, reveal yourselves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back