CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Unless you can get the people who are currently in those slots to deactivate, I think you're SOL.[/QUOTE]

I figured as much. Has anyone had success emailing playstation support?

[quote name='WV Matsui']What happened?[/QUOTE]
An account I have hosting rights to got deactivated and the password changed by I assume lubu. I reset the password so now no one has access to the account but would love to reset the slots so those who got shafted can get their slot back.

[quote name='bill123']I figured as much. Has anyone had success emailing playstation support?[/QUOTE]

I've heard many anecdotes of people contacting playstation support about this sort of thing and getting themselves banned in the process.

[quote name='Usuyami']Check social group again, guys.[/QUOTE]

Sigh...

[quote name='bill123']An account I have hosting rights to got deactivated and the password changed by I assume lubu. I reset the password so now no one has access to the account but would love to reset the slots so those who got shafted can get their slot back.[/QUOTE]

bill, which account?

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I've heard many anecdotes of people contacting playstation support about this sort of thing and getting themselves banned in the process.

Sigh...[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can confirm that you will more than likely get banned by PS support.

Usuyami, care to share?

Could I get in the social group. I'd rather list the account there seeing as I may have locked out the many people lubu sold to.

I kinda figured going to PS support might be bad. I guess we play the waiting game till july.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Yes, I can confirm that you will more than likely get banned by PS support.

Usuyami, care to share?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind sharing openly but there are people around I don't want seeing what I have to type atm.

[quote name='Usuyami']I wouldn't mind sharing openly but there are people around I don't want seeing what I have to type atm.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its better that you keep it hush hush so they can end up self trolling themselves again.

[quote name='bill123']Could I get in the social group. I'd rather list the account there seeing as I may have locked out the many people lubu sold to.

I kinda figured going to PS support might be bad. I guess we play the waiting game till july.[/QUOTE]

Which games are they btw? I bought some accounts from lubu myself :cold:

[quote name='Usuyami']Only Jokerkun can invite. PM him.[/QUOTE]

I did, weeks ago, but apparently I'm not cool enough to join the club.

Anyway, if anyone has any info on Lubu's castlevania hod + dlc account, please let me know. I assume that's not the one bill123 is talking about.

edit: nice compilation of info, meeek

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lubu1001']
final fantasy 7, parasite eve 1, castlevania chronicles, pixel junk shooter 1, suikoden, blood omen, legacy of kain + more

mk vs dc

street fighter 3 + mk collection

Red dead redemption + undead pack and all dlc -Host darkpal245

resident evil 5 gold edition - SOLD -Host Reo 15x Buyers: charles, DizeO, FlameSRox, ganjaman1
Contact meeek for new info

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8915858&postcount=15302

castlevania hod + all music , characters and Lvls dlc Buyers: charles, whitedemon (never got to DL)

metal gear solid, final fantasy 8, command and conquer, tomb raider 1

final fantasy tactics, suikoden, dark stalkers

Saints row 2[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Lubu1001']
$4 Re4 + RE Code veronica -Host bill123

$2 MK collection + SF 3
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Lubu1001']
Alice in madness -Host Usuyami Contact him for new info (clonesniper666)

black ops + all map packs dlc[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Lubu1001']
borderlands +all dlc (game+dlc is on 2 different accounts) -Host TigerLust ?
[quote name='TigerLust'].[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/trade.php?do=feedback&userid=326231
[quote name='Lubu1001']@ fuck you meek i am hammer jay i did this to get back at you dectivating my fifa your no better then a scammer goin around all high and mighty ... ban me i got more then my fifa money back now i know this should`t of happend and im truley sorry for the people i have scammed but if meek the cunt never deactivated my fifa share i would be long gone goodbye to all except meek
[/QUOTE]
has been scamming before meeek supposedly deactivated him. Sniped slots (http://www.cheaparsegamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9085151&postcount=3876), used remaining FIFA money on stupid movies, THEN got banned, and came back as Lubu...

From heavyD's post, from November: I thought i'd bring it to everyone's attention before he does something rash like deactivate all the slots of accounts he has access to.

looking for
Red Dead + all DLC
FIFA 12
God of War Series. GoW Origins, Collection, and III

zack zero, rochard, scarygirl

[quote name='darkpal245']If anyone has bought a share of Red Dead Redemption with all DLC from Lubu1001, can you tell me the current email for the account. It seems has stolen the account and changed the sign-in multiple times. The last time it was changed was on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='navalg1337']Want:

Madden NFL '12 Online Pass
Battlefield 3 Online Pass
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

Have:

Steam games
Amazon GC
Paypal
3 month PS+ code [x2][/QUOTE]
are you still looking for that madden pass?
if so, up to trade that for your 3 month ps+ card? or some paypal?

Let me know...

[quote name='meeek'].

PS: I got a good laugh/surprise looking at the (EUR) psn store, there's a Saints Row 3 dlc with CAG owner,
CheapyD (a DL character :cool:) !

might wanna stop using "CAG" in your psn usernames and emails lol[/QUOTE]

Hi men i bought alice madness slot and send all the proof to usayami i bought from lubu, usayaymi reset the account, hope i can get it again
i bougth re4 and code veronica to0 so ill contact billy
i lost mk and sf 3 slot too

Buying (Paying with PayPal):
- Battlefield 3 + DLC
- FIFA 12
- L.A. NOIRE

Selling:
- Back to the future -> $2
- EA Sports MMA (2 Phantoms) -> $3
- Jurassic Park: The game (All episodes) -> $6

[quote name='WiiNet']Looking to get rid of a few shares I don't use anymore:

SHARE 1 - $12
Tiger Woods 11 DLC real courses (8 courses, I think?)
Infamous
Little Big Planet
Killzone PSP
ModNation PSP

SHARE 2 - $4
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Infamous
Dead Nation
Killzone PSP
Pursuit Force PSP

SHARE 3 - $10
Pacman DX
Stardust
Wipeout Fury
Wipeout expansion

SHARE 4 - $5
Magic the Gathering (original) with all expansions
[/QUOTE]

Still available.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Is anyone else having problems sending messages on psn? Since thursday I haven't sent one message that got sent and I can't delete my inbox or outbox.[/QUOTE]

I don't. I just had to reset my router though I was having similar problems. I was just able to clear out my inbox and sent messages.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Is anyone else having problems sending messages on psn? Since thursday I haven't sent one message that got sent and I can't delete my inbox or outbox.[/QUOTE]
is this why you didn't reply to my messages?
and I did notice no new messages, so you might not be the only one...

[quote name='kiwimonster']I don't. I just had to reset my router though I was having similar problems. I was just able to clear out my inbox and sent messages.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Buying (Paying with PayPal):
- Battlefield 3 + DLC
- FIFA 12
- L.A. NOIRE

Selling:
- Daytona USA -> $2

Darksiders
1 Non Sellable Spot available : $3.67

Shadow of the Collosus
3 Non Sellable Spot available : $3.67

[quote name='TheCro']Calm down. Some people aren't on this thread 24 hours a day. It's only been about a day since the info was sent out.[/QUOTE]

This is the exact reason I will no longer buy phantoms. I have a job that I work 60 hours a week and do not have access to my ps3 and this site all day every day with nothing else to do but wait for someone to send me information so I can download and activate. Honestly I got mad when I received multiple emails within 12 hours of an account being created (at 2am no less) asking me to hurry and download a game, but I found it easier to no longer buy phantoms than to get folks panties in a ruffle by telling them to chill the fuck out.

On another note, I have created a PSN account and picked up the $10 psn card in anticipation of the original Killzone release on Tuesday, whatever members are in this group please contact me to arrange payment on Tuesday and I will get everything rolling that afternoon when I get off work (usually get home around 7pm CST).

Also, I am not vouching for anyone to any other members here, but Juan did help me to recover a slot of Red Dead Redemption that I purchased from Lobo, so he is aces in my book as did not have to help he could have just said fuck everyone and let Lubu take the blame without anyone the wiser.

Well said.
It's not like we had any choice, it was trust the scammer (Lubu) or trust the noob (juanjoalbo), in one case, you're SURE to get screwed... and acknowledge another noob, from the same country, helped me get the RE5 account back!

PS: list of Lubu's deeds on previous page

Keep in mind lubu did admit to not screwing everyone over, whether helping others retrieve the accounts stolen from the lubu account, or a different account..based on the intelligence of the scammer, this could simply be chess pieces in motion.

[quote name='DiZeo']Buying (Paying with PayPal):
- Battlefield 3 + DLC
- FIFA 12
- L.A. NOIRE

Selling:
- Daytona USA -> $2[/QUOTE]

How much do you want BF3 for? I have the DLC but it is on another account so I'm afraid I can't sale BTK.

Anyways looking for :

Fortune Hunter Share for UC3, trading for Borderlands + all its dlc and Battlefield 1943.

I'm also looking for the Flashback map pack for U3, however I'm just trading Battlefield 193 for it.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']This is the exact reason I will no longer buy phantoms. I have a job that I work 60 hours a week and do not have access to my ps3 and this site all day every day with nothing else to do but wait for someone to send me information so I can download and activate. Honestly I got mad when I received multiple emails within 12 hours of an account being created (at 2am no less) asking me to hurry and download a game, but I found it easier to no longer buy phantoms than to get folks panties in a ruffle by telling them to chill the fuck out.

On another note, I have created a PSN account and picked up the $10 psn card in anticipation of the original Killzone release on Tuesday, whatever members are in this group please contact me to arrange payment on Tuesday and I will get everything rolling that afternoon when I get off work (usually get home around 7pm CST).[/QUOTE]

Dude just because people are on here a good bit doesn't mean they have no life or no time.

I work 50 hours a week and commute 15 hours a week (into DC) I use this site as something to break up my day. I'm a middle aged adult who enjoys playing video games while his kids sleep and collecting shares.

Because I only have about an hour a night I like to get what I pay for on the quick side.

We paid for the slots on Tuesday. He was late to pay and didn't activate until Friday. To me that is a little much.

I think those who buy phantoms should try and download then deactivate as soon as possible because others who paid more for the slots are waiting. I'm not saying within minutes, but in the same day would be nice. I don't get home until 8 pm during the week and I still find time to do it.

Once again common courtesy.

Looking for an ICO + SOTC resellable slot.

ps.. I recall someone selling both games with Stranger's Wrath.. If anyone has a resellable slot for that, PM me asap pleaseee!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Dude just because people are on here a good bit doesn't mean they have no life or no time.

I work 50 hours a week and commute 15 hours a week (into DC) I use this site as something to break up my day. I'm a middle aged adult who enjoys playing video games while his kids sleep and collecting shares.

Because I only have about an hour a night I like to get what I pay for on the quick side.

We paid for the slots on Tuesday. He was late to pay and didn't activate until Friday. To me that is a little much.

I think those who buy phantoms should try and download then deactivate as soon as possible because others who paid more for the slots are waiting. I'm not saying within minutes, but in the same day would be nice. I don't get home until 8 pm during the week and I still find time to do it.

Once again common courtesy.[/QUOTE]

Dont know if you took my comment as a personal attack, but you should relax. I never said that people on this site have no life. I dont know your (or any other member) life or what you do or dont have time for, but dont act like you know my life either and that you know I (or any other member) can make time to download within 1 day (even though I always have). With the new gameshare structure waiting is just going to part of it sometimes, if you dont want to wait you can always buy on your main account. Anyways, this is my last comment on this matter, if you read my last post I said that I stopped buying phantoms to keep from having this exact conversation.

[quote name='NSYNC']What if a phantom stalls your Killzone group until Friday, shhximxhiding?[/QUOTE]

Exactly

I have a phantom in this group. I might just take a week.

----

Not trying to make this personal either but you stepped in on matter with Bill and I and TheCro and made it personal.

I'm just asking people buying phantoms to be considerate I dont really see what the problem is here.

[quote name='NSYNC']What if a phantom stalls your Killzone group until Friday, shhximxhiding?[/QUOTE]

No worries for me, I probably wont download until Saturday anyway. Honestly, I would not get upset if they stalled it for a month, but I am just chill like that (although maybe not for ME3).

But seriously, I understand people wanting to download their game that they paid for and I am not saying that 3-4 days is not plenty of time, all I said is that I personally am never in a hurry so it was easier for me to not buy phantoms than to constantly get PM's asking if I had completed the download yet.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Exactly

I have a phantom in this group. I might just take a week.[/QUOTE]

Take a month, take 6 for all I care. That was not my point, and never was.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Not trying to make this personal either but you stepped in on matter with Bill and I and TheCro and made it personal.

I'm just asking people buying phantoms to be considerate I dont really see what the problem is here..[/QUOTE]

Nothing personal on my end, and like I said I really did not even want to have this conversation. Honestly my point in the comment was to round about recommend that he not buy phantoms if he did not want people asking him to hurry, guess next time I will be more clear.

You are definitely in the minority here. Most people pay for their stuff and want it as soon as they can get it. If I wanted to wait a month to buy Killzone I wouldn't buy it on Tuesday I would buy it in a month!

I honestly think that the majority here want their shares in a timely manner. Ask NSYNC he probably doesn't want to lay down $26 for a sellable share and wait 4 days to download.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Ask NSYNC he probably doesn't want to lay down $26 for a sellable share and wait 4 days to download.[/QUOTE]

Out $26 with NCCA Football 12 and $15.20 with Rayman currently. Was out $14 on Alice for about a month and another $26 on Dead Island until recently. All these were my fault though as I bought early just to get stuff into circulation. I found that this little trick called reposting tends to sell my shares to users I never see post in the thread.

I had to Buy 2 phantoms & a ressalable for DI just so I can play it earlier lol.

Its all about time, people complain about being rushed but its so easy to DL while you sleep & install when you wake up. 3+ days to DL & Install ? Don't be inconsiderate. Its insulting

You're not being rushed, you're wasting peoples time.

Everybody has shit to do, with me its school, etc so I appreciate having the time to play games and would like it to not be derailed or postponed due to inconsideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back