CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cwinters']Ok ME3 is out and im officially pissed off. I guess ill start a new group. Im not exactly sure how to host. I can if someone explains the whole phantom thing works kvia pm[/QUOTE]

I dont see it in the PS Store yet.

That's because it isn't out until 12 am pt. The same way they do it with itunes.

[quote name='cwinters']Ok ME3 is out and im officially pissed off. I guess ill start a new group. Im not exactly sure how to host. I can if someone explains the whole phantom thing works kvia pm[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brainberry']I dont see it in the PS Store yet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']No it's not actuall for some reason Usuyami's name is missing and he is the host.[/QUOTE]
Actually, Usuyami is the host, but he isn't holding that resellable slot. I'm not sure who is, but I know it's filled.

Mass Effect 3 "From Ashes" DLC ($9.99)

Sellable Shares ($3.33)
1. Heavyd814life (Host)
2. MethodManFTW

Non-sellable Shares ($1.67)
1. 4thHorseman (Paid)
2. SL4V3DOG
Brilliant! I'll send you guys pms now!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iowaholdem']Actually, Usuyami is the host, but he isn't holding that resellable slot. I'm not sure who is, but I know it's filled.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I am. I swapped back in. But yeah.. I'm still awake. Damn ME3... Going to try to sleep again.. :cry:

Btw, there should be $10 in the wallet for From Ashes DLC so don't forget to buy that and download it too. :)

ME3 is live and in the store.

Sadly, From Ashes DLC is not there yet. Might have to wait for the update.

Not too sure how sellables want to handle that.

[quote name='Usuyami']Actually, I am. I swapped back in. But yeah.. I'm still awake. Damn ME3... Going to try to sleep again.. :cry:

Btw, there should be $10 in the wallet for From Ashes DLC so don't forget to buy that and download it too. :)[/QUOTE]
Usuyami, did you deactivate your share so both phantoms could be available? I logged in around 2:30 AM PST (up with the baby) and started my download (DLC not on store yet), but sounds like WV Matsui was right behind me and wasn't able to download.

EDIT: Making great time on this download. 81% in 3.5 hours. Though above 10 GB, it only counts in nominal GB so it's tough to visualize progress. For those wondering, the DL is 14 GB, I'm somewhere above 12 GB.

I'd like to turn over my phantom right away, but since the DLC hasn't hit the store, it'll probably have to wait until that goes live and gets installed (around midnight tonight based on recent store updates).

So is "From ashes" the Day 1 DLC? The group I joined is buying the day 1 dlc and I already joined another group for from ashes. Am I paying twice for the same content?

Man, I'm losing it. First I forgot my cc info on the account. Then I forgot to deactivate after downloading the pre-order theme.

DEACTIVATED!! GOGO MATSUI!! Sorry again. :(

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']So is "From ashes" the Day 1 DLC? The group I joined is buying the day 1 dlc and I already joined another group for from ashes. Am I paying twice for the same content?[/QUOTE]

Doh!

I would love a resell slot for me3 if available, snake how goes the ps+ search? I would of give my free month up for our journey group but I used it a few months back

FYI I will be at work all day today until about 5pm pacific, I will keep. Checking cat from my iPhone c a g

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']So is "From ashes" the Day 1 DLC? The group I joined is buying the day 1 dlc and I already joined another group for from ashes. Am I paying twice for the same content?[/QUOTE]

Lol. You most certainly are. Looks like a slot just opened in the "From Ashes" group. Please add yourself if you are interested

Mass Effect 3 "From Ashes" DLC ($9.99)

Sellable Shares ($3.33)
1. Heavyd814life (Host)
2. MethodManFTW

Non-sellable Shares ($1.67)
1. 4thHorseman (Paid)

[quote name='domo325']I Am Alive review is out.. Ugh, seems like it's another Amy.. Very dissapointing.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/122/1220061p1.html[/QUOTE]

Ehh, IGN needs to clean house and get a new group of reviewers. I watched the video review and it looked fine for digital title priced at $15. The guy was talking over the review like he already played The Last of Us and gave it a 9.5.

[quote name='NSYNC']Ehh, IGN needs to clean house and get a new group of reviewers. I watched the video review and it looked fine for digital title priced at $15. The guy was talking over the review like he already played The Last of Us and gave it a 9.5.[/QUOTE]

IGN reviewers are fine. I respect Greg's opinion but will be playing it for myself since I still think it looks interesting. Remember, they're telling you how /they/ felt about it, they're not trying to tell you how to feel.

Sorry if this is the wrong place but does anyone know where i could buy a $20 psn code with an unverified paypal acc (2 $10's, 4 $5's)? Thanks

Selling:

Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica X

Saints Row the Third Season Pass

both for $10

If someone buys both accounts, will throw in Killzone 3 Multiplayer free

[quote name='NSYNC']Ehh, IGN needs to clean house and get a new group of reviewers. I watched the video review and it looked fine for digital title priced at $15. The guy was talking over the review like he already played The Last of Us and gave it a 9.5.[/QUOTE]

Did you watch the video review? Along with the faults of the game, quite a few video examples are given.

[quote name='purplepanda']Are there any open groups for journey?[/QUOTE]

no groups yet i dont think, but there's definitely interest for it. If you start one I''ll be in for a phantom share. [quote name='DiZeo']Amy isn't that good ?? I was thinking of buying a slot in the future..[/QUOTE]

yea it received horrible reviews and seemed like it was frustrating. you can probably find a share on the cheap floating around.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Is the DLC on the store yet for ME3? I have a group member asking but I am not at home right now to look.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for the update

-------

I am interested in PS+ shares of

RE
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Possibly GOW Origins

Let me know everyone!

-----------

fuck MLB 12 The Show and its 10 or 5gb required download! Bullshit!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Waiting for the update

-------

I am interested in PS+ shares of

RE
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Possibly GOW Origins

Let me know everyone!

-----------

fuck MLB 12 The Show and its 10 or 5gb required download! Bullshit![/QUOTE]

[quote name='iowaholdem']Usuyami, did you deactivate your share so both phantoms could be available? I logged in around 2:30 AM PST (up with the baby) and started my download (DLC not on store yet), but sounds like WV Matsui was right behind me and wasn't able to download.

EDIT: Making great time on this download. 81% in 3.5 hours. Though above 10 GB, it only counts in nominal GB so it's tough to visualize progress. For those wondering, the DL is 14 GB, I'm somewhere above 12 GB.

I'd like to turn over my phantom right away, but since the DLC hasn't hit the store, it'll probably have to wait until that goes live and gets installed (around midnight tonight based on recent store updates).[/QUOTE]

Hey did both of you guys get the main game downloaded at least? Are you both just waiting on the DLC? Just hoping I can get on my Download tonight.

Journey group

1. crashmasteromega
2. kiwimonster
---
1. rams81
2. snakemaster2389

im buying a 20 psn card soon so if no one can get a ps plus card then im gonna have to purchase it on my main since i have 2 days left of ps +

Journey group

1. crashmasteromega
2. kiwimonster
---
1. rams81
2. snakemaster2389

im buying a 20 psn card soon so if no one can get a ps plus card then im gonna have to purchase it on my main since i have 2 days left of ps +

Oh and also, in addition to what I posted for sale above, I really need psn funds so if anyone has a $10 psn card or $3 psn credit, I'll buy it from you. Have some funds in paypal so please pm me, I can pay immediately!

[quote name='iwarboY']Turk: " I really need psn funds " .........hahaha :D[/QUOTE]

lol I'm $1 short for what I want so that's the best wording I could think of!

Hello!

I purchased a gameshare for "MK vs DC" from WV Matsui back in November. He indicated that the host for the share was Brainberry. At the beginning of February, my PS3 blu-ray drive broke and I had to migrate all my shares to my new PS3 Slim. I noticed that the password wasn't working for this share, so I've sent both Brainberry and WV Matsui a message to see if they know what is up with this share, but I haven't heard back from either of them.

Since it appears they are still active in this thread, hopefully they'll notice this post. :)

Thanks,
-- fydo

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol I'm $1 short for what I want so that's the best wording I could think of![/QUOTE]

I have a $3 PSN code that I honestly don't need, I'll sell it to you.

[quote name='fydo']Hello!

I purchased a gameshare for "MK vs DC" from WV Matsui back in November. He indicated that the host for the share was Brainberry. At the beginning of February, my PS3 blu-ray drive broke and I had to migrate all my shares to my new PS3 Slim. I noticed that the password wasn't working for this share, so I've sent both Brainberry and WV Matsui a message to see if they know what is up with this share, but I haven't heard back from either of them.

Since it appears they are still active in this thread, hopefully they'll notice this post. :)

Thanks,
-- fydo[/QUOTE]

I talked to Matsui about that share a while back. It seems like one of the people a slot was re-sold to had changed all the information.

I hosted this share but I didn't occupy a slot.

Not sure if Matsui or any of the other share holders has made any progress with it since then, maybe they can update you on the status when they see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back