CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gameshare for Sale:

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare Collection - $7 - Sold to DJHVIDAL

Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']If it's a ProAtWork share he changed his passwords[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mauaus']yeah, someone changed the password for the bf3 share im in[/QUOTE]

The host was gray13wolf420, pm'ed him after nov 18th and he said he was going to check it but so far no answers at all...

So, I'm interested in taking part of a 2 member long term UK BF3 group.

Also, the PS Store update is live.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/12/06/playstation-store-update-216/

DA2 and NFSHP = $29.99 each

Selling:
Echochrome 2 $3
Tumble $2
Sidescroller $2
Swarm $2
Limbo $3
Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer
BF1943 $2
BFBC2 Vietnam $3
Red Faction Geurrilla $4
Funky Lab Rat $2
EU Hot Pursuit DLC

Looking for:
NBA Jam and High Velocity Bowling
Low wants:
Renegade Ops, Dungeon Defenders, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Savage Moon + DLC, Megaman 10, Flow, Rag Doll Kung Fu, Tetris, Uno

On a side note, I was compiling a trade list and itemizing what I had and thanks to gamesharing I've bought a little over 100 psn games not including retail ones. Shame that's going to be almost nonexistant now.

[quote name='x9248']I PM'ed you yesterday, I take it you don't want to sell it to me lol? Could at least PM me back :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Dude, sorry lol

I PM'd the host about it so I can get a temp password but he didn't return yet!

I thought I sent u a pm but I only sent 1 to the guy buying a bf3 share off me.

so...anyone have uk funds to share the Battlefield 3 "Back to Karkand" dlc with an American who has the UK version?

Unless of course the US dlc would work, but I doubt it

[quote name='4thHorseman']so...anyone have uk funds to share the Battlefield 3 "Back to Karkand" dlc with an American who has the UK version?

Unless of course the US dlc would work, but I doubt it[/QUOTE]

Also looking for this since I'm from the US with EU BF3.

Buying:
Black Ops Full game
Modern Warfare 2 Full game
Infamous 1+2 Full Game
Red Dead Redemption Gameshare+All DLC
Madden NFL Arcade
Red Faction: Guerrilla
EA Sports MMA
Pure
Burnout Paradise with all DLC
Fight Night Champion

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony Bundle

Buying with: Paypal

[quote name='Foxx']Thats the thing, I don't know who the original host is, I got bf3 from a dude that was selling his share.[/QUOTE]

Backtrack! Just search the forums for battlefield and the name of who you bought it from. I've done this before and it really isn't hard. Otherwise just post part of the username of the email and someone can help.

[quote name='4thHorseman']so...anyone have uk funds to share the Battlefield 3 "Back to Karkand" dlc with an American who has the UK version?

Unless of course the US dlc would work, but I doubt it[/QUOTE]
hey it's for totally something else, but I'm also looking for a UK CAG that could put some funds in one of my accounts.
If he reads this or you find one, PM me! thanks for any help.

PS: wish they did 2.99 or 5.99 £/€ codes, too! :cry:

[quote name='meeek']hey it's for totally something else, but I'm also looking for a UK CAG that could put some funds in one of my accounts.
If he reads this or you find one, PM me! thanks for any help.

PS: wish they did 2.99 or 5.99 £/€ codes, too! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Same.

Would have Dead Island already

[quote name='Foxx']Also looking for this since I'm from the US with EU BF3.[/QUOTE]

If jlazenby1 sold you his share like he said he did, then I am the host of that group. Someone changed the password and deactivated everyone on that account. bill123 contacted me and I recovered it. It currently has 2 activations (bill123 and unknown dipshit). I have no problem giving you the new account info but it looks like you're out of luck as far as getting BTK for free, since that is considered new content and restricted to the first 2 activations on the account.

Battlefield 3 #3
1) bill123
2) jlazenby1 -> Foxx
3) likeme
4) llopez13
5) rams81

Aww damn that sucks, guess I can just get BTK from my friend, didn't want to use his slot though but he doesn't mind.

Wanting to buy or trade for any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible.

Also still looking for the password to this share if anyone knows.
[email protected]

[quote name='WV Matsui']This[/QUOTE]

Protip, don't play COOP with over 2 people, its not challenging and a lot less fun, at least in my opinion anyway.

[quote name='Foxx']Aww damn that sucks, guess I can just get BTK from my friend, didn't want to use his slot though but he doesn't mind.[/QUOTE]

The good thing, if you're as vengeful and spiteful as I am, is that the person who deactivated everyone can't access BTK even though they're activated since they can no longer log into the account. :D So in the end, they really gained nothing from being a douche besides losing the account info.

Anyway, PM me if you want the account info.

this 2 slots within 5 slots is complicated... you're saying despite the dipshit not having DL'd BTK, both slots are taken?

Yes, I didn't think it worked like that either. I was under the assumption that it was the first two to activate that gets it but I just checked earlier this evening as the third activation and I got the 2 activation error. I think it might be because the dipshit deactivated everyone and reactivated himself post-Nov18, which gives him the first of the two new slots.

For the 5 -> 2 activations, from what I know is that the first 2 people that download the new stuff will be the ones that are able to download future stuff.

Giving this share away since PS+ gets Marvel Pinball next week.

Marvel Pinball + Space Invaders (Free)

No new members (November/December) and must have alteast 1 positive feedback

EDIT: GONE!

Awesome gesture. I'm not interested in the slot, but how is Space Invaders? I thought the iOS version was terrible, but if it's improved, I might take a look and buy it myself.

For sale:
(Acct 1 infamous 2 ) for $5.00

(Acct 2 -5 games-)
Renegade Ops
Beat Hazard Ultra
Hamiltons great adventures
Rochard
From dust
All 5 games on 1 account for $10.00

No noobs, sorry.

[quote name='Brainberry']Willing to buy 2 resellable slots of Dead Island.

Just can't host =/[/QUOTE]

You're looking at about 46-47 dollars per share if you wanted Dead Island digitally. Unfortunately, it's not going to be cheap because you'll need a £25 and £35 UK card. Good news is you'll have enough left over (£24.01) to buy another retail title or alot of cheaper items. I'd just wait for the U.S. version personally. I can get you the cards on ebay to set it up if needed.

[quote name='rams81']Giving this share away since PS+ gets Marvel Pinball next week.

Marvel Pinball + Space Invaders (Free)

No new members (November/December) and must have alteast 1 positive feedback[/QUOTE]

very nice of you! i'd actually ask for the share but at the moment embarrassingly swamped in games..

[quote name='jamehze']Awesome gesture. I'm not interested in the slot, but how is Space Invaders? I thought the iOS version was terrible, but if it's improved, I might take a look and buy it myself.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember much of this version as I only played it once but I personally didn't like it.

Seeling/Trading:(on seperate accounts)

Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood with DaVinci DLC - 10$

Uncharted 3 EU online pass(2slots[whole account]) - 1.50$

[quote name='Brainberry']Willing to buy 2 resellable slots of Dead Island.

Just can't host =/[/QUOTE]

You're looking at about 46-47 dollars per share if you wanted Dead Island digitally. Unfortunately, it's not going to be cheap because you'll need a £25 and £35 U.K. card. Good news is you'll have enough left over (£24.01) to buy another retail title or alot of cheaper items. I'd just wait for the U.S. version personally. I can get you the cards on ebay to set it up if needed.

[quote name='thenurseryan']dragon's lair and space ace on sale this week. anyone picking them up and wanna share? Im in if someone else will host[/QUOTE]

Nobody??? :cry: Anyone have a puzzle agent slot available for purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back