CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I think there was another group floating around with brainberry, scarhawk & fmills15. check a page back or so. if you guys get it together soon you can make the preorder.

Journey Group

sales
2. Crashmasteromega
----
phantoms
1.snakemaster2389
2.i forgot who else in here

were also gonna need a ps+ card so we can get it the 6th instead of the 13th

I can host a ME3 w/ DLC group.

Sellable: $22 each (discounted price)

Phant: $11 (discounted price)

1. xanchui

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xanchui']I can host a ME3 w/ DLC group.

Sellable: $22 each

Phant: $11

1. xanchui
2.[/QUOTE]

Your math is off. $23 Sellable, $12 Phantom will give you enough, not your way.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Your math is off. $23 Sellable, $12 Phantom will give you enough, not your way.[/QUOTE]

I know, I'm just discounting it a bit since I didn't pay full price for my psn cards. =)

Hi guys, really need rdr+undead nightmare.

I already bought one share from hanun, but I want another digital copy for my bro, I bought a physical copy for my best friend, so im trying to start a posse :)

Im sure iwarboy can also vouch for me.

I'm interested in joining a mass effect 3 group. I'm not sure what is the different between phantom and sellable shot. Someone please help me out here. Thanks!

[quote name='xanchui']I know, I'm just discounting it a bit since I didn't pay full price for my psn cards. =)[/QUOTE]

Ah ok I get'cha. Just didn't want ya to be short! 8^)

Record of Agarest War: $29.99 + all FREE DLC
Resale: $10
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom: $5

I bought a share of ROAW from someone but will leave this group in case anyone else wants the game along with Yanksfan.

Thatgamecompany Gameshare: Flow, Flower, Journey

Resellabe:
1. clonesniper666
2. extra80
Phantom:

Mass Effect 3 Groups
Mass Effect 3 Group 1 + Day 1 DLC
Usuyami (host)
$23.33/ea
1. Usuyami (paid)
2. bill123 (paid)

$11.67/ea
1. iowaholdem (paid)
2. WV Matsui (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 2 - Day 1 DLC
$23.33
1. rams81 (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (host)

$11.66
1. Reo 15x(paid)
2.Bigwig (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 3
RS-shhximxhiding(host)
RS-Dannykillzombies (paid)
PH-iwarboy (paid)
PH- Brainberry (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 4
$20.00
1- Railborg (paid)
2- Topaz (paid)
$
$10.00
1-gamerGirl34 (paid)
2-snakemaster2389 (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 5
$
$Premium - $20$
$1. 0_0 (paid)
$2.4thHorseman (paid)
$Economy - $10
$1. MethodManFTW(paid) (Host)
$2. Taint (paid) selling slot

Mass Effect 3 Group 6
$Resale - $20
$1. domo325
$2. Yanksfan (host)
$Phantom - $10
$1. SL4V3DOG
$2. bigkrev13

Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1. cwinters(?) -
2. n4styn4t3

Mass Effect 3 Group 8
NSYNC(host)
$
$Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86 (paid)
2. momouchi (paid)
$
$Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi (paid)
2. swaggerbot3k (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 9 + Day 1 DLC
Resale: $23.33
1. MightySlacker (paid)
2. notalunchbox (host)

Phantom: $11.66
1. blabadon (paid)
2. Dammenion (paid)

T-1 Days
Next week Earth will be invaded.​

where the heck did all of those generous givaways go? There must have been 5 -10 games given away and those games were supposed to be recycled within here. just sayin, i would've liked to play one of them, specifically 1 of the series.

[quote name='notalunchbox']so temp change the email, get both resales to download, change it back to the original, and have phantoms do their thing. But do you change the email back to the temp or just have the resales log in with original email and then activate?[/QUOTE]

hey just to clear this up since im going to try it this way tonight. its probably obvious but i deactvate anytime after i queue up the game right? then change the original pass? this post didn't mention deactvating because it was probably obvious, but its crucial.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']How long did it take you? I'm thinking about taking the plunge.[/QUOTE]

100 % takes about 30 - 40 hours if you start your only playthrough on the highest difficulty. You would have to play for a little bit after that to get the level 20 (or 30). If you go for two playthroughs, should be about 60

[quote name='extra80']100 % takes about 30 - 40 hours if you start your only playthrough on the highest difficulty. You would have to play for a little bit after that to get the level 20 (or 30). If you go for two playthroughs, should be about 60[/QUOTE]

That's pretty accurate. I did two playthroughs.

PS+ Benefits for this week

FREE
Sly Cooper and the Theiveus Racoonus
SSFII Turbo Remix
Um Jammer Lammy

Discounts
MotorStorm RC - $7.50 (Free on Vita)

Full Game Trials
Mass Effect 3
Hawx 2

PS+ Exclusive
Journey one week early

Next week -

Bioshock 2 Complete - $20.99 ($14.99 game only)

[quote name='WV Matsui']PS+ Benefits for this week

FREE
Sly Cooper and the Theiveus Racoonus
SSFII Turbo Remix
Um Jammer Lammy

Discounts
MotorStorm RC - $7.50 (Free on Vita)

Full Game Trials
Mass Effect 3
Hawx 2

PS+ Exclusive
Journey one week early

Next week -

Bioshock 2 Complete - $20.99 ($14.99 game only)[/QUOTE]

I predict they will end voting early tomorrow and then say " sorry its taking so long updating this week, we have to add up all the votes for these amazing deals we have for you and that takes time". Then update at 11:59 pm. ;)

[quote name='kanamit']I predict they will end voting early tomorrow and then say " sorry its taking so long updating this week, we have to add up all the votes for these amazing deals we have for you and that takes time". Then update at 11:59 pm. ;)[/QUOTE]

You’ll also find great specials and discounts this month with two great PlayStation Store events. The voting in this year’s PSN Gamers’ Choice Awards is coming to a close, and for 1 week starting 3/6, Plus subscribers will get a 50% discount on the winning games. If you missed out on any of the winners that were released 2011, that’s the time to grab them. If that wasn’t enough, the Spring Fever event, starting 3/13, features amazing new release PSN Games with discounts and/or exclusive items for Plus subscribers. Additional standalone discounts include special prices on the Bioshock 2 PS3 Full Game, Motorstorm RC, Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension PS3 Full Game.

Looks like we have two savings events in March

Yeah I saw that, looks interesting...although I dont own or want a Vita so I hope they dont go crazy with Vita stuff. I have so many games I have to play now I'm really not ready for more, but that 1 year PS+ card from Target for $14 sure is paying off.

[quote name='kanamit']Yeah I saw that, looks interesting...although I dont own or want a Vita so I hope they dont go crazy with Vita stuff. I have so many games I have to play now I'm really not ready for more, but that 1 year PS+ card from Target for $14 sure is paying off.[/QUOTE]

PS+ is def worth it, even at full price!

[quote name='extra80']100 % takes about 30 - 40 hours if you start your only playthrough on the highest difficulty. You would have to play for a little bit after that to get the level 20 (or 30). If you go for two playthroughs, should be about 60[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Usuyami']That's pretty accurate. I did two playthroughs.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty good at shooting games, but worry that it would be too difficult/frustrating to start on the highest difficulty. Usuyami, what are you thoughts?

Selling a share of Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter with all the current character/map packs, offer

Also selling 3 shares of Wizardry:Labyrinth of Lost Soul+All DLC, 7$ a share (Game has a platinum trophy to unlock)

Also interested in PSN Credit Codes or PSN + Codes

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I'm pretty good at shooting games, but worry that it would be too difficult/frustrating to start on the highest difficulty. Usuyami, what are you thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Strongly suggest 2 playthourghs. What takes a while are the side missions anyway. If you just want to finish the main mission, it will take you around 10 hours at most.

Selling (Great deal I think!):

Saints Row the Third Season Pass: $6

Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica X: $5!

or both for $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling/Trading:
1. EU Hot Pursuit DLC
2. Pixel Junk Sidescroller
3. Swarm
4. Sam and Max Season 2, Puzzle Agent, Rochard
5. Toy Story 3
6. God of War Origins Collection
7. Monopoly Streets
8. Trine 2
9. Bulletstorm

Want:
NFL Blitz, Sonic Adventure, Journey

If there are any free Journey slots, shoot me a pm with price. I may be able to afford it.

Record of Agarest War: $29.99 + all FREE DLC
Resale: $10
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom: $5

I bought a share of ROAW from someone but will leave this group in case anyone else wants the game along with Yanksfan.

Thatgamecompany Gameshare: Flow, Flower, Journey

Resellabe:
1. clonesniper666
2. extra80
Phantom:

Mass Effect 3 Groups
Mass Effect 3 Group 1 + Day 1 DLC
Usuyami (host)
$23.33/ea
1. Usuyami (paid)
2. bill123 (paid)

$11.67/ea
1. iowaholdem (paid)
2. WV Matsui (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 2 - Day 1 DLC
$23.33
1. rams81 (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (host)

$11.66
1. Reo 15x(paid)
2.Bigwig (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 3
RS-shhximxhiding(host)
RS-Dannykillzombies (paid)
PH-iwarboy (paid)
PH- Brainberry (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 4
$20.00
1- Railborg (paid)
2- Topaz (paid)
$
$10.00
1-gamerGirl34 (paid)
2-snakemaster2389 (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 5
$
$Premium - $20$
$1. 0_0 (paid)
$2.4thHorseman (paid)
$Economy - $10
$1. MethodManFTW(paid) (Host)
$2. Taint (paid) selling slot

Mass Effect 3 Group 6
$Resale - $20
$1. domo325
$2. Yanksfan (host)
$Phantom - $10
$1. SL4V3DOG
$2. bigkrev13

Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1. cwinters(?) -
2. n4styn4t3

Mass Effect 3 Group 8
NSYNC(host)
$
$Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86 (paid)
2. momouchi (paid)
$
$Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi (paid)
2. swaggerbot3k (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 9 + Day 1 DLC
Resale: $23.33
1. MightySlacker (paid)
2. notalunchbox (host)

Phantom: $11.66
1. blabadon (paid)
2. Dammenion (paid)

T-1 Days
Tomorrow Earth will be invaded.​

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Please add yourself if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

wait, im confused.. doesn't this come with the psn pre-order ? if not i'll take a phantom

[quote name='iwarboY']wait, im confused.. doesn't this come with the psn pre-order ? if not i'll take a phantom[/QUOTE]

No it does not

[quote name='iwarboY']wait, im confused.. doesn't this come with the psn pre-order ? if not i'll take a phantom[/QUOTE]

If it does, Il need taken off. Im honestly not sure, and was going off by the groups previously created.

EDIT: Thanks Matsui. Keep me in.

see here: from ashes dlc//// Included free with Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition and - ((Mass Effect 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition.)) -

Sweet, all you PS+ folks should definitely give Um Jammer Lammy a try. It's one of my favorite PS1 games (but of course, if you hate rhythm-action games you might not bother).

[quote name='iwarboY']see here: from ashes dlc//// Included free with Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition and - ((Mass Effect 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition.)) -[/QUOTE]

As far as I know it is not included... We all had to pay extra for it

[quote name='iwarboY']see here: from ashes dlc//// Included free with Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition and - ((Mass Effect 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition.)) -[/QUOTE]

Yes it does come with the CE of the game both physical and digital but the digital version is for PC only.

[quote name='WV Matsui']As far as I know it is not included... We all had to pay extra for it[/QUOTE]

OH! then i did as well.. cool cool

[quote name='clonesniper666']Yes it does come with the CE of the game both physical and digital but the digital version is for PC only.[/QUOTE]

6 hrs 45 min + 15 hrs of downloading and install time until Earth is invaded! :)

------

Iwarboy - you paid extra if your share was $11.67 or $23. If not then it is not in your share!

[quote name='WV Matsui']6 hrs 45 min + 15 hrs of downloading and install time until Earth is invaded! :)[/QUOTE]

True maybe my 360 CE will be in by the time the ps3 version finishes downloading.

But what about the DLC will it be up at 00:00 as well

**We interrupt Mass Effect 3 discussions for a special announcement**

Selling (Great deal I think!):

Saints Row the Third Season Pass: $6

Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica X: $5

or both for $10

[quote name='WV Matsui']6 hrs 45 min + 15 hrs of downloading and install time until Earth is invaded! :)[/QUOTE]

Pfft more like + 3-4 hours of downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back