CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brainberry']I talked to Matsui about that share a while back. It seems like one of the people a slot was re-sold to had changed all the information.

I hosted this share but I didn't occupy a slot.

Not sure if Matsui or any of the other share holders has made any progress with it since then, maybe they can update you on the status when they see this.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks for the quick response! I've been itching to play this one for a while :)

Jorney group 2

Resells $5

One-way ticket $2.50
2.raiden_86

I might switch to a resell if it helps to get this off the ground. purplepanda, Topaz and robilicious showed some interest i think.

[quote name='raiden_86']Jorney group 2

Resells $5

One-way ticket $2.50
2.raiden_86

I might switch to a resell if it helps to get this off the ground.[/QUOTE]

I think snake is dropping from our group if we can't get a PS+ trial so that'll leave a phantom open.

i have a $20 psn card so if anyone has a ps plus trial then please trade it to me, i can give u the ME3 pre-order goodies for Xbox 360. if i dont get a ps plus card by the time the store updates then im afraid im gonna have to purchase it(Journey) on my main

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i have a $20 psn card so if anyone has a ps plus trial then please trade it to me, i can give u the ME3 pre-order goodies for Xbox 360. if i dont get a ps plus card by the time the store updates then im afraid im gonna have to purchase it(Journey) on my main[/QUOTE]

That's fine, it looks like I'm in for a share of me3 anyways :D. Would rather have it on the pc but I plan on buying it for dirt cheap $4.99 like I did the other 2

[quote name='bill123']Hey did both of you guys get the main game downloaded at least? Are you both just waiting on the DLC? Just hoping I can get on my Download tonight.[/QUOTE]Yes, I have the 14 GB game downloaded! Now, just awaiting the DLC. I'll be happy to turn over my share just as soon as I have the DLC downloaded and installed. No need to sit on the slot, of course. I'm not sure WV Matsui ever got control of his share from Usuyami, though.

@rams81, your name is on the scammers list on the first page of this thread lol. im sure its a mistake or its all taken care of, but you might want to edit that.

[quote name='raiden_86']@rams81, your name is on the scammers list on the first page of this thread lol. im sure its a mistake or its all taken care of, but you might want to edit that.[/QUOTE]

He was scammed. I think you should read it again.

[quote name='cwinters']Mass Effect 3+ "From Ashes" DLC ($9.99)

Sellable Shares ($23.33)
1.cwinters (host)
2. likeme (?)

Non-sellable Shares ($11.67)
1. Brainberry
2. skylinersx [/QUOTE]

I'll take the last share!

[quote name='iowaholdem']Yes, I have the 14 GB game downloaded! Now, just awaiting the DLC. I'll be happy to turn over my share just as soon as I have the DLC downloaded and installed. No need to sit on the slot, of course. I'm not sure WV Matsui ever got control of his share from Usuyami, though.[/QUOTE]

I'm at 55%!

[quote name='mrcheeses']He was scammed. I think you should read it again.[/QUOTE]

ahhh yes you're right. the txt was broken up for some reason my badman.

[quote name='mrcheeses']He was scammed. I think you should read it again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's from when I was scammed by badman. I'll double check just to be sure.

[quote name='raiden_86']ahhh yes you're right. the txt was broken up for some reason my badman.[/QUOTE]
I see what you did there.

[quote name='rams81']I see what you did there.[/QUOTE]

haha, gotta keep the joke alive. its easier to slip in then lubu or hammer jay. bunk on the the other hand has possibilities.

[quote name='raiden_86']haha, gotta keep the joke alive. its easier to slip in then lubu or hammer jay. bunk on the the other hand has possibilities.[/QUOTE]

Easy mentioning one of those names....

Apparently one is a great guy and still active even though he is a known scammer. I wouldn't want you to get the pm lecture that I got the other day!

If I could get a share of the Complete Costume Pack bundle for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, that'd be awesome.

And Dead Nation DLC.

And Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC...

@ Devil May Cry, did the Dead Nation dlc fall through? I thought you guys even had a third person. @matsui, lol sounds like a can of worms best left for the batcave. must be a good argument for the active -known scammer- great guy.

@ Devil May Cry, did the Dead Nation dlc group fall through? I thought you and miguel_zorro even had a third person.

@matsui, lol sounds like a can of worms best left for the batcave. must be a good argument for the active -known scammer- great guy.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I'm at 55%![/QUOTE]
Glad to hear it. Sounds like we'll both be complete with our shares tonight! Now, if only the PSN Store would update!

[quote name='iowaholdem']Glad to hear it. Sounds like we'll both be complete with our shares tonight! Now, if only the PSN Store would update![/QUOTE]

I should be set by then. How long did the install take?

Just a quick public service announcement. Motorstorm RC for the Vita is free for a limited time. If you have a Vita or planning to get one soon, make sure to download it. I'm unsure whether its up yet or not. Just wanted to get the word out. Again, this is only for the VITA version. PS3 version is still priced at $9.99.

Source:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...riving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/

[quote name='WV Matsui']I should be set by then. How long did the install take?[/QUOTE]

Estimate install time is 400 - 500 mb/minute if I remember correctly. So for a 13gb game, that's around 30minutes?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Easy mentioning one of those names....

Apparently one is a great guy and still active even though he is a known scammer. I wouldn't want you to get the pm lecture that I got the other day![/QUOTE]

Okay, this Raiden quote that you replied to....

I have to ask cause it's bothering me. I can't see it. I can see other posts by raiden, but not this one. It's not the first time this has happened either. Has anyone else seen quoted posts that they themselves can not see?

Off topic, sorry, but it's been bugging the hell out of me recently. Same has happened with posts by NSYNC, Brainberry, etc. Other people see and quote them, but I can not find them.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Okay, this Raiden quote that you replied to....

I have to ask cause it's bothering me. I can't see it. I can see other posts by raiden, but not this one. It's not the first time this has happened either. Has anyone else seen quoted posts that they themselves can not see?

Off topic, sorry, but it's been bugging the hell out of me recently. Same has happened with posts by NSYNC, Brainberry, etc. Other people see and quote them, but I can not find them.[/QUOTE]

raiden just deleted the post after Matsui quoted it. No big deal, haha. We can't see it (anymore) either.

[quote name='bastiartadi']raiden just deleted the post after Matsui quoted it. No big deal, haha. We can't see it (anymore) either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. That crossed my mind, but some posts that I couldn't see didn't seem delete worthy, so I started to question what was going on.

Sorry for the derail!

[quote name='raiden_86']@ Devil May Cry, did the Dead Nation dlc group fall through? I thought you and miguel_zorro even had a third person.
[/QUOTE]

Kinda just fizzled out. Never heard back from him.

Selling:

Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica X

Saints Row the Third Season Pass

both for $10

If someone buys both accounts, will throw in Killzone 3 Multiplayer free

[quote name='Brainberry']PS Store needs to update already.

I hate keeping people waiting.[/QUOTE]
Word. Though I've long since given up hope that the PSN Store will update before late evening on Tuesdays.

[quote name='ganjaman1']Anyone interested in a MOVE game group?Need a host as well.With the following titles:

Dungeon Hunter:Alliance(12.99$)+Dungeon Defenders with DLC(14.99$+3.99$)=30.97$

Resellable(10.33$)

1(host).
2.ganjaman1

Phantom(5.16$)

2.[/QUOTE]

So whats up with your group?

Would anyone be interested in a

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC group
Total is $17 and then whatever DLC gets released later on
So share price would be $8.50 for the first batch of DLC already out and then we will split the cost of the rest of the DLC when it comes out.

1.clonesniper666

Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)
Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC ($1.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)

------------

Journey ($14.99) - March 13th

$5.00
1. Usuyami (Host)
2. DiZeo

$2.50
1. iwarboY
2. Dammenion

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cwinters']Ive went to the store and bought ME3. Can someone tell me how this whole phantom thing works via pm?[/QUOTE]

You bought a digital code?

[quote name='Usuyami']Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($70.00)

$23.33
1) Usuyami (Host) PAID
2) bill123 PAID

$11.67
1) iowaholdem PAID
2) WV Matsui PAID

------------

Journey ($14.99) - March 13th

$5.00
1. Usuyami (Host)
2. DiZeo

$2.50
1. iwarboY
2. Dammenion

------------

Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Oddworld ($0.50)
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)[/QUOTE]

i really only wanted journey if i am alive was included..finding myself to be uninterested as a solo title..

The winners of the PSN Gamer's Choice Awards with prices:

Angry Birds - PS3/PSP - $2.80 PSN, $2.00 PS+
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $21.00 PSN, $15.00 PS+
Chrono Trigger - PS3/PSP - $7.00 PSN, $5.00 PS+
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - PSP - $21.00 PSN, $15.00 PS+
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $9.10 PSN, $6.50 PS+
God of War: Origins Collection - $28.00 PSN, $20.00 PS+
Infamous Festival of Blood - $7.00 PSN, $5.00 PS+
Limbo - $10.50 PSN - $7.50 PS+
Resident Evil 4 - $14.00 PSN, $10.00 PS+
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $10.50 PSN, $7.50 PS+

Who wants to do an Assassin Creed Brotherhood share? PS+ would make this an awesome deal!

[quote name='WV Matsui']The winners of the PSN Gamer's Choice Awards with prices:

Angry Birds - PS3/PSP - $2.80 PSN, $2.00 PS+
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $21.00 PSN, $15.00 PS+
Chrono Trigger - PS3/PSP - $7.00 PSN, $5.00 PS+
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - PSP - $21.00 PSN, $15.00 PS+
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $9.10 PSN, $6.50 PS+
God of War: Origins Collection - $28.00 PSN, $20.00 PS+
Infamous Festival of Blood - $7.00 PSN, $5.00 PS+
Limbo - $10.50 PSN - $7.50 PS+
Resident Evil 4 - $14.00 PSN, $10.00 PS+
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $10.50 PSN, $7.50 PS+

Who wants to do an Assassin Creed Brotherhood share? PS+ would make this an awesome deal![/QUOTE]

sure, i'd be down for a Plus phantom of brotherhood!

[quote name='iwarboY']i really only wanted journey if i am alive was included..finding myself to be uninterested as a solo title..[/QUOTE]

I Am Alive doesn't look like it'll be released any time this month for PSN. XBL has it as a "timed exclusive". Let me know. I'll replace you if you're no longer interested.

[quote name='Brainberry']From Ashes hes been purchased for our group.

DL'n 565 mb's.

All yours in due time sellables.[/QUOTE]

i will be downloading this momentarily. so..all yours guys, just give about 10 minutes and she's all yours :) and thanks /// EDIT : grr this dlc is taking extra long. please don't deactivate just yet

Mass Effect 3 "From Ashes" DLC ($9.99)

Sellable Shares ($3.33)
1. Heavyd814life (Host)
2. MethodManFTW (Paid)

Non-sellable Shares ($1.67)
1. 4thHorseman (Paid)
2. MethodManFTW (Paid)

------

Also, to the guys in my Mass Effect 3 group.. I'm all done downloading and the other phantom is working on that now. Hopefully be sending out the info tonight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back