PixelJunk™ Eden / Encore
PixelJunk™ Monsters and Encore
Rag Doll Kung Fu™: Fists of Plastic
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
SUPER STARDUST™ HD
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
WipEout® HD
ZEN Pinball

Dealing with well established CAG members only.

I can pay via PP or LR.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Still looking. My old PSN Group left me hanging. Will only deal with trusted members.

Can someone teach me how this new phantom stuff works?

Also, looking for a quick share of the LBP2 Move pack while I've got a pair of Move controllers borrowed from my aunt.

[quote name='AkariK']Can someone teach me how this new phantom stuff works?

Also, looking for a quick share of the LBP2 Move pack while I've got a pair of Move controllers borrowed from my aunt.[/QUOTE]

Sending you a PM shortly. EDIT: Anyone else who wants to know something about this, just PM me.

[quote name='jamehze']We sell them like we usually do. No changes at all. If you have something on my wants list, I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

Where is your wantlist?

What I'm probably getting rid of is

Prince of Persia Collection
Plants Vs. Zombies, Stacking, and Explodemon
Back to the future
Metal Gear Solid psx
Mortal Kombat Trilogy and Ugly Americans

And maybe depending on offer

Psn Play Share with all 5 games
PlayStation 2 classics with all 10 of the games
Bloodraine, Full Spectrum Warrior, God Hand, Grim Grimoire, Harvest Moon, Maximo, Odin Sphere, Raiden 3, Ring of Red, and Stuntman Ignition
Psx RPG with 10 psx games
Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Breath of Fire IV, Parasite Eve, and Parasite Eve 2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmdragon']Where is your wantlist?[/QUOTE]

I think its just better if you post your list and let people buy stuff from it, don't you think? ;)

Might be buying a few of your stuff too depending whats on the list!

I've been posting my want list every 2 days or so. Don't want to spam the thread, but I'll post it again. Anyway I'm going to pass on those. Have some passing interest in the PS2 classics and the PSX RPGs, but not enough to give an enticing offer.

Wants:
NBA Jam On Fire Edition, Dungeon Defenders, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Medal of Honor Frontline, Megaman 10, Savage Moon + DLC.

Low wants (have to be extremely cheap):
Renegade Ops, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Uno, Tetris

[quote name='jamehze']The price of Armageddon on the EU store is like $90. It's so ridiculous you might as well get a disc version.

@jokerkun890
I wouldn't mind doing that at all. Hopefully they'll go on sale since I'm not too keen on purchasing them at full price but we'll see how it goes.[/QUOTE]

the disk price used here is like £10, ($16 ish) and postage is like £4 $6 thats gonna save loads

Selling/ Trading:
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - $5
PixelJunk Shooter 2/ Hard Corps Uprising - $5

Specfic Wants:
Rochard
Sideway New York
Hydrophobia Prophecy

[quote name='FlameSRox']Have a code 20 us for Dead Island + Back to Karckkand.[/QUOTE]

This is nowhere close to enough for what you're asking. Please up the ante, haha. You're about $30 short!

[quote name='bastiartadi']UPDATED til post #4998

1.Limbo - Brockothoko $3 =paid, info sent
2.Flower - TheCro $1.50 =paid, info sent
3.Pixel junk shooter - Jokerkun890 $2=paid info sent
4.Beyond good and evil hd,burnout crash -Jokerkun890 $3.50=paid info sent
5.Mass effect 2 w/arrival dlc -Blabadon $5.50=awaiting payment
6.Nba jam ofe, mercury hg - Blabadon $4=awaiting payment
7.Crysis - SteamboatOperator $3.75=paid, info sent
8.Sideway new york - TheCro - $2=paid,info sent
9.Daytona USA - Mirmo $2=paid, info sent
10.Infamous fob -thenurseryan $1.50= paid, info sent
11.Battlefield 3 uk account does not include dlc- Brockothocko $16=paid, info sent
12.Okabu - thenurseryan $1.75=paid, info sent
13.Parasite eve 1,2, resident evil ps1 - Perfect*Ending $2=paid, info sent
14.Resident evil 4 hd, code Veronica x - Kaminoyadoru - $4=paid, info sent

Thanks to those who have paid so far and have contacted me with perfect activations

Alice: Madness Returns - Group 2

$10.00
2. clonesniper666
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. the_noob

Alice: Madness Returns - Group 3

$10.00
----------
$5.00
1. mauaus

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

$5.00
1. NSYNC (host) - PAID
2. Topaz
----------
$2.50
1. iwarboY
2. SteamboatOperator - PAID

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Does alice madness returns include the first Alice like the retail version. If so I would be in for a share.[/QUOTE]

We don't know, but I doubt it by the description.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Does alice madness returns include the first Alice like the retail version. If so I would be in for a share.[/QUOTE]

We'll find out tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

Selling
Battlefield 3 16.00
Resident Evil 5 Gold 5.00

Want List
Dead Island (2 Slots)
Dragon Age Origins
Mila Kunis

Also regarding Dead Island, anybody from the UK with a credit card can host this for me? So we don't have to buy 2 UK PSN cards? So we can just pay the exact amount.

for the retail version of alice dont you have to activate the online pass to play the original. the digital should all ready have the online pass like all other downloads. so maybe it will be included. just speculating of course

Get your wife, girlfriend, or child the perfect holiday gift! Don't be like Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Jingle All the Way" and wait til the last minute to you Christmas shopping!

Toy Story 3
VAX0f.png
- $7 (Host Verified)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Ouch! We're fucked![/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be so quick to believe a guy that got banned (pretty sure he was caught scamming). For all you know, he could be lying, and he could be the one that changed the account info..

Selling shares of Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls+All DLC, 6$ (First buyer only pays 5$)
and shares of Super Street Fighter 4 AE DLC, 3$

Or trading for PS Move compatible games (Really want RE5 Gold and Ape Escape)

Alice: Madness Returns - Group 2

$10.00
2. clonesniper666
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. the_noob

Alice: Madness Returns - Group 3

$10.00
----------
$5.00
1. mauaus
2. Brockothoko

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

$5.00
1. NSYNC (host) - PAID
2. Topaz
----------
$2.50
1. iwarboY
2. SteamboatOperator - PAID

Selling

Jurrasic Park - $6
Split Second, Infamous and more - PM Offer
Infamous 2 - $9

-----------

Looking for

Mass Effect 2

Anyone want to split a Back 2 Karkand BF3 share? I've given up on getting a free slot from my original share. Would need to be a UK account (or EUR, I guess?).

Trading with extra80..
Sent $3 by PayPal, waiting for Stacking + DLC

EDIT: Trade successful ! :)

What the hell? I sold someone a share a couple days ago and I just got a message from Paypal that the transaction is being disputed and I have to provide proof that I shipped the item. I haven't had any contact with the person who bought the share since then. What do I do? I just sent him a PM asking what's going on. I tested the account minutes before giving it to him, it'd been activated on my system for several years.

Resolution Center – Case Reversal Details
This payment has been selected for review and we have opened an investigation.
This is a security measure meant to protect you from problem transactions.
We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until the investigation is complete.
Please provide some additional information about this transaction.
Response deadline: Dec 20, 2011
Inquiry by PayPal

I followed up with Paypal and told them the details of the transaction, guess I'll wait and see what happens.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']What the hell? I sold someone a share a couple days ago and I just got a message from Paypal that the transaction is being disputed and I have to provide proof that I shipped the item. I haven't had any contact with the person who bought the share since then. What do I do? I just sent him a PM asking what's going on. I tested the account minutes before giving it to him, it'd been activated on my system for several years.[/QUOTE]
Just another reason you should always do it as a "Gift".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back