CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least WV is being honest and still giving out the shares, if you need to see a mess-up, go to the Lowball Auctions page and find "mr_bungle's defunct lowball."
It sucks if you didn't win, but at least you're not losing out on the CAG him/herself whom you could potentially buy from later on.

[quote name='WV Matsui']It just ended up being an extremely busy time for me. So it was more than I expected. Trust me I won't be doing another.

BTW, I need your help with the Split Second slot as it no longer works...[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Anyone have these?

Costume Quest
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age 2
Family Game Night 1&3 (on the same account)[/QUOTE]

Lets group up for DAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Been looking for a share for this game for MONTHS!

[quote name='Brainberry']Lets group up for DAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Been looking for a share for this game for MONTHS![/QUOTE]

Not sure there's enough interest for a group. We tried before but couldn't fill it. But if there's interest I'll take a phantom.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Not sure there's enough interest for a group. We tried before but couldn't fill it. But if there's interest I'll take a phantom.[/QUOTE]

I think iWarboy was also interested.

With the help of chewy, we got the DAO account (hosted by harleymandvdson, stolen by A-F-A-Marshal) back, but it was recently deactivated and has full slots. Wait 6 months guys LOL

I'm up to host either a LA Noire bundle or RDR bundle from US store, add yourself to either group.

I'd prefer a resellable LA Noire, but I'll take any that can help a group going, gotta jump on the offer(s) before it ends this tuesday!

And of course, a happy 2012 to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']With the help of chewy, we got the DAO account (hosted by harleymandvdson, stolen by A-F-A-Marshal) back, but it was recently deactivated and has full slots. Wait 6 months guys LOL

I'm up to host either a RDR or LA Noire bundle from US store, add yourself to either group.

PS: Just Cause 2 bundle is only 14.99€ on EUR store, until January 11th.[/QUOTE]

Can we get a 14.99€ PSN card denomination?

You forgot where I'm from M. ? I'm cheap but I have a working CC lol

I can also grab a 20€ card and we can add -for example- Sonic CD which is 4.49€ - total 19.48€. I'd rather do psn card than CC since the account will go... you know...

1€ =$1.30-$1.40, so we're looking at $28 tops, while the bundle is $29.99 on US store
=for less, we get more!

We got time left, the LA Noire or RDR bundle ends this tuesday though, would like to complete a group. I'd prefer a resellable LA Noire, but I'll take any that can help a group going, gotta jump on the offer(s) before it ends!

[quote name='meeek']With the help of chewy, we got the DAO account (hosted by harleymandvdson, stolen by A-F-A-Marshal) back, but it was recently deactivated and has full slots. Wait 6 months guys LOL

I'm up to host either a LA Noire bundle or RDR bundle from US store, add yourself to either group.

Just Cause 2 bundle is only 14.99€ on EUR store, it's $29.99 on US store. 7.5 GB

Luxury slot ($8.33 ?)
1. Brainberry
2. meeek (host)

Temp slot ($4.16 ?)
1. Heavyd814life

And of course, a happy 2012 to you all!
[/QUOTE]

NSYNC already hosted our group meek.

If you're up to host a Dead Island Group then count me in for 2 slots!

LOL ok, thanks, he deleted his post before I gotta a chance to see it! Who's the other resellable slot so I can eventually buy later?

[quote name='meeek']LOL ok, he deleted his post before I gotta a chance to see it, thanks! I'll delete my post. Who's the other resellable slot so I can eventually buy later?.[/QUOTE]

Host Dead Island :D

And theres a chance I won't even get into JC2 since I already rented it once and barely played it so I can sell it to you eventually.

I'm in absolutely no rush, JC1 was my first purchase on 360, and I took a looot of time even getting to it. Once I did I liked it, and would gladly play with newer Rico R. again, but I have to get to ME2 and a few others before, damn Madden LOL (I'm on a roll, 6 online wins in a row).

FS:
Account 1- $10 ($2 off!)
Rochard
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Beat Trip Hazard
Renegade Ops
From Dust

Open to offers and trades but please be reasonable. Will trade for full titles + cash if necessary. Will trade to Alice or JC2. Will add cash if needed.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
$6.67
1. NSYNC
----------
$3.33

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
$6.67
2. TurkFebruary
----------
$3.33

Dragon Age: Origins
$6.67
----------
$3.33

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Trine (355MB) & Trine 2 (1144MB)
1 slot available - $6.67

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Just Cause 2 Bundle
$10.00
1. TurkFebruary - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$5.00
1. gamerGirl34 - Paid/Downloaded
2. Heavyd814life

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Trine & Trine 2
$6.67
2. evilboi - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$3.33
1. Bigwig_rah - Paid/Downloaded
2. TylDurden - Paid/Downloaded

Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
----------
$2.50
1. Azazael13 - Paid/Downloaded
2. firesword2007 - Paid/Downloaded

NFL Blitz (1/4/12)
$5.00
1. NSYNC
2. rams81
----------
$2.50
1. WV Matsui
2. Brockothoko

ICO/SOTC + Oddworld
$18.11
1. ryanhaggan - Paid/Downloaded
2. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

----------
$9.11
1. TylDurden - Paid 1/3/12
2. Friend - Paid 1/3/12
----------
Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle - $1.00
Sonic Generations - $2.00
Borderlands + DLC - $1.00
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC - $1.00
Trine & Trine 2 - $1.50

[quote name='NSYNC']Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
$6.67
1. NSYNC
----------
$3.33

$6.67
----------
$3.33

$6.67
----------
$3.33
[/QUOTE]

Sorry I'm gonna bail on this. Miscalculation on my part, sorry!

Not sure what's happening with the NCAA group, Or the JC2 One i put my name down for but never got PM'd so if anyone has a slot of that i'd be interested, also, interested in a re-Sellable Dragon age slot!

[quote name='NSYNC']Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
$6.67
1. NSYNC
----------
$3.33

$6.67
2. TurkFebruary
----------
$3.33

$6.67
1. Brainberry
2. Brockothoco
----------
$3.33
1. Turkfebruary
[/QUOTE]

Just passing through..

Have some slots to sell. All pre-Nov 18 so they are 5 share slots and resellable.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - $3
Fight Night (Champions, Play Now, and Legacy modes) - $4
Marvel and Zen Pinball - $2
PS1 set (Xenogears, Arc the Lad Series, Alundra) - $7

[quote name='Brockothoko']Not sure what's happening with the NCAA group, Or the JC2 One i put my name down for but never got PM'd so if anyone has a slot of that i'd be interested, also, interested in a re-Sellable Dragon age slot![/QUOTE]

I'm still interested in NCAA too, it might be merged with our NFL Blitz group but i'm not sure. If not I guess we'll have to get 2 more people for a seperate NCAA group.

[quote name='rams81']I'm still interested in NCAA too, it might be merged with our NFL Blitz group but i'm not sure. If not I guess we'll have to get 2 more people for a seperate NCAA group.[/QUOTE]

I would like to merge NCAA, but I don't care either way. Something tells me if we wait, NCAA will tank in price. I'm thinking $29.99 to $19.99 after the bowl games. Dragon Age: Origins wins BTW. Game is already purchased, but the group is missing one phantom.

Dragon Age: Origins (11.4GB)
$6.67
2. Brockothocko - Paid
----------
$3.33
1. TurkFebruary - Paid/Downloaded
2. Brainberry - Paid/Downloaded

[quote name='NSYNC']Wednesday, I think. NFL Blitz was listed as 1/4/12.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought it was supposed to e 1/4 but I saw somewhere else as 1/3 I dunno haha

And I just need Blitz as I already own NCAA

I have a 30 PS+ code that I want to dump

I really want some PSN credit like one of the $5.99 codes that I applied for and never got. I really really want to get Syphon Filter.

Selling shares of some stuff (All pre-apocalypse and re-sellable)

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls+ All DLC (6$ a share)(Considered a full game, has Platinum trophy)
Arcana Heart 3 (6$)(Also considered a full game with Platinum trophy)
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC (2$ a share)

Also trading for PS Move compatible games, or Mass Effect 2

1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)

1 slot available - $6.67

Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Just Cause 2 Bundle
$10.00
1. TurkFebruary - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$5.00

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
----------
$7.00

Trine & Trine 2
$6.67
----------
$3.33

Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
----------
$2.50

NFL Blitz (1/4/12)
$5.00
1. NSYNC
2. rams81
----------
$2.50
1. WV Matsui
2. Brockothoko

ICO/SOTC + Oddworld
$18.11

----------
$9.11
2. Friend - Paid 1/3/12
----------
Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle - $1.00
Trine & Trine 2 - $1.50

Dragon Age: Origins (11.4GB)
1 slot available - $6.67

1 slot available - $5.00

1 slot available - $6.67

1 slot available - $4.00

$6.67
2. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$3.33
1. TurkFebruary - Paid/Downloaded
2. Brainberry - Paid/Downloaded

Just Cause 2 Bundle
$10.00
1. TurkFebruary - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$5.00
2. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded?

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
----------
$7.00

Trine & Trine 2
$6.67
----------
$3.33

Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$2.50

NFL Blitz
$5.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. rams81
----------
$2.50
1. WV Matsui - Paid/Downloaded
2. Brockothoko

ICO/SOTC + Oddworld
$18.11

----------
$9.11
2. chewy12 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle - blurrz
Trine & Trine 2 - $1.50

anyone wanna start a nfl blitz group? i also have a $25 barnes and noble gift card that i dont need and will trade for around $20 worth of gameshares. get at me bro!

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Updates are on Tuesdays.[/QUOTE]

lol for whatever reason I thought today was a Tuesday. There's usually a The Drop on the blog a few days before the update though but there isn't one for this week, so I'm wondering if there will be an update this week.

If anyone watches PULSE, they might be able to tell us if PSN is taking the week off. I remember they did this at the end of the year, not the start though.

[quote name='Usuyami']lol for whatever reason I thought today was a Tuesday. There's usually a The Drop on the blog a few days before the update though but there isn't one for this week, so I'm wondering if there will be an update this week.[/QUOTE]

That's what i was wondering - It seems there wasn't a "The Drop" post last week either (Christmas), but we had an update anyway. I'm sure there will be an update tomorrow.

UK has Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory for £5.49 each. Anyone want to form a group with these two games and DiRT3?

DiRT3, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow & Chaos Theory
$16.00

1. NSYNC
----------
$8.00

[quote name='NSYNC']If anyone watches PULSE, they might be able to tell us if PSN is taking the week off. I remember they did this at the end of the year, not the start though.[/QUOTE]
you sure you don't do drugs?

[quote name='ganjaman1']Looking for PS MOVE compatible games. Already have echochrome 2 and tumble. Paying via paypal ASAP[/QUOTE]

Selling-

Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball $1
The Baconing $2
Deathspank 2: Thongs of Virtue $2.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (Reverie and Resurrection) $3

looking to start up a nfl blitz group(not sure if its annouced for this week) pm me if u want to join. i also have a $25 Barnes & Noble giftcard that I would love to trade for some gameshares or something. pm me with offers!

Brockothoko, please deactivate the extra Dragon Age: Origins and Just Cause 2 slots you've taken! That's the beautiful thing about unique passwords for each member and writing down who has what in the "spoiler" tag. A call to Sony is happening in the next 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back